Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-31 21:19:29

KingCRP

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Kelechi;11096 wrote:
MRBEAST;10976 wrote:
KingCRP;10945 wrote:

Well everyone is now choosing CRYPTON exchange as their best choice of exchange to deal on CRP crypton, but really who uses other exchanges that has listed CRP crypton.

Well we are all loving the crypton exchange when we are dealing in crypton, but is crypton exchange the Best option for you guys when trying to buy Bitcoin or is it all just for CRP crypton.

I won't lie, I actually haven't traded Bitcoin on crypton exchange for now, well I haven't tried it yet but I would be willing to try it out some day.

Well it's not such a Big deal you can start trading Bitcoin BTC on crypton exchange, ALOT of people are doing so and getting good benefits from doing so. So try to join in.

#102 2023-06-01 18:47:01

Kelechi

KingCRP;11157 wrote:
Kelechi;11096 wrote:
MRBEAST;10976 wrote:

Well we are all loving the crypton exchange when we are dealing in crypton, but is crypton exchange the Best option for you guys when trying to buy Bitcoin or is it all just for CRP crypton.

I won't lie, I actually haven't traded Bitcoin on crypton exchange for now, well I haven't tried it yet but I would be willing to try it out some day.

Well it's not such a Big deal you can start trading Bitcoin BTC on crypton exchange, ALOT of people are doing so and getting good benefits from doing so. So try to join in.

Have you traded Bitcoin on cryptocurrency exchange yet? And if yes how has your trade on Bitcoin been on the crypton exchange?

#103 2023-06-01 19:57:14

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;11297 wrote:
KingCRP;11157 wrote:
Kelechi;11096 wrote:

Have you traded Bitcoin on cryptocurrency exchange yet? And if yes how has your trade on Bitcoin been on the crypton exchange?

Guys know this not only CRP crypton is listed on UtopiaP2P crypton exchange there is ALSO Bitcoin, and Monero available.

#104 2023-06-01 20:46:37

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;11325 wrote:
Kelechi;11297 wrote:
KingCRP;11157 wrote:

Guys know this not only CRP crypton is listed on UtopiaP2P crypton exchange there is ALSO Bitcoin, and Monero available.

Yes Bitcoin, CRP crypton, Monero are coins presently listed on crypton exchange but I believe all that would change soon and we would be seeing more coin getting listed.

#105 2023-06-02 21:50:03

MRBEAST

Dozie;11363 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11325 wrote:
Kelechi;11297 wrote:

Yes Bitcoin, CRP crypton, Monero are coins presently listed on crypton exchange but I believe all that would change soon and we would be seeing more coin getting listed.

Monero, Bitcoin and CRP are good coins and I appreciate that they are listed on crypton exchange but I would love to see more coins get listed on this exchange.

#106 2023-07-04 20:20:49

JONSNOWING

Are there still more good coins as good as the CRP, Bitcoin. I just stick to a particular coin at a time to understand its improvement before adding another one and it really helps me know when am making an investment and its level of returns at a time

#107 2023-07-04 20:34:22

CrytoCynthia

Several coins on this list have a hugely promising future, and their value is expected to explode over the next few years. They include Solana, Shiba Inu, Decentraland, etc.

#108 2023-07-04 20:39:39

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;17719 wrote:

Several coins on this list have a hugely promising future, and their value is expected to explode over the next few years. They include Solana, Shiba Inu, Decentraland, etc.

Well mate I think I appreciate Shiba Inu but the others you mentioned aren't coins I am very excited about, I think Shiba Inu would be a coin for the future.

#109 2023-07-04 20:49:03

Crpuss

Dozie;17725 wrote:

Well mate I think I appreciate Shiba Inu but the others you mentioned aren't coins I am very excited about, I think Shiba Inu would be a coin for the future.

Shiba Inu has lost pace it won't be a coin to go under but it won't be a coin that would be relevant in the future this is my thoughts. although I might be wrong

#110 2023-07-04 21:28:46

Dozie

Crpuss;17736 wrote:
Dozie;17725 wrote:

Shiba Inu has lost pace it won't be a coin to go under but it won't be a coin that would be relevant in the future this is my thoughts. although I might be wrong

The only memecoin I respect just has to be doge coin I believe this is the pioneer of the memecoin era and they have still managed to hold on for longer.

#111 2023-07-04 21:37:55

Crpuss

Dozie;17752 wrote:
Crpuss;17736 wrote:
Dozie;17725 wrote:

The only memecoin I respect just has to be doge coin I believe this is the pioneer of the memecoin era and they have still managed to hold on for longer.

Doge coin became great all thanks to the Influence they got from Elon musk, I think that was the ladder they used to rise to the to and they really have to be greatful about that .

#112 2023-07-05 18:26:39

Detroit

Crpuss;17756 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Dozie;17752 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Crpuss;17736 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Dozie;17725 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Well mate I think I appreciate Shiba Inu but the others you mentioned aren&#039;t coins I am very excited about, I think Shiba Inu would be a coin for the future.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Shiba Inu has lost pace it won&#039;t be a coin to go under but it won&#039;t be a coin that would be relevant in the future this is my thoughts. although I might be wrong</p></div></blockquote></div><p>The only memecoin I respect just has to be doge coin I believe this is the pioneer of the memecoin era and they have still managed to hold on for longer.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Doge coin became great all thanks to the Influence they got from Elon musk, I think that was the ladder they used to rise to the to and they really have to be greatful about that .</p>

Elon Musk remains a huge influence in cryptocurrencies in general,  dude has done a lot of publicity for cryptocurrencies in the past two years but cryptocurrencies have not gotten in their entire existence.

#113 2023-07-05 21:39:59

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;17890 wrote:
Crpuss;17756 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Dozie;17752 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Crpuss;17736 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Dozie;17725 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Well mate I think I appreciate Shiba Inu but the others you mentioned aren&#039;t coins I am very excited about, I think Shiba Inu would be a coin for the future.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Shiba Inu has lost pace it won&#039;t be a coin to go under but it won&#039;t be a coin that would be relevant in the future this is my thoughts. although I might be wrong</p></div></blockquote></div><p>The only memecoin I respect just has to be doge coin I believe this is the pioneer of the memecoin era and they have still managed to hold on for longer.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Doge coin became great all thanks to the Influence they got from Elon musk, I think that was the ladder they used to rise to the to and they really have to be greatful about that .</p>

Elon Musk remains a huge influence in cryptocurrencies in general,  dude has done a lot of publicity for cryptocurrencies in the past two years but cryptocurrencies have not gotten in their entire existence.

Definitely I am a big fan of Elon musk and I think all he has done in the cryptocurrency world and also the influence he has on the promotion of doge coin.

#114 2023-07-23 22:37:07

MRBEAST

I see so many exchange on the list and I have not heard much or anyone talk about using such exchanges to deal on CRP crypton, exchanges la Token and so other exchanges.

#115 2023-07-25 19:26:20

CrytoCynthia

MRBEAST;19316 wrote:

I see so many exchange on the list and I have not heard much or anyone talk about using such exchanges to deal on CRP crypton, exchanges la Token and so other exchanges.

Well truth be told not everyone actually admire la token exchange I myself don't like to use it and I believe that CRP crypton is no longer listed on that exchange anymore.

#116 2023-07-26 21:25:21

CrytoCynthia

CrytoCynthia;19484 wrote:
MRBEAST;19316 wrote:

Well truth be told not everyone actually admire la token exchange I myself don't like to use it and I believe that CRP crypton is no longer listed on that exchange anymore.

Well let me give everyone the opportunity to speak for themselves, so guys is there anyone here who actually like la token exchange or has been using this exchange.

Board footer