uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-31 21:19:29

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Kelechi;11096 wrote:
MRBEAST;10976 wrote:
KingCRP;10945 wrote:

Well everyone is now choosing CRYPTON exchange as their best choice of exchange to deal on CRP crypton, but really who uses other exchanges that has listed CRP crypton.

Well we are all loving the crypton exchange when we are dealing in crypton, but is crypton exchange the Best option for you guys when trying to buy Bitcoin or is it all just for CRP crypton.

I won't lie, I actually haven't traded Bitcoin on crypton exchange for now, well I haven't tried it yet but I would be willing to try it out some day.

Well it's not such a Big deal you can start trading Bitcoin BTC on crypton exchange, ALOT of people are doing so and getting good benefits from doing so. So try to join in.

Offline

#102 2023-06-01 18:47:01

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,629

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

KingCRP;11157 wrote:
Kelechi;11096 wrote:
MRBEAST;10976 wrote:

Well we are all loving the crypton exchange when we are dealing in crypton, but is crypton exchange the Best option for you guys when trying to buy Bitcoin or is it all just for CRP crypton.

I won't lie, I actually haven't traded Bitcoin on crypton exchange for now, well I haven't tried it yet but I would be willing to try it out some day.

Well it's not such a Big deal you can start trading Bitcoin BTC on crypton exchange, ALOT of people are doing so and getting good benefits from doing so. So try to join in.

Have you traded Bitcoin on cryptocurrency exchange yet? And if yes how has your trade on Bitcoin been on the crypton exchange?

Offline

#103 2023-06-01 19:57:14

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,318

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Kelechi;11297 wrote:
KingCRP;11157 wrote:
Kelechi;11096 wrote:

I won't lie, I actually haven't traded Bitcoin on crypton exchange for now, well I haven't tried it yet but I would be willing to try it out some day.

Well it's not such a Big deal you can start trading Bitcoin BTC on crypton exchange, ALOT of people are doing so and getting good benefits from doing so. So try to join in.

Have you traded Bitcoin on cryptocurrency exchange yet? And if yes how has your trade on Bitcoin been on the crypton exchange?

Guys know this not only CRP crypton is listed on UtopiaP2P crypton exchange there is ALSO Bitcoin, and Monero available.

Offline

#104 2023-06-01 20:46:37

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

KAMSI_UG;11325 wrote:
Kelechi;11297 wrote:
KingCRP;11157 wrote:

Well it's not such a Big deal you can start trading Bitcoin BTC on crypton exchange, ALOT of people are doing so and getting good benefits from doing so. So try to join in.

Have you traded Bitcoin on cryptocurrency exchange yet? And if yes how has your trade on Bitcoin been on the crypton exchange?

Guys know this not only CRP crypton is listed on UtopiaP2P crypton exchange there is ALSO Bitcoin, and Monero available.

Yes Bitcoin, CRP crypton, Monero are coins presently listed on crypton exchange but I believe all that would change soon and we would be seeing more coin getting listed.

Offline

#105 2023-06-02 21:50:03

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Dozie;11363 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11325 wrote:
Kelechi;11297 wrote:

Have you traded Bitcoin on cryptocurrency exchange yet? And if yes how has your trade on Bitcoin been on the crypton exchange?

Guys know this not only CRP crypton is listed on UtopiaP2P crypton exchange there is ALSO Bitcoin, and Monero available.

Yes Bitcoin, CRP crypton, Monero are coins presently listed on crypton exchange but I believe all that would change soon and we would be seeing more coin getting listed.

Monero, Bitcoin and CRP are good coins and I appreciate that they are listed on crypton exchange but I would love to see more coins get listed on this exchange.

Offline

#106 2023-07-04 20:20:49

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Are there still more good coins as good as the CRP, Bitcoin. I just stick to a particular coin at a time to understand its improvement before adding another one and it really helps me know when am making an investment and its level of returns at a time

Offline

#107 2023-07-04 20:34:22

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,703

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Several coins on this list have a hugely promising future, and their value is expected to explode over the next few years. They include Solana, Shiba Inu, Decentraland, etc.

Offline

#108 2023-07-04 20:39:39

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

CrytoCynthia;17719 wrote:

Several coins on this list have a hugely promising future, and their value is expected to explode over the next few years. They include Solana, Shiba Inu, Decentraland, etc.

Well mate I think I appreciate Shiba Inu but the others you mentioned aren't coins I am very excited about, I think Shiba Inu would be a coin for the future.

Offline

#109 2023-07-04 20:49:03

Crpuss
Member
Registered: 2023-06-16
Posts: 234

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Dozie;17725 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;17719 wrote:

Several coins on this list have a hugely promising future, and their value is expected to explode over the next few years. They include Solana, Shiba Inu, Decentraland, etc.

Well mate I think I appreciate Shiba Inu but the others you mentioned aren't coins I am very excited about, I think Shiba Inu would be a coin for the future.

Shiba Inu has lost pace it won't be a coin to go under but it won't be a coin that would be relevant in the future this is my thoughts. although I might be wrong

Offline

#110 2023-07-04 21:28:46

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Crpuss;17736 wrote:
Dozie;17725 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;17719 wrote:

Several coins on this list have a hugely promising future, and their value is expected to explode over the next few years. They include Solana, Shiba Inu, Decentraland, etc.

Well mate I think I appreciate Shiba Inu but the others you mentioned aren't coins I am very excited about, I think Shiba Inu would be a coin for the future.

Shiba Inu has lost pace it won't be a coin to go under but it won't be a coin that would be relevant in the future this is my thoughts. although I might be wrong

The only memecoin I respect just has to be doge coin I believe this is the pioneer of the memecoin era and they have still managed to hold on for longer.

Offline

#111 2023-07-04 21:37:55

Crpuss
Member
Registered: 2023-06-16
Posts: 234

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Dozie;17752 wrote:
Crpuss;17736 wrote:
Dozie;17725 wrote:

Well mate I think I appreciate Shiba Inu but the others you mentioned aren't coins I am very excited about, I think Shiba Inu would be a coin for the future.

Shiba Inu has lost pace it won't be a coin to go under but it won't be a coin that would be relevant in the future this is my thoughts. although I might be wrong

The only memecoin I respect just has to be doge coin I believe this is the pioneer of the memecoin era and they have still managed to hold on for longer.

Doge coin became great all thanks to the Influence they got from Elon musk, I think that was the ladder they used to rise to the to and they really have to be greatful about that .

Offline

#112 2023-07-05 18:26:39

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,776

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Crpuss;17756 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Dozie;17752 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Crpuss;17736 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Dozie;17725 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Well mate I think I appreciate Shiba Inu but the others you mentioned aren&#039;t coins I am very excited about, I think Shiba Inu would be a coin for the future.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Shiba Inu has lost pace it won&#039;t be a coin to go under but it won&#039;t be a coin that would be relevant in the future this is my thoughts. although I might be wrong</p></div></blockquote></div><p>The only memecoin I respect just has to be doge coin I believe this is the pioneer of the memecoin era and they have still managed to hold on for longer.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Doge coin became great all thanks to the Influence they got from Elon musk, I think that was the ladder they used to rise to the to and they really have to be greatful about that .</p>

Elon Musk remains a huge influence in cryptocurrencies in general,  dude has done a lot of publicity for cryptocurrencies in the past two years but cryptocurrencies have not gotten in their entire existence.

Offline

#113 2023-07-05 21:39:59

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,703

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Detroit;17890 wrote:
Crpuss;17756 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Dozie;17752 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Crpuss;17736 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Dozie;17725 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Well mate I think I appreciate Shiba Inu but the others you mentioned aren&#039;t coins I am very excited about, I think Shiba Inu would be a coin for the future.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Shiba Inu has lost pace it won&#039;t be a coin to go under but it won&#039;t be a coin that would be relevant in the future this is my thoughts. although I might be wrong</p></div></blockquote></div><p>The only memecoin I respect just has to be doge coin I believe this is the pioneer of the memecoin era and they have still managed to hold on for longer.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Doge coin became great all thanks to the Influence they got from Elon musk, I think that was the ladder they used to rise to the to and they really have to be greatful about that .</p>

Elon Musk remains a huge influence in cryptocurrencies in general,  dude has done a lot of publicity for cryptocurrencies in the past two years but cryptocurrencies have not gotten in their entire existence.

Definitely I am a big fan of Elon musk and I think all he has done in the cryptocurrency world and also the influence he has on the promotion of doge coin.

Offline

#114 2023-07-23 22:37:07

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

I see so many exchange on the list and I have not heard much or anyone talk about using such exchanges to deal on CRP crypton, exchanges la Token and so other exchanges.

Offline

#115 2023-07-25 19:26:20

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,703

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

MRBEAST;19316 wrote:

I see so many exchange on the list and I have not heard much or anyone talk about using such exchanges to deal on CRP crypton, exchanges la Token and so other exchanges.

Well truth be told not everyone actually admire la token exchange I myself don't like to use it and I believe that CRP crypton is no longer listed on that exchange anymore.

Offline

#116 2023-07-26 21:25:21

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,703

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

CrytoCynthia;19484 wrote:
MRBEAST;19316 wrote:

I see so many exchange on the list and I have not heard much or anyone talk about using such exchanges to deal on CRP crypton, exchanges la Token and so other exchanges.

Well truth be told not everyone actually admire la token exchange I myself don't like to use it and I believe that CRP crypton is no longer listed on that exchange anymore.

Well let me give everyone the opportunity to speak for themselves, so guys is there anyone here who actually like la token exchange or has been using this exchange.

Offline

#117 2024-05-26 19:11:24

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,776

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

One of the largest and most popular crypton exchanges globally
Offers a wide range of crypton for trading.
Known for its low trading fees and advanced trading features

Offline

#118 2024-05-26 19:17:52

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,991

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

major exchange with a strong presence in Asia.
Offers a wide selection of crypton and trading pairs.
Known for its liquidity and trading volume.

Offline

#119 2024-05-26 21:58:47

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,629

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

LBank: LBank lists CRP/USDT, which accounts for a significant portion of its trading volume.
P2B: P2B also trades CRP/USDT and represents another major portion of the trading activity for Crypton.

Offline

#120 2024-07-07 20:56:45

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,629

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

full;6185 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6136 wrote:
KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Guys let’s take a quick survey and actually find out which exchange is the best to deal on CRP Crypton through public opinion, so guys if you have used a good amount of those exchanges which exchange is the best.

Well I don’t know if this survey would be possible because not everyone has used all the exchanges CRP Crypton is listed in and many already just prefers the Crypton exchange.

I have made use of the CoinTiger exchange and it took the exchange team about 15-30 minutes before they credited the CRP into my account and it take maximum of 2 minutes to credit my account.

Hotbit - A centralized exchange offering various tokens and coins.
Always check the latest listings on the official CryptoPerks website or their social media channels to confirm current exchanges and availability.

Offline

#121 2024-07-07 21:41:53

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,776

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

PancakeSwap - A decentralized exchange on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) for BEP-20 tokens.
Gate.io - A centralized exchange that lists various crypton
Bittrex - Another centralized exchange with a wide range of digital assets.

Offline

#122 2024-07-07 22:10:22

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,991

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

CRP, or the CryptoPerks token, is typically listed on several cryptocurrency exchanges. As of the latest updates, some of the exchanges where CRP might be listed include:
Uniswap (V2 or V3) - A popular decentralized exchange for trading Ethereum-based tokens.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB