uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-22 14:41:08

MRBEAST

Re: Is it possible to post people's personal data in Utopia?

JONSNOWING;9680 wrote:
Lanistergame2;9455 wrote:

Printed cash can be prone to counterfeiting. Cryptocurrencies are designed to avoid counterfeiting, thanks to the complex network of computers that record and verify each transaction. By storing crypto transactions on a public, immutable blockchain, they cannot be changed or deleted, and everyone can see them.

Great point mate, aside the transaction data which cannot be changed or deleted, Personal data creates a unique identity for each individual  but I have doubts if it cannot be tampered with if made public

cryptocurrency like CRP and crypto project like utopia p2p offers great security and privacy but you can expose yourself to danger by making public some very sensitive details.

#27 2023-05-22 21:37:47

PEACEMAKER

MRBEAST;9693 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9680 wrote:
Lanistergame2;9455 wrote:

Printed cash can be prone to counterfeiting. Cryptocurrencies are designed to avoid counterfeiting, thanks to the complex network of computers that record and verify each transaction. By storing crypto transactions on a public, immutable blockchain, they cannot be changed or deleted, and everyone can see them.

Great point mate, aside the transaction data which cannot be changed or deleted, Personal data creates a unique identity for each individual  but I have doubts if it cannot be tampered with if made public

cryptocurrency like CRP and crypto project like utopia p2p offers great security and privacy but you can expose yourself to danger by making public some very sensitive details.

I always tell people its east to actually secure yourself in crypto all you have to do is to always do the very primary secured habbit and you have a chance of surviving.

#28 2023-05-23 13:55:20

MRBEAST

PEACEMAKER;9774 wrote:
MRBEAST;9693 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9680 wrote:

I always tell people its east to actually secure yourself in crypto all you have to do is to always do the very primary secured habbit and you have a chance of surviving.

well the primary things arent that simple. i am going to be friendly to the newbies i think most of the have poor knowledge because of the way people told them about cryptocurrency.

#29 2023-05-25 07:59:33

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;9774 wrote:
MRBEAST;9693 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9680 wrote:

TO ALL NEW USERS TO CRYPTO:
Having a fait centralized currency has a great deal in the economy of today, its gives you recognition, reputation and a reason to cover your needs and spend as well. We shouldn't forget that there are severals elite who are already into crypto not because of recognition but for the safety of their finances. The future is technology.

#30 2023-05-26 08:46:34

JONSNOWING

PEACEMAKER;9774 wrote:
MRBEAST;9693 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9680 wrote:

The point is some users might ignore this primary secured habits and forget to put the blame on themselves when scammed, I can’t get involved in any Cryptocurrency board without having this primary securities. But as it can be most people can jump into it as long they hear cryptocurrency

#31 2023-05-26 17:20:18

Europ

JONSNOWING;10179 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9774 wrote:
MRBEAST;9693 wrote:

The point is some users might ignore this primary secured habits and forget to put the blame on themselves when scammed, I can’t get involved in any Cryptocurrency board without having this primary securities. But as it can be most people can jump into it as long they hear cryptocurrency

Its essential to that users should know the consequences of not  being secured and also feeding every platform wit ur details .

#32 2023-05-26 18:29:34

JONSNOWING

Lanistergame2;9460 wrote:

There are several risks associated with investing in cryptocurrency: loss of capital, government regulations, fraud and hacks. Loss of capital. Mark Hastings, partner at Quillon Law, warns that investors must tread carefully in crypto's unique financial environment or risk significant losses.

Thanks for this risk listings mate, most of the newbies into cryptocurrency investments do not consider or enquire about the risks, but people always choose to look on the bright side. I hope they get to see this

#33 2023-05-26 20:03:31

oba

Comrade;10010 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9774 wrote:
MRBEAST;9693 wrote:

Having a fait centralized currency has a great deal in the economy of today, its gives you recognition, reputation and a reason to cover your needs and spend as well. We shouldn't forget that there are severals elite who are already into crypto not because of recognition but for the safety of their finances. The future is technology.

The future is indeed technology but not through the process of having a fait centralized cryptocurrency as you advise because centralized cryptocurrency is also the same way of caging people just like the government did.

#34 2023-05-26 20:10:53

joanna

JONSNOWING;10199 wrote:

There are several risks associated with investing in cryptocurrency: loss of capital, government regulations, fraud and hacks. Loss of capital. Mark Hastings, partner at Quillon Law, warns that investors must tread carefully in crypto's unique financial environment or risk significant losses.

Thanks for this risk listings mate, most of the newbies into cryptocurrency investments do not consider or enquire about the risks, but people always choose to look on the bright side. I hope they get to see this

Looking at the bright side of cryptocurrency is not bad and that's only one thing that actually causes the main issue the newbie have and it's lack of the basic concept of the cryptocurrency market.

#35 2023-05-26 20:11:31

Vastextension

joanna;10216 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10199 wrote:

Looking at the bright side of cryptocurrency is not bad and that's only one thing that actually causes the main issue the newbie have and it's lack of the basic concept of the cryptocurrency market.

I agree with what you said. Just like in gambling every gambler that didn't understand the rules of the game had already lost before the even started. The same thing applies to cryptocurrency investment.

#36 2023-05-26 20:12:01

oba

Vastextension;10217 wrote:
joanna;10216 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10199 wrote:

I agree with what you said. Just like in gambling every gambler that didn't understand the rules of the game had already lost before the even started. The same thing applies to cryptocurrency investment.

This explains the reason why some cryptocurrency investors categorized crypto investment as gambling and risky investment.

#37 2023-05-26 20:13:32

joanna

oba;10218 wrote:
joanna;10216 wrote:

This explains the reason why some cryptocurrency investors categorized crypto investment as gambling and risky investment.

Yes, cryptocurrency investment is considered a risky investment when the investors don't know what it take to thrive in the market and how to avoid or manage lost.

#38 2023-05-26 20:16:08

Vastextension

joanna;10219 wrote:
oba;10218 wrote:

Yes, cryptocurrency investment is considered a risky investment when the investors don't know what it take to thrive in the market and how to avoid or manage lost.

Hmm and knowledge is the only thing needed to go far in every market or investment to go far and to do well.

#39 2023-05-26 20:33:41

Europ

Vastextension;10220 wrote:
joanna;10219 wrote:
oba;10218 wrote:

Hmm and knowledge is the only thing needed to go far in every market or investment to go far and to do well.

Life itself is a big way gamble, we live in a world where we take risk every day, our guarantee is base on only analysis.
Several crypto companies  have gone a way in developing their values. Utopia as made a wise choices following the winning team its left to other users to make their choice.

#40 2023-05-26 23:17:06

IyaJJJ

oba;10215 wrote:
Comrade;10010 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9774 wrote:

The future is indeed technology but not through the process of having a fait centralized cryptocurrency as you advise because centralized cryptocurrency is also the same way of caging people just like the government did.

I am still surprised that we still have some cryptocurrency investors that actually see centralized cryptocurrency as something that really worth it.

#41 2023-05-26 23:17:31

thrive

IyaJJJ;10244 wrote:
oba;10215 wrote:
Comrade;10010 wrote:

I am still surprised that we still have some cryptocurrency investors that actually see centralized cryptocurrency as something that really worth it.

I think the issue XRP currently facing by the US SEC should be a lesson for every cryptocurrency investor because it all happen because XRP was a centralized cryptocurrency.

#42 2023-05-26 23:17:55

level

thrive;10245 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10244 wrote:
oba;10215 wrote:

I think the issue XRP currently facing by the US SEC should be a lesson for every cryptocurrency investor because it all happen because XRP was a centralized cryptocurrency.

Meanwhile, XRP is not innocent though because they do a lot of market manipulation in the year 2016-2019 and I hate cryptocurrency because it was never created for the benefit of the cryptocurrency community.

#43 2023-05-26 23:18:54

IyaJJJ

level;10246 wrote:
thrive;10245 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10244 wrote:

Meanwhile, XRP is not innocent though because they do a lot of market manipulation in the year 2016-2019 and I hate cryptocurrency because it was never created for the benefit of the cryptocurrency community.

Buddy, it's hard to find a cryptocurrency that will be created with the concept used by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer.

#44 2023-05-26 23:19:50

joanna

IyaJJJ;10247 wrote:
level;10246 wrote:
thrive;10245 wrote:

Buddy, it's hard to find a cryptocurrency that will be created with the concept used by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer.

The reason why someone like me supported the UtopiaP2P project is that it was created for the greater good of the cryptocurrency community, especially privacy enthusiasts.

#45 2023-05-26 23:20:17

thrive

joanna;10248 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10247 wrote:
level;10246 wrote:

The reason why someone like me supported the UtopiaP2P project is that it was created for the greater good of the cryptocurrency community, especially privacy enthusiasts.

If we do the calculation, I believe most of the people that supported the Utopia project supported it because of this exact reason and this is the exact strategy used by Vitalik when he created ETH before he started to mess up now.

#46 2023-05-27 13:41:40

Comrade

thrive;10249 wrote:
joanna;10248 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10247 wrote:

If we do the calculation, I believe most of the people that supported the Utopia project supported it because of this exact reason and this is the exact strategy used by Vitalik when he created ETH before he started to mess up now.

Im still imagining how well ETH as go, if its will benefits and be of more progress to the Utopia p2p then it Worth it

#47 2023-05-27 14:19:47

crpuusd

Comrade;10263 wrote:
thrive;10249 wrote:
joanna;10248 wrote:

Im still imagining how well ETH as go, if its will benefits and be of more progress to the Utopia p2p then it Worth it

Utopia p2p ecosystem are doing everything possible to make things more preferable and which ever steps follows its consider part of a way forward.

#48 2023-05-27 18:50:24

Comrade

crpuusd;10264 wrote:
Comrade;10263 wrote:
thrive;10249 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem are doing everything possible to make things more preferable and which ever steps follows its consider part of a way forward.

Utopia p2p represent a Golden symbol of truth and diversity source for  future of crypto.

#49 2023-05-27 19:19:24

JONSNOWING

The Utopia P2P still remains the best platform for me and the Crypton exchange without doubt comes up to same ranking. I see no hindrances to the Future of this platform in gaining CRP the ranking it needs

#50 2023-05-29 19:28:12

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;10298 wrote:

The Utopia P2P still remains the best platform for me and the Crypton exchange without doubt comes up to same ranking. I see no hindrances to the Future of this platform in gaining CRP the ranking it needs

Same as i, i've seen more development been made time to time and opportunities created for support group and developer. with what am looking at here its going to be wise decision to partner with Utopia ecosystem.

Board footer