uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-05-02 20:59:09

KAMSI_UG

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

Well for trading I think centralized exchange is my preferred option but in terms of buying and selling I would say it’s best to use decentralized exchange also never leave your coins in your wallet.

#127 2023-05-03 22:21:37

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;7410 wrote:

Well for trading I think centralized exchange is my preferred option but in terms of buying and selling I would say it’s best to use decentralized exchange also never leave your coins in your wallet.

Have you tried trading on Crypton Exchange? I urge you to try it, I am a seasoned trader and by my experience Crypton Exchange is good for trading

#128 2023-05-25 19:30:32

Europ

Kelechi;7540 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7410 wrote:

Have you tried trading on Crypton Exchange? I urge you to try it, I am a seasoned trader and by my experience Crypton Exchange is good for trading

If am to rate this Crypto exchange due to my experienced with the exchange performance, i will say it one of the smoothest exchange ever made. It is well easy to understand and o love the experience.

#129 2023-05-26 17:53:36

JONSNOWING

When it comes to Crypto exchange I think there is no need to gatekeep because it’s an easy exchange which a basic self learning and learning in online platforms like this can help too. But I have doubt when it seems hard for some people

#130 2023-05-30 21:23:21

CrytoCynthia

I don't know if anyone is having any issues with the crypton exchange but personally I have never had any issues using the Utopia p2p crypton exchange and I also think it's very simple to use

#131 2023-05-30 21:47:04

MRBEAST

Well I have also used the Utopia p2p crypton exchange and just as you said there is nothing wrong with it's also trading on crypton exchange is very awesome and a great experience.

#132 2023-05-30 22:38:25

Europ

MRBEAST;10969 wrote:

Well I have also used the Utopia p2p crypton exchange and just as you said there is nothing wrong with it's also trading on crypton exchange is very awesome and a great experience.

While you are all here debating on the Crypton exchange that has no flaws  i  myself have gather all the open source program created by developer to meet the needs of all users.
Check it out here and thank me later smile
https://github.com/utopia-opensource

#133 2023-05-31 16:34:26

IyaJJJ

MRBEAST;10969 wrote:

Well I have also used the Utopia p2p crypton exchange and just as you said there is nothing wrong with it also trading on crypton exchange is very awesome and a great experience.

Crypton Exchange is an anonymous cryptocurrency trading platform created with all the best features and a good user experience every cryptocurrency would ever need. The only drawback is the low trading pairs which I am sure the developer team will do something about it.

#134 2023-05-31 18:03:20

PEACEMAKER

IyaJJJ;11069 wrote:

Crypton Exchange is an anonymous cryptocurrency trading platform created with all the best features and a good user experience every cryptocurrency would ever need. The only drawback is the low trading pairs which I am sure the developer team will do something about it.

The Crypton exchange is an amazing platform. About the low trading pairs, this is an issue that will fix itself when more users get on board. So feel free to tell your crypto friends about the Crypton exchange.

#135 2023-05-31 20:56:28

joanna

Europ;10989 wrote:
MRBEAST;10969 wrote:

While you are all here debating on the Crypton exchange that has no flaws  i  myself have gather all the open source program created by developer to meet the needs of all users.
Check it out here and thank me later smile
https://github.com/utopia-opensource

The UtopiaP2P ecosystem team once promised to make public some part of the ecosystem source code and from what I am seeing through the link you provided I think that's what they promised.
This is a good one though.

#136 2023-05-31 20:58:43

full

PEACEMAKER;11085 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11069 wrote:

The Crypton exchange is an amazing platform. About the low trading pairs, this is an issue that will fix itself when more users get on board. So feel free to tell your crypto friends about the Crypton exchange.

No issue can fix itself if the people in charge didn't do something about it and if the developer in charge of the Crypton Exchange when to do it well. They ought to add more pairs during the time they are having airdrop on the Crypton Exchange.

#137 2023-05-31 21:26:10

MRBEAST

full;11149 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11085 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11069 wrote:

No issue can fix itself if the people in charge didn't do something about it and if the developer in charge of the Crypton Exchange when to do it well. They ought to add more pairs during the time they are having airdrop on the Crypton Exchange.

What issues are you guys talking about right now? For real there is no issues on the crypton exchange, it's an amazing exchange that has very fast transactions and very secured.

#138 2023-05-31 21:46:39

CrytoCynthia

MRBEAST;11160 wrote:
full;11149 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11085 wrote:

What issues are you guys talking about right now? For real there is no issues on the crypton exchange, it's an amazing exchange that has very fast transactions and very secured.

Same here I have also not encounter any dofficior challenge on the crypton exchange, but if you have any issues you can visit the crypton exchange support system.

#139 2023-06-01 17:55:24

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;11171 wrote:
MRBEAST;11160 wrote:
full;11149 wrote:

Same here I have also not encounter any dofficior challenge on the crypton exchange, but if you have any issues you can visit the crypton exchange support system.

The great job as be done,the promotion is progressing, the good news is consistently growing and being part of the great support is a grace and essential.

#140 2023-06-01 19:18:35

Kelechi

The cryptocurrency sector is fast developing and I believe every project has created room for improvement so I believe crypton exchange can still develop.

#141 2023-06-01 19:58:19

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;11317 wrote:

The cryptocurrency sector is fast developing and I believe every project has created room for improvement so I believe crypton exchange can still develop.

I think right now the crypton exchange is very much okay what's left for the exchange is to have more pairs added this would also boost the use of the exchange.

#142 2023-06-01 20:07:32

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;11326 wrote:
Kelechi;11317 wrote:

I think right now the crypton exchange is very much okay what's left for the exchange is to have more pairs added this would also boost the use of the exchange.

Yea as a trader it would be amazing to see more pairs added to Utopia p2p Crypton exchange. Many traders like to experiment with more pairs and on crypton exchange there are only few pairs.

#143 2023-06-01 20:36:41

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;11332 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11326 wrote:
Kelechi;11317 wrote:

Yea as a trader it would be amazing to see more pairs added to Utopia p2p Crypton exchange. Many traders like to experiment with more pairs and on crypton exchange there are only few pairs.

Well all this may be added in the future, but still if you check out the crypton exchange it still have traders trading there and also the team has some airdrop program organized for traders.

#144 2023-06-01 20:57:36

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;11355 wrote:
KingCRP;11332 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11326 wrote:

Well all this may be added in the future, but still if you check out the crypton exchange it still have traders trading there and also the team has some airdrop program organized for traders.

Crypton exchange would definitely get more engagement if they can add more trading pairs and this would lead to an even larger community on the crypton exchange.

#145 2023-06-01 21:17:16

MRBEAST

KingCRP;11372 wrote:
KingCRP;11332 wrote:

Crypton exchange would definitely get more engagement if they can add more trading pairs and this would lead to an even larger community on the crypton exchange.

Well if that's the case then we should all be making use of the vite a New coin on crypton exchange thread more often and probably soon the UtopiaP2P would list some New coins.

#146 2023-06-02 20:09:52

KAMSI_UG

MRBEAST;11384 wrote:
KingCRP;11372 wrote:

Well if that's the case then we should all be making use of the vite a New coin on crypton exchange thread more often and probably soon the UtopiaP2P would list some New coins.

Well many people has already voted the coin they want listed and not it's up to the team to add that into their list of coins on Crypton exchange.

#147 2023-06-02 20:22:51

MRBEAST

KAMSI_UG;11519 wrote:
MRBEAST;11384 wrote:
KingCRP;11372 wrote:

Well many people has already voted the coin they want listed and not it's up to the team to add that into their list of coins on Crypton exchange.

If I can remember very well I have already voted more than Three times and nothing yet has been done I think the team should hurry up and try to add some of the coins voted for.

#148 2023-06-02 20:55:06

CrytoCynthia

MRBEAST;11527 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11519 wrote:
MRBEAST;11384 wrote:

If I can remember very well I have already voted more than Three times and nothing yet has been done I think the team should hurry up and try to add some of the coins voted for.

Not only you mate, many of us here has casted our vote for the coin we want listed on crypton exchange but still none was added I just hope the team is taking notice of it .

#149 2023-06-02 21:22:15

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;11552 wrote:
MRBEAST;11527 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11519 wrote:

Not only you mate, many of us here has casted our vote for the coin we want listed on crypton exchange but still none was added I just hope the team is taking notice of it .

Well the best thing to do right now is keep on casting our vote an I believe the team would look into the situation some day and many of our votes and request would be imputed.

#150 2023-06-02 21:34:34

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;11569 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;11552 wrote:
MRBEAST;11527 wrote:

Well the best thing to do right now is keep on casting our vote an I believe the team would look into the situation some day and many of our votes and request would be imputed.

But although it's not part of the rule but it's wise that if you have casted your vote before you should not change the coin you casted for before although you can keep on dropping same vote.

Board footer