Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#301 2023-05-23 22:12:05

KingCRP

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

MRBEAST;9919 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9884 wrote:
joanna;9821 wrote:

Meanwhile, this is where the Crypton coin and UUSD will be the privacy coin of the future because it's a project of about 4 years of research in the preparation of the possible government regulation and issues that will hinder privacy coin.

Honestly, when I learn that the Utopia project was a product of at least 2years of research it interest my trust and enthusiasm for the project because it is hard to see a project in that the team do enough research before the creation of the project.

dont just give your trust away regardless of the year the project has lasted for. i have seen a project that has a very long year and still turnrf out to be a scam

Well even if you are correct we should not just believe in any project just because of the age but still it is a yardstick that can be used to judge how solid a cryptocurrency can be .

#302 2023-05-23 22:44:44

Dozie

KingCRP;9942 wrote:
MRBEAST;9919 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9884 wrote:

Honestly, when I learn that the Utopia project was a product of at least 2years of research it interest my trust and enthusiasm for the project because it is hard to see a project in that the team do enough research before the creation of the project.

dont just give your trust away regardless of the year the project has lasted for. i have seen a project that has a very long year and still turnrf out to be a scam

Well even if you are correct we should not just believe in any project just because of the age but still it is a yardstick that can be used to judge how solid a cryptocurrency can be .

I know people that joined Utopia p2p at the early stage you won't call them stupid because going by your logic we should only go for project that has good age

#303 2023-05-23 23:24:50

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;9958 wrote:
KingCRP;9942 wrote:
MRBEAST;9919 wrote:

I know people that joined Utopia p2p at the early stage you won't call them stupid because going by your logic we should only go for project that has good age

Well it's said the Early birds always get the largest share so those who joined this project back in 2019 should be very glad they did because they are the ones that would benefit more.

#304 2023-05-25 19:24:23

full

CrytoCynthia;9984 wrote:
Dozie;9958 wrote:
KingCRP;9942 wrote:

Well it's said the Early birds always get the largest share so those who joined this project back in 2019 should be very glad they did because they are the ones that would benefit more.

The early bird doesn't always catch the worm is what they always said. Yes, the investors that join this project in 2019 will be glad they do but it is sad that I'm unaware of this project at that time.

#305 2023-05-25 20:11:31

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;9984 wrote:
Dozie;9958 wrote:
KingCRP;9942 wrote:

One thing is knowing the project early and another thing understanding the future of the project. I believe some of the investors that know the UtopiaP2P project in 2019 have left.

#306 2023-05-25 21:24:31

KAMSI_UG

IyaJJJ;10043 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9984 wrote:
Dozie;9958 wrote:

One thing is knowing the project early and another thing understanding the future of the project. I believe some of the investors that know the UtopiaP2P project in 2019 have left.

It's very hard to understand the future of a project from the beginning of the project, Bitcoin was a project people never gave a chance in the beginning but look at it now.

#307 2023-05-25 21:36:58

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;10083 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10043 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9984 wrote:

It's very hard to understand the future of a project from the beginning of the project, Bitcoin was a project people never gave a chance in the beginning but look at it now.

Well you may not understand the future of the project from the beginning but you should have a good idea of the potentials of the project and understand if it's worth joining.

#308 2023-05-25 21:45:08

Dozie

KingCRP;10088 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10083 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10043 wrote:

Well you may not understand the future of the project from the beginning but you should have a good idea of the potentials of the project and understand if it's worth joining.

Well some project start slow and end up as a good project while some project actually gets a perfect start but they fail to maintain that velocity and they end up falling.

#309 2023-05-25 22:01:50

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;10093 wrote:
KingCRP;10088 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10083 wrote:

Well some project start slow and end up as a good project while some project actually gets a perfect start but they fail to maintain that velocity and they end up falling.

Very true well I have settled to always trust my instincts when I am about to select a good project, this trick has always been working for me but you must know cryptocurrency Frist.

#310 2023-05-25 22:39:15

oba

full;10033 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9984 wrote:
Dozie;9958 wrote:

The early bird doesn't always catch the worm is what they always said. Yes, the investors that join this project in 2019 will be glad they do but it is sad that I'm unaware of this project at that time.

Guys, it is not every early bird that always catches the worm, and only the early bird that didn't lose their Crypton coin in the process by using a reputable cryptocurrency wallet to secure their Crypton coin.

#311 2023-05-25 23:21:02

joanna

IyaJJJ;10043 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9984 wrote:
Dozie;9958 wrote:

Some exiting the project is something that will always happen when investors don't understand the future of a project and how it will thrive in the market.

#312 2023-05-25 23:21:22

Vastextension

joanna;10140 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10043 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9984 wrote:

Some exiting the project is something that will always happen when investors don't understand the future of a project and how it will thrive in the market.

When I'm doing my research on a project before joining or investing in it. The chance of the project concept being adopted in the future is what I always look out for and it being helpful so far.

#313 2023-05-25 23:21:59

thrive

oba;10116 wrote:
full;10033 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9984 wrote:

Guys, it is not every early bird that always catches the worm, and only the early bird that didn't lose their Crypton coin in the process by using a reputable cryptocurrency wallet to secure their Crypton coin.

Yes, another early bird that catches worms is those that also don't panic sell or sell their Crypton coin when the price was at $0.5 before making $1.77.

#314 2023-05-25 23:22:19

level

thrive;10142 wrote:
oba;10116 wrote:
full;10033 wrote:

Yes, another early bird that catches worms is those that also don't panic sell or sell their Crypton coin when the price was at $0.5 before making $1.77.

The same thing goes for us either the worms presented by the UtopiaP2P developer are huge and only the investors that choose the opportunity of this bear while also holding their coin for the long term get the best benefit.

#315 2023-05-27 18:11:32

JONSNOWING

joanna;10140 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10043 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9984 wrote:

I think most investors should understand that part of what makes one a good investor is Patience and being able to be strong willed and positive. Most of them rejoice when a project is going on well and exit at any slight decrease in their expectations which I think is not a good approach Cryptocurrency in the future

#316 2023-05-27 18:25:29

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;10270 wrote:
joanna;10140 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10043 wrote:

I think most investors should understand that part of what makes one a good investor is Patience and being able to be strong willed and positive. Most of them rejoice when a project is going on well and exit at any slight decrease in their expectations which I think is not a good approach Cryptocurrency in the future

Well investment is a big risk and that's why we all need to understand what's we are investing in before we invest, the investment game is a very difficult one.

#317 2023-05-27 18:40:31

KingCRP

Kelechi;10278 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10270 wrote:
joanna;10140 wrote:

Well investment is a big risk and that's why we all need to understand what's we are investing in before we invest, the investment game is a very difficult one.

First you need to know that any investment can go any way, is either it goes badly or it can go in a great way but what you should understand is that you can get it right or wrong .

#318 2023-05-27 20:10:31

Dozie

Has there been any addition to the Amount of merchants that accepts CRP crypton? I would like to see an addition because I am still yet to use my CRP as a means of exchange.

#319 2023-05-27 20:40:22

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;10339 wrote:

Has there been any addition to the Amount of merchants that accepts CRP crypton? I would like to see an addition because I am still yet to use my CRP as a means of exchange.

Well no one can really know for such if any merchant has been added but trust me there are lots of merchants there and definitely you should be able to find one you can use.

#320 2023-05-27 21:17:02

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;10352 wrote:
Dozie;10339 wrote:

Well no one can really know for such if any merchant has been added but trust me there are lots of merchants there and definitely you should be able to find one you can use.

Well if anyone has the list of the merchant that is accepting CRP crypton then they can post it again it would really help so many of us.
Especially those that needs to use CRP crypton.

#321 2023-05-27 21:38:02

joanna

JONSNOWING;10270 wrote:
joanna;10140 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10043 wrote:

The part of being a good investors is having patience, trust the team and hold the project cryptocurrency for the long term. However, this will come after the knowing the project concept.

#322 2023-05-27 21:40:02

IyaJJJ

joanna;10374 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10270 wrote:
joanna;10140 wrote:

The part of being a good investors is having patience, trust the team and hold the project cryptocurrency for the long term. However, this will come after the knowing the project concept.

People that dont have the patience, positive mind and the strong willed shouldnt be see as an investors because they are just an opportunist which only want to benefit from the project.

#323 2023-05-27 21:41:51

thrive

IyaJJJ;10376 wrote:
joanna;10374 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10270 wrote:

People that dont have the patience, positive mind and the strong willed shouldnt be see as an investors because they are just an opportunist which only want to benefit from the project.

And it is not good to have an opportunist in a project because they will only benefit the project and add no value to the project by any means.

#324 2023-05-27 21:43:35

full

thrive;10377 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10376 wrote:
joanna;10374 wrote:

And it is not good to have an opportunist in a project because they will only benefit the project and add no value to the project by any means.

An opportunist is still needed in a project despite the impression about the project may not be positive, In the sense that they may tell people about their profit in the crypto they invested in.

#325 2023-05-27 21:45:26

level

full;10378 wrote:
thrive;10377 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10376 wrote:

An opportunist is still needed in a project despite the impression about the project may not be positive, In the sense that they may tell people about their profit in the crypto they invested in.

If it happened that they tell people about the cryptocurrency they invested in and make a profit. They have technically done some marketing and I believe they have added some value to the project.

Board footer