uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-22 23:13:52

oba

Re: [Auction] uNS "CryptonBET" and "uInvest"

full;9759 wrote:
Dozie;9742 wrote:

So if I am correct the uInvest and the Cryptonbet are uNs that was created on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, why then would creators want to sell it off, is that what the purpose of the uNS service is for.

Yes, you're right. The uInvest and the Cryptonbet are uNS that was created on the UtopiaP2P System Network. I was independently owned by the creators of this topic and he can decide whether to sell it or not.

According to what I read, uNS can be considered an asset because it will experience some increase in price in the future and it will be traded like NFT in the future but if I am the creator of this topic I will hold it for at least 10 years for X10000 profit.

#77 2023-05-22 23:14:43

level

oba;9810 wrote:
full;9759 wrote:
Dozie;9742 wrote:

So if I am correct the uInvest and the Cryptonbet are uNs that was created on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, why then would creators want to sell it off, is that what the purpose of the uNS service is for.

Yes, you're right. The uInvest and the Cryptonbet are uNS that was created on the UtopiaP2P System Network. I was independently owned by the creators of this topic and he can decide whether to sell it or not.

According to what I read, uNS can be considered an asset because it will experience some increase in price in the future and it will be traded like NFT in the future but if I am the creator of this topic I will hold it for at least 10 years for X10000 profit.

Since there's a chance for having this great multiplier through the uNS if hold for the long term. I wonder why the original poster/created on this topic decide to sell it now.

#78 2023-05-22 23:15:01

Vastextension

level;9811 wrote:
oba;9810 wrote:
full;9759 wrote:

Since there's a chance for having this great multiplier through the uNS if hold for the long term. I wonder why the original poster/created on this topic decide to sell it now.

The original creator of this topic is not the only one making this exact mistake now because the same thing goes for people who are selling their CRP coin now

#79 2023-05-22 23:15:20

thrive

Vastextension;9812 wrote:
level;9811 wrote:
oba;9810 wrote:

The original creator of this topic is not the only one making this exact mistake now because the same thing goes for people who are selling their CRP coin now

That's actually correct due to the potential and the vast use case the Crypton coin was built on which makes it a good coin to hold for the long term for good profit in the future.

#80 2023-05-23 19:31:19

IyaJJJ

thrive;9813 wrote:
level;9811 wrote:

That's actually correct due to the potential and the vast use case the Crypton coin was built on which makes it a good coin to hold for the long term for good profit in the future.

No matter the potential of a cryptocurrency present in the future we will always see investors that won't be patient to hold for the long term and it is not that they didn't understand the benefit but they just can hold and it could be because of emergency issues.

#81 2023-05-23 22:48:05

Dozie

IyaJJJ;9882 wrote:
thrive;9813 wrote:

No matter the potential of a cryptocurrency present in the future we will always see investors that won't be patient to hold for the long term and it is not that they didn't understand the benefit but they just can hold and it could be because of emergency issues.

Well investors are divided into two we have the short term investors and the long term investor the short te investors are paper hands and well always pull out of any project.

#82 2023-05-25 19:49:20

IyaJJJ

Dozie;9960 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9882 wrote:
thrive;9813 wrote:

Well investors are divided into two we have the short term investors and the long term investor the short te investors are paper hands and well always pull out of any project.

No matter how you categorized the short-term investors in my own book they are weak hands because there's no point in selling a potential investment if an emergency issue is not involved.

#83 2023-05-25 21:27:34

KAMSI_UG

IyaJJJ;10038 wrote:
Dozie;9960 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9882 wrote:

No matter how you categorized the short-term investors in my own book they are weak hands because there's no point in selling a potential investment if an emergency issue is not involved.

Yes they are also paper hands in my own book, honestly not so much can be gotten from investing in a short period, you tend to even lose money.

#84 2023-05-25 22:16:35

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;10084 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10038 wrote:
Dozie;9960 wrote:

Yes they are also paper hands in my own book, honestly not so much can be gotten from investing in a short period, you tend to even lose money.

Well there might be other reasons why people chose to be short term investors, some may not have any other things that can sustain so they would definitely need To survive .

#85 2023-05-25 23:03:47

level

IyaJJJ;10038 wrote:
Dozie;9960 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9882 wrote:

Weak hand or paper hand. One thing is sure only those that hold their investment will make the best profit and I always advise people to make sure they have some portion in everything the UtopiaP2P developer introduced.

#86 2023-05-25 23:04:36

oba

level;10133 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10038 wrote:
Dozie;9960 wrote:

Weak hand or paper hand. One thing is sure only those that hold their investment will make the best profit and I always advise people to make sure they have some portion in everything the UtopiaP2P developer introduced.

We all have different definition of the market and like you have having some portion of the features of the UtopiaP2P project before the main adoption happen will be the best decision.

#87 2023-05-27 18:31:13

KAMSI_UG

oba;10134 wrote:
level;10133 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10038 wrote:

We all have different definition of the market and like you have having some portion of the features of the UtopiaP2P project before the main adoption happen will be the best decision.

It's alright for us to have different idea about the cryptocurrency market but it would be funny if we don't acknowledge the truth and try to learn.

#88 2023-05-27 19:31:10

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;10282 wrote:
oba;10134 wrote:
level;10133 wrote:

It's alright for us to have different idea about the cryptocurrency market but it would be funny if we don't acknowledge the truth and try to learn.

Well if we have all invested in CRP crypton then I think we may all be sharing same idea about the coin and I think we are no fools and we did the right thing.

#89 2023-05-27 20:04:25

Dozie

Kelechi;10305 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10282 wrote:
oba;10134 wrote:

Well if we have all invested in CRP crypton then I think we may all be sharing same idea about the coin and I think we are no fools and we did the right thing.

Well it's not a surprised that we all fancy CRP crypton, it's really an amazing coin that has great utilities and potentials to reach the very top, CRP crypton is an amazing opportunity.

#90 2023-05-27 22:29:38

full

KAMSI_UG;10282 wrote:
oba;10134 wrote:
level;10133 wrote:

Yes, it will be funny if investors dont acknowledge the truth but make good use of the truth after learning from it is more important.

#91 2023-05-27 22:42:10

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;10305 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10282 wrote:
oba;10134 wrote:

We may not be fools but we all come from different region and also grow up from different background. Therefore, it is impossible to share the same idea.

#92 2023-05-27 22:43:04

joanna

IyaJJJ;10407 wrote:
Kelechi;10305 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10282 wrote:

We may not be fools but we all come from different region and also grow up from different background. Therefore, it is impossible to share the same idea.

We can still have the same idea though we share our knowledge and plan for the Crypton coin. I believe it will help the project and ourselves.

#93 2023-05-27 23:25:42

oba

Dozie;10335 wrote:
Kelechi;10305 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10282 wrote:

Well it's not a surprised that we all fancy CRP crypton, it's really an amazing coin that has great utilities and potentials to reach the very top, CRP crypton is an amazing opportunity.

No UtopiaP2P ecosystem supporter wont fancy the Crypton coin but fancy it is not enough because people can fancy something and never know it worth.

#94 2023-05-27 23:26:03

level

oba;10420 wrote:
Dozie;10335 wrote:
Kelechi;10305 wrote:

No UtopiaP2P ecosystem supporter wont fancy the Crypton coin but fancy it is not enough because people can fancy something and never know it worth.

You maybe right but the potential of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem should be enough for every people that fancy the Crypton coin to know it worth.

#95 2023-05-27 23:26:22

thrive

level;10421 wrote:
oba;10420 wrote:
Dozie;10335 wrote:

You maybe right but the potential of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem should be enough for every people that fancy the Crypton coin to know it worth.

Yes, i agree with what you said after all Crypton coin is one of the moderate cap cryptocurrency that have survive the bearish market.

#96 2023-05-27 23:26:41

Vastextension

thrive;10422 wrote:
level;10421 wrote:
oba;10420 wrote:

Yes, i agree with what you said after all Crypton coin is one of the moderate cap cryptocurrency that have survive the bearish market.

There's no doubt that Crypton coin prove to be strong during the bearish but only people who understand the future state of the project will have strong enthusiasm for Crypton coin.

#97 2023-05-28 21:18:59

Kelechi

Vastextension;10423 wrote:
thrive;10422 wrote:
level;10421 wrote:

There's no doubt that Crypton coin prove to be strong during the bearish but only people who understand the future state of the project will have strong enthusiasm for Crypton coin.

Well I have only witnessed the holding strength of CRP in the dip, personally I would also like to witness it's fast rising strength.

#98 2023-05-28 23:36:09

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;10537 wrote:
thrive;10422 wrote:

Well I have only witnessed the holding strength of CRP in the dip, personally I would also like to witness it's fast rising strength.

The holding strength of the Crypton coin in the bearish is amazing and it is one of the thing that gives me courage that the Crypton coin is made for the future.

#99 2023-05-28 23:44:16

joanna

IyaJJJ;10596 wrote:
Kelechi;10537 wrote:

The holding strength of the Crypton coin in the bearish is amazing and it is one of the thing that gives me courage that the Crypton coin is made for the future.

Even if the Crypton coin did have strong holding strength during the bearish market but if we look into the use case of the coin is easy to understand that will thrive in the future.

#100 2023-05-30 21:48:58

MRBEAST

joanna;10600 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10596 wrote:
Kelechi;10537 wrote:

Even if the Crypton coin did have strong holding strength during the bearish market but if we look into the use case of the coin is easy to understand that will thrive in the future.

One utilities that Utopia p2p had that attracted me to it was the fact that CRP crypton is very strong, it has great strength to hold in the dip and I also believe it has the ability to rise fast.

Board footer