uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-05-17 20:47:03

Lanistergame2

Re: Service Group

Service board should not be a thing of priority now. There are quite a lot of things the should add to their service other than a service board.  I know they are a working project but they need to do better.

#127 2023-05-18 15:30:47

Kelechi

Lanistergame2;8915 wrote:

Service board should not be a thing of priority now. There are quite a lot of things the should add to their service other than a service board.  I know they are a working project but they need to do better.

Well for everyone who is interested in making money even on the forum they find the service board important and I also check it may also be important to many here.

#128 2023-05-18 17:30:46

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;8993 wrote:

Well for everyone who is interested in making money even on the forum they find the service board important and I also check it may also be important to many here.

Well regardless of the fact that we hope to make money using the service board as a means we need to understand that the team also want to protect the community and also make it that it's only secured project advertised here.

#129 2023-05-18 20:38:02

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;9019 wrote:
Kelechi;8993 wrote:

Well regardless of the fact that we hope to make money using the service board as a means we need to understand that the team also want to protect the community and also make it that it's only secured project advertised here.

Yes that's true, because there are many Scam project that doesn't mind to use any means to get publicity even if it's paying for publicity themselves they are ready to use it

#130 2023-05-18 21:39:29

Lanistergame2

I think protection lies in the hands of the users. You can not provide full protection for an individual. They themselves have a part to play to protect them selves.

#131 2023-05-18 23:01:39

PEACEMAKER

Lanistergame2;9110 wrote:

I think protection lies in the hands of the users. You can not provide full protection for an individual. They themselves have a part to play to protect them selves.

Well I don't  have anything against newbies making mistakes I think mistakes are normal but what i don't understand is consistently making same mistakes.

#132 2023-05-19 07:43:32

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;9135 wrote:

Well I don't  have anything against newbies making mistakes I think mistakes are normal but what i don't understand is consistently making same mistakes.

As the forum requires the users to follow all certain rules and regulations, so as the security of individual is a priority to the forum. advert placement in the group as it benifits and demerit as well,the  Utopia p2p forum maintain its standard at the moment. Update will be given if there's any updates

#133 2023-05-21 14:35:39

Comrade

Comrade;9142 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9135 wrote:

I think protection lies in the hands of the users. You can not provide full protection for an individual. They themselves have a part as to play to protect them selves.

As the forum requires the users to follow all certain rules and regulations, so as the security of individual is a priority to the forum. advert placement in the group as it benifits and demerit as well,the  Utopia p2p forum maintain its standard at the moment. Update will be given if there's any updates

Utopia is always bringing more innovation and updates to strike users needs and develop more secured service for all.

#134 2023-05-21 20:09:13

Kelechi

I see Utopia p2p has some service on Bitcoin talk, it would be nice to see Utopia p2p come over here and get the service started .

#135 2023-05-21 20:12:14

Lanistergame2

Utopia p2p network service will flourish here. They can just open one board and dedicate it to it to make it more accessible and understandable.

#136 2023-05-22 09:04:53

JONSNOWING

I will be looking forward to the main post, a service group will be a great option to not only showcase our talent but also to get more opportunities for us members as well. It will be a good start mate

#137 2023-05-25 08:10:18

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

So I would be kick starting it, this isn’t going to be my main post because I believe I should make it more presentable but for now I would be letting everyone know that I am into graphic designing

Thats good, i will advise you make a best graphic design with a content that promote the Utopia community and standards and attach it on a new topic created by you. With the caption i suggest you promote the utopia services while also promoting your services.

#138 2023-05-25 13:50:09

Europ

Comrade;10011 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

So I would be kick starting it, this isn’t going to be my main post because I believe I should make it more presentable but for now I would be letting everyone know that I am into graphic designing

Thats good, i will advise you make a best graphic design with a content that promote the Utopia community and standards and attach it on a new topic created by you. With the caption i suggest you promote the utopia services while also promoting your services.

If the platform actually allows users to upload pics that will be a very good idea . Having imagines will also brings more beautification to the forum and as well you should of a colourful person

#139 2023-05-25 16:38:31

crpuusd

Europ;10018 wrote:
Comrade;10011 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

If the platform actually allows users to upload pics that will be a very good idea . Having imagines will also brings more beautification to the forum and as well you should of a colourful person

This platform have some special attribute for users who are familiar with coding. You can add your graphics through

#140 2023-05-25 17:45:59

full

Comrade;10011 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

Yes, he can do that but the best way to promote the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is outside this forum since the people that are not on the UtopiaP2P application client cant access this forum.

#141 2023-05-25 20:18:20

JONSNOWING

Most times outside people wouldn’t know the value of a forum till they access it. What recommendations can be useful to promote Utopia P2P outside the forum and the number of persons this can attract. I think an online channel on YouTube might go a long way

#142 2023-05-25 20:38:48

IyaJJJ

crpuusd;10019 wrote:
Europ;10018 wrote:
Comrade;10011 wrote:

This platform have some special attribute for users who are familiar with coding. You can add your graphics through

If you guys are talking about the forum, yes but the platform that has the most special attributes and tools is the UtopiaP2P application client especially if you have developer knowledge.

#143 2023-05-25 20:40:39

KAMSI_UG

Yes I believe that the service board can come in very important to everyone but we should also not forget that we still need to check out other opportunities Utopia p2p has to offer.

#144 2023-05-25 22:00:08

CrytoCynthia

I saw somewhere that Utopia p2p are now hiring workers, this a great opportunity for those who needs employment should check out what they are really offering.

#145 2023-05-25 22:00:38

oba

full;10024 wrote:
Comrade;10011 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

Yes, he can do that but the best way to promote the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is outside this forum since the people that are not on the UtopiaP2P application client cant access this forum.

You have a point but at least his creating a graphic design with the UtopiaP2P project logo while marketing his service won't hurt though at least it will show his level of enthusiasm for the project.

#146 2023-05-25 23:45:18

joanna

Europ;10018 wrote:
Comrade;10011 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

Is not that if the platform allows people to upload images, everything that this forum needs to function as the best forum is already available just look around and you'll see it.

#147 2023-05-26 06:38:44

crpuusd

joanna;10159 wrote:
Europ;10018 wrote:
Comrade;10011 wrote:

Thats good, i will advise you make a best graphic design with a contents that promote the Utopia community and standards and attach it on a new topic created by you. With the caption i suggest you promote the utopia services while also promoting your services.

Is not that if the platform allows people to upload images, everything that this forum needs to function as the best forum is already available just look around and you'll see it.

Some people dont actually knows the features are been use , it just that the options are quite not like the common tools.

#148 2023-05-26 19:24:05

joanna

oba;10102 wrote:
full;10024 wrote:
Comrade;10011 wrote:

You have a point but at least his creating a graphic design with the UtopiaP2P project logo while marketing his service won't hurt though at least it will show his level of enthusiasm for the project.

That's correct everything we do in life is not a waste no matter how small or big it may be it will at least influence something.

#149 2023-05-26 19:24:36

oba

joanna;10204 wrote:
oba;10102 wrote:
full;10024 wrote:

That's correct everything we do in life is not a waste no matter how small or big it may be it will at least influence something.

Speaking of graphic design. I don't know if any of you guys are on the uMusic channel because the Mods are doing a great job in terms of graphic designing, music, and giving uVouchers.

#150 2023-05-26 19:25:04

Vastextension

oba;10205 wrote:
joanna;10204 wrote:
oba;10102 wrote:

Speaking of graphic design. I don't know if any of you guys are on the uMusic channel because the Mods are doing a great job in terms of graphic designing, music, and giving uVouchers.

Anyone on the UtopiaP2P application client who didn't join the uMusic channel is missing a lot. Of course, I am on uMusic channel and their graphic design is totally awesome.

Board footer