uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-04-07 20:50:15

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,488

Re: CryptonBET

full;7081 wrote:

Don't get the user wrong. He may not have a deep understanding of the CryptonBet channel but I think such complain he made will make the owner do some important upgrades and I am sure the owner of the channel will think of creating a website with the name CryptonBet since he has bought a uNS for it.

Creating and running a betting website is a commitment that anyone getting into has to be fully ready for. Creating a channel and purchasing a uNS are just scratching the surface of what it entails.

I would advice anyone considering that to consider all loose ends and tighten them before making such commitments.

Offline

#52 2023-04-08 12:40:05

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: CryptonBET

Lanistergame2;7162 wrote:
full;7081 wrote:

Don't get the user wrong. He may not have a deep understanding of the CryptonBet channel but I think such complain he made will make the owner do some important upgrades and I am sure the owner of the channel will think of creating a website with the name CryptonBet since he has bought a uNS for it.

Creating and running a betting website is a commitment that anyone getting into has to be fully ready for. Creating a channel and purchasing a uNS are just scratching the surface of what it entails.

I would advice anyone considering that to consider all loose ends and tighten them before making such commitments.

Good points, I agree with you. Do you mind listing out those loose ends that needs tightening up? I'm sure many do not know or understand what you mean by that.

Offline

#53 2023-05-01 09:30:05

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,190

Re: CryptonBET

Detroit;7218 wrote:
Lanistergame2;7162 wrote:
full;7081 wrote:

Don't get the user wrong. He may not have a deep understanding of the CryptonBet channel but I think such complain he made will make the owner do some important upgrades and I am sure the owner of the channel will think of creating a website with the name CryptonBet since he has bought a uNS for it.

Creating and running a betting website is a commitment that anyone getting into has to be fully ready for. Creating a channel and purchasing a uNS are just scratching the surface of what it entails.

I would advice anyone considering that to consider all loose ends and tighten them before making such commitments.

Good points, I agree with you. Do you mind listing out those loose ends that needs tightening up? I'm sure many do not know or understand what you mean by that.

Why not start by doing your own research on that, I believe it shouldn’t be all that difficult, you can also check lots of YouTube videos that are relating to cryptocurrency it would actually help you.

Offline

#54 2023-05-01 17:36:22

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,053

Re: CryptonBET

CrytoCynthia;7241 wrote:
Detroit;7218 wrote:
Lanistergame2;7162 wrote:

Creating and running a betting website is a commitment that anyone getting into has to be fully ready for. Creating a channel and purchasing a uNS are just scratching the surface of what it entails.

I would advice anyone considering that to consider all loose ends and tighten them before making such commitments.

Good points, I agree with you. Do you mind listing out those loose ends that needs tightening up? I'm sure many do not know or understand what you mean by that.

Why not start by doing your own research on that, I believe it shouldn’t be all that difficult, you can also check lots of YouTube videos that are relating to cryptocurrency it would actually help you.

While doing your research about anything on the cryptocurrency world it's best to check out the website first, so if you need any information about Utopia p2p first check out the website.

Offline

#55 2023-05-01 18:22:08

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,053

Re: CryptonBET

Hey guys with the club football getting closer to its ending stage isn't this the best time to start betting? I am big on gambling but I still don't understand how the Crypton bet work.

Offline

#56 2023-05-01 18:47:59

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: CryptonBET

Kelechi;7284 wrote:

Hey guys with the club football getting closer to its ending stage isn't this the best time to start betting? I am big on gambling but I still don't understand how the Crypton bet work.

I don't think that's a betting site just yet, I rather think it's a uNS domain and the creator wants to sell it out and has probably put it out for sale. But I think there is a betting channel I am not really sure.

Offline

#57 2023-05-03 22:12:22

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: CryptonBET

Wished I had the option to bet on the Utopia p2p network I would have probably bet on Manchester city to win in today's match.

Offline

#58 2023-05-04 12:13:56

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,053

Re: CryptonBET

Dozie;7529 wrote:

Wished I had the option to bet on the Utopia p2p network I would have probably bet on Manchester city to win in today's match.

Well I haven't tried betting with CRP Crypton, but for real it would be nice if the price project has its own betting platform.

Offline

#59 2023-05-04 12:22:00

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: CryptonBET

Kelechi;7585 wrote:
Dozie;7529 wrote:

Wished I had the option to bet on the Utopia p2p network I would have probably bet on Manchester city to win in today's match.

Well I haven't tried betting with CRP Crypton, but for real it would be nice if the price project has its own betting platform.

Well it would definitely be a good addition to the Utopia p2p ecosystem but we must understand that we can't have it all, there are other things that are pressing the team has to look into first.

Offline

#60 2023-05-04 13:23:07

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,053

Re: CryptonBET

There used to be a prediction option on the Utopia p2p application channel I really don't know what happened to it.

Offline

#61 2023-05-04 20:40:14

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: CryptonBET

Kelechi;7602 wrote:

There used to be a prediction option on the Utopia p2p application channel I really don't know what happened to it.

Probably they did not see the need or the use to keep such a feature on the utopia p2p network. But a prediction feature on the application would be a good addition.

Offline

#62 2023-05-05 19:59:45

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: CryptonBET

Detroit;7652 wrote:
Kelechi;7602 wrote:

There used to be a prediction option on the Utopia p2p application channel I really don't know what happened to it.

Probably they did not see the need or the use to keep such a feature on the utopia p2p network. But a prediction feature on the application would be a good addition.

I believe we as users of Utopia p2p has a say in what goes on in the ecosystem and we can should actually have some bit of access to the team.

Offline

#63 2023-05-05 20:54:27

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: CryptonBET

KingCRP;7756 wrote:
Detroit;7652 wrote:
Kelechi;7602 wrote:

There used to be a prediction option on the Utopia p2p application channel I really don't know what happened to it.

Probably they did not see the need or the use to keep such a feature on the utopia p2p network. But a prediction feature on the application would be a good addition.

I believe we as users of Utopia p2p has a say in what goes on in the ecosystem and we can should actually have some bit of access to the team.

I don't think we have much to offer to them currently. Besides I don't think they will want such a relationship with users.  Many developers do not like to associate themselves with their users.

Offline

#64 2023-05-05 21:13:19

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: CryptonBET

Detroit;7776 wrote:
KingCRP;7756 wrote:
Detroit;7652 wrote:

Probably they did not see the need or the use to keep such a feature on the utopia p2p network. But a prediction feature on the application would be a good addition.

I believe we as users of Utopia p2p has a say in what goes on in the ecosystem and we can should actually have some bit of access to the team.

I don't think we have much to offer to them currently. Besides I don't think they will want such a relationship with users.  Many developers do not like to associate themselves with their users.

What do you mean mate, they are they team and what ever they are doing is for the community I think we have so much to offer them and lots of suggestions to make.

Offline

#65 2023-05-06 19:12:36

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,798

Re: CryptonBET

KingCRP;7788 wrote:
Detroit;7776 wrote:
KingCRP;7756 wrote:

I believe we as users of Utopia p2p has a say in what goes on in the ecosystem and we can should actually have some bit of access to the team.

I don't think we have much to offer to them currently. Besides I don't think they will want such a relationship with users.  Many developers do not like to associate themselves with their users.

What do you mean mate, they are they team and what ever they are doing is for the community I think we have so much to offer them and lots of suggestions to make.

Well I don’t know if you noticed that Utopia p2p has a support system you can actually channel every of your complaints there and it would be addressed.

Offline

#66 2023-05-06 19:52:44

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,488

Re: CryptonBET

KAMSI_UG;7869 wrote:
KingCRP;7788 wrote:
Detroit;7776 wrote:

I don't think we have much to offer to them currently. Besides I don't think they will want such a relationship with users.  Many developers do not like to associate themselves with their users.

What do you mean mate, they are they team and what ever they are doing is for the community I think we have so much to offer them and lots of suggestions to make.

Well I don’t know if you noticed that Utopia p2p has a support system you can actually channel every of your complaints there and it would be addressed.


The Utopia community has the best support system. They listen to whatever you have to say to them and also,  they rectified issues immediately after they are reported.

Offline

#67 2023-05-06 22:30:48

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: CryptonBET

Lanistergame2;7893 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7869 wrote:
KingCRP;7788 wrote:

What do you mean mate, they are they team and what ever they are doing is for the community I think we have so much to offer them and lots of suggestions to make.

Well I don’t know if you noticed that Utopia p2p has a support system you can actually channel every of your complaints there and it would be addressed.


The Utopia community has the best support system. They listen to whatever you have to say to them and also,  they rectified issues immediately after they are reported.

Have you reached out to the support team yet? I have always wanted to share some of my opinion with the team but I think it's not going to happen as they is no team on the forum to reach out to.

Offline

#68 2023-05-13 20:44:29

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: CryptonBET

Dozie;7946 wrote:
Lanistergame2;7893 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7869 wrote:

Well I don’t know if you noticed that Utopia p2p has a support system you can actually channel every of your complaints there and it would be addressed.


The Utopia community has the best support system. They listen to whatever you have to say to them and also,  they rectified issues immediately after they are reported.

Have you reached out to the support team yet? I have always wanted to share some of my opinion with the team but I think it's not going to happen as they is no team on the forum to reach out to.


You can reach out to their support team on the Utopia ecosystem application.  They are very fast and reliable. They find it really easy to relate to the problem and solve them immediately.

Offline

#69 2023-05-13 21:04:47

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,488

Re: CryptonBET

Dozie;7946 wrote:
Lanistergame2;7893 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7869 wrote:

Well I don’t know if you noticed that Utopia p2p has a support system you can actually channel every of your complaints there and it would be addressed.


The Utopia community has the best support system. They listen to whatever you have to say to them and also,  they rectified issues immediately after they are reported.

Have you reached out to the support team yet? I have always wanted to share some of my opinion with the team but I think it's not going to happen as they is no team on the forum to reach out to.

I have heard a lot about the utopia ecosystem support team. They are very efficient and their problem-solving strategy is top-notch and can never be compared to another.

Offline

#70 2023-05-15 22:02:24

PEACEMAKER
Member
Registered: 2023-01-27
Posts: 412

Re: CryptonBET

One platform I would like to see on Utopia p2p is a gambling platform, I don't know if there is any but now I feel none exist.

Offline

#71 2023-05-15 22:48:20

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: CryptonBET

Since there is no gambling platform on the Utopia p2p you can take advantage of the prediction competition that's on the Utopia p2p Crypton bet channel.

Offline

#72 2023-05-17 20:05:34

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: CryptonBET

JONSNOWING;8595 wrote:

Since there is no gambling platform on the Utopia p2p you can take advantage of the prediction competition that's on the Utopia p2p Crypton bet channel.


You can play poker games on the Utopia network. It's totally worth based on time and effort. I have played several times and it's really fun and enjoyable.

Offline

#73 2023-05-17 20:38:50

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,488

Re: CryptonBET

I have always wanted to play poker game but I guess I'm just paranoid about the game. I feel a bit insecure about online games especially if my money is going to go into it.

Offline

#74 2023-05-26 06:25:29

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,563

Re: CryptonBET

Lanistergame2;8912 wrote:

I have always wanted to play poker game but I guess I'm just paranoid about the game. I feel a bit insecure about online games especially if my money is going to go into it.

It's absurd that most people preferred the poker game while some don't. Well with time it will all be on a good side.

Offline

#75 2023-06-02 19:08:46

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: CryptonBET

With time I think the developers following user recommendations can bring in more Games for Utopia P2P users that do not find the Poker games fun or worth enjoying  due to insecurities. They can get to choose from their preferred games by then

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB