Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-07 19:26:51

Lanistergame2

Re: Beware of crypto recovery services!

Detroit;7977 wrote:
joanna;7974 wrote:
full;7973 wrote:

Every online activities and things that have to do with investment always come with risk and it's better to know the risk and how to avoid than just base our decision on predictions.

There's no better to make a good decision than just basing our decision on predictions is to do the correct fact check before moving to the next step.

I personally will say predictions are what keep you in check. You can't always be right right about the prediction but you will be right most of the time.

Well-spoken sir/ma.  Predictions are the fundamentals of cryptocurrency but yet the hardest because of how integrated and crucial it is.

#77 2023-05-16 18:54:07

IyaJJJ

Lanistergame2;8018 wrote:
Detroit;7977 wrote:
joanna;7974 wrote:

There's no better to make a good decision than just basing our decision on predictions is to do the correct fact check before moving to the next step.

I personally will say predictions are what keep you in check. You can't always be right right about the prediction but you will be right most of the time.

Well-spoken sir/ma.  Predictions are the fundamentals of cryptocurrency but yet the hardest because of how integrated and crucial it is.

I believe prediction being hard is based on personal beliefs and understanding of the market because prediction doesn't always have to fo with reading the chart and something that's needed is historical price examining

#78 2023-05-16 20:25:21

Detroit

IyaJJJ;8654 wrote:
Lanistergame2;8018 wrote:
Detroit;7977 wrote:

I believe prediction being hard is based on personal beliefs and understanding of the market because prediction doesn't always have to fo with reading the chart and something that's needed is historical price examining

You are right. Predictions can work how ever you want it. It only takes a while to come in handy with it. But we both agree that in predictions you have to study.

#79 2023-05-16 21:01:36

Comrade

A decentralized coins comesvin handy of been untraceable and irreversible, RBF serves as AD-route. Reversal of general currency might also not be possible in some cases as well

#80 2023-05-23 12:15:41

JONSNOWING

It takes a good number of advice and strength to not ask for crypto recovery services when it happens to be a huge loss of Cryptocurrency. A friend of mine was nearly  scammed this  same way when they told him they can’t recover it. He only ended up sharing his private passwords and details to them which he luckily reset  immediately he realized what he did

#81 2023-05-26 05:43:52

Comrade

JONSNOWING;9842 wrote:

It takes a good number of advice and strength to not ask for crypto recovery services when it happens to be a huge loss of Cryptocurrency. A friend of mine was nearly  scammed this  same way when they told him they can’t recover it. He only ended up sharing his private passwords and details to them which he luckily reset  immediately he realized what he did

I will call that  type A "insanity"

#82 2023-05-26 15:50:09

Europ

full;6777 wrote:
Detroit;6716 wrote:

what is RBF?

Users can switch out one version of an unconfirmed transaction for another that pays a higher transaction charge using the replace-by-fee (RBF) feature. While the deal is pending confirmation, this can be repeated numerous times.

This will actually help in the sense of making things more preferrable and safe in case of mistakes and misguided transactions

#83 2023-05-26 19:41:36

oba

Comrade;10170 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9842 wrote:

It's type-A insanity to you because you understand and experience that there's nothing like that in the cryptocurrency market. If you're also a newbie will also do the same thing.

#84 2023-05-26 19:47:51

Vastextension

Europ;10186 wrote:
full;6777 wrote:
Detroit;6716 wrote:

what is RBF?

Users can switch out one version of an unconfirmed transaction for another that pays a higher transaction charge using the replace-by-fee (RBF) feature. While the deal is pending confirmation, this can be repeated numerous times.

This will actually help in the sense of making things more preferrable and safe in case of mistakes and misguided transactions

Yes, but the RBF is not available on every cryptocurrency and the last time I check it was only on the Bitcoin network that users can do that because of the network scalable issue.

#85 2023-05-26 19:48:15

joanna

Vastextension;10209 wrote:
Europ;10186 wrote:
full;6777 wrote:

Yes, but the RBF is not available on every cryptocurrency and the last time I check it was only on the Bitcoin network that users can do that because of the network scalable issue.

That's correct. The RBF is only applicable for cryptocurrencies that are not well scalable or have high transactions but in Crypton coin and the whole UtopiaP2P ecosystem, there's no need for the RBF.

#86 2023-05-26 19:49:24

oba

joanna;10210 wrote:
Europ;10186 wrote:

That's correct. The RBF is only applicable for cryptocurrencies that are not well scalable or have high transactions but in Crypton coin and the whole UtopiaP2P ecosystem, there's no need for the RBF.

Apart from the UtopiaP2P ecosystem provision of privacy. The fast transaction confirmation and the low fee is one of the reasons every cryptocurrency enthusiast should consider using the CRP and UUSD coin as payment.

#87 2023-05-26 19:51:14

Vastextension

oba;10211 wrote:
joanna;10210 wrote:

Apart from the UtopiaP2P ecosystem provision of privacy. The fast transaction confirmation and the low fee is one of the reasons every cryptocurrency enthusiast should consider using the CRP and UUSD coin as payment.

Agreed especially now that the CRP coin and UUSD are already accepted as payment by 1859 merchants worldwide.

#88 2023-05-26 19:51:36

joanna

Vastextension;10213 wrote:
oba;10211 wrote:
joanna;10210 wrote:

Agreed especially now that the CRP coin and UUSD are already accepted as payment by 1859 merchants worldwide.

Meanwhile, there seems to be a level of collaboration between the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and Liberty Reserve therefore any merchant that receives liberty reserve as payment can also accept CRP and UUSD as payment.

#89 2023-05-26 23:20:59

joanna

oba;10208 wrote:
Comrade;10170 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9842 wrote:

It's type-A insanity to you because you understand and experience that there's nothing like that in the cryptocurrency market. If you're also a newbie will also do the same thing.

I don't blame those that fall for the crypto recovery services scam because there is an organization that does it but they work in person and their recovery service is only in old storge where people cant retrieve the wallet key.

#90 2023-05-26 23:21:23

IyaJJJ

joanna;10250 wrote:
oba;10208 wrote:
Comrade;10170 wrote:

I don't blame those that fall for the crypto recovery services scam because there is an organization that does it but they work in person and their recovery service is only in old storge where people cant retrieve the wallet key.

Hmm. From the knowledge I have most of these scammers always use legit and working services, and manipulate the concept to catch their victims.

#91 2023-05-26 23:21:41

level

IyaJJJ;10251 wrote:
joanna;10250 wrote:
oba;10208 wrote:

Hmm. From the knowledge I have most of these scammers always use legit and working services, and manipulate the concept to catch their victims.

Yes, and the same thing goes for the cryptocurrency bonus scam. The scammer always created a good website to lure their victim and whenever the victim wants to withdraw crypto they will ask to pay a certain fee in the end they won't be able to withdraw the crypto.

#92 2023-05-26 23:22:03

thrive

level;10252 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10251 wrote:
joanna;10250 wrote:

Yes, and the same thing goes for the cryptocurrency bonus scam. The scammer always created a good website to lure their victim and whenever the victim wants to withdraw crypto they will ask to pay a certain fee in the end they won't be able to withdraw the crypto.

Cryptocurrencies investors just need to educate themselves and also how this scammer works because they always come up with different scam strategies.

#93 2023-05-28 20:46:06

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;7535 wrote:

Probably anyone chatting you about recovering your coins after you must have been scammed is still the same person or part of the team that initially scammed you be very wise.

Scammers have done us a lot of dirty.  It is best we came to the understanding that we are the only ones that can help ourselves. It's very important.

#94 2023-05-28 23:56:34

thrive

Camavinga;10520 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7535 wrote:

Probably anyone chatting you about recovering your coins after you must have been scammed is still the same person or part of the team that initially scammed you be very wise.

Scammers have done us a lot of dirty.  It is best we came to the understanding that we are the only ones that can help ourselves. It's very important.

Yes, have done a lot of dirty and they will continue to do a lot of dirty things because that is where they are making their money no matter how dirty it may look.

Last edited by thrive (2023-05-28 23:57:14)

#95 2023-05-29 17:36:46

JONSNOWING

And the really don’t care how their dirty means of making money is creating doubts from people concerning the real good investment and upcoming businesses out there, I feel a public calling out of this scammers when a suspicious move is noticed will help others avoid them

#96 2023-05-29 18:08:09

oba

JONSNOWING;10639 wrote:

And the really don’t care how their dirty means of making money is creating doubts from people concerning the real good investment and upcoming businesses out there, I feel a public calling out of this scammers when a suspicious move is noticed will help others avoid them

Their aim is the end means result which is getting the paper (money) no matter the cause because their own is to survive and never care about the damage it will do to their fellow human.

#97 2023-05-29 18:30:31

KAMSI_UG

To be very straightforward they is actually nothing like crypto recovery services, they is no official agency that's in charge of handling crypto recovery.

#98 2023-05-29 19:17:07

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;10658 wrote:

To be very straightforward they is actually nothing like crypto recovery services, they is no official agency that's in charge of handling crypto recovery.

There is actually crypto recovery services, they work with cryptocurrency holders and law enforcement agencies to search for and recover misplaced, inaccessible data.

#99 2023-05-29 20:05:29

Camavinga

Bitcoin recovery experts are individuals or experts who help recover stolen or lost cryptocurrency. A common issue with a lost crypto wallet is lost access. These organizations or individuals are experts at breaking into digital wallets. They use different techniques to crack private keys to recover cryptocurrencies like supercomputers and hypnotherapy sessions.

#100 2023-05-29 20:28:55

KAMSI_UG

Camavinga;10709 wrote:

Bitcoin recovery experts are individuals or experts who help recover stolen or lost cryptocurrency. A common issue with a lost crypto wallet is lost access. These organizations or individuals are experts at breaking into digital wallets. They use different techniques to crack private keys to recover cryptocurrencies like supercomputers and hypnotherapy sessions.

Are you saying you actually believe there is anything like Bitcoin recovery services? Please don't make yourself look like a scam, there is nothing of such and anyone claiming to be one is a scammer.

Board footer