uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-26 20:52:45

Europ

Re: Online and Offline feature now available

JONSNOWING;10007 wrote:

What does the offline feature offer over the online features, I mean can one still be able to follow up current posts while using the offline features. Who has accessed both, any preference yet?

I can actually  see the On-off features turning green when im online but yet to see others online green light .

#27 2023-05-28 18:57:49

Comrade

Europ;10228 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10007 wrote:

What does the offline feature offer over the online features, I mean can one still be able to follow up current posts while using the offline features. Who has accessed both, any preference yet?

I can actually  see the On-off features turning green when im online but yet to see others online green light .

Ots occurs that the same thiing is what am experiencing as well.  I was opportune to stalk an online users  but it  doesnt shows if the users  is online.

#28 2023-05-28 19:51:06

KAMSI_UG

Comrade;10472 wrote:
Europ;10228 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10007 wrote:

Ots occurs that the same thiing is what am experiencing as well.  I was opportune to stalk an online users  but it  doesnt shows if the users  is online.

First mate try to reread you lost before you click the send but and it's obvious that there is no online and offline button yet in the system.

#29 2023-05-28 21:50:24

Vastextension

Comrade;10472 wrote:
Europ;10228 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10007 wrote:

Wait to understand what you guys are trying to say. Are you talking about offline and online green features on this forum because i don't see any from my computer?

#30 2023-05-28 21:52:57

oba

Vastextension;10557 wrote:
Comrade;10472 wrote:
Europ;10228 wrote:

Wait to understand what you guys are trying to say. Are you talking about offline and online green features on this forum because i don't see any from my computer?

I don't think that is what they actually mean because they seem to be talking about the "index" section of this forum where you'll be to see the "Registered users online" and "Guests online"

#31 2023-05-28 22:11:53

CrytoCynthia

oba;10560 wrote:
Comrade;10472 wrote:

I don't think that is what they actually mean because they seem to be talking about the "index" section of this forum where you'll be to see the "Registered users online" and "Guests online"

Well the op should have locked this thread because he was actually making a mistake and thought the offline and online features has been added but he was actually corrected.

#32 2023-05-29 13:04:11

MRBEAST

I UNDERSTAND OTHER FORUM LIKE BITCOIN TALK HAS THE OFFLINE AND ONLINE BUTTON BUT HONESTLY WE MUST NOT DO EVERYTHING THEY DO FOR REAL.

#33 2023-05-29 22:41:16

Europ

MRBEAST;10625 wrote:

I UNDERSTAND OTHER FORUM LIKE BITCOIN TALK HAS THE OFFLINE AND ONLINE BUTTON BUT HONESTLY WE MUST NOT DO EVERYTHING THEY DO FOR REAL.

Well just giving a follow on the issue of the features as well we understand there lots of development in progress so i think that can be retify. Utopia stands to do a greater job and its well Respected of her enthusiastic nature.

#34 2023-05-29 23:55:55

full

CrytoCynthia;10570 wrote:
oba;10560 wrote:

Well the op should have locked this thread because he was actually making a mistake and thought the offline and online features has been added but he was actually corrected.

Let us wait. Do you guys think all these features you are talking about and also suggesting are something that the developer team will press a certain button and add to this forum?

#35 2023-05-30 10:54:19

crpuusd

full;10801 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;10570 wrote:
oba;10560 wrote:

Let us wait. Do you guys think all these features you are talking about and also suggesting are something that the developer team will press a certain button and add to this forum?

Thats funny, but its more complex than it looks like, there is going to be a need to integrate the programming  setup of the site. Maybe there is a little error made in the coding.

#36 2023-05-31 18:18:07

PEACEMAKER

full;10801 wrote:

Updates range from those that can be done with a quick edit to the back end code and others that requires a serious update that would take a long period of time.

Adding a green icon to indicate online and offline falls under a quick update but it has to be needed which I don't think it is at this time

#37 2023-05-31 19:17:42

KingCRP

PEACEMAKER;11088 wrote:
full;10801 wrote:

Updates range from those that can be done with a quick edit to the back end code and others that requires a serious update that would take a long period of time.

Adding a green icon to indicate online and offline falls under a quick update but it has to be needed which I don't think it is at this time

Well I have been on forum that actually has the online and offline notification on their users account but honestly I actually don'tay attention to all that especially on big groups.

#38 2023-06-01 22:51:37

Europ

PEACEMAKER;11088 wrote:
full;10801 wrote:

Even if the forum indicate a user online its doesn't mean  you can actually expect to get in conversation with the online users  so easy, it might occur that the user might be exploring another topic different for where you are. And perhaps no notification to know of a topic just a new comments.

#39 2023-06-02 18:16:53

Comrade

Europ;11415 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11088 wrote:
full;10801 wrote:

Even if the forum indicate a user online its doesn't mean  you can actually expect to get in conversation with the online users  so easy, it might occur that the user might be exploring another topic different for where you are. And perhaps no notification to know of a topic just a new comments.

Its just that we are not looking at the bigger picture of the what we are actually talking about. Utopia p2p has great the development and improvement to do both in the outer part and the forum.

#40 2023-06-02 21:38:27

full

PEACEMAKER;11088 wrote:
full;10801 wrote:

Update range from the most needed feature or tools not with the quick edit. Although at some point the upgrade that needed much attention maybe move to future activity

#41 2023-06-02 21:42:39

Vastextension

full;11588 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11088 wrote:
full;10801 wrote:

Update range from the most needed feature or tools not with the quick edit. Although at some point the upgrade that needed much attention maybe move to future activity

It depends on some cases cause it doesn't have to do with the most needed features. If the most needed require sometime the development team can shift attention to the quick upgrade.

#42 2023-06-02 21:46:17

full

Vastextension;11590 wrote:
full;11588 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11088 wrote:

It depends on some cases cause it doesn't have to do with the most needed features. If the most needed require sometime the development team can shift attention to the quick upgrade.

You may be right cause what you said makes sense but everything depends on the decision of the development team.

#43 2023-06-02 21:49:20

Vastextension

full;11592 wrote:
Vastextension;11590 wrote:
full;11588 wrote:

You may be right cause what you said makes sense but everything depends on the decision of the development team.

I agree with you after all everything we are saying is just what we believe and everything relies on the development team of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#44 2023-06-02 22:09:21

Dozie

Let's be sure that the Utopia p2p team to check the suggestion and information giving here and they are constantly interested in what the community thinks and would try to make it work

#45 2023-06-02 23:07:03

Europ

Dozie;11605 wrote:

Let's be sure that the Utopia p2p team to check the suggestion and information giving here and they are constantly interested in what the community thinks and would try to make it work

I m very much assure of that, and its more essential we keep contributing our idea, support  and  time to the great work done so far.

#46 2023-06-03 15:11:26

Lanistergame2

Europ;11637 wrote:

I m very much assure of that, and its more essential we keep contributing our idea, support and time to the great work done so far.

And after submitting our suggestions we should give the admin time to work on the suggestions and decide which of them they wish to implement and which they do not want to.

No one should pressure the team to action.

#47 2023-06-03 20:41:39

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;11665 wrote:
Europ;11637 wrote:

I m very much assure of that, and its more essential we keep contributing our idea, support and time to the great work done so far.

And after submitting our suggestions we should give the admin time to work on the suggestions and decide which of them they wish to implement and which they do not want to.

No one should pressure the team to action.

Our contribution will actually help to shape the face of the forum and prepared a condulsive area for upcoming users and miners joining the Great p2p forum.

#48 2023-06-03 20:53:49

CrytoCynthia

Well I think the request for an offline and online option is getting to high now and it's would be nice if the team can look into that request, I believe it would be very helpful.

#49 2023-06-05 22:48:25

Europ

CrytoCynthia;11781 wrote:

Well I think the request for an offline and online option is getting to high now and it's would be nice if the team can look into that request, I believe it would be very helpful.

Well this has actually got sorted out and it good to see the developer  paying attention to individual contribution

Board footer