uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-26 05:33:56

Comrade

Re: Only in English?

Europ;9894 wrote:

Hello, i am new  here, UTOPIA is already a suited and well publicize English forum and as much we can as well make do with English as follow in the introduction of the site, and if there is any updates in other languages we ought to have translator as well.

Hey new user, dont under estimate the power of the ecosystem its actually serve more than expected and always comes first in securing your data activities, we already have various users in different Countries helping on campaigning in their native tones, dont be surprised when you actually meet people sharing great ideas in different languages.

#77 2023-05-26 23:54:52

level

Comrade;10168 wrote:
Europ;9894 wrote:

Hello, i am new  here, UTOPIA is already a suited and well publicize English forum and as much we can as well make do with English as follow in the introduction of the site, and if there is any updates in other languages we ought to have translator as well.

Hey new user, dont under estimate the power of the ecosystem its actually serve more than expected and always comes first in securing your data activities, we already have various users in different Countries helping on campaigning in their native tones, dont be surprised when you actually meet people sharing great ideas in different languages.

You're right and i believe the newbie that underestimated the potential of the UtopiaP2P project will be those that didnt do any research or rea the project manifesto.

#78 2023-05-26 23:56:09

IyaJJJ

level;10258 wrote:
Comrade;10168 wrote:
Europ;9894 wrote:

You're right and i believe the newbie that underestimated the potential of the UtopiaP2P project will be those that didnt do any research or rea the project manifesto.

Who will underestimated project that provide offers a decentralized, peer-to-peer ecosystem that provides ChatGPT, secure and surveillance-resistant communication and finance

#79 2023-05-27 19:28:26

Kelechi

I am surprised about the name of this board, it says only English but the truth is that we only have an English board and that's why I don't think this is important.

#80 2023-05-27 20:03:57

Detroit

A person can receive, store or send crypto to other accounts using crypto-wallets. These wallets can also perform transactions through decentralized exchanges, that match buy and sell requests.

#81 2023-05-27 23:03:20

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;10301 wrote:

I am surprised about the name of this board, it says only English but the truth is that we only have an English board and that's why I don't think this is important.

I wonder why you guys said we have only English board when there's already Borderless Society as know as the local threads for discussing Utopia in your native language. I'm the only one who notice this?

#82 2023-05-27 23:07:13

oba

IyaJJJ;10409 wrote:
Kelechi;10301 wrote:

I wonder why you guys said we have only English board when there's already Borderless Society as know as the local threads for discussing Utopia in your native language. I'm the only one who notice this?

You're not the only you notice the board set aside for the local language discussion but i think some of the user of this forum dont pay attention to that section of the forum.

#83 2023-05-27 23:07:36

joanna

oba;10410 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10409 wrote:
Kelechi;10301 wrote:

You're not the only you notice the board set aside for the local language discussion but i think some of the user of this forum dont pay attention to that section of the forum.

Atleast doing some research or ask question just like the original post of this topic did will help and also save people from missinformation.

#84 2023-05-30 01:56:05

full

Kelechi;10301 wrote:

Yes, as the main board, we have English only but when we talk about all the boards of this forum. We have a board that's supported other languages that are not English.

#85 2023-05-30 09:40:45

PEACEMAKER

full;10810 wrote:

Yes, as the main board, we have English only but when we talk about all the boards of this forum. We have a board that's supported other languages that are not English.

The borderless society, which allows all languages to make posts and discuss on the forum is a wonderful addition by the admins which shows that they listen to the community's suggestions.

There are already different languages being represented on the thread at this time and more to follow in the future.

#86 2023-05-30 13:11:47

IyaJJJ

PEACEMAKER;10820 wrote:
full;10810 wrote:

The borderless society, which allows all languages to make posts and discuss on the forum is a wonderful addition by the admins which shows that they listen to the community's suggestions.

There are already different languages being represented on the thread at this time and more to follow in the future.

The UtopiaP2P administrator on this forum those listens to us but from what I see the borderless society section of this forum was part of the long ago I even saw when I join this forum which means the people that request for local languages board don't notice the borderless society.

#87 2023-05-30 16:43:45

Lanistergame2

IyaJJJ;10831 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P administrator on this forum those listens to us but from what I see the borderless society section of this forum was part of the long ago I even saw when I join this forum which means the people that request for local languages board don't notice the borderless society.

Its position on the page and name of the board must have been what made it very easy to miss. I did not notice it myself when I first joined the forum and was looking for a local section which had the tag "local board".

It shows the admin were forward thinking and considered all the wants of the community when setting out on this project.

#88 2023-05-30 17:29:03

Detroit

The administration is doing a great job. Creating a local board would take some time to get established but it will surely be established and it will help boost communication among users.

#89 2023-05-30 21:18:43

level

IyaJJJ;10831 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;10820 wrote:
full;10810 wrote:

The "borderless society" was pretty much on this forum when I join either and that's why I am surprised when some people suggested the developer of this forum add a local section maybe they want it to be bolder.

#90 2023-05-30 21:19:49

Vastextension

level;10950 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10831 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;10820 wrote:

The "borderless society" was pretty much on this forum when I join either and that's why I am surprised when some people suggested the developer of this forum add a local section maybe they want it to be bolder.

I don't know if they want it to be bolder but if that's the situation, footing the current situation of the forum and traffic I don't see it happening now. Although we may see it added to the forum but not now.

#91 2023-05-31 17:53:47

PEACEMAKER

IyaJJJ;10831 wrote:

You are right, it has been a part of the forum for a long time now. It must have been in my blind spot, reason why I missed it all this while.

I am looking forward to having my local community active in that section.

#92 2023-05-31 18:48:08

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;10850 wrote:

The administration is doing a great job. Creating a local board would take some time to get established but it will surely be established and it will help boost communication among users.

A local board, where did you see that mate? Right now there is no local board in the forum yet but hopefully in the future we would have some local board.

#93 2023-06-01 18:03:35

JONSNOWING

I think the forum developers will soon look into creating local boards in the forum for its users in the future following the Recommendations they see often mate

#94 2023-06-01 18:29:16

Detroit

JONSNOWING;11278 wrote:

I think the forum developers will soon look into creating local boards in the forum for its users in the future following the Recommendations they see often mate

The forum developers are working tirelessly to ensure this place is conducive for every one of us here. The addition of a local board is inevitable. They will surely do it.

#95 2023-06-01 19:04:37

Camavinga

Today, the Philippines boasts one of the highest crypto adoption rates in the world. This puts the Philippines at a significant head start in the world of Web3. Filipinos have high proficiency in English tens of millions already speak and write in English, with some speaking English as their first language.

#96 2023-06-01 19:55:02

KAMSI_UG

Camavinga;11310 wrote:

Today, the Philippines boasts one of the highest crypto adoption rates in the world. This puts the Philippines at a significant head start in the world of Web3. Filipinos have high proficiency in English tens of millions already speak and write in English, with some speaking English as their first language.

Well aside this elsalvador is one country that even the government are accepting cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin, this country is on my top list of third world country to go far

#97 2023-06-01 20:00:07

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;11310 wrote:

Developing countries are rally catching up in terms of crypto adoption. Their citizens are becoming more aware of how vulnerable their currencies are to devaluation and how crypto can provide a hedge against that.

About their English proficiency, it is one of their official languages so it is no surprise many people there speak the language well.

#98 2023-06-02 18:39:24

Detroit

Companies that offer cryptocurrency payments have a major strategic advantage: They are visionary and know how to anticipate their customers’ circumstances and preferences.

#99 2023-06-02 18:40:50

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;11477 wrote:

Companies that offer cryptocurrency payments have a major strategic advantage: They are visionary and know how to anticipate their customers’ circumstances and preferences.

Well it won't be easy for any company to just offer crypto-currency payment option I believe that they should first do a survey to know who in their payroll is interested in cryptocurrency.

#100 2023-06-04 23:04:39

Europ

KAMSI_UG;11478 wrote:
Detroit;11477 wrote:

Well it won't be easy for any company to just offer crypto-currency payment option I believe that they should first do a survey to know who in their payroll is interested in cryptocurrency.

Its has occur that some or  local outlet business owner are accepting crypto coin

Board footer