uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-05-28 21:28:07

KAMSI_UG

Re: Crypton (CRP) price

JONSNOWING;10315 wrote:

But can someone invest in Crytocurrency without running some background checks, I think the internet users should follow the more appropriate way rather than jumping into Cryptocurrency investment.

Well before investing in CRP crypton or any other crypto-currency it's best you do your own research on that coin yourself to have good understanding of it.

#202 2023-05-28 21:44:29

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;10548 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10315 wrote:

But can someone invest in Crytocurrency without running some background checks, I think the internet users should follow the more appropriate way rather than jumping into Cryptocurrency investment.

Well before investing in CRP crypton or any other crypto-currency it's best you do your own research on that coin yourself to have good understanding of it.

Well there are people who goes to YouTube and seek for help on coin to invest in and after that they still don't do their own research they just blindly join in.

#203 2023-05-31 09:43:19

oba

CrytoCynthia;10553 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10548 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10315 wrote:

Well there are people who goes to YouTube and seek for help on coin to invest in and after that they still don't do their own research they just blindly join in.

First, the idea of going to Youtube for help with the cryptocurrency to invest in is not a good idea because Youtube is a venue to watch tutorial videos or a certain learning videos and it is never a venue to seek investment advise.

#204 2023-05-31 18:34:25

JONSNOWING

Not everyone knows Cryptocurrency is not like anyother online business where they watch few YouTube videos and assume they’re set to start investing. It more requires more grounded knowledge and the right learning platform and guidance

#205 2023-05-31 19:19:13

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;11095 wrote:

Not everyone knows Cryptocurrency is not like anyother online business where they watch few YouTube videos and assume they’re set to start investing. It more requires more grounded knowledge and the right learning platform and guidance

Cryptocurrency has it's advantages and disadvantages, it has its benefits but if you aren't careful or wise in the cryptocurrency space you would definitely lose in it that's the very Truth.

#206 2023-05-31 21:03:05

joanna

oba;11031 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;10553 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10548 wrote:

First, the idea of going to Youtube for help with the cryptocurrency to invest in is not a good idea because Youtube is a venue to watch tutorial videos or a certain learning videos and it is never a venue to seek investment advise.

That's correct and this is one of the use of a forum like this. I mean people rubbing their minds and sharing knowledge. Besides, the chance of getting first-class advice here is huge than seeking help from strangers on Youtube.

#207 2023-05-31 21:06:40

full

KingCRP;11110 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11095 wrote:

Cryptocurrency has it's advantages and disadvantages, it has its benefits but if you aren't careful or wise in the cryptocurrency space you would definitely lose in it that's the very Truth.

Everything in life that has great opportunities and advantages will always have disadvantages. But when it comes to the loss in the cryptocurrency market being careful or wise is not enough if the person doesn't have good knowledge about cryptocurrency.

#208 2023-05-31 21:13:18

Vastextension

full;11151 wrote:
KingCRP;11110 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11095 wrote:

Everything in life that has great opportunities and advantages will always have disadvantages. But when it comes to the loss in the cryptocurrency market being careful or wise is not enough if the person doesn't have good knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Everything in the computational ecosystem has its own benefit but it will be nice to have the needed awareness because technology is always constant and new ideas are always introduced.

#209 2023-05-31 21:37:40

Dozie

Well it's been little rise and fall going about in the market here, yet nonsolid growth so far but regardless I am still excited about the returns on investment CRP crypton would be giving me.

#210 2023-06-11 23:00:25

CrytoCynthia

Like when the price of CRP at $0.6 it lasted there for a while before a breakthrough but now the price dropped down a bit to $0.5 I really hope that the price of CRP rise even this year.

#211 2023-06-12 19:26:28

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;13357 wrote:

Like when the price of CRP at $0.6 it lasted there for a while before a breakthrough but now the price dropped down a bit to $0.5 I really hope that the price of CRP rise even this year.

Well not just you mate we all hope that the price of CRP crypton can go up really soon and I actually think it's very possible.

#212 2023-06-12 19:38:42

KingCRP

Well lots of predictions has come in concerning the possible price CRP crypton can achieve this year and I think no one knows for now but if I were to choose it may just reach $1

#213 2023-06-12 20:21:38

Kelechi

KingCRP;13465 wrote:

Well lots of predictions has come in concerning the possible price CRP crypton can achieve this year and I think no one knows for now but if I were to choose it may just reach $1

The current price of CRP crypton is at $0.5 and to me that's still low and I think if your prediction is correct and CRP does that figure then it would be a good year

#214 2023-06-12 21:31:35

Dozie

Kelechi;13483 wrote:
KingCRP;13465 wrote:

The current price of CRP crypton is at $0.5 and to me that's still low and I think if your prediction is correct and CRP does that figure then it would be a good year

Well I would advice everyone who holds CRP crypton to see it as a long term coin I don't think so much would happen in six months I think we should look at the bigger picture.

#215 2023-06-12 21:39:59

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;13518 wrote:
Kelechi;13483 wrote:
KingCRP;13465 wrote:

Well I would advice everyone who holds CRP crypton to see it as a long term coin I don't think so much would happen in six months I think we should look at the bigger picture.

The fact remains that to very much enjoy the profits of many coin you have to learn how to be a long term holder this is the way to fully allow a coin reach it's full potentials.

#216 2023-06-12 22:23:32

MRBEAST

CrytoCynthia;13522 wrote:
Dozie;13518 wrote:
Kelechi;13483 wrote:

The fact remains that to very much enjoy the profits of many coin you have to learn how to be a long term holder this is the way to fully allow a coin reach it's full potentials.

Well I think there are some exceptions to this and they are the likes of the memecoin, many of them actually doesn't do well in the long run they are best for short term.

#217 2023-06-12 22:31:45

oba

KingCRP;13465 wrote:

Yeah there seems to be a lot of prediction about the Crypton coin of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and i believe it will make the $1 easily.

#218 2023-06-12 22:55:27

CrytoCynthia

oba;13533 wrote:
KingCRP;13465 wrote:

Yeah there seems to be a lot of prediction about the Crypton coin of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and i believe it will make the $1 easily.

Well are you checking how the market is going, by January this year you would have taught that CRP crypton would have achieved $2 by now but that wasn't the case

#219 2023-06-12 23:16:58

full

oba;13533 wrote:
KingCRP;13465 wrote:

Cryptocurrency prices are determined by various factors including market demand, supply, adoption rate, and overall market sentiment. However, Crypton coin is a good cryptocurrency and I expect it to make the price you said.

#220 2023-06-12 23:17:16

IyaJJJ

full;13556 wrote:
oba;13533 wrote:
KingCRP;13465 wrote:

Cryptocurrency prices are determined by various factors including market demand, supply, adoption rate, and overall market sentiment. However, Crypton coin is a good cryptocurrency and I expect it to make the price you said.

Additionally, cryptocurrency markets are known to be highly volatile, and price fluctuations can occur rapidly and unexpectedly.

#221 2023-06-12 23:17:34

level

IyaJJJ;13557 wrote:
full;13556 wrote:
oba;13533 wrote:

Additionally, cryptocurrency markets are known to be highly volatile, and price fluctuations can occur rapidly and unexpectedly.

It is important to conduct thorough research, consult with financial professionals, and make investment decisions based on one's own risk tolerance and financial goals.

#222 2023-06-13 06:52:22

Lanistergame2

level;13558 wrote:

It is important to conduct thorough research, consult with financial professionals, and make investment decisions based on one's own risk tolerance and financial goals.

Financial professionals may be to expensive for the average Joe to afford. The best they can hope for is to do their thorough research and learn all the rudiments of financial activities and how to safely invest in different assets.

#223 2023-06-13 21:27:05

MRBEAST

level;13558 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13557 wrote:
full;13556 wrote:

I think rather than financial professionals if that's to hard to get hku can try as much as possible to learn to a good degree that can be helpful to have a small start up grow.

#224 2023-06-13 21:32:50

Dozie

MRBEAST;13699 wrote:
level;13558 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13557 wrote:

I think rather than financial professionals if that's to hard to get hku can try as much as possible to learn to a good degree that can be helpful to have a small start up grow.

Also some people learn alot from social media, I am not endorsing the form of learning I also think it's now a breading ground for scammers and it's super risky as well

#225 2023-06-13 21:38:15

oba

Lanistergame2;13615 wrote:
level;13558 wrote:

Financial professionals may be to expensive for the average Joe to afford. The best they can hope for is to do their thorough research and learn all the rudiments of financial activities and how to safely invest in different assets.

You have a point and the advice already said everything from my own belief which is people considering their financial and risk tolerance. I believe that for the average Joe.

Board footer