uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-28 21:21:58

Vastextension

Re: Warning: Don’t leave your funds on an exchange/crypto service

Kelechi;10468 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10462 wrote:

It’s one thing to mistakenly violate an instruction and another thing to not look for immediate solution when there’s still time. Why claim ignorant when you are fully aware of the implications

Good write up mate, I like the sense you made, that's the real problem with people having issues with cryptocurrency they have a knack for not learning from their mistakes, it's really a crazy thing to do.

Anybody that didn't learn from his/her mistake in the cryptocurrency market shouldn't join the market in the first place because time is everything in the cryptocurrency market.

#102 2023-05-28 21:22:43

oba

Vastextension;10539 wrote:
Kelechi;10468 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10462 wrote:

It’s one thing to mistakenly violate an instruction and another thing to not look for immediate solution when there’s still time. Why claim ignorant when you are fully aware of the implications

Good write up mate, I like the sense you made, that's the real problem with people having issues with cryptocurrency they have a knack for not learning from their mistakes, it's really a crazy thing to do.

Anybody that didn't learn from his/her mistake in the cryptocurrency market shouldn't join the market in the first place because time is everything in the cryptocurrency market.

Aside from the fact that the Bitcoin market revolves around timing. The Bitcoin market is not for those who are inattentive and have the necessary investigation skills.

#103 2023-05-28 21:23:12

Vastextension

JONSNOWING;10462 wrote:

Everything has its own regulation and rules that user must abide in to prevent loss and maximal their chance. Meanwhile, the rules of the UtopiaP2P is for user to execute their private transaction or communication through their app client.

#104 2023-05-28 21:25:21

oba

MRBEAST;10449 wrote:
Detroit;10324 wrote:
Comrade;10164 wrote:

Its shouldnt be a topic to create problems the system have been trying to protect. Let comply with every available precautions and to avoid unnecessary hullabaloo.

It's very necessary for individuals to comply to precautions and instructions.  The system can only protect and prevent problems by proper analysis.

people only understands the importance of complying to instructions when water has already gone under the bridge, its really bad that they neglect prevention then love to rather seek for cure

When this type of situation happens. I mean when the water has already gone under the bridge as you said we can only watch them suffering the consequence of neglecting the right thing.

#105 2023-05-28 21:25:45

Vastextension

oba;10544 wrote:
MRBEAST;10449 wrote:
Detroit;10324 wrote:

It's very necessary for individuals to comply to precautions and instructions.  The system can only protect and prevent problems by proper analysis.

people only understands the importance of complying to instructions when water has already gone under the bridge, its really bad that they neglect prevention then love to rather seek for cure

When this type of situation happens. I mean when the water has already gone under the bridge as you said we can only watch them suffering the consequence of neglecting the right thing.

Yes, because this is the moment people that don't yield to advice or instruction learn the real lesson. This is also the best time to do the real talk.

#106 2023-05-28 21:49:36

KingCRP

Vastextension;10545 wrote:
oba;10544 wrote:
MRBEAST;10449 wrote:

Yes, because this is the moment people that don't yield to advice or instruction learn the real lesson. This is also the best time to do the real talk.

Well I still say it here if I haven't that exchanges should try warning it's users about the dangers of leaving their coins on an exchange, it's really a risky thing to do.

#107 2023-05-28 23:54:12

thrive

KingCRP;10556 wrote:
oba;10544 wrote:

Well I still say it here if I haven't that exchanges should try warning it's users about the dangers of leaving their coins on an exchange, it's really a risky thing to do.

Exchange website telling their users the danger in leaving their cryptocurrency on their platform is an habit of unprofessional because their liquidity will reduce.

#108 2023-05-29 12:58:10

MRBEAST

thrive;10603 wrote:
KingCRP;10556 wrote:

Exchange website telling their users the danger in leaving their cryptocurrency on their platform is an habit of unprofessional because their liquidity will reduce.

WELL YES THEIR LIQUIDITY WOULD REDUCE BUT THEIR USERS WOULD BE PROTECTED. IN CASE OF HACK AND HUGE MONEY IS TAKING THOSE USERS WOULD FILE LAW SUITS

#109 2023-05-29 19:28:48

Detroit

thrive;10603 wrote:
KingCRP;10556 wrote:

That could work also but the problem here is that most of these platform actually wants you to leave your fu da there so they can have it in cases when they shut down..

#110 2023-05-29 20:01:29

Camavinga

Cryptocurrencies aren't regulated, meaning they don't offer people the same protections they would get with money held in a bank or shares .

#111 2023-05-29 21:31:56

oba

Detroit;10678 wrote:
thrive;10603 wrote:
KingCRP;10556 wrote:

That could work also but the problem here is that most of these platform actually wants you to leave your fu da there so they can have it in cases when they shut down..

I think you're getting this all wrong because not exchange from my experience force their user to leave their funds on their ecosystem but if you're talking about KYC i would have agree.

#112 2023-05-29 21:32:27

joanna

oba;10739 wrote:
Detroit;10678 wrote:
thrive;10603 wrote:

I think you're getting this all wrong because not exchange from my experience force their user to leave their funds on their ecosystem but if you're talking about KYC i would have agree.

I believe he's talking about the APR some exchange offer to their users so they could keep their funds on the exchange and if we want to categorize it we could they didnt want them to leave their funds.

#113 2023-05-29 22:14:11

level

Camavinga;10706 wrote:

Cryptocurrencies aren't regulated, meaning they don't offer people the same protections they would get with money held in a bank or shares .

Yes, cryptocurrency is not regulated but the government are planning to regulate its market through centralized exchange.

#114 2023-05-29 22:14:42

Vastextension

level;10758 wrote:
Camavinga;10706 wrote:

Yes, cryptocurrency is not regulated but the government are planning to regulate its market through centralized exchange.

I think the means they are planning to regulate market the cryptocurrency is through the creation of certain rules and regulation which will force the control of crypto.

#115 2023-05-30 18:36:35

JONSNOWING

I think the government should leave Cryptocurrency and its Decentralized exchange. Cryptocurrency is doing great in its way no need for regulation of Cryptocurrency market by the government interference

#116 2023-05-30 18:45:28

Lanistergame2

level;10758 wrote:

Crypto is already somewhat regulated by governments so always check up the status of the different cryptocurrencies in different countries. Centralized exchanges are tools from the government to regulate and centralize the crypto industry, it is not yet a plan.

The only way to avoid this is to use decentralized crypto and trade them through decentralized exchanges.

#117 2023-05-30 18:52:21

KingCRP

Lanistergame2;10887 wrote:
level;10758 wrote:

Crypto is already somewhat regulated by governments so always check up the status of the different cryptocurrencies in different countries. Centralized exchanges are tools from the government to regulate and centralize the crypto industry, it is not yet a plan.

The only way to avoid this is to use decentralized crypto and trade them through decentralized exchanges.

The only aspect or the only control the government have over cryptocurrency is restricting or banning it's use we have seen that in different countries but the truth is that it never works because even in such country crypto-currency is still used.

#118 2023-05-30 18:58:58

crpuusd

KingCRP;10894 wrote:
Lanistergame2;10887 wrote:
level;10758 wrote:

The only aspect or the only control the government have over cryptocurrency is restricting or banning it's use we have seen that in different countries but the truth is that it never works because even in such country crypto-currency is still used.

The future of currency its crypto. Utopia p2p has a great value to add in becoming one the world secured digital bank. Thé government might have issue with it cause most crypto has a few governing law in which its what the government policy can't control the ownership.

#119 2023-05-30 20:25:39

PEACEMAKER

KingCRP;10894 wrote:

The government can also regulate it through centralized services. For example exchanges like coinbase or Binance are required to submit personal details of customers on request of the government particularly when you deposit a huge amount of money. This is a form of regulation and the government through those exchanges can seize your CRP or any Crypto you hold there.

To avoid the control of the government use Decentralized services.

#120 2023-05-31 14:29:18

JONSNOWING

I agree with you mate, I think the government can not have full regulation of what goes on in Cryptocurrency because it was primary created on being a Decentralized system. User’s transaction privacy can be protected when they use Decentralized exchange services

Last edited by JONSNOWING (2023-05-31 14:29:49)

#121 2023-05-31 15:11:08

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;10899 wrote:

The future of currency its crypto. Utopia p2p has a great value to add in becoming one the world secured digital bank. Thé government might have issue with it cause most crypto has a few governing law in which its what the government policy can't control the ownership.

I am an avid crypto enthusiats and have been one for many years now, but crypto is not yet the future of currency, especially legal tenders.
The governments have a huge role to play in dictating which currency is used for exchange of goods and services and for crypto  to seize being an alternative to fiat, governments around the world all have to accept in and also discourage the use of fiat in their countries.

This does not in any way stifle the growth of crypto projects and does not mean that inflation would not keep eating away at fiat currencies.

#122 2023-05-31 17:44:16

PEACEMAKER

JONSNOWING;11048 wrote:

I agree with you mate, I think the government can not have full regulation of what goes on in Cryptocurrency because it was primary created on being a Decentralized system. User’s transaction privacy can be protected when they use Decentralized exchange services

Cryptocurrency was not commonly created to be a decentralized system, there are more centralized crypto project than there are decentralized ones.

We as users have to select the right crypto project to invest in putting emphasis on those which are decentralized and highly secure like utopia.

#123 2023-05-31 20:04:13

Camavinga

One of the primary aims of a decentralized exchange is to complete the transaction more quickly and cost-effective as compared to the centralized exchanges. They achieve this by removing the intermediaries that charge a cut in the form of transaction fees on the centralized exchanges.

#124 2023-06-01 16:44:54

JONSNOWING

You are right mate and I guess these are the reasons most investors that own Crypto whales prefer the Decentralized exchange to keep their transactions safe from intermediaries and their privacy protection too

#125 2023-06-01 18:30:31

Detroit

Crypto-asset service providers that deliver critical functions should be licensed or authorized. These would include storage, transfer, settlement, and custody of reserves and assets, among others, similar to existing rules for financial service providers.

Board footer