uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-12 18:17:03

N3koSempai

Create and sell a game in utopia with payment in CRP.

I am not talking about a gaming or betting site. I mean a normal video game but whose website is hosted here in utopia and is purchased with CRP.
I am a C++ programmer although I have never made a game, it would be interesting. If you have knowledge related to either design or programming please reply to this thread.

Last edited by N3koSempai (2022-06-12 18:17:47)

I am a software developer in C/C++ and Python

#2 2022-06-17 05:08:23

N3koSempai

Re: Create and sell a game in utopia with payment in CRP.

I think in Create some similar to Legend of Zelda or  similar adventure .
What do you think?
remember need to be easy of development and not artistically complex

I am a software developer in C/C++ and Python

#3 2022-10-08 20:39:22

ryugakei

Well, I admit I will be the first one concerned about the direction of how to link the Game + Utopia Mission, Vision, and Values.
Privacy and anonymity based video game witch availability to become a play to earn would be such a launchpad to the entire ecosystem  cool  cool

And most important! similar to Legend of Zelda extra value!

#4 2022-12-23 13:37:34

Vastextension

ryugakei;1905 wrote:

Well, I admit I will be the first one concerned about the direction of how to link the Game + Utopia Mission, Vision, and Values.
Privacy and anonymity based video game witch availability to become a play to earn would be such a launchpad to the entire ecosystem  cool  cool

And most important! similar to Legend of Zelda extra value!

Having more gaming on the Utopia p2p ecosystem will be a good idea despite there being some channels on the Utopia app client that offer this service but their game seems not to be world-class and from what I am seeing in the P2E market, it will boom in the future and for Utopia to maintain itself as an all in one kit we also need some incredible games.

#5 2022-12-27 10:25:11

CrytoCynthia

N3koSempai;1798 wrote:

I am not talking about a gaming or betting site. I mean a normal video game but whose website is hosted here in utopia and is purchased with CRP.
I am a C++ programmer although I have never made a game, it would be interesting. If you have knowledge related to either design or programming please reply to this thread.

I understand that the Utopia p2p ecosystem is safe, anonymous and protects privacy, but I am curious to know from you point of view why would you like to create a game and host it on Utopia’s ecosystem what are the benefits you see in it.

#6 2022-12-27 18:28:24

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;2187 wrote:
N3koSempai;1798 wrote:

I understand that the Utopia p2p ecosystem is safe, anonymous and protects privacy, but I am curious to know from you point of view why would you like to create a game and host it on Utopia’s ecosystem what are the benefits you see in it.

I think everyone just wants to explore the Utopia ecosystem and if you are developer and have something to host on the Utopia's ecosystem you can do so as well, so long as it's good I don't think there is any law against it, besides so many benefits on the Utopia's ecosystem.

#7 2023-05-23 22:12:43

Europ

Utopia is a very good p2p ecosystem, I'm seeing a lot of developer I would like to ask which developer develops a game

#8 2023-05-29 08:31:48

Comrade

Lanistergame2;2209 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2187 wrote:
N3koSempai;1798 wrote:

I think everyone just wants to explore the Utopia ecosystem and if you are developer and have something to host on the Utopia's ecosystem you can do so as well, so long as it's good I don't think there is any law against it, besides so many benefits on the Utopia's ecosystem.

Getting to look into this i think its right actually right to have a mission game, aint referring to poker, sudoku or tetris kinda. At least a few action games just like
GTA, mission impossible, road rash, car race, mortal combat, wresting, football, etc. Games can be connected to utopia, play with other users, play n earn coin, pay to play, monetize for participating users, vouchers to explore free game and all. Rl

#9 2023-05-29 08:48:38

Comrade

Comrade;10613 wrote:
Lanistergame2;2209 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2187 wrote:

Getting to look into this i think its right actually right to have a mission game, aint referring to poker, sudoku or tetris kinda. At least a few action games just like
GTA, mission impossible, road rash, car race, mortal combat, wresting, football, etc. Games can be connected to utopia, play with other users, play n earn coin, pay to play, monetize for participating users, vouchers to explore free game and all. Rl

The Game must insure the following attribute.
-Reliability
-portability
-free of errors
-Maintainable coded/ or program( Easy to remodify for developer incase of upgrades and error)
-Simplicity( easy to use for user)
-Storage savings
-Data savings
- Payment Gateway (100% CRP efficient)

#10 2023-05-29 15:36:09

IyaJJJ

Europ;9943 wrote:

Utopia is a very good p2p ecosystem, I'm seeing a lot of developer I would like to ask which developer develops a game

It depend on the game you're actually talking about because there are a lot of games on the UtopiaP2P network and there is also some gaming website either.

#11 2023-05-29 19:14:52

crpuusd

IyaJJJ;10636 wrote:
Europ;9943 wrote:

It depend on the game you're actually talking about because there are a lot of games on the UtopiaP2P network and there is also some gaming website either.

According to all the game he/she mentioned its looks like he must be a full time gamer.  Well actually Utopia has more of trending system game and  according to those who you mentioned, I might as well concur with your opinion. Utopia is working on it and various developer are expected on board as well speak.

#12 2023-05-30 09:21:33

Comrade

crpuusd;10672 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10636 wrote:
Europ;9943 wrote:

According to all the game he/she mentioned its looks like he must be a full time gamer.  Well actually Utopia has more of trending system game and  according to those who you mentioned, I might as well concur with your opinion. Utopia is working on it and various developer are expected on board as well speak.

Developing of web, softwares and app are one of the most best things in this particular era we are in, having being in a trusted forum like this is a better start and i wish to start working towards tech as well.

Board footer