uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-21 13:51:48

CRP-SUPPORT

Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Please vote!

Which coins/tokens would you like us to add in the future that are both needed by the Utopia community and will increase the popularity of Crypton Exchange?

Crypton Exchange values your opinions highly and appreciates your feedback. We are committed to continually improving the quality of service.

Please help us by participating in a survey which takes only a few seconds to complete.

How to vote?

Submit only coin name and explain why this coin should be added to the Crypton Exchange.

Why are we asking?

The poll is important for each Utopia community member as the results of the survey will help us determine the future direction of the Crypton Exchange development, ultimately improve our service and benefit the community as a whole. The higher the level of participation is, the better we will be able to draw reliable conclusions.

How will the results will be used?

We want to be precise when adding new pairs. There is no point in adding pairs that the community is simply not interested in. Your feedback will help us to avoid overcrowding the Crypton Exchange with pairs that are not in demand hence keeping it straightforward and easy to use.

About Crypton Exchange

Crypton Exchange is the exchange of choice of the Utopia ecosystem.

Visit Crypton Exchange by http://crp using Idyll (Utopia Network) or by accessing the URL https://crp.is in clearnet.

Main thread of the Crypton Exchange on uTalk

Last edited by TheMerchant (2021-11-22 04:40:03)

#2 2021-11-21 18:22:12

arb.bunker

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

BNB (BEP20) - Provides access to Binance Smart chain

#3 2021-11-21 18:37:43

red

I agree, BNB (Bep20). There are many defi (binance smart chain/bep20) projects. Could bring a lot of liquidity to the Crypton Exchange.

#4 2021-11-21 18:38:58

Dr-Hack

BNB (BEP20) - Enables Crypton to ppl who prefer holding BNB and these days (thanks to the MEME COIN) everyone eventually ends up with BNB

#5 2021-11-21 18:53:42

Saahil
Website

Well, true. BNB as top 3rd coin as per market cap. It can bring much liquidity to CRP.

#6 2021-11-21 20:13:36

coinpower
Website

I want to propose XMR>CRP and CRP>XMR this will bring a lot of privacy lovers to Utopia because people in the Monero community already know how important privacy is, the monero communty does not have a platform as Utopia I think if they see it and Utopia has a Monero option on their exchange a lot of XMR will flow in from the correct places

Sine Secreto Non Libertas

#7 2021-11-22 04:05:28

Elon

BEP20 for sure.
not because I am a fan of it, but because it can attract liquidity.
you can be a pool for memecoin communities.

#8 2021-11-22 04:49:40

TheMerchant

XMR/UUSD and/or XMR/CRP

I agree with coinpower--there is a great deal of potential overlap between the XMR community and the Utopia community in our respect and love for privacy. There are so many other places to buy BNB, but fewer and fewer exchanges are allowing XMR trading without any KYC. An anonymous exchange like Crypton Exchange offering XMR would be a very big attraction to new users for the exchange and in turn for Crypton and Utopia. But BNB would also be a big convenience for current community members, so both would be great additions.

"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

#9 2021-11-22 14:14:16

coinpower
Website

TheMerchant;1095 wrote:

XMR/UUSD and/or XMR/CRP

I agree with coinpower--there is a great deal of potential overlap between the XMR community and the Utopia community in our respect and love for privacy. There are so many other places to buy BNB, but fewer and fewer exchanges are allowing XMR trading without any KYC. An anonymous exchange like Crypton Exchange offering XMR would be a very big attraction to new users for the exchange and in turn for Crypton and Utopia. But BNB would also be a big convenience for current community members, so both would be great additions.

that's exactly my point brother, the Monero community is a very good combination with Utopia P2P, just the fact that you could buy and sell those on Utopia's DEX without KYC would get an incredible influx of XMR. Tradeorge also has this coin and everyone but everyone deposits their coins there via monero to trade, tradeogre would mean nothing without XMR because they need this coin as a non-KYC exchange. It would be a huge step forward for Utopia as a Privacy community as a whole. BNB is not really my thing because addresses from BNB can be blacklisted just like USDT and if we look closely we see that in the future USDT BNB etc will all become unusable for exchanges that do not perform KYC including DEXs. XMR is a logical future proof solution to fight back against KYC rules.

#10 2021-11-22 14:21:49

Saahil
Website

Agree with both TheMerchant and coinpower aswell.

#11 2021-11-22 15:00:12

coinpower
Website

I even think when you add monero to the DEX of Utopia P2P it has the potential to become the best DEX exchange in the world. I think coin projects will come to Utopia and asked to get listed on the Utopia exchange. Tradeogre was nothing before 2021, it got this much attention because of their non-KYC the privacy communty love this way of thinking and I bet 100% that this platform Utopia could be 10 times bigger than Tradeogre, Tradeogre is just an exchange and thats it, Utopia has a complete infrastructure. But to built this we need a basis and I think it is Monero, I am active in crypto since 2012/2013 and I saw what happend in the crypto world. If we want to fight back we must do it with the right tools. Monero is the mother of privacy in the privacy communtiy it would blow Utopia platform to the moon. People will come from the right places not only moonboys that want to make money quik and run away we need a stable communty that understand privacy. BNB will attract moonboys and trust me this are the people you do not want. They dont care about privacy they care about dollars and thats it when the markt turns down, utopia will come in a bad view because this BNB boys dont respect long term visions. (most of them)

#12 2021-11-22 19:14:31

keesvdspek

coinpower;1098 wrote:

<p>I even think when you add monero to the DEX of Utopia P2P it has the potential to become the best DEX exchange in the world. I think coin projects will come to Utopia and asked to get listed on the Utopia exchange. Tradeogre was nothing before 2021, it got this much attention because of their non-KYC the privacy communty love this way of thinking and I bet 100% that this platform Utopia could be 10 times bigger than Tradeogre, Tradeogre is just an exchange and thats it, Utopia has a complete infrastructure. But to built this we need a basis and I think it is Monero, I am active in crypto since 2012/2013 and I saw what happend in the crypto world. If we want to fight back we must do it with the right tools. Monero is the mother of privacy in the privacy communtiy it would blow Utopia platform to the moon. People will come from the right places not only moonboys that want to make money quik and run away we need a stable communty that understand privacy. BNB will attract moonboys and trust me this are the people you do not want. They dont care about privacy they care about dollars and thats it when the markt turns down, utopia will come in a bad view because this BNB boys dont respect long term visions. (most of them)</p>

Exactly this!!. XMR and CRP to the top, lets work together

Last edited by keesvdspek (2021-11-22 19:21:13)

#13 2021-11-22 19:38:54

frenk

coinpower;1093 wrote:

<p>"quote coinpower" I want to propose XMR/CRP and CRP/XMR this will bring a lot of privacy lovers to Utopia because people in the Monero community already know how important privacy is, the monero communty does not have a platform as Utopia I think if they see it and Utopia has a Monero option on their exchange a lot of XMR will flow in from the correct places</p>

Last edited by frenk (2021-11-22 19:41:23)

#14 2021-11-22 21:25:42

degal

I agree with Coinpower, Monero and Utopia have the same privacy visions. It would be the perfect combination for this platform.

#15 2021-11-22 22:38:16

41M4

coinpower;1093 wrote:

I want to propose XMR>CRP and CRP>XMR this will bring a lot of privacy lovers to Utopia because people in the Monero community already know how important privacy is, the monero communty does not have a platform as Utopia I think if they see it and Utopia has a Monero option on their exchange a lot of XMR will flow in from the correct places

I agree with coinpower, adding XMR to the exchange can make it so much easier for the privacy loving people to join the Utopia community.

#16 2021-11-23 00:57:15

Mocryp

XMR/CRP & CRP/XMR pair should be interesting.
The Monero community needs a platform like utopia. How long do we have to wait before realizing that most mainstream communication channels aren't private and will eventually become fully censored & monitored. Both our communities should work together as one.
The BNB moonboys don't value their privacy and have no intention on staying on this platform after the bullrun is over.
We should stay true to what we believe in and value.

#17 2021-11-23 20:21:30

MGP5

XMR +1, no blacklist is possible. BNB can be blocked and this is huge risk for the exchange.

#18 2021-11-25 09:21:24

Makedonskiy

vote for monero, which does not have its own ecosystem.

BUT. to sell and buy it, it was possible ONLY by pair of XMR/CRP.

or... add bitcoin, also in a pair of CRP / BTC

people who buy various goods online always have a need for anonymous exchange of bitcoin for the dollar and vice versa. The introduction of CRP into the chain will increase the turnover of utopia coins.

Last edited by Makedonskiy (2021-11-25 09:56:37)

#19 2021-11-25 09:46:38

nuv0t

I agree. Pair of CRP/BTC will be very interested.

#20 2021-11-25 09:46:38

MasterOfCat

Hello! This is good for everyone!
vote for monero, which does not have its own ecosystem.

BUT. to sell and buy it, it was possible ONLY by pair of XMR/CRP.

or... add bitcoin, also in a pair of CRP / BTC

#21 2021-11-25 09:46:53

youni

XMR and ZEC,also BNB

#22 2021-11-25 10:10:32

youtube

BTC/CRP

Bitcoin is at the moment the personification of cryptocurrencies

#23 2021-11-25 13:09:06

Quazus

BTC/CRP or ETH/CRP

#24 2021-11-25 21:15:44

Face/Off

I am against the introduction of any pairs for Crypton, except for stablecoins, because this will turn Crypton into a speculative or transit coin such as Dogecoin.
Crypton should be a value in itself, not a way to accumulate capital in Bitcoins.
If Crypton becomes a tool in speculative schemes, it will automatically destabilize the network of utopia, because It will be easier to buy Crypton on the market than to launch bots, which does not contribute to the growth and stable operation of the network.
This offer should be interesting only for the hucksters on the stock exchanges, but not in any way for people who are interested in the stable development of the project and long-term investments.
IMHO.

#25 2021-11-26 23:07:49

sfdpmf

TON Coin

Board footer