Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-28 23:21:51

IyaJJJ

Re: Cybercriminals Create Credible Phishing Pages

Comrade;10479 wrote:
joanna;9993 wrote:
thrive;9992 wrote:

If we want this to really stop, then UtopiaP2P needs to create a privacy-supported social media network for people who value privacy.

A user of this forum once suggested that UtopiaP2P developers create a privacy-supported social media network but a lot of people think it's something we don't need, I guess this is what the user was thinking about when he made the suggestion.

Believé in those that believe in you. Utopia comes with a tendency to protect.

UtopiaP2P was actually created with the tendency to provide the needed protection for people but it can only achieve that through extra service.

#27 2023-05-28 23:22:11

thrive

IyaJJJ;10590 wrote:
Comrade;10479 wrote:
joanna;9993 wrote:

A user of this forum once suggested that UtopiaP2P developers create a privacy-supported social media network but a lot of people think it's something we don't need, I guess this is what the user was thinking about when he made the suggestion.

UtopiaP2P was actually created with the tendency to provide the needed protection for people but it can only achieve that through extra service.

Meanwhile, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem has been providing extra service right from its creation and the developer tea either was implement innovative features.

#28 2023-05-28 23:22:54

joanna

thrive;10591 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10590 wrote:
Comrade;10479 wrote:

Meanwhile, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem has been providing extra service right from its creation and the developer tea either was implement innovative features.

Yes, and I believe they are doing this so we can all enjoy the moment we spend on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and also get world-class services.

#29 2023-05-29 22:50:41

Vastextension

joanna;10592 wrote:
thrive;10591 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10590 wrote:

Yes, and I believe they are doing this so we can all enjoy the moment we spend on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and also get world-class services.

This explains why they integrate the ChatGPT chatbot and it is a good decision because ChatGPT is acknowledged by a lot of leading projects.

#30 2023-05-31 20:27:15

crpuusd

Vastextension;10782 wrote:
joanna;10592 wrote:
thrive;10591 wrote:

This explains why they integrate the ChatGPT chatbot and it is a good decision because ChatGPT is acknowledged by a lot of leading projects.

"There's a light at the end of every tunnels" Utopia team do a very great job and just as i was thinking the secured entity/chatGPT can be a gateway to protect our service, established our knowledge and also we can make the best out of it. If you are actually thinking about what am thinking.

Board footer