uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-08 15:44:39

SGL

Auto fillable channels with Diano-Bot & Telegram

The bot allows you to automatically import content from Telegram channels into your Utopia channels.
You can set up as many channels as you want per bot.
The bot runs in a docker container, so you don't have to deal with installing dependencies and complicated configuration. The bot is launched with just one command!

Startup instructions can be found on the project's Github page

Github: https://github.com/Sagleft/diano-bot

logo

Conquer the vastness of WEB 3.0 by creating some of the first channels and bringing subscribers to them! Good luck!

Crypton/UUSD donation for new developments: F50AF5410B1F3F4297043F0E046F205BCBAA76BEC70E936EB0F3AB94BF316804

#2 2023-05-13 21:17:15

Lanistergame2

Re: Auto fillable channels with Diano-Bot & Telegram

SGL;8102 wrote:

The bot allows you to automatically import content from Telegram channels into your Utopia channels.
The bot runs in a docker container, so you don't have to deal with installing dependencies and complicated configuration. The bot is launched with just one command!

https://github.com/Sagleft/diano-bot/ra … r/logo.jpg

Conquer the vastness of WEB 3.0 by creating some of the first channels and bringing subscribers to them! Good luck!

This is a beautiful and useful piece of work. How did you come up with this concept?  That's very thoughtful of you mate. The function of this bot is one of the lacking most needed features.

#3 2023-05-14 02:44:30

full

Lanistergame2;8321 wrote:
SGL;8102 wrote:

This is a beautiful and useful piece of work. How did you come up with this concept?  That's very thoughtful of you mate. The function of this bot is one of the lacking most needed features.

There are a lot of people working hard for the greater good of this UtopiaP2P project and if I do the calculation very well the original poster of this topic has created 3 bots.

#4 2023-05-14 02:49:54

joanna

full;8358 wrote:
SGL;8102 wrote:

There are a lot of people working hard for the greater good of this UtopiaP2P project and if I do the calculation very well the original poster of this topic has created 3 bots.

That's nice of him though because only a few people can be this dedicated to the project and it will be nice if we have a few more people like him on the Utopia

#5 2023-05-14 02:54:23

level

joanna;8359 wrote:
full;8358 wrote:

That's nice of him though because only a few people can be this dedicated to the project and it will be nice if we have a few more people like him on the Utopia

Very soon we should have more enthusiasts that will always be dedicated to the greatness of this project through the ongoing airdrop casue it will make new user learn about the whole UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#6 2023-05-14 02:57:05

joanna

What I want to understand is if the bot can also be used to move people/users from Telegram to the Utopia channel since the bot was said to automatically import content from Telegram channels into your Utopia channels.

#7 2023-05-14 03:01:03

full

joanna;8361 wrote:

What I want to understand is if the bot can also be used to move people/users from Telegram to the Utopia channel since the bot was said to automatically import content from Telegram channels into your Utopia channels.

This could be possible if the bot creator adds the feature but for now, the thing the bot can do is copy content from one messenger to another (that's the Utopia app client and Telegram).

#8 2023-05-14 03:07:59

level

full;8362 wrote:
joanna;8361 wrote:

This could be possible if the bot creator adds the feature but for now, the thing the bot can do is copy content from one messenger to another (that's the Utopia app client and Telegram).

Based on everything I have read about this bot, I believe it will be the right option for people who are moderators or social media managers to perform their daily tasks or duty.

#9 2023-05-28 18:21:46

Comrade

level;8363 wrote:
full;8362 wrote:
joanna;8361 wrote:

Based on everything I have read about this bot, I believe it will be the right option for people who are moderators or social media managers to perform their daily tasks or duty.

It will account to be more easier to carry out more specific post and management. Its a great tools well developed.

#10 2023-05-28 20:19:30

Detroit

Business management strategies are those tools and plans that help companies make the right decisions regarding sustainable growth Master the tools needed to assess opportunities and make strategic decisions

#11 2023-05-28 21:46:56

oba

Comrade;10467 wrote:
level;8363 wrote:
full;8362 wrote:

It will account to be more easier to carry out more specific post and management. Its a great tools well developed.

The bot will be great based on the little explanation made by the content original poster but he still to make some clarification about all the functionality of the bot to avoid misconceptions.

#12 2023-05-29 08:05:03

Comrade

oba;10555 wrote:
Comrade;10467 wrote:
level;8363 wrote:

The bot will be great based on the little explanation made by the content original poster but he still to make some clarification about all the functionality of the bot to avoid misconceptions.

I presume this bot should be better explain how it can actually help through video tutorial and uploaded on YouTube for promotions.

#13 2023-05-29 15:08:15

IyaJJJ

Detroit;10502 wrote:

Business management strategies are those tools and plans that help companies make the right decisions regarding sustainable growth Master the tools needed to assess opportunities and make strategic decisions

Just like the business management strategies you talk about. The bot created by the original poster of this topic will do the management of the channel by automatically import content from Telegram

Last edited by IyaJJJ (2023-05-29 15:09:33)

#14 2023-06-01 16:09:33

Comrade

IyaJJJ;10632 wrote:
Detroit;10502 wrote:

Just like the business management strategies you talk about. The bot created by the original poster of this topic will do the management of the channel by automatically import content from Telegram

Can the bot actually stand use a moderator of the channels?

Board footer