uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-01 21:06:06

Lanistergame2

How to create watch-only wallet

As the topic entails, I would like to know if it is possible to create a watch-only wallet on utopia and how to go about it.

Wallet security is the most paramount topic in crypto and we are constantly exploring ways to keep our funds away from the reach of scammers. An offline wallet is one of the best ways to do this but I need a watching only wallet I can use to monitor my assets.

I would appreciate any suggestions given.

#2 2023-06-01 21:09:16

MRBEAST

Re: How to create watch-only wallet

Well Utopia p2p uWallet is not like other wallet, it has an inbuilt wallet in their ecosystem, it's highly protected and hard to penetrate, so you can't create your own watch only wallet outside the application neither can you create it in the application.

#3 2023-06-02 14:27:00

crpuusd

MRBEAST;11380 wrote:

Well Utopia p2p uWallet is not like other wallet, it has an inbuilt wallet in their ecosystem, it's highly protected and hard to penetrate, so you can't create your own watch only wallet outside the application neither can you create it in the application.

Ofcus. Utopia p2p ecosystem acknowledge users  privacy and security as a paramount duties. Uwallet is been develop in high a authentication in which it will be unable to infiltrate.

#4 2023-06-02 16:45:06

Lanistergame2

MRBEAST;11380 wrote:

Alright, thank you for your assistance. I am not fully convinced by your submission and would wait for more answers from forum users to clear up my confusion.

The security of Utopia wallet was never in doubt, I was just asking a specific question.

#5 2023-06-02 18:45:07

Detroit

There are weaknesses that hackers can exploit, which means your cryptocurrency can be hacked; however, it can only be done in certain scenarios. So, how can you protect yourself and your investments?

#6 2023-06-02 18:46:55

Camavinga

Detroit;11480 wrote:

There are weaknesses that hackers can exploit, which means your cryptocurrency can be hacked; however, it can only be done in certain scenarios. So, how can you protect yourself and your investments?

Security is addressed in a blockchain through cryptographic techniques and consensus mechanisms. Blockchains use encryption to encode transaction information and include the data from previous blocks in each following block. The entire ledger is chained together through encrypted data. Each newly created block makes it more secure.

Board footer