Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-05-31 21:27:28

MRBEAST

Re: channel for writers

KingCRP;11155 wrote:
Europ;11153 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11101 wrote:

The discussion was not about off-topic according to what it was about asking maybe the user can make use of the "Writer channel" for certain discussions and the other use said every section of this forum has a hint for the discussion of each section.

Utopia p2p ecosystem as a great impact in communication to the needs of the users and itsf public order to contribute in every way required.

Well I would love you to be specific so In what way has Utopia p2p been of any benefits to the community and what are the utilities it can offer the community.

UtopiaP2P p2p utilities are very much ranging from anonymous transaction, fast rising coin CRP, no kyc required exchange, chatGPT service, Private web browsing and so much more.

#227 2023-06-01 15:35:10

Comrade

MRBEAST;11161 wrote:
KingCRP;11155 wrote:
Europ;11153 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem as a great impact in communication to the needs of the users and itsf public order to contribute in every way required.

Well I would love you to be specific so In what way has Utopia p2p been of any benefits to the community and what are the utilities it can offer the community.

UtopiaP2P p2p utilities are very much ranging from anonymous transaction, fast rising coin CRP, no kyc required exchange, chatGPT service, Private web browsing and so much more.

Without including mining benefits. Also there are various benefits for developers and web owners. Utopia p2p ecosystem probably  release a open check for users to contribute with there skills as well which will be appreciated. Take your time and explore, there you will find the opportunities and development made to satisfy and benefits the public.

#228 2023-06-01 19:27:30

crpuusd

Comrade;11244 wrote:
MRBEAST;11161 wrote:
KingCRP;11155 wrote:

Without including mining benefits. Also there are various benefits for developers and web owners. Utopia p2p ecosystem probably  release a open check for users to contribute with there skills as well which will be appreciated. Take your time and explore, there you will find the opportunities and development made to satisfy and benefits the public.

Well said from both side, it is applicable that Utopia p2p is open for all with the gradient of creating and increasing the value of the CRP coin and benefits, your support to promote the coin will be well recognized.

#229 2023-06-01 19:36:29

JONSNOWING

The Utopia P2P forum will appreciate engagements that will promote the CRP coin as long it does not go against their rules. But most times people focus more on Promotions that comes with rewards than recognition

#230 2023-06-01 20:08:47

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;11321 wrote:

The Utopia P2P forum will appreciate engagements that will promote the CRP coin as long it does not go against their rules. But most times people focus more on Promotions that comes with rewards than recognition

Well if you asked me the most important thing missing from the Utopia p2p ecosystem is that there is no much publicity yet, Utopia needs to have a strong publicity to grow.

#231 2023-06-01 20:30:47

PEACEMAKER

KingCRP;11333 wrote:

Well if you asked me the most important thing missing from the Utopia p2p ecosystem is that there is no much publicity yet, Utopia needs to have a strong publicity to grow.

Publicity is not something that happens in a day, it is the result of lots of marketing and user recommendations. Utopia is on the right path and they have been doing a lot in terms of marketing even on other forums.

The results might not be very obvious now or they may be, but be rest assured the team is doing a lot of work.

#232 2023-06-01 21:00:43

Lanistergame2

PEACEMAKER;11349 wrote:

The results might not be very obvious now or they may be, but be rest assured the team is doing a lot of work.

The results are obvious to me from my perspective on how much progress the utopia project has made over the last couple of years.
Utopia has really come a long way and looking to establish itself as one of the leading platforms in crypto.

Kudos to the admin, devs and the entire team.

#233 2023-06-01 21:03:49

Europ

PEACEMAKER;11349 wrote:
KingCRP;11333 wrote:

Publicity is not something that happens in a day, it is the result of lots of marketing and user recommendations. Utopia is on the right path and they have been doing a lot in terms of marketing even on other forums.

Actually thats true, but i think the only thing that needs a full stack publicity is the Crypton coin. That will enable users to make use of it, demand and distribute, perhaps there can also be a investment promotion or crypton interest rate.

#234 2023-06-01 21:31:42

Dozie

Europ;11378 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11349 wrote:
KingCRP;11333 wrote:

Actually thats true, but i think the only thing that needs a full stack publicity is the Crypton coin. That will enable users to make use of it, demand and distribute, perhaps there can also be a investment promotion or crypton interest rate.

Well let's be honest even though CRP crypton starts to get major publicity it would still take some time before it gets fully adopted and then gets general acceptance from others.

#235 2023-06-01 21:56:06

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;11390 wrote:
Europ;11378 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11349 wrote:

Well let's be honest even though CRP crypton starts to get major publicity it would still take some time before it gets fully adopted and then gets general acceptance from others.

This very correct even as popular as Bitcoin it's still have limitation interms of acceptance so we need to be very patient with CRP crypton and I believe it would be a very big force in future.

#236 2023-06-01 23:22:27

full

Europ;11378 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11349 wrote:
KingCRP;11333 wrote:

Yes, the publicity that will make people use Crypton coin as payment is what is needed and I believe the marketing that you guys mentioned will do some wonders sooner or later.

#237 2023-06-01 23:23:53

level

full;11427 wrote:
Europ;11378 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11349 wrote:

Yes, the publicity that will make people use Crypton coin as payment is what is needed and I believe the marketing that you guys mentioned will do some wonders sooner or later.

I think the reason why the use of Crypton coin is not effective is because there are more than 12 privacy leading cryptocurrencies while the total number of all privacy coins in the market was about 300.

#238 2023-06-01 23:26:37

thrive

level;11428 wrote:
full;11427 wrote:
Europ;11378 wrote:

I think the reason why the use of Crypton coin is not effective is because there are more than 12 privacy leading cryptocurrencies while the total number of all privacy coins in the market was about 300.

Meanwhile, there's a chance for the Crypton coin to still be the leading privacy coin with the right strategy and development which I believe the Crypton exchange can do some little help.

#239 2023-06-01 23:28:02

IyaJJJ

thrive;11429 wrote:
level;11428 wrote:
full;11427 wrote:

Meanwhile, there's a chance for the Crypton coin to still be the leading privacy coin with the right strategy and development which I believe the Crypton exchange can do some little help.

Let us hope that this will be the best chance for the Crypton coin, exchange and the whole UtopiaP2P ecosystem to make awesome traffic.

#240 2023-06-02 13:26:20

Comrade

IyaJJJ;11430 wrote:
thrive;11429 wrote:
level;11428 wrote:

Let us hope that this will be the best chance for the Crypton coin, exchange and the whole UtopiaP2P ecosystem to make awesome traffic.

Its might take process but i believe its not for long. The Utopia coin can still pave its way as fast as possible provided  the publicity gone viral. We all know there are other new coin like Cbdc and others but never the less crypton coin has more higher value than it.

#241 2023-06-02 18:11:21

JONSNOWING

And I believe people make their preference and invest where there is high value and good returns for their investment, it’s just a matter of time the Cryptoin coin might get to the top listing coin and gather all traffic’s they need for publicity

#242 2023-06-02 19:22:58

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;11461 wrote:

it’s just a matter of time the Cryptoin coin might get to the top listing coin and gather all traffic’s they need for publicity

I totally agree with you. Crypton is growing day by day and very soon would be a staple coin in the crypto world. Top 10 or top 20 by market cap is not out of reach as long as it maintains a solid community behind it.

#243 2023-06-02 20:57:15

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;11501 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11461 wrote:

it’s just a matter of time the Cryptoin coin might get to the top listing coin and gather all traffic’s they need for publicity

I totally agree with you. Crypton is growing day by day and very soon would be a staple coin in the crypto world. Top 10 or top 20 by market cap is not out of reach as long as it maintains a solid community behind it.

Yes I also think so too, I believe CRP crypton has all it takes to become what ever it wants to be and the use case of this coin keeps it head and shoulders above every other coin.

#244 2023-06-02 21:44:50

Europ

CrytoCynthia;11554 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11461 wrote:

Yes I also think so too, I believe CRP crypton has all it takes to become what ever it wants to be and the use case of this coin keeps it head and shoulders above every other coin.

Its like more joy to us to see the future coin rising to Apex, Utopia developer and  cooperative are doing a very great job and i will say it a privilege to be safe and basking with the Top future coin

#245 2023-06-02 21:48:41

MRBEAST

Europ;11591 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;11554 wrote:

Its like more joy to us to see the future coin rising to Apex, Utopia developer and  cooperative are doing a very great job and i will say it a privilege to be safe and basking with the Top future coin

Well I love to be very honest, I am not only holding CRP crypton alone I am also holding some other altcoins but CRP crypton is one coin I am big on and I believe has lots of potentials.

#246 2023-06-03 15:49:09

PEACEMAKER

MRBEAST;11595 wrote:

Well I love to be very honest, I am not only holding CRP crypton alone I am also holding some other altcoins but CRP crypton is one coin I am big on and I believe has lots of potentials.

There is nothing at all wrong in holding other coins besides crypton in your wallet. This is a great project but there are others of such projects out there from which we can choose from.

As long as you are investing moderately and doing your research, you are good.

#247 2023-06-03 19:32:04

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;2445 wrote:
Kelechi;2415 wrote:
Lanistergame2;2381 wrote:

Even very well established forum are still adding more boards to their forum this shows that you can't get everything done at once, although this is a good idea I still think it's right now not a priority for the forum

So far so good for the forum if you ask me, I think it's achieving it's set out goals slowly and it just a matter of time and they would be great publicity on the forum.

It’s a new year and I believe if the forum would expand even further this year it has to create more groups, I have seen some good recommendations already although the writers group may not be of immediate importance yet.

To fetch more publicity we should also look into influencial marketing, coin pairing cus the values of p2p now are far more higher than some common coin.

#248 2023-06-03 19:45:07

KingCRP

crpuusd;11736 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2445 wrote:
Kelechi;2415 wrote:

So far so good for the forum if you ask me, I think it's achieving it's set out goals slowly and it just a matter of time and they would be great publicity on the forum.

It’s a new year and I believe if the forum would expand even further this year it has to create more groups, I have seen some good recommendations already although the writers group may not be of immediate importance yet.

To fetch more publicity we should also look into influencial marketing, coin pairing cus the values of p2p now are far more higher than some common coin.

Yes the best way to take advantage of the public growth is paying attention to publications, Utopia p2p should try to get the word about Crypton CRP and the project in general to the world.

#249 2023-06-03 20:35:29

PEACEMAKER

crpuusd;11736 wrote:

I much prefer organic growth to influential marketing. Sometimes I don't like the results of paid marketing because it doesn't attract organic users except done very well by the marketing team.

Utopia so far has shown to have a very experienced SEO and marketing team so they be able to pull off an influencers marketing campaign.

#250 2023-06-03 22:30:53

Dozie

KingCRP;11749 wrote:
crpuusd;11736 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2445 wrote:

Yes the best way to take advantage of the public growth is paying attention to publications, Utopia p2p should try to get the word about Crypton CRP and the project in general to the world.

Well it's not a very fast process things like this takes time and I believe Utopia p2p is on the right track to achieve great publications and main stream success.

Board footer