Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-06-01 07:14:07

Comrade

Re: The forum special board

Dozie;11214 wrote:
Europ;11165 wrote:
Lanistergame2;11046 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>MRBEAST;10972 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>It&#039;s time the forum get an active moderator. It would be best that the moderator happening would give the team and<br />community more interaction, so if it&#039;s possible we should get a moderator</p></div></blockquote></div><p>+1.<br />A moderator would also help to combat spa and enforce whatever house rules the admins come up with. There is already an option to report a post, having a responsive moderator would encourage users to use that option.</p>

If its aid that having a moderator is what its actually needed at the moment. Probably thats okay but to my understanding i will like to be one of the junior member as a starter ranking, which will prompt a bit recognition to my account.

Definitely we need a moderator here some that would be a link between us and the team, and someone that's is meant to handle this social media platform well, one that can really work.

In respect to all our contribution and tenacious support. I beseech us to continue to compactify with the forum policy. Our contributions are  highly respected and noted. The Utopia p2p team are rentlessly striving to bring about a consistent favourable output for the users. We are more than a visionist, the sky is just our starting point.

#202 2023-06-01 15:56:16

oba

Dozie;11214 wrote:
Europ;11165 wrote:
Lanistergame2;11046 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>MRBEAST;10972 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>It&#039;s time the forum get an active moderator. It would be best that the moderator happening would give the team and<br />community more interaction, so if it&#039;s possible we should get a moderator</p></div></blockquote></div><p>+1.<br />A moderator would also help to combat spa and enforce whatever house rules the admins come up with. There is already an option to report a post, having a responsive moderator would encourage users to use that option.</p>

If its aid that having a moderator is what its actually needed at the moment. Probably thats okay but to my understanding i will like to be one of the junior member as a starter ranking, which will prompt a bit recognition to my account.

Definitely we need a moderator here some that would be a link between us and the team, and someone that's is meant to handle this social media platform well, one that can really work.

I'm sorry guys if what I am going to say is against your discussion and opinion. Do you think we don't have moderator on this forum? If you think we don't have then I have a reason to believe you don't do much research about this forum.

#203 2023-06-01 16:13:06

joanna

oba;11246 wrote:
Dozie;11214 wrote:
Europ;11165 wrote:

I'm sorry guys if what I am going to say is against your discussion and opinion. Do you think we don't have moderator on this forum? If you think we don't have then I have a reason to believe you don't do much research about this forum.

I am surprised that some people have the impression that we don't have moderators on this forum whereas the most used section of this forum has about 5 moderators.

#204 2023-06-01 16:17:23

oba

joanna;11249 wrote:
oba;11246 wrote:
Dozie;11214 wrote:

I am surprised that some people have the impression that we don't have moderators on this forum whereas the most used section of this forum has about 5 moderators.

Yes, the section users posted the most has 5 moderators who are working with the UtopiaP2P developer but I think the users that thought we don't have moderators on this forum have the belief because they don't hear from them.

#205 2023-06-01 16:18:51

joanna

oba;11250 wrote:
joanna;11249 wrote:
oba;11246 wrote:

Yes, the section users posted the most has 5 moderators who are working with the UtopiaP2P developer but I think the users that thought we don't have moderators on this forum have the belief because they don't hear from them.

You have a point but that is still not enough reason unless users need more attention from the forum moderators and this is not what is needed at the moment.

#206 2023-06-01 17:17:25

Vastextension

joanna;11251 wrote:
oba;11250 wrote:
joanna;11249 wrote:

You have a point but that is still not enough reason unless users need more attention from the forum moderators and this is not what is needed at the moment.

Why is it not needed at the moment when the moderators are like the general overseer of this forum? Since it won't be nice to just ignore the forum when the traffic is increasing every day.

#207 2023-06-01 17:26:24

crpuusd

joanna;11251 wrote:
oba;11250 wrote:
joanna;11249 wrote:

Im aware of 1 moderator and 3 admin, and others are yet to be recognized. Moreover there are topics that have been closed/removed while some post are sorted out.. if you are not aware

#208 2023-06-01 19:24:40

JONSNOWING

Maybe there is a need for more moderators on the Utopia P2P forum to keep up with the growing traffic on the forum because their services are much needed on the forum increasingly

#209 2023-06-01 20:25:36

MRBEAST

JONSNOWING;11318 wrote:

Maybe there is a need for more moderators on the Utopia P2P forum to keep up with the growing traffic on the forum because their services are much needed on the forum increasingly

Well yes mate there is very much need for a moderator, it would give the board more balance but I think the team wanys more users to come into the ecosystem then all that would happen

#210 2023-06-01 20:27:59

PEACEMAKER

If there is a need for moderators to help keep the forum clean I am sure there would be volunteers on the forum willing to help out even for free for a start, the admin just has to reach out to them and find out if they have any prior experience in managing a forum.

#211 2023-06-02 13:39:04

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;11348 wrote:

If there is a need for moderators to help keep the forum clean I am sure there would be volunteers on the forum willing to help out even for free for a start, the admin just has to reach out to them and find out if they have any prior experience in managing a forum.

What you said is actually good and i must ask. If the Utopia p2p team are to appoint a moderator at this moment, what are the role do you expect the moderator to play at this stage.

#212 2023-06-02 19:20:50

Lanistergame2

Comrade;11448 wrote:

If the Utopia p2p team are to appoint a moderator at this moment, what are the role do you expect the moderator to play at this stage.

- Ensure spam posts are removed,
- Ensure threads are made in fitting boards and move them if they are not,
- Follow whatever official rules is determined and enforce them within the extent of their authority,
- They should also have the flexibility to make decisions on their own and not just follow rules set in stone.

#213 2023-06-02 21:03:46

joanna

Vastextension;11263 wrote:
joanna;11251 wrote:
oba;11250 wrote:

Why is it not needed at the moment when the moderators are like the general overseer of this forum? Since it won't be nice to just ignore the forum when the traffic is increasing every day.

We know that the utopiaP2P team has a lot of priority for this project and is always their best. Based on that I think the only reason anyone will make that statement is because of other activities the developer time needs to handle.

#214 2023-06-02 21:04:13

level

joanna;11557 wrote:
joanna;11251 wrote:

We know that the utopiaP2P team has a lot of priority for this project and is always their best. Based on that I think the only reason anyone will make that statement is because of other activities the developer time needs to handle.

Kudo to the UtopiaP2P for always giving their best for this project and I respect them for that. However, it is not over until it is over and I want you guys to know that they are doing the job of their moderator pretty well unless you guys want to have some conversation with them.

#215 2023-06-02 21:04:36

full

level;11558 wrote:
joanna;11557 wrote:

Kudo to the UtopiaP2P for always giving their best for this project and I respect them for that. However, it is not over until it is over and I want you guys to know that they are doing the job of their moderator pretty well unless you guys want to have some conversation with them.

Speaking the Utopia team giving their best. How many of you guys check lately how super fast is the Crypton Exchange cryptocurrency deposit lately?

#216 2023-06-02 21:05:05

Vastextension

full;11559 wrote:
level;11558 wrote:
joanna;11557 wrote:

Speaking the Utopia team giving their best. How many of you guys check lately how super fast is the Crypton Exchange cryptocurrency deposit lately?

It's world-class and I honestly never expect the Crypton Exchange to function that really well since they are having an airdrop on the exchange right which technically lead to huge traffic of the exchange so I expect the service to slow down but it was super lightning.

#217 2023-06-02 21:05:24

joanna

Vastextension;11560 wrote:
full;11559 wrote:
level;11558 wrote:

It's world-class and I honestly never expect the Crypton Exchange to function that really well since they are having an airdrop on the exchange right which technically lead to huge traffic of the exchange so I expect the service to slow down but it was super lightning.

Yes, and this is one of the things I never want to complain about every there's an issue with any features on the utopiaP2P ecosystem because the developer don't joke with the project and if an issue occurs there's an important reason for it.

#218 2023-06-02 21:23:49

KingCRP

joanna;11561 wrote:
full;11559 wrote:

Yes, and this is one of the things I never want to complain about every there's an issue with any features on the utopiaP2P ecosystem because the developer don't joke with the project and if an issue occurs there's an important reason for it.

I have been in so many projects before now but UtopiaP2P has to be the project that has the best and passionate team in the crypto-currency world I have ever seen.

#219 2023-06-02 21:40:19

Europ

KingCRP;11570 wrote:
joanna;11561 wrote:

I have been in so many projects before now but UtopiaP2P has to be the project that has the best and passionate team in the crypto-currency world I have ever seen.

Thats why it good to choose Utopia Crypton coins. The system is always full of surprises and it will be of great pleasure to see it riding to the top.

#220 2023-06-03 15:51:35

PEACEMAKER

joanna;11561 wrote:

No one jokes with something they value. The only devs who handle their projects poorly are those that are only interested in how much they can gain from it or are planning to run an exit scam.

The utopia team is here to stay and would be with the project for a long time to come, so would we the investors.

#221 2023-06-03 16:21:18

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;11675 wrote:
joanna;11561 wrote:

No one jokes with something they value. The only devs who handle their projects poorly are those that are only interested in how much they can gain from it or are planning to run an exit scam.

The utopia team is here to stay and would be with the project for a long time to come, so would we the investors.

Well its better to know the kind of know diverse way to invest in crypton.

#222 2023-06-03 18:50:16

KAMSI_UG

Comrade;11679 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11675 wrote:
joanna;11561 wrote:

Well the best and most secured way to invest in cryptocurrency is very simple do your own research get to know which coin you want and then invest and hold.

#223 2023-06-03 19:27:13

crpuusd

KAMSI_UG;11704 wrote:
Comrade;11679 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11675 wrote:

Well the best and most secured way to invest in cryptocurrency is very simple do your own research get to know which coin you want and then invest and hold.

All probably get a resourceful information from forum like Utopia p2p ecosystem and start from the host p2p  platform.

#224 2023-06-04 19:03:31

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;11704 wrote:
Comrade;11679 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11675 wrote:

Researching on the coin, it’s rate and how good the coin is remains wan important background steps to take before jumping into investment unless the person is planning or investing to loss money

#225 2023-06-04 22:06:38

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;11892 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11704 wrote:
Comrade;11679 wrote:

Researching on the coin, it’s rate and how good the coin is remains wan important background steps to take before jumping into investment unless the person is planning or investing to loss money

If am to talk about utopia  its will be good when if we look into how fast it already pushing at the moment before it get occupied.
There  is a future nothing less

Board footer