uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-06-01 20:05:54

Lanistergame2

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Detroit;11129 wrote:

With so many struggling to maintain emotional well-being during this crypto winter, self-improvement, and mental health experts can help navigate the ups, downs, and soul-shattering experiences that a long-term bear market can bring.

They can take solace in the fact that this is not the first crypto winter and solid cryptocurrencies have survived previous winters, so they can do it again. We should view bear markets as a way to buy more cheaper and not as a gloomy situation.

Be rest assures that projects like utopia would always survive difficult market situations.

#152 2023-06-02 18:50:04

Detroit

The emergence of exchanges was a major factor fuelling cryptocurrencies’ price growth and if regulators come down hard on them, the price of the underlying tokens will fall. Accordingly, bitcoin and ethereum prices have plummeted.

#153 2023-06-02 18:50:58

Camavinga

But a price adjustment alone is not the end of the world. The pertinent question is whether crypto lobbyists will be able to contain the damage.

#154 2023-06-02 19:03:15

full

Lanistergame2;11330 wrote:
Detroit;11129 wrote:

With so many struggling to maintain emotional well-being during this crypto winter, self-improvement, and mental health experts can help navigate the ups, downs, and soul-shattering experiences that a long-term bear market can bring.

They can take solace in the fact that this is not the first crypto winter and solid cryptocurrencies have survived previous winters, so they can do it again. We should view bear markets as a way to buy more cheaper and not as a gloomy situation.

Be rest assures that projects like utopia would always survive difficult market situations.

Bearish market season is always the best time for investment in the cryptocurrency market and only naive cryptocurrency investors will see it as a season to panic sell.
Just like the saying "Buy When There's Blood In The Streets and curious when there's bullish".

#155 2023-06-02 19:44:08

JONSNOWING

They most times do not see it as naivety instead they see it as being Investment wise and doing the right to avoid regrets the next day. I think it’s best to regulate how often you visit your exchange apps for rise or fall in value monitoring. It helps to keep one’s mind away from the market season

#156 2023-06-02 20:08:32

KAMSI_UG

Well cryptocurrency is fast becoming a full time job for me and I am going to take it very seriously and I would still say it's also my leisure activity also.

#157 2023-06-02 20:19:24

PEACEMAKER

KAMSI_UG;11518 wrote:

Well cryptocurrency is fast becoming a full time job for me and I am going to take it very seriously and I would still say it's also my leisure activity also.

A job cannot double as a leisure activity no matter how much you enjoy it. You need a hobby that pays you and a hobby that you use to take your mind of the stress of day to day activities.

I doubt anyone can unwind with crypto.

#158 2023-06-02 21:29:23

Vastextension

full;11491 wrote:
Detroit;11129 wrote:

Bearish market season is always the best time for investment in the cryptocurrency market and only naive cryptocurrency investors will see it as a season to panic sell.
Just like the saying "Buy When There's Blood In The Streets and curious when there's bullish".

During a bear market, it's normal to feel concerned, but it's crucial to avoid selling out of desperation. Long-term investing plans are always the best since the Crypton coin has good longevity.

#159 2023-06-02 21:31:38

CrytoCynthia

I love to keep a very low profile for my own safety so if I am not doing anything relating to cryptocurrency I may be doing some lay back relaxing or enjoying any sport.

#160 2023-06-02 21:31:51

level

Vastextension;11576 wrote:
full;11491 wrote:

During a bear market, it's normal to feel concerned, but it's crucial to avoid selling out of desperation. Long-term investing plans are always the best since the Crypton coin has good longevity.

The cryptocurrency community came up with the phrase "HODL," which stands for "hold on for dear life." It may be advisable to simply hold onto our Crypton coin assets during a bear market in the hope that prices will eventually rise.

#161 2023-06-02 21:33:05

joanna

level;11581 wrote:
full;11491 wrote:

The cryptocurrency community came up with the phrase "HODL," which stands for "hold on for dear life." It may be advisable to simply hold onto our Crypton coin assets during a bear market in the hope that prices will eventually rise.

Another thing is thinking about adding different coins that are good into our portfolio aka diversification. By distributing our risk, it can reduce our losses.

#162 2023-06-02 21:33:41

full

joanna;11583 wrote:
level;11581 wrote:

Another thing is thinking about adding different coins that are good into our portfolio aka diversification. By distributing our risk, it can reduce our losses.

Another thing to do in a bearish market is research coins that did well cause they usually have long-term potential while the market is bearish. Many solid projects may be undervalued in a bearish market and offer profitable investment opportunities.

#163 2023-06-02 21:53:18

MRBEAST

full;11584 wrote:
joanna;11583 wrote:
level;11581 wrote:

Another thing to do in a bearish market is research coins that did well cause they usually have long-term potential while the market is bearish. Many solid projects may be undervalued in a bearish market and offer profitable investment opportunities.

Well I know friends of my that has tried researching on coins to check out but the truth is that even doing your research you can still fail in selection, you just have to know when to stop loss.

#164 2023-06-02 22:05:02

Dozie

I don't know if there is anyone here who does cryptocurrency as a full time job, but trusting taking cryptocurrency and all of it's sectors as a full time job is stressfull but profitable.

#165 2023-06-02 22:18:19

oba

full;11584 wrote:
joanna;11583 wrote:
level;11581 wrote:

I like the statement you made here "Many solid projects may be undervalued in a bearish market and offer profitable investment opportunities." This is exactly what Crypton coin currently provided to every investor that buy during this bearish market.

#166 2023-06-02 22:22:38

IyaJJJ

oba;11609 wrote:
full;11584 wrote:
joanna;11583 wrote:

I like the statement you made here "Many solid projects may be undervalued in a bearish market and offer profitable investment opportunities." This is exactly what Crypton coin currently provided to every investor that buy during this bearish market.

There is no question that the Crypton coin offered a chance in this gloomy market, but it's crucial to remember not to spend more money than you can afford to lose. Markets for cryptocurrencies can be very erratic, and losses during a bear market can be substantial.

#167 2023-06-02 22:35:37

thrive

IyaJJJ;11611 wrote:
oba;11609 wrote:
full;11584 wrote:

There is no question that the Crypton coin offered a chance in this gloomy market, but it's crucial to remember not to spend more money than you can afford to lose. Markets for cryptocurrencies can be very erratic, and losses during a bear market can be substantial.

You can survive a bearish market in cryptocurrencies by remaining calm, diversifying your holdings, doing your homework, and staying true to your long-term investment plan.

#168 2023-06-02 22:37:47

Europ

IyaJJJ;11611 wrote:
oba;11609 wrote:
full;11584 wrote:

So what do you suggest as the best of options for now or what do you think its necessary at the moment

#169 2023-06-03 15:36:53

PEACEMAKER

CrytoCynthia;11580 wrote:

I love to keep a very low profile for my own safety so if I am not doing anything relating to cryptocurrency I may be doing some lay back relaxing or enjoying any sport.

Yeah sports is a very good way of relaxing and it can be enjoyed in various ways like actively playing sports, watching live sports or having fun with video games.

Also there are so many sports to choose from like Tennis, Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, and so on.

#170 2023-06-03 19:22:47

crpuusd

PEACEMAKER;11670 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;11580 wrote:

Yeah sports is a very good way of relaxing and it can be enjoyed in various ways like actively playing sports, watching live sports or having fun with video games.

Also there are so many sports to choose from like Tennis, Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, and so on.

Well sport is okay and its good and its a mental games, energetic and most likely use to settle the brain.

#171 2023-06-03 20:44:44

JONSNOWING

As interesting as Sports maybe to most people, I hardly follow up any sport games.  I prefer surfing the internet, to gain some more knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it’s growth so far

#172 2023-06-03 20:46:06

Dozie

JONSNOWING;11776 wrote:

As interesting as Sports maybe to most people, I hardly follow up any sport games.  I prefer surfing the internet, to gain some more knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it’s growth so far

Well I don't think you the only one in that boat so many other people do not find sport interesting all the time, and great hobby you got their so other people would prefer waisting their time on social media.

#173 2023-06-03 22:51:32

Dozie

Well I love to relax with my family if I am not too busy with crypto-currency, I would just take my family out to have a good time,that's the Joy I get and I love to do it all the time

#174 2023-06-03 22:57:08

Europ

Dozie;11824 wrote:

Well I love to relax with my family if I am not too busy with crypto-currency, I would just take my family out to have a good time,that's the Joy I get and I love to do it all the time

well actually what amuse me most at this particular moment is learning development and gaining more knowledge sometimes I might go out to catch some fun with friends

#175 2023-06-04 15:28:19

Comrade

Europ;11826 wrote:
Dozie;11824 wrote:

well actually what amuse me most at this particular moment is learning development and gaining more knowledge sometimes I might go out to catch some fun with friends

Software and web development are one of the most efficient well profitable skills in the digital world.

Board footer