uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#301 2023-06-02 01:00:56

full

Re: mobile app. When?

PEACEMAKER;11368 wrote:
MRBEAST;11339 wrote:

Well of this current Mobile version of the UtopiaP2P application is still a beta version when are we to expect the real mobile application version because it's missing so much utilities.

It is still a work in progress as you pointed out. The devs would be using this beta version to correct all the errors, collect user feedback and work on that check for any bugs.

They should take their time in giving us the best version of the app possible.

The UtopiaP2P developer team giving us the best version of the UtopiaP2P mobile application is the reason why I believe we shouldn't force the release of the mobile application because it will release when the time is right.

#302 2023-06-02 18:23:16

Kelechi

full;11446 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11368 wrote:
MRBEAST;11339 wrote:

Well of this current Mobile version of the UtopiaP2P application is still a beta version when are we to expect the real mobile application version because it's missing so much utilities.

It is still a work in progress as you pointed out. The devs would be using this beta version to correct all the errors, collect user feedback and work on that check for any bugs.

The UtopiaP2P developer team giving us the best version of the UtopiaP2P mobile application is the reason why I believe we shouldn't force the release of the mobile application because it will release when the time is right.

Well we hope for the best version of the UtopiaP2P mobile version of the application but right now all we have here is the beta version of the application.

#303 2023-06-02 20:21:49

full

Kelechi;11466 wrote:
full;11446 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11368 wrote:

Well we hope for the best version of the UtopiaP2P mobile version of the application but right now all we have here is the beta version of the application.

Based on everything I have learned about the UtopiaP2P development team and their years of research on the project. We will surely get the best version of the mobile application client

#304 2023-06-02 20:22:16

Vastextension

full;11446 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11368 wrote:
MRBEAST;11339 wrote:

Yes, there's time for everything and it is better to spend more time on something so that it would be a quality product than creating something within the moment and it can't handle the task it was created for.

#305 2023-06-02 20:26:11

MRBEAST

Vastextension;11526 wrote:
full;11446 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11368 wrote:

Yes, there's time for everything and it is better to spend more time on something so that it would be a quality product than creating something within the moment and it can't handle the task it was created for.

Really I. Lostate what are you really talking about? If it's about the UtopiaP2P developers I would say that they are really doing a great job right now and the project is fast taking shape.

#306 2023-06-02 20:26:59

joanna

full;11525 wrote:
Kelechi;11466 wrote:
full;11446 wrote:

Based on everything I have learned about the UtopiaP2P development team and their years of research on the project. We will surely get the best version of the mobile application client

I also trust the UtopiaP2P development team to provide us with the best mobile application and that's why I never worry about every new development in the ecosystem.

#307 2023-06-02 20:29:10

MRBEAST

joanna;11531 wrote:
full;11525 wrote:
Kelechi;11466 wrote:

I also trust the UtopiaP2P development team to provide us with the best mobile application and that's why I never worry about every new development in the ecosystem.

Well I too trust the UtopiaP2P developers team but I would want them to also make arrangements for there to be space for the creation of a Mobilr application available on IOS

#308 2023-06-02 20:40:19

KingCRP

MRBEAST;11533 wrote:
joanna;11531 wrote:
full;11525 wrote:

Well I too trust the UtopiaP2P developers team but I would want them to also make arrangements for there to be space for the creation of a Mobilr application available on IOS

iOS are for iphone users with are categorized under Mobile phone users so I believe the team would understand it's important to have some thing for them.

#309 2023-06-02 21:02:07

level

MRBEAST;11339 wrote:
level;11231 wrote:
Dozie;11168 wrote:

Is the mobile application on UtopiaP2P the beta version of the application or is that the real mobile application we all have been waiting? Regardless my favorite remans the desktop application

The mobile application of the UtopiaP2P is still in beta but it's a good option for users that want to make use of the UtopiaP2P chat on the go and also join their favorite channel discussion.

No one can provide an answer to your question except the development team but I'm sure there are a lot of features the developer needs to work on before the main release of the application client.

#310 2023-06-02 21:09:26

Dozie

level;11556 wrote:
MRBEAST;11339 wrote:
level;11231 wrote:

The mobile application of the UtopiaP2P is still in beta but it's a good option for users that want to make use of the UtopiaP2P chat on the go and also join their favorite channel discussion.

No one can provide an answer to your question except the development team but I'm sure there are a lot of features the developer needs to work on before the main release of the application client.

Yes no one can provide an answer to that except the devs but I don't think the devs would just release some certain information to the public just like that.

#311 2023-06-02 21:36:09

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;11564 wrote:
level;11556 wrote:
MRBEAST;11339 wrote:

Yes no one can provide an answer to that except the devs but I don't think the devs would just release some certain information to the public just like that.

Well the devs may not have to give us any full details about what they are planing to do but it would be appreciated if the team can see up an AMA session for the community it would really be amazing.

#312 2023-06-02 22:25:37

joanna

MRBEAST;11533 wrote:
joanna;11531 wrote:
full;11525 wrote:

Make arrangement for space on mobile application creation on iOS when the android version which is used to test the mobile application is still in beta stage.
Tell you dont just say that.

#313 2023-06-02 22:26:20

IyaJJJ

level;11556 wrote:
MRBEAST;11339 wrote:
level;11231 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P application client will be released when the time is right since the development team is working on it despite the fact that they have a lot of things to work on.

#314 2023-06-02 22:26:41

level

IyaJJJ;11613 wrote:
level;11556 wrote:
MRBEAST;11339 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P application client will be released when the time is right since the development team is working on it despite the fact that they have a lot of things to work on.

I think we should anticipate the current features added to the mobile while the development team is working on the mobile application client.

#315 2023-06-02 22:32:34

thrive

CrytoCynthia;11586 wrote:
Dozie;11564 wrote:
level;11556 wrote:

Well the devs may not have to give us any full details about what they are planing to do but it would be appreciated if the team can see up an AMA session for the community it would really be amazing.

May? The developer team will never give us full details about their plan unless they provide a roadmap just like they did with Crypton2.0 last or last 2years.

#316 2023-06-02 22:33:02

level

Dozie;11564 wrote:
level;11556 wrote:
MRBEAST;11339 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P team will release a public announcement when there's new information or an upgrade.

#317 2023-06-02 22:33:40

joanna

level;11618 wrote:
Dozie;11564 wrote:
level;11556 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P team will release a public announcement when there's new information or an upgrade.

Meanwhile, I don't think I have seen a public announcement about any upgrade in the  UtopiaP2P application client on their social and only see it on the uNews and other news channels on the UtopiaP2P application client.

#318 2023-06-02 22:34:02

IyaJJJ

joanna;11619 wrote:
level;11618 wrote:
Dozie;11564 wrote:

Meanwhile, I don't think I have seen a public announcement about any upgrade in the  UtopiaP2P application client on their social and only see it on the uNews and other news channels on the UtopiaP2P application client.

You are correct but you also miss one point because some news about new upgrade are also posted on this forum.

#319 2023-06-02 22:40:32

joanna

IyaJJJ;11620 wrote:
joanna;11619 wrote:
level;11618 wrote:

You are correct but you also miss one point because some news about new upgrade are also posted on this forum.

Hmm. Yes, you're right about that and I should have mention this forum but it skip my mind when i was writing the above message.
In the meantime, thank you.

#320 2023-06-03 19:51:30

KingCRP

If we have a Mobile application in the future I still have a strong feeling would would still prefer the desktop version of the application, I believe it would always have more utilities.

#321 2023-06-03 20:13:11

JONSNOWING

Most users of the applications may also choose the Mobile app over the desktop application, what matters most is to choose according to what features you need and it serves what it needs too

Last edited by JONSNOWING (2023-06-03 20:13:33)

#322 2023-06-03 20:35:04

MRBEAST

JONSNOWING;11757 wrote:

Most users of the applications may also choose the Mobile app over the desktop application, what matters most is to choose according to what features you need and it serves what it needs too

Well the reason why many people would prefer the mobile application over the desktop application is that the mobile version of the application is more flexible.

#323 2023-06-03 20:39:50

Dozie

MRBEAST;11768 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11757 wrote:

Well the reason why many people would prefer the mobile application over the desktop application is that the mobile version of the application is more flexible.

But if you check it the laptop is also a very flexible material and it can serve as a desktop version of the application, so what's really the big deal all about with flexibility.

#324 2023-06-03 21:54:07

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;11772 wrote:
MRBEAST;11768 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11757 wrote:

But if you check it the laptop is also a very flexible material and it can serve as a desktop version of the application, so what's really the big deal all about with flexibility.

Well yes the laptop is flexible but I would not consider the laptop as flexible as the mobile phone, that's not possible so I think the mobile application is still more flexible.

#325 2023-06-04 19:15:23

JONSNOWING

Flexibility should be the lesser concerns now, because the mini laptops are highly flexible. Although most people will choose flexibility over the features each of either the mobile or desktop applications has to offer

Board footer