uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#901 2023-06-02 18:36:13

Kelechi

Re: Let's have a sport board

Well this year's DFB pokal cup is a little bit less of what we are already used to, we normally see Bayern Munich go against Dortmund but now we have RB Leipzig taking on Eintracht Frankfurt.

#902 2023-06-02 18:48:25

KAMSI_UG

Well right now all eyes is on the FA cup finals which if I am correct would be played tomorrow, I would be expecting a cracking match and great football.

#903 2023-06-02 19:18:30

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;11474 wrote:

Well this year's DFB pokal cup is a little bit less of what we are already used to, we normally see Bayern Munich go against Dortmund but now we have RB Leipzig taking on Eintracht Frankfurt.

That is the kind of surprise you can get from football. It gets boring for me when we have the same badge appearing in a competition over many years.
But looking at it critically the shift from the norm started last season when Leipzig won the title against Freiburg and are now in the final fighting for a chance to win it again.

#904 2023-06-02 19:37:19

Kelechi

Lanistergame2;11498 wrote:
Kelechi;11474 wrote:

That is the kind of surprise you can get from football. It gets boring for me when we have the same badge appearing in a competition over many years.
But looking at it critically the shift from the norm started last season when Leipzig won the title against Freiburg and are now in the final fighting for a chance to win it again.

Well you have a point but in terms of big matches to look out for in this closing stages of the season I don't think this match would rank high.

#905 2023-06-02 20:12:16

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;11512 wrote:
Lanistergame2;11498 wrote:
Kelechi;11474 wrote:

Well you have a point but in terms of big matches to look out for in this closing stages of the season I don't think this match would rank high.

Well except fans of RB Leipzig and Frankfurt or lovers of the German league in terms of the available finals to be played this won't be up there on the list.

#906 2023-06-02 20:30:46

MRBEAST

I fear for Manchester city in the FA cup finals they would be really hoping that none of their players pick up any injury in this match and they would want to be on top of their game against Florentina

#907 2023-06-02 20:34:35

KingCRP

MRBEAST;11535 wrote:

I fear for Manchester city in the FA cup finals they would be really hoping that none of their players pick up any injury in this match and they would want to be on top of their game against Florentina

Well Manchester city are blessed with good depth in their team and we can see that in their style of play they can really swoth things up and still perform very well, that's how good they are.

#908 2023-06-02 20:40:34

PEACEMAKER

MRBEAST;11535 wrote:

What do you mean Florentina? Man City are playing Man Utd in the FA cup final and then square up against Inter Milan in the UCL final.
They definitely would not want any injuries in the final tomorrow but cannot hold back cause they are still in the running to win a treble and would want to complete that this season.

#909 2023-06-02 20:56:18

full

KAMSI_UG;11484 wrote:

Well right now all eyes is on the FA cup finals which if I am correct would be played tomorrow, I would be expecting a cracking match and great football.

Yes, the FA cup final will take place tomorrow and it is one of the must watch football games this month. Who do you guys think will win the between the two Manchester football clubs?

#910 2023-06-02 20:58:21

CrytoCynthia

Thebcenter focis right now is on Manchester city I think we are underrating inter Milan in this match and that would be a bad thing to do as they can give a big upset

#911 2023-06-02 21:13:33

Dozie

Also I believe that tomorrow is the last match day for the french league, although I am not excited about the french Ligue 1 anymore it doesn't have any spark or electricity.

#912 2023-06-02 21:20:44

KingCRP

Dozie;11567 wrote:

Also I believe that tomorrow is the last match day for the french league, although I am not excited about the french Ligue 1 anymore it doesn't have any spark or electricity.

Yea this has to be the worse french league season I have seen and I would be surprised to see Messi, mbappe and Neymar still play in PSG because there is nothing for the league anymore.

#913 2023-06-02 21:30:04

joanna

full;11553 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11484 wrote:

Yes, the FA cup final will take place tomorrow and it is one of the must watch football games this month. Who do you guys think will win the between the two Manchester football clubs?

It's hard to tell because the two are like siblings fighting for the position and only the one that makes good use of the chances he gets will be the winner.

#914 2023-06-02 21:30:33

level

joanna;11577 wrote:
full;11553 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11484 wrote:

It's hard to tell because the two are like siblings fighting for the position and only the one that makes good use of the chances he gets will be the winner.

According to my research, this is the first time Manchester United and Manchester City will meet in the FA Cup final. I expect it to be a bloody game.

#915 2023-06-02 21:31:01

Vastextension

level;11578 wrote:
joanna;11577 wrote:
full;11553 wrote:

According to my research, this is the first time Manchester United and Manchester City will meet in the FA Cup final. I expect it to be a bloody game.

Most all olds support Manchester United to win the game tomorrow and i don't know their reason for such a prediction but I believe it will be a difficult winning game for both sides.

#916 2023-06-02 21:37:41

CrytoCynthia

I can put my money on Inter Milan of the downgrading keeps on going and also if they can have a better enticing odd, for now I don't like the odds placed on them I believe it's low.

#917 2023-06-02 21:47:19

MRBEAST

CrytoCynthia;11587 wrote:

I can put my money on Inter Milan of the downgrading keeps on going and also if they can have a better enticing odd, for now I don't like the odds placed on them I believe it's low.

Well putting your money on inter Milan won't matter because you would be losing the money easily, I can only say it may not be easy for Manchester city but they would win the match.

#918 2023-06-02 22:13:11

Dozie

Well who else heard gvag Errol Spence Jr and Terrance crowford would be having their most unbelievable big match soon , this is the match fans want to really see.

#919 2023-06-02 22:41:49

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;11579 wrote:
level;11578 wrote:
joanna;11577 wrote:

Most all olds support Manchester United to win the game tomorrow and i don't know their reason for such a prediction but I believe it will be a difficult winning game for both sides.

I think the odds were used based on the last performance of the two clubs in their last meet on the pitch in the Premier League and this may change based on that.

#920 2023-06-02 22:42:29

oba

IyaJJJ;11624 wrote:
level;11578 wrote:

I think the odds were used based on the last performance of the two clubs in their last meet on the pitch in the Premier League and this may change based on that.

Yes, things may have changed based on that and that's expected Manchester City to defeat United with two goals to nil tomorrow to win this season's FA Cup.

#921 2023-06-02 22:42:49

thrive

oba;11625 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11624 wrote:

Yes, things may have changed based on that and that's expected Manchester City to defeat United with two goals to nil tomorrow to win this season's FA Cup.

I believe you said this footing the current performance of Manchester City but they have something more important in the next few days which is the UEFA Champions League final and there's a chance they won't put their best into the tomorrow's FA Cup final.

#922 2023-06-02 22:53:02

joanna

Dozie;11607 wrote:

Well who else heard gvag Errol Spence Jr and Terrance crowford would be having their most unbelievable big match soon , this is the match fans want to really see.

Errol Spence Jr and Terence Crawford will have a match or a boxing fight?
For the record, these two fellows are into boxing and Crawford was the Undisputed Welterweight World Champion.
I believe he's going to win the fight.

#923 2023-06-02 22:55:21

level

joanna;11627 wrote:
Dozie;11607 wrote:

For the record, these two fellows are into boxing and Crawford was the Undisputed Welterweight World Champion.

This fight seems to be one of the most anticipated boxing fights based on what I see about it just by googling it. When will it happen? What's the venue?

Last edited by level (2023-06-02 22:56:24)

#924 2023-06-02 22:58:36

IyaJJJ

level;11629 wrote:
joanna;11627 wrote:
Dozie;11607 wrote:

This fight seems to be one of the most anticipated boxing fights based on what I see about it just by googling it. When will it happen? What's the venue?

The fight will occur on July 29 in a highly anticipated ShowTime PPV clash from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Errol “The Truth’’ Spence Jr the Unified WBC, WBA, and IBF Welterweight World Champion will take on WBO 147-pound world champion Terence “Bud’’ Crawford for the Undisputed Welterweight World Championship.

#925 2023-06-02 23:00:57

level

IyaJJJ;11631 wrote:
level;11629 wrote:
joanna;11627 wrote:

The fight will occur on July 29 in a highly anticipated ShowTime PPV clash from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Errol “The Truth’’ Spence Jr the Unified WBC, WBA, and IBF Welterweight World Champion will take on WBO 147-pound world champion Terence “Bud’’ Crawford for the Undisputed Welterweight World Championship.

Thanks for that.
I look into the picture of Terence Crawford he looks more like a beast and has the knowledge and fight to win Errol Spence Jr.

Board footer