uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-23 21:10:15

Dozie

Re: Investments using Crypton

crpuusd;9893 wrote:

Success doesn't comes from school but only comes from smart mind. School makes you theoriogically and statically knowledgeable while people who are skills are already getting paid and smart in understanding the nature of incomes. In short form,Skills people are financially intelligent while School minds are knowledgeable intelligent.

Well you are right but school is always very important, you need the school system to atleast get a good knowledge of what you want to talk about and then work on it.

#52 2023-05-23 21:33:12

MRBEAST

Dozie;9908 wrote:
crpuusd;9893 wrote:

Success doesn't comes from school but only comes from smart mind. School makes you theoriogically and statically knowledgeable while people who are skills are already getting paid and smart in understanding the nature of incomes. In short form,Skills people are financially intelligent while School minds are knowledgeable intelligent.

Well you are right but school is always very important, you need the school system to atleast get a good knowledge of what you want to talk about and then work on it.

we are good in cryptocurrency today but there is no thanks to school. personally in my life i have learnt so much from outside school than i did while i was in school

#53 2023-05-23 21:40:16

Kelechi

MRBEAST;9921 wrote:
Dozie;9908 wrote:
crpuusd;9893 wrote:

we are good in cryptocurrency today but there is no thanks to school. personally in my life i have learnt so much from outside school than i did while i was in school

Well this is a great topic I think we need more opportunities to learn about CRP crypton and every other cryptocurrency in the schools.

#54 2023-05-23 22:03:17

oba

crpuusd;9893 wrote:

The educational system is a scam and if we you at our environment you'll see that most of the Billionaire and Millionaires we have today are drop out but they do unbelievable stuff to reach their peak. The same thing goes for the Crypton coin.

#55 2023-05-23 22:04:08

joanna

oba;9933 wrote:
crpuusd;9893 wrote:

The educational system is a scam and if we you at our environment you'll see that most of the Billionaire and Millionaires we have today are drop out but they do unbelievable stuff to reach their peak. The same thing goes for the Crypton coin.

You're right. People like Elon Musk, and Bill Gates are drop out but later further after the money started to come in and I once read that Satoshi was not brilliant as people think he was.
Is this true?
Crypton is a must hold coin.

#56 2023-05-23 22:04:41

Vastextension

joanna;9934 wrote:
oba;9933 wrote:
crpuusd;9893 wrote:

You're right. People like Elon Musk, and Bill Gates are drop out but later further after the money started to come in and I once read that Satoshi was not brilliant as people think he was.
Is this true?

Yes, that's true, and footing what I read from one of the developers that work with Satoshi after he created Bitcoin and needed to fix some bugs. Satoshi combines the research of some universities, developers, and his own to create Bitcoin while working with community developers to fix the bugs.

#57 2023-05-23 22:05:12

thrive

Vastextension;9935 wrote:
joanna;9934 wrote:
oba;9933 wrote:

Is this true?

Yes, that's true, and footing what I read from one of the developers that work with Satoshi after he created Bitcoin and needed to fix some bugs. Satoshi combines the research of some universities, developers, and his own to create Bitcoin while working with community developers to fix the bugs.

Meanwhile, this is where the idea of being smart comes in. Satoshi was smart than those that did the research and still debate on it.

#58 2023-05-23 22:05:52

oba

thrive;9936 wrote:
Vastextension;9935 wrote:
joanna;9934 wrote:

Is this true?

Meanwhile, this is where the idea of being smart comes in. Satoshi was smart than those that did the research and still debate on it.

If this is the situation, I believe its enough to teach us a lesson about not making a decision without giving it a try and also to stop procrastination

#59 2023-05-23 22:41:41

Dozie

Guys what have been your biggest mistake during investment, I believe there are lots of newbies that would want to learn more so can we share our experience.

#60 2023-05-25 20:23:36

JONSNOWING

Aside newbies most of the old members will also learn, but  are there other investment recommendations aside investing in CRP and is it advisable to keep on investing in one basket

#61 2023-05-27 22:13:01

PEACEMAKER

Is it investing on CRP or making use if CRP Crypton for investment, if its actually the later then its a redundant question.

#62 2023-06-01 21:36:37

Dozie

PEACEMAKER;10400 wrote:

Is it investing on CRP or making use if CRP Crypton for investment, if its actually the later then its a redundant question.

Well you can make investment using CRP buy purchasing an investment by using CRP crypton as a form of payment or you can buy CRP crypton and keep as your form of investment.

#63 2023-06-02 20:10:55

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;11391 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;10400 wrote:

Well you can make investment using CRP buy purchasing an investment by using CRP crypton as a form of payment or you can buy CRP crypton and keep as your form of investment.

Rather than making an investment buy using CRP crypton to purchase it I think it's best to actually buy and hold CRP crypton.

#64 2023-06-02 20:24:30

MRBEAST

KAMSI_UG;11521 wrote:
Dozie;11391 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;10400 wrote:

Rather than making an investment buy using CRP crypton to purchase it I think it's best to actually buy and hold CRP crypton.

For real for low price you can get CRP precisely $0.5 and CRP is an amazing coin that has shown greatness even in the dip, it's a fast rising coin that is also very good in the worse market condition.

#65 2023-06-03 19:38:50

KAMSI_UG

MRBEAST;11528 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11521 wrote:
Dozie;11391 wrote:

For real for low price you can get CRP precisely $0.5 and CRP is an amazing coin that has shown greatness even in the dip, it's a fast rising coin that is also very good in the worse market condition.

I have a strong feeling that $0.8 may just be the lowest point we would see CRP crypton go in a long while, it's wise to buy now.

#66 2023-06-03 21:24:10

MRBEAST

KAMSI_UG;11743 wrote:
MRBEAST;11528 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11521 wrote:

I have a strong feeling that $0.8 may just be the lowest point we would see CRP crypton go in a long while, it's wise to buy now.

Well I believe you made a.mistake and yiu actually meant $0.5 and yes this is very possible but also it's possible for CRP crypton to actually go lower than that.

#67 2023-06-03 22:47:48

Dozie

MRBEAST;11794 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11743 wrote:
MRBEAST;11528 wrote:

Well I believe you made a.mistake and yiu actually meant $0.5 and yes this is very possible but also it's possible for CRP crypton to actually go lower than that.

Well I won't be surprised if CRP go Lower than what it is right now, when it got to 0.6$ we all thought that was the last but it dipped further so yes it can still go lower

#68 2023-06-04 19:15:47

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;11822 wrote:
MRBEAST;11794 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11743 wrote:

Well I won't be surprised if CRP go Lower than what it is right now, when it got to 0.6$ we all thought that was the last but it dipped further so yes it can still go lower

Well the market is very volatile and yes we all can't easily predict the outcome of the market but what's sure is that CRP crypton is a solid coin.

#69 2023-06-04 19:39:09

MRBEAST

KAMSI_UG;11908 wrote:
Dozie;11822 wrote:
MRBEAST;11794 wrote:

Well the market is very volatile and yes we all can't easily predict the outcome of the market but what's sure is that CRP crypton is a solid coin.

We may not be able to accurately predict the price of CRP crypton in the future but checking how it has done so far we can say that CRP crypton has the ability to do very well.

#70 2023-06-04 21:33:46

Dozie

MRBEAST;11926 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11908 wrote:
Dozie;11822 wrote:

We may not be able to accurately predict the price of CRP crypton in the future but checking how it has done so far we can say that CRP crypton has the ability to do very well.

CRP crypton may just be a late bloomer, I think it's a type of coin that takes it's time to mature but one thing is sure this is the coin to be holding in your portfolio for the Future.

#71 2023-06-04 23:31:20

oba

KAMSI_UG;11908 wrote:
Dozie;11822 wrote:
MRBEAST;11794 wrote:

Every cryptocurrency market prediction is just a guess about the possible price momentum the market will take and due to the high level of market volatility no one can 100% predict correctly the market price.

#72 2023-06-05 20:44:47

Dozie

Investing in CRP crypton is very popular right now, checking the amount of transaction using CRP in a day is growing fast and it's good to see the adoption rate of the coin is growing.

#73 2023-06-06 20:47:16

KAMSI_UG

Was thinking about the safety of leaving my CRP crypton in my uWallet for a very long time, what do you guys think about it, is it a wise decision.

#74 2023-06-07 20:39:53

JONSNOWING

It’s not adviced to leave a coin too long on an exchange, that isn’t for a short period. It’s best to know if there are other uses that have tried leaving their coins on an exchange

#75 2023-06-07 22:00:03

MRBEAST

JONSNOWING;12581 wrote:

It’s not adviced to leave a coin too long on an exchange, that isn’t for a short period. It’s best to know if there are other uses that have tried leaving their coins on an exchange

That's true and if you are. a trader always make sure you don't leave your funds on the exchange when ever you are not working because there is no assurance of your funds safety.

Board footer