Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-06-03 17:03:21

Vastextension

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2022

oba;11683 wrote:
Vastextension;11682 wrote:
oba;11681 wrote:

From my own understanding, the idea of not borrowing money to invest in a lame idea and I never buy it because the best concept is to never go for what you cant afford.

Let's say I agree with what you said which I technically don't agree with you but still curious about the reason behind your statement and i will be happy if you can share.

The idea of not borrowing money to invest only cage people to the old strategy of investment and things are changing. Most billionaires and millionaires are living in debt as investments.

This is understandable that change is always constant but I still don't get what you're trying to pull and why billionaires and millionaires will live on debt.

#127 2023-06-03 17:10:54

oba

Vastextension;11685 wrote:
oba;11683 wrote:
Vastextension;11682 wrote:

Let's say I agree with what you said which I technically don't agree with you but still curious about the reason behind your statement and i will be happy if you can share.

The idea of not borrowing money to invest only cage people to the old strategy of investment and things are changing. Most billionaires and millionaires are living in debt as investments.

This is understandable that change is always constant but I still don't get what you're trying to pull and why billionaires and millionaires will live on debt.

Billionaires and millionaires invested their funds into real estate, blackrock, gold, cryptocurrency, and other valuable assets. Get a loan from the banks which is tax-free and invested in their business while also using it for other financials.

#128 2023-06-03 17:12:41

Vastextension

oba;11686 wrote:
oba;11683 wrote:

Billionaires and millionaires invested their funds into real estate, blackrock, gold, cryptocurrency, and other valuable assets. Get a loan from the banks which is tax-free and invested in their business while also using it for other financials.

I guess this I why there's a lot of debate on increasing the tax rate of billionaires and millionaires.
You said the loan funds the get is tax-free. How can it be like that?

#129 2023-06-03 17:16:35

oba

Vastextension;11687 wrote:
oba;11686 wrote:

I guess this I why there's a lot of debate on increasing the tax rate of billionaires and millionaires.

Let's be honest with ourselves inflation will never stop. The government like the idea of printing more fiat currency and through the Billionaires and Millionaires loan they must achieve it. Therefore, they introduce the tax-free concept that Billionaires and Millionaires will love to request of loans.

#130 2023-06-03 17:17:17

Vastextension

oba;11688 wrote:
oba;11686 wrote:

Let's be honest with ourselves inflation will never stop. The government like the idea of printing more fiat currency and through the Billionaires and Millionaires loan they must achieve it. Therefore, they introduce the tax-free concept that Billionaires and Millionaires will love to request of loans.

This is a kind of you help and I help your situation. Through the government loan agreement, there's no reason the billionaires and millionaires won't get richer if they management their investments properly.

#131 2023-06-03 17:21:24

oba

Vastextension;11689 wrote:
oba;11688 wrote:

This is a kind of you help and I help your situation. Through the government loan agreement, there's no reason the billionaires and millionaires won't get richer if they management their investments properly.

Absolutely, and when things get out of hand the inflation will be out of control. If you check people like Robert Kiyosaki who's using the strategy, he will advise not to keep fiat currency

#132 2023-06-03 17:22:11

Vastextension

oba;11690 wrote:
oba;11688 wrote:

Absolutely, and when things get out of hand the inflation will be out of control. If you check people like Robert Kiyosaki who's using the strategy, he will advise not to keep fiat currency

Robert Kiyosaki is a well-experienced man investment and always be honest. I guess this is why he advises people to invest in cryptocurrency and that fiat currency is a scam.

#133 2023-06-03 17:27:10

oba

Vastextension;11691 wrote:
oba;11690 wrote:

Robert Kiyosaki is a well-experienced man investment and always be honest. I guess this is why he advises people to invest in cryptocurrency and that fiat currency is a scam.

Yes, and he was right but the government is naive to wake up to the fact that their mode of operation in printing fiat currency is hurting the economy.

#134 2023-06-03 17:27:33

Vastextension

oba;11692 wrote:
oba;11690 wrote:

Yes, and he was right but the government is naive to wake up to the fact that their mode of operation in printing fiat currency is hurting the economy.

If I am right all of this is what Satoshi Nakamoto fully understand before now when he creates the first cryptocurrency and introduce blockchain to the world.

#135 2023-06-03 17:37:31

oba

Vastextension;11693 wrote:
oba;11692 wrote:

If I am right all of this is what Satoshi Nakamoto fully understand before now when he creates the first cryptocurrency and introduce blockchain to the world.

According to knowledge about Satoshi Nakamoto's creation of the first Bitcoin because of the centralization, creation of opportunity for people in an equal way, and better control of inflation.

#136 2023-06-03 17:48:32

Vastextension

oba;11694 wrote:
oba;11692 wrote:

According to knowledge about Satoshi Nakamoto's creation of the first Bitcoin because of the centralization, creation of opportunity for people in an equal way, and better control of inflation.

This explains the reason why some people consider Satoshi Nakamoto brilliant for creating the first cryptocurrency. Glad he or they introduced cryptocurrency to us.

#137 2023-06-03 18:40:11

Kelechi

Vastextension;11695 wrote:
oba;11694 wrote:

This explains the reason why some people consider Satoshi Nakamoto brilliant for creating the first cryptocurrency. Glad he or they introduced cryptocurrency to us.

I think you should do more research on that, Bitcoin is not actually the first cryptocurrency created it's probably the most popular first created cryptocurrency.

#138 2023-06-03 23:33:01

thrive

JONSNOWING;11658 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11483 wrote:
Kelechi;11469 wrote:

The first rule in cryptocurrency investment is never invest more than you can afford to lose this has always been a key warning.

That's very correct and also another rule is to never borrow money to invest with, that's a big lose and I don't think anyone should try that.

It takes Ignorance and a small mind to borrow money for any investment. It takes time to get back money to start investing after repaying the loan, I mean the profit cannot be counted or what if In the case of the investment suffering loss. Now it’s just getting involved in debt because of business loan that can’t be repayed

After reading the statement and others I come to the conclusion that it's not ignorant to borrow money for an investment if we do it the right way.

#139 2023-06-03 23:33:48

full

thrive;11843 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11658 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11483 wrote:

That's very correct and also another rule is to never borrow money to invest with, that's a big lose and I don't think anyone should try that.

It takes Ignorance and a small mind to borrow money for any investment. It takes time to get back money to start investing after repaying the loan, I mean the profit cannot be counted or what if In the case of the investment suffering loss. Now it’s just getting involved in debt because of business loan that can’t be repayed

After reading the statement and others I come to the conclusion that it's not ignorant to borrow money for an investment if we do it the right way.

See some of the above explanation writing above and it is something Robert Kiyosaki also once talked about in a podcast I once watched but it depends on your country of residence.

#140 2023-06-03 23:35:07

joanna

full;11844 wrote:
thrive;11843 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11658 wrote:

See some of the above explanation writing above and it is something Robert Kiyosaki also once talked about in a podcast I once watched but it depends on your country of residence.

Yes, it does depend on the country of residence because the benefits people in the US, UK, Oceania, etc. Had the people in Africa can't have it. Does this strategy work?

#141 2023-06-03 23:35:37

IyaJJJ

joanna;11845 wrote:
full;11844 wrote:
thrive;11843 wrote:

Yes, it does depend on the country of residence because the benefits people in the US, UK, Oceania, etc. Had the people in Africa can't have it. Does this strategy work?

Of course, it works. An example is Elon Musk when he bought Twitter everything was paid through the loan funds he request and he has had a billion more ever since he bought the social media

#142 2023-06-03 23:36:25

level

IyaJJJ;11846 wrote:
joanna;11845 wrote:
full;11844 wrote:

Of course, it works. An example is Elon Musk when he bought Twitter everything was paid through the loan funds he request and he has had a billion more ever since he bought the social media

Hmm, I believe he made billions through the changing of the blue market to diamond, blue, gold, etc. based on the account categories.

#143 2023-06-03 23:37:07

thrive

level;11847 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11846 wrote:
joanna;11845 wrote:

Hmm, I believe he made billions through the changing of the blue market to diamond, blue, gold, etc. based on the account categories.

Yes, he made so much but he also make more through the Dogecoin logo he added to Twitter some weeks ago and some cryptocurrency investors believe he leave the position of CEO after making more than he invested on social media.

#144 2023-06-03 23:37:39

full

thrive;11848 wrote:
level;11847 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11846 wrote:

Yes, he made so much but he also make more through the Dogecoin logo he added to Twitter some weeks ago and some cryptocurrency investors believe he leave the position of CEO after making more than he invested on social media.

This is why I never like meme coins the market is the playing ground of powerful influencer people, millionaires, and billionaires to make a quick buck just with a little hype.

#145 2023-06-03 23:38:11

IyaJJJ

full;11849 wrote:
thrive;11848 wrote:
level;11847 wrote:

This is why I never like meme coins the market is the playing ground of powerful influencer people, millionaires, and billionaires to make a quick buck just with a little hype.

Yes, just with a little hype and huge buy order a lot of investors will start flocking in and accumulating like it's not the game played by the whales. I am glad to know Crypton coin.

#146 2023-06-06 18:46:50

JONSNOWING

And the best wise decision I can give myself now is to try to purchase more Crypton coin to hold because this coin has been doing and going better. And they make their users a priority too

#147 2023-06-06 21:20:37

Kelechi

Utopia p2p and CRP did not do badly in 2022 but also it did not also do very well I think lots of improvement can be made.

#148 2023-06-06 21:27:15

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;12380 wrote:

Utopia p2p and CRP did not do badly in 2022 but also it did not also do very well I think lots of improvement can be made.

Well I believe you have some solid points, Utopia p2p and CRP were fairly okay in 2022 but we would have love to see more from the project and the coin.

#149 2023-06-06 22:54:41

MRBEAST

KAMSI_UG;12383 wrote:
Kelechi;12380 wrote:

Well I believe you have some solid points, Utopia p2p and CRP were fairly okay in 2022 but we would have love to see more from the project and the coin.

Well we can all day that from 2022 to 2023 there hasn't been much significant rise in the price of CRP crypton? And rather we have seen the coin go from $0.6 to $0.5 and that's not impressive.

#150 2023-06-17 17:35:08

KAMSI_UG

Well this is the middle of the year so guy are we still excited about this year or are we already giving up on it?

Board footer