Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-05-26 17:17:22

Kelechi

Re: Question about Ai

crpuusd;10184 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9888 wrote:
KingCRP;9874 wrote:

The talks about artificial intelligence taking over people's job is now going too far, I believe there should be a limit, it's not possible for AI to complete take over people's jobs I doubt that

In order to clear the mind of the people towards the believe of artificial intelligence take over people job is one of the reason why the government in some countries are working toward the regulation of the  artificial intelligence.

The artificial intelligence shouldn't be the Means of making things complicated, there are things to legalize first like those flying machine and other things like that.

Well yes that's the truth but right now artificial intelligence is fast taking over people's job this would be very scary.

#127 2023-05-27 22:14:12

Europ

Kelechi;10187 wrote:
crpuusd;10184 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9888 wrote:

In order to clear the mind of the people towards the believe of artificial intelligence take over people job is one of the reason why the government in some countries are working toward the regulation of the  artificial intelligence.

The artificial intelligence shouldn't be the Means of making things complicated, there are things to legalize first like those flying machine and other things like that.

Well yes that's the truth but right now artificial intelligence is fast taking over people's job this would be very scary.

Its of a bad benefits when the government approve a scope that goes against the cooperation and the instutite of the citizen.

#128 2023-05-28 20:11:39

MRBEAST

i am still trying to discover more about the Utopia p2p messenger chatgpt service. who here has fully explored that CHATGPT service and whats your remark about it

#129 2023-05-29 20:31:15

KAMSI_UG

AI artificial intelligence technology is now very popular around the world this is very impressive, I am glad that people aren't that scared of artificial intelligence technology anymore.

#130 2023-05-29 22:33:33

Europ

KAMSI_UG;10717 wrote:

AI artificial intelligence technology is now very popular around the world this is very impressive, I am glad that people aren't that scared of artificial intelligence technology anymore.

I have seen different country that have invested in the innovative technology education and are now one of the most respected country. And there we can also see those countries who refuse to support the technology education are now bounded with crisis and unavailable of resources.

#131 2023-05-29 22:40:06

CrytoCynthia

Europ;10774 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10717 wrote:

I have seen different country that have invested in the innovative technology education and are now one of the most respected country. And there we can also see those countries who refuse to support the technology education are now bounded with crisis and unavailable of resources.

I am yet to see any country that has come out to openly say they gave invested in artificial intelligence technology because many citizens are against such technology.

#132 2023-05-31 10:42:07

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;10777 wrote:
Europ;10774 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10717 wrote:

I am yet to see any country that has come out to openly say they gave invested in artificial intelligence technology because many citizens are against such technology.

Well actually citizen might be against the AI invention, but according to my research and understanding the Government of Northern Korea as one supportive invention on Ai and tech. Some of the state now are not using bank note or currency to trade. And their train system is a AI built

#133 2023-05-31 17:09:23

IyaJJJ

Comrade;11037 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;10777 wrote:
Europ;10774 wrote:

Well actually citizen might be against the AI invention, but according to my research and understanding the Government of Northern Korea as one supportive invention on Ai and tech. Some of the state now are not using bank note or currency to trade. And their train system is a AI built

It is not citizens might be against artificial intelligence technology because we have a situation where common people don't like the idea of artificial intelligence technology due to the fear of losing their job which is what I totally agree but with some regulation, things will be understood and controlled. However, I also haven't seen a country that claimed to invest in artificial intelligence technology.

#134 2023-05-31 22:23:48

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys the artificial intelligence has great functions and amongst the Utilities. The positive side is  that we would be seeing more projects coming into the space.

#135 2023-06-01 17:51:13

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;11199 wrote:

Hey guys the artificial intelligence has great functions and amongst the Utilities. The positive side is  that we would be seeing more projects coming into the space.

Actually that will be a better option rather than creating an industrial automated Machine which will affect the employment structures of the society. Its advisable for people to start looking into tech and  digital secured work.

#136 2023-06-01 21:13:34

MRBEAST

crpuusd;11274 wrote:

Actually that will be a better option rather than creating an industrial automated Machine which will affect the employment structures of the society. Its advisable for people to start looking into tech and  digital secured work.

Well we must understand that we should not be selfish here, yes the artificial intelligence technology would affect the structure of jobs but that's because it would be doing the job better than humans.

#137 2023-06-02 23:09:20

Europ

MRBEAST;11383 wrote:
crpuusd;11274 wrote:

Well we must understand that we should not be selfish here, yes the artificial intelligence technology would affect the structure of jobs but that's because it would be doing the job better than humans.

On the other hand we should consider, it is essential to keep up with technological advancement while the state should consider the citizen as well.

#138 2023-06-03 15:09:21

Lanistergame2

IyaJJJ;11075 wrote:

It is not citizens might be against artificial intelligence technology because we have a situation where common people don't like the idea of artificial intelligence technology due to the fear of losing their job which is what I totally agree but with some regulation, things will be understood and controlled. However, I also haven't seen a country that claimed to invest in artificial intelligence technology

You are right about it working with some regulations to check how AI is introduced to the communities. Any system which is introduced would bring some changes but we do not have to be focused on the negative end when there are many positive changes that would come with the use of AI technology.

This would also not be something that happens in a day so we would have time to adjust to the changes and not negatively affect to many worker.

#139 2023-06-03 16:37:21

oba

Europ;11639 wrote:
MRBEAST;11383 wrote:
crpuusd;11274 wrote:

On the other hand we should consider, it is essential to keep up with technological advancement while the state should consider the citizen as well.

I believe the states are already doing their part in considering the citizen if not they won't have to be on the talk of regulation artificial intelligence technology while some have already restricted it.

#140 2023-06-03 23:31:41

IyaJJJ

Lanistergame2;11664 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11075 wrote:

It is not citizens might be against artificial intelligence technology because we have a situation where common people don't like the idea of artificial intelligence technology due to the fear of losing their job which is what I totally agree but with some regulation, things will be understood and controlled. However, I also haven't seen a country that claimed to invest in artificial intelligence technology

You are right about it working with some regulations to check how AI is introduced to the communities. Any system which is introduced would bring some changes but we do not have to be focused on the negative end when there are many positive changes that would come with the use of AI technology.

This would also not be something that happens in a day so we would have time to adjust to the changes and not negatively affect to many worker.

What exactly is working with some regulators because the last time I check it's the regulators that are working on regulating the artificial intelligence market.
I don't think most people are focusing on the negative of artificial intelligence techniques because they are actually panicking based on the advertisement they read about artificial intelligence technology through influencer marketers.

#141 2023-06-03 23:39:32

joanna

MRBEAST;11383 wrote:
crpuusd;11274 wrote:

It is impossible for artificial intelligence technology to do a job better than humans. Artificial intelligence technology only makes the task fast and every task executed by the machine still needs human summarization and correcting the error.

#142 2023-06-03 23:40:39

full

joanna;11851 wrote:
MRBEAST;11383 wrote:
crpuusd;11274 wrote:

It is impossible for artificial intelligence technology to do a job better than humans. Artificial intelligence technology only makes the task fast and every task executed by the machine still needs human summarization and correcting the error.

This is what we will see when people start to give artificial intelligence technology the credit it didn't deserves due to the marketing hype they see on the internet.

#143 2023-06-03 23:41:05

thrive

full;11852 wrote:
joanna;11851 wrote:
MRBEAST;11383 wrote:

This is what we will see when people start to give artificial intelligence technology the credit it didn't deserves due to the marketing hype they see on the internet.

I never expect something less because things have always been like this when innovative technology is introduced and hyped by influencer marketers with different types of eye-catching phrases.

#144 2023-06-03 23:41:33

IyaJJJ

thrive;11853 wrote:
full;11852 wrote:
joanna;11851 wrote:

I never expect something less because things have always been like this when innovative technology is introduced and hyped by influencer marketers with different types of eye-catching phrases.

However, people ought to do their own research about genuine information instead of building their faith on only hype marketing information.

#145 2023-06-03 23:41:54

level

IyaJJJ;11854 wrote:
thrive;11853 wrote:
full;11852 wrote:

However, people ought to do their own research about genuine information instead of building their faith on only hype marketing information.

Yes, people ought to do their research to avoid building hope and understanding false information. This is why I like the SEC for penalizing some influencer marketing cause their influencing power will always work.

#146 2023-06-03 23:42:38

joanna

level;11855 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11854 wrote:
thrive;11853 wrote:

Yes, people ought to do their research to avoid building hope and understanding false information. This is why I like the SEC for penalizing some influencer marketing cause their influencing power will always work.

There's no doubt about influencer marketing power always works but people believing artificial intelligence technology will do the work better is another thing entirely.

#147 2023-06-04 19:06:01

Kelechi

joanna;11856 wrote:
level;11855 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11854 wrote:

There's no doubt about influencer marketing power always works but people believing artificial intelligence technology will do the work better is another thing entirely.

Well I am not surprised It's now a known fact that many people are just speaking gibberish, they believe that artificial intelligence technology would take all the jobs.

#148 2023-06-04 19:25:32

KingCRP

Kelechi;11896 wrote:
joanna;11856 wrote:
level;11855 wrote:

Well I am not surprised It's now a known fact that many people are just speaking gibberish, they believe that artificial intelligence technology would take all the jobs.

But it's not completely gibberish because from the looks of things if the artificial intelligence technology keeps developing then it may just be taking over people's job that's very correct.

#149 2023-06-04 19:32:18

Comrade

Kelechi;11896 wrote:
joanna;11856 wrote:
level;11855 wrote:

We should always know that improvement will always come and we are expected to stay on the safer side.

#150 2023-06-04 20:04:30

PEACEMAKER

Kelechi;11896 wrote:

There is some truth to that, AI would take some less professional jobs and push many out of their jobs.
I do not think we should be worried about this much cause it is a long time before we have AI working very efficiently.

Board footer