uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-03-14 16:36:34

Cat

Re: Payment gateway with crp?

Lanistergame2;5218 wrote:

Great to see people warming up to the idea of accepting virtual currencies when they are given sufficient information to understand how it works and not just trust what the governments and banks tell them.

It shows that global adoption within the foreseeable future is possible, we just need more accurate information to be easily available.

People do not like this change, and even if it makes their lives easier, they will resist to the end.

#77 2023-03-14 21:51:10

IyaJJJ

thrive;5439 wrote:

Great to see people warming up to the idea of accepting virtual currencies when they are given sufficient information to understand how it works and not just trust what the governments and banks tell them.

It shows that global adoption within the foreseeable future is possible, we just need more accurate information to be easily available.

Let me ask you a question if you see an option to be at the edge of others in your business that will massively increase sales won't you make use of it? This is the reason why some business owner are using cryptocurrency as the payment method

That's correct the aim of every business is to be successful and there's no way they will see a means to that and not grab it. But the major reason why some business owners haven't accepted crypto as payment is their government stance toward cryptocurrency while some are due to negative information.

#78 2023-03-14 22:09:12

joanna

KingCRP;5388 wrote:

The world is becoming a global village and cryptocurrency transfers make life very easy and less complicated. Since I have been using cryptocurrency to make transfers I have not really had much difficulty except for privacy and anonymity issues this are the issues CRP Crypton tackles.

According to research, every 30 years at least 2 innovative technology is introduced into the world and the best way to be one of those that benefit from modern technology is to welcome it by joining the scheme.
Just like when the internet was introduced about 40 years ago those that welcome are now billionaires the same thing happened to crypto those who make use of coins like Crypton are doing themselves some favor.

#79 2023-03-20 23:15:49

Kelechi

Payment with CRP Crypton is becoming very popular, with utilities that can't be found Else where, CRP Crypton is great to be used as means of transactions and it has other amazing Utilities.

#80 2023-04-04 18:08:11

Detroit

Kelechi;6308 wrote:

Payment with CRP Crypton is becoming very popular, with utilities that can't be found Else where, CRP Crypton is great to be used as means of transactions and it has other amazing Utilities.

Yeah, Crypton is doing very well. Even their exchange platform is doing well as well. There's barely a glitch, it is very fast, and the transaction fee is considerably low. They are they way to go.

#81 2023-04-05 21:36:17

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;6718 wrote:
Kelechi;6308 wrote:

Yeah, Crypton is doing very well. Even their exchange platform is doing well as well. There's barely a glitch, it is very fast, and the transaction fee is considerably low. They are they way to go.

Well CRP Crypton is doing well and also is Crypton Exchange but there can be some improvement on Crypton Exchange. I would love to see more coins get listed on this exchange.

#82 2023-04-06 00:54:58

oba

Kelechi;6308 wrote:

Payment through the use of Crypton coin is only popular to users on the Utopia P2P application client and for the function of Utopia Pay to generate the bigger picture it was created to generate we need strong marketing.

#83 2023-04-06 01:05:52

joanna

CrytoCynthia;6867 wrote:
Detroit;6718 wrote:
Kelechi;6308 wrote:

Well CRP Crypton is doing well and also is Crypton Exchange but there can be some improvement on Crypton Exchange. I would love to see more coins get listed on this exchange.

Yes, there can be an improvement on the Crypton Exchange in other for the exchange to provide upgrade service but the major improvement

#84 2023-04-06 20:07:15

thrive

Detroit;6718 wrote:
Kelechi;6308 wrote:

Crypton Exchange is doing well right from the get-go and I hope the developer team of the Utopia P2P Crypton Exchange will maintain the good reputation in the market.

#85 2023-04-07 21:39:44

thrive

Detroit;6718 wrote:
Kelechi;6308 wrote:

Crypton Exchange is doing well right from the get-go and I hope the developer team of the Utopia P2P Crypton Exchange will maintain the good reputation in the market.

#86 2023-05-20 09:25:05

Comrade

thrive;7188 wrote:
Detroit;6718 wrote:
Kelechi;6308 wrote:

The developer have done a great job so far and we look forward to see that best to come

#87 2023-05-20 21:17:24

CrytoCynthia

CRP crypton offers the best payment gate way because it has no restrictions, you can use it to send untraceable anonymous transaction or payment to anyone in the world any where.

#88 2023-05-20 21:44:57

IyaJJJ

Comrade;9316 wrote:
thrive;7188 wrote:
Detroit;6718 wrote:

The developer have done a great job so far and we look forward to see that best to come

Yes, the hope of seeing the best to come I believe is the reason why some users of the UtopiaP2P project never praise the developer by demanding more features on the mobile app.

#89 2023-05-20 21:50:53

oba

IyaJJJ;9425 wrote:
Comrade;9316 wrote:
thrive;7188 wrote:

Yes, the hope of seeing the best to come I believe is the reason why some users of the UtopiaP2P project never praise the developer by demanding more features on the mobile app.

Hmm. We have seen a situation where people are praising the developer for the quality job but later mess up the project's level of productivity. An example is ETH.

#90 2023-05-20 23:17:10

level

oba;9426 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9425 wrote:
Comrade;9316 wrote:

Hmm. We have seen a situation where people are praising the developer for the quality job but later mess up the project's level of productivity. An example is ETH.

The ETH team does mess up in some areas but the situation of the UtopiaP2P developer is different because they created the project in a self-funded way and if I remember ETH did an ICO.

#91 2023-05-20 23:17:37

thrive

level;9442 wrote:
oba;9426 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9425 wrote:

The ETH team does mess up in some areas but the situation of the UtopiaP2P developer is different because they created the project in a self-funded way and if I remember ETH did an ICO.

Of course, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is special in many ways and that's one of the reasons why my enthusiasm for the project is strong.

#92 2023-05-20 23:20:48

joanna

thrive;9443 wrote:
level;9442 wrote:
oba;9426 wrote:

Of course, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is special in many ways and that's one of the reasons why my enthusiasm for the project is strong.

Despite the point made by you guys. I still think we need to show some level of appreciation, support and praise to the developer of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#93 2023-05-21 22:13:12

CrytoCynthia

I won't to know is CRP crypton illegal in any place? What are some of the restrictions one can get using CRP crypton in a region like Asia? Or there are no restrictions what so ever.

#94 2023-05-22 06:17:34

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;9597 wrote:

I won't to know is CRP crypton illegal in any place? What are some of the restrictions one can get using CRP crypton in a region like Asia? Or there are no restrictions what so ever.

I also would like to know more,  but the Utopia Currency stand a chance for market trade in everywhere in the world if only there are restrictions rules and principles of the country and also the Utopia might also have other reasons for the safety of all Utopia users and the system itself.

#95 2023-05-22 17:46:52

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;9671 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9597 wrote:

I also would like to know more,  but the Utopia Currency stand a chance for market trade in everywhere in the world if only there are restrictions rules and principles of the country and also the Utopia might also have other reasons for the safety of all Utopia users and the system itself.

Restrictions and UtopiaP2P should not be put in the same sentence, Utopia p2p has proven to be super solid and even in the worst restrictions Utopia p2p has service that bypasses it like it's Utopia p2p web proxy server.

#96 2023-05-23 21:16:38

crpuusd

I'm in support of the solid anonymous p2p web server. New updates always come to make things more good. Utopia p2p ecosystem will surely provides a way forward for better future of the system.

#97 2023-05-27 20:41:32

CrytoCynthia

I am still yet to see anyone that has used CRP crypton to send a transaction and complain of the transaction getting block or that their anonymity was not protected.

#98 2023-05-31 11:16:26

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;10353 wrote:

I am still yet to see anyone that has used CRP crypton to send a transaction and complain of the transaction getting block or that their anonymity was not protected.

Smile. To run a digital bank takes lots of effort and good programmer, don't underestimate the development team on that. Utopia p2p as a high priority in high standard creativity and Development.

#99 2023-05-31 17:01:09

IyaJJJ

Comrade;11041 wrote:

Smile. To run a digital bank takes lots of effort and good programmer, don't underestimate the development team on that. Utopia p2p as a high priority in high standard creativity and Development.

You're right about not underestimating the potential and programming capacity used to create the Crypton coin and the whole UtopiaP2P ecosystem at large because everything was initiated by we'll experience developer. They did a lot of research either before they created the ecosystem and every drawback is fixed. However, the user didn't underestimate the Crypton coin.

#100 2023-06-05 19:08:46

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;11073 wrote:
Comrade;11041 wrote:

You're right about not underestimating the potential and programming capacity used to create the Crypton coin and the whole UtopiaP2P ecosystem at large because everything was initiated by we'll experience developer. They did a lot of research either before they created the ecosystem and every drawback is fixed. However, the user didn't underestimate the Crypton coin.

Well developers are important aspect of every projects team, they really put in Alot of time and efforts for the growth of the project.

Board footer