uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2021-11-29 13:33:57

Dr-Hack

Re: [Auction] uNS "CryptonBET" and "uInvest"

Elon;916 wrote:

Hi guys, I am the owner of uNS "CryptonBET" and "uInvest".
as you can read in the title, these uNS can be yours now.

CryptonBET
open Bid: 10 CRP
increment: 0.1 CRP, can be more.

uInvest
open Bid: 10 CRP
increment: 0.1 CRP, can be more.

This auction will end on Nov 10th.

closed. thank you to all of the participants for this first-ever uNS auction on Utopia.

Saahil, 15.1 CRP for CryptonBET.
Dr-Hack, 10.7 CRP for uInvest.

please add me in Utopia , so that we can get it done !!!

#27 2021-12-16 16:57:26

Elon

Dr-Hack;1117 wrote:

-snip-

please add me in Utopia , so that we can get it done !!!

added, no confirmation yet

#28 2022-12-28 19:36:37

Kelechi

Pardon me, but there is a channel on Utopia p2p bet where like every weekend we are asked to predict the score line of matches and stand to win, going by that, I don't know if there is a consideration to have that here.

#29 2022-12-29 20:12:50

crpuusd

Kelechi;2288 wrote:

Pardon me, but there is a channel on Utopia p2p bet where like every weekend we are asked to predict the score line of matches and stand to win, going by that, I don't know if there is a consideration to have that here.

I never know this channel exists on the Utopia p2p app client. Could please send me the channel ID?
Having said that, people selling their uNS now ought to keep it for some years when the uNS will be worth more.

#30 2022-12-30 16:09:34

Vastextension

crpuusd;2332 wrote:
Kelechi;2288 wrote:

I never know this channel exists on the Utopia p2p app client. Could please send me the channel ID?
Having said that, people selling their uNS now ought to keep it for some years when the uNS will be worth more.

There are a lot of channels on the Utopia p2p application client you just need to search through the channel search manager and for the record there are three thousand plus channels as we speak despite the project being just a couple of years old.

#31 2022-12-30 21:17:27

KAMSI_UG

Vastextension;2375 wrote:
crpuusd;2332 wrote:
Kelechi;2288 wrote:

There are a lot of channels on the Utopia p2p application client you just need to search through the channel search manager and for the record there are three thousand plus channels as we speak despite the project being just a couple of years old.

Yes mate the rate at which Utopia has has grown is very amazing, if I am not mistaking Utopia p2p has been around since 2019, and ever since then it’s been growing rapidly and strongly imagine what it would do in 5yrs time

#32 2022-12-30 23:45:19

Comrade

crpuusd;2332 wrote:
Kelechi;2288 wrote:

Yes, there are a lot of channels on the Utopia application client but there are only a few that offer Betting services while uFun is the place for P2E on the Utopia app.

#33 2023-01-01 20:49:54

KAMSI_UG

Comrade;2425 wrote:
crpuusd;2332 wrote:

Yes, there are a lot of channels on the Utopia application client but there are only a few that offer Betting services while uFun is the place for P2E on the Utopia app.

Well just like in every other application not every channel is meant to offer betting options, the CryptonBet channel is the right place for all sport betting contests and competition.

#34 2023-01-09 22:03:44

JONSNOWING

Hey mate I don't know if I am still late I see you want to sell CryptonBet uNS and the opening bid is 10CRP I consider that a very good price and I would still love to have it that is if this auction is still active.

#35 2023-01-10 21:23:49

full

JONSNOWING;2697 wrote:

Hey mate I don't know if I am still late I see you want to sell CryptonBet uNS and the opening bid is 10CRP I consider that a very good price and I would still love to have it that is if this auction is still active.

I believe there's no user on this uTalk forum that's not on the Utopia p2p application client. Since it is being a while since the user is online here.
I will advise you to check the user on the Utopia app client or channel for uNs selling.

#36 2023-01-11 13:21:19

joanna

full;2755 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2697 wrote:

I believe there's no user on this uTalk forum that's not on the Utopia p2p application client. Since it is being a while since the user is online here.
I will advise you to check the user on the Utopia app client or channel for uNs selling.

After seeing this your message, I check the Utopia app client and i find a channel called "The Market" and the channel ID is E95109799EC5047783C867F6AF6D4568 in case there are user that want to join.
The channel was meant for 2900+ uNS Records Utopia's NFTs for SALE and many categories.

#37 2023-01-12 16:01:53

full

joanna;2769 wrote:
full;2755 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2697 wrote:

After seeing this your message, I check the Utopia app client and i find a channel called "The Market" and the channel ID is E95109799EC5047783C867F6AF6D4568 in case there are user that want to join.
The channel was meant for 2900+ uNS Records Utopia's NFTs for SALE and many categories.

Yes, this is the channel I am talking about and I learn about the channel when there's some news going on within the Utopia application client that the dev team is planning to create a no-KYC decentralized NFT marketplace and no KYC launchpad.

#38 2023-01-12 21:04:45

joanna

full;2862 wrote:
joanna;2769 wrote:
full;2755 wrote:

Yes, this is the channel I am talking about and I learn about the channel when there's some news going on within the Utopia application client that the dev team is planning to create a no-KYC decentralized NFT marketplace and no KYC launchpad.

The Utopia p2p development team's creation of a no-KYC decentralized NFT marketplace and launchpad will be a good idea, and it will be the best idea if they add metaverse with the integration of lovely P2E games because these are one of the majorly popular features in the cryptocurrency market.

#39 2023-01-12 22:24:00

JONSNOWING

joanna;2901 wrote:
full;2862 wrote:
joanna;2769 wrote:

The Utopia p2p development team's creation of a no-KYC decentralized NFT marketplace and launchpad will be a good idea, and it will be the best idea if they add metaverse with the integration of lovely P2E games because these are one of the majorly popular features in the cryptocurrency market.

I support this, and I believe it would be a great idea, infact right now that is what's missing in the Utopia p2p ecosystem, our very own NFT market place right here in the ecosystem.

#40 2023-01-17 19:36:49

KAMSI_UG

I am just seeing the uInvest , what sort of uNS is this? How does it work, I think some of this uNS creators just create one and look for a word and attach u to it really, try making it’s more useful.

#41 2023-01-17 21:07:14

oba

KAMSI_UG;3405 wrote:

I am just seeing the uInvest , what sort of uNS is this? How does it work, I think some of this uNS creators just create one and look for a word and attach u to it really, try making it’s more useful.

Utopia p2p is a decentralized ecosystem and everyone has the liberation to create uNS according to taste, belief, and understanding. However, the uNS in the subject was created on 01.07.2022 at 06:07 and the uNS name may not look important now but maybe in the future.

#42 2023-01-18 18:33:47

full

JONSNOWING;2930 wrote:
joanna;2901 wrote:
full;2862 wrote:

I support this, and I believe it would be a great idea, infact right now that is what's missing in the Utopia p2p ecosystem, our very own NFT market place right here in the ecosystem.

Yes, the Utopia development team adding metaverse, and P2E games will be a good decision since there are a lot of enthusiasts for these features in the crypto space but there are a lot of things that are still missing on the Utopia p2p ecosystem.

#43 2023-01-18 20:06:19

KAMSI_UG

The metaverse and P2E gaming hasn’t yet been added to the ecosystem yet to I am not entirely excited until it’s officially added I believe sometime this year it may just be added.

#44 2023-01-18 20:09:43

joanna

full;3480 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2930 wrote:
joanna;2901 wrote:

Yes, the Utopia development team adding metaverse, and P2E games will be a good decision since there are a lot of enthusiasts for these features in the crypto space but there are a lot of things that are still missing on the Utopia p2p ecosystem.

There may be some vital things that are still missing in the Utopia ecosystem after the integration of the NFT marketplace, launchpad, metaverse, and P2E games which I may not know but adding these features will increase the utility and use case of Crypton coin and UUSD.

#45 2023-01-19 19:30:56

thrive

joanna;3506 wrote:
full;3480 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2930 wrote:

There may be some vital things that are still missing in the Utopia ecosystem after the integration of the NFT marketplace, launchpad, metaverse, and P2E games which I may not know but adding these features will increase the utility and use case of Crypton coin and UUSD.

There's no denying that the features you guys mentioned will expand the use cases and utility of the Utopia p2p ecosystem with the inclusion of their native coin, but adding the features, as others have said, does not satisfy the need for another feature on the ecosystem since the dev team's goal is to make Utopia p2p a top-tier privacy project.

#46 2023-01-20 21:15:28

KingCRP

Has the bidding been closed on uInvest? I would like to enquire about its and now much is it worth right now and what purpose can that uNS serve.

#47 2023-01-20 21:22:21

Kelechi

KingCRP;3752 wrote:

Has the bidding been closed on uInvest? I would like to enquire about its and now much is it worth right now and what purpose can that uNS serve.

Well this post has been made a long time ago so there are high chances that the bidding has already been taking so probably look for other uNS

#48 2023-01-29 17:03:34

thrive

Kelechi;3755 wrote:
KingCRP;3752 wrote:

Well this post has been made a long time ago so there are high chances that the bidding has already been taking so probably look for other uNS

Yes, and the reason why this channel is still open is that there's no feature that allows the OP to lock the thread after the trade is executed or the discussion has come to the needed conclusion.

#49 2023-01-29 17:42:42

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;3752 wrote:

If you're interested in buying one of these uNS which I believe will be worth more in the future check the Utopia application client for the channel that's dedicated to the trading of uNS or ask about it in the Chat Lobby channel.

#50 2023-02-01 22:29:48

KingCRP

IyaJJJ;4034 wrote:
KingCRP;3752 wrote:

If you're interested in buying one of these uNS which I believe will be worth more in the future check the Utopia application client for the channel that's dedicated to the trading of uNS or ask about it in the Chat Lobby channel.

What pls what are the values of any uNS that can actually make the worth increase, like for real I don’t know how uNS becomes profitable in the future and I don’t think everyone should be a to create it z

Board footer