uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-06 19:03:43

CrytoCynthia

Re: Can Crypton be used on NFT

Kelechi;7603 wrote:

Well right now I think NFT is fast becoming a thing of the past and it won't get that level of success it has had.

I choose to differ I believe Nft now has grown and it has grown beyond the reach on the average individuals right now. NFt are very expensive at the moment.

#52 2023-06-01 17:43:54

crpuusd

IyaJJJ;6700 wrote:
KingCRP;6520 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6416 wrote:

And when do you think the NFT marketplace of Utopiap2p would be out. For now you can only use CRP Crypton to buy any NFT of the buyer actually accepts it as a means of payment.

I don’t think anyone would know about that for now. The Utopia p2p team did not also give a specific date for Fban and I believe it can be anytime let’s just anticipate it.

If Crypton coin can be accepted as payment by online merchants and stores owner there's nothing stopping CRP from being used as a means of payment for NFT if the seller knows is a listed cryptocurrency.

Its should be expected that the more publicity and market values CRP got, will insure more trading acceptability. And its a great news that the CRP is moving more faster than we imagine.

#53 2023-06-03 21:19:38

KingCRP

Guys checking the memo of UtopiaP2P it was started that the project planned on having an NFT marketplace, I think it would have been a great move if that had actually been carried out

#54 2023-06-03 22:41:25

Dozie

KingCRP;11792 wrote:

Guys checking the memo of UtopiaP2P it was started that the project planned on having an NFT marketplace, I think it would have been a great move if that had actually been carried out

Well for now no NFT marketplace place has been released I think it may not be this year but it may be next year regardless let's keep our fingers crossed and expect it.

#55 2023-06-04 19:40:27

MRBEAST

Dozie;11820 wrote:
KingCRP;11792 wrote:

Well for now no NFT marketplace place has been released I think it may not be this year but it may be next year regardless let's keep our fingers crossed and expect it.

Who need NFT marketplace when we have UNs from Utopia p2p in my own opinion Utopia p2p should choose to be distinct and the uNS service available can serve as an NFT marketplace.

#56 2023-06-04 19:59:22

PEACEMAKER

MRBEAST;11929 wrote:

Who need NFT marketplace when we have UNs from Utopia p2p in my own opinion Utopia p2p should choose to be distinct and the uNS service available can serve as an NFT marketplace.

You are absolutely correct, utopia is a very unique platform as it is and does not need to copy what is going on in the mainstream world of crypto.

Utopia should explore the amazing features we have on the platform.

#57 2023-06-04 20:26:07

Kelechi

Well you can always use CRP crypton to buy what ever you want but what you should look out for is that it's accepted by your seller.

#58 2023-06-04 20:41:09

MRBEAST

Kelechi;11959 wrote:

Well you can always use CRP crypton to buy what ever you want but what you should look out for is that it's accepted by your seller.

The NFT marketplace is no longer as popular as what it used to be and not the meta verse has now become the playground for celebrities or very rich individuals.

#59 2023-06-04 21:56:37

CrytoCynthia

I also think you are very correct mate I don't really care about any NFT marketplace on any project at all and I believe Utopia p2p team as observed it's no longer popular any more.

#60 2023-06-04 23:41:38

oba

Dozie;11820 wrote:
KingCRP;11792 wrote:

I do see the NFT being part of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem plan soon or next year but I am sure the Utopia development team will make an announcement if something comes up.

#61 2023-06-05 18:47:01

KAMSI_UG

oba;12074 wrote:
Dozie;11820 wrote:
KingCRP;11792 wrote:

I do see the NFT being part of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem plan soon or next year but I am sure the Utopia development team will make an announcement if something comes up.

Well mate I choose to differ I actually don't see NFT as part of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem anytime soon because honestly the ecosystem doesn't need it.

#62 2023-06-05 18:52:44

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;12119 wrote:
oba;12074 wrote:
Dozie;11820 wrote:

Well mate I choose to differ I actually don't see NFT as part of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem anytime soon because honestly the ecosystem doesn't need it.

Same here mate I also don't see the importance of the NFT marketplace in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem we already have the uNS service here on the ecosystem and it serves all of the Purpose of NFT.

#63 2023-06-05 19:27:13

full

KAMSI_UG;12119 wrote:
oba;12074 wrote:
Dozie;11820 wrote:

Why do you believe the UtopiaP2P ecosystem doesn't need NFT?
I think you're missing one thing about the UtopiaP2P project. It was said to be all in one kit. Technically it ought to provide privacy in all areas.

#64 2023-06-05 20:52:02

MRBEAST

full;12150 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12119 wrote:
oba;12074 wrote:

I think you're missing one thing about the UtopiaP2P project. It was said to be all in one kit. Technically it ought to provide privacy in all areas.

Well now if I am asked NFT marketplace has reduced in popularity and the hype around NFT marketplace has so much reduced I personally won't even be interested in NFT anymore.

#65 2023-06-05 22:26:39

IyaJJJ

full;12150 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12119 wrote:
oba;12074 wrote:

Yes, UtopiaP2P need to join the NFT market and make privacy available there since the development team of UtopiaP2P said they are going to make privacy available almost everywhere.

#66 2023-06-05 22:43:46

Europ

IyaJJJ;12218 wrote:
full;12150 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12119 wrote:

Yes, UtopiaP2P need to join the NFT market and make privacy available there since the development team of UtopiaP2P said they are going to make privacy available almost everywhere.

Utopia have UNs which quite serve the same as NFT.  The Uns will change the face of the developer.

#67 2023-06-05 23:52:31

thrive

IyaJJJ;12218 wrote:
full;12150 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12119 wrote:

Other than what you said about making privacy accessible everywhere in your utopiaP2P development statement. They already had a plan for NFT before things changed.

#68 2023-06-05 23:52:50

Vastextension

thrive;12276 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12218 wrote:
full;12150 wrote:

Other than what you said about making privacy accessible everywhere in your utopiaP2P development statement. They already had a plan for NFT before things changed.

Yes, they were planning to create privacy NFT marketplace some months ago before the NFT market was abused by naive NFT project owners and the community lose interest.

#69 2023-06-05 23:53:13

level

Vastextension;12277 wrote:
thrive;12276 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12218 wrote:

Yes, they were planning to create privacy NFT marketplace some months ago before the NFT market was abused by naive NFT project owners and the community lose interest.

I'm unaware of everything you said about the UtopiaP2P development but I am sure in the future they will still touch the NFT market since uNS will be traded like NFTs in the future.

#70 2023-06-05 23:53:32

joanna

level;12278 wrote:
thrive;12276 wrote:

I'm unaware of everything you said about the UtopiaP2P development but I am sure in the future they will still touch the NFT market since uNS will be traded like NFTs in the future.

Yeah, the trading of uNS like NFT could trigger the UtopiaP2P ecosystem to join the NFT market. What do you think of the UtopiaP2P launch pad that was paused?

#71 2023-06-05 23:53:55

oba

joanna;12279 wrote:
level;12278 wrote:

Yeah, the trading of uNS like NFT could trigger the UtopiaP2P ecosystem to join the NFT market. What do you think of the UtopiaP2P launch pad that was paused?

It is hard to tell what's the reason why the development of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem choose to pause the launchpad but I believe launching it now is not a good idea and that's why they pause it.

#72 2023-06-05 23:54:15

thrive

oba;12280 wrote:
joanna;12279 wrote:
level;12278 wrote:

It is hard to tell what's the reason why the development of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem choose to pause the launchpad but I believe launching it now is not a good idea and that's why they pause it.

Yes, creating a launchpad now is not a good decision since there are still a lot of things that need to be well-developed. An example is the mobile wallet and more trading pair on the Crypton exchange.

#73 2023-06-05 23:54:36

Vastextension

thrive;12281 wrote:
oba;12280 wrote:
joanna;12279 wrote:

Yes, creating a launchpad now is not a good decision since there are still a lot of things that need to be well-developed. An example is the mobile wallet and more trading pair on the Crypton exchange.

There are a lot of things that need to be put in place before some features are added to the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but I believe with time they will be added and the best thing to do now is to accumulate CRP coin.

#74 2023-06-06 22:21:38

Comrade

Vastextension;12282 wrote:
thrive;12281 wrote:
oba;12280 wrote:

There are a lot of things that need to be put in place before some features are added to the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but I believe with time they will be added and the best thing to do now is to accumulate CRP coin.

And perhaps we should all focus on other opportunities created pending the time the forum will be upgraded or updated.

#75 2023-06-06 22:26:52

KingCRP

Comrade;12428 wrote:
Vastextension;12282 wrote:
thrive;12281 wrote:

And perhaps we should all focus on other opportunities created pending the time the forum will be upgraded or updated.

And what are some of the opportunity that are created? You know what mate I find it very hard to understand you, k think you should go and do more research about UtopiaP2P.

Board footer