uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#326 2023-06-04 19:18:57

KAMSI_UG

Re: mobile app. When?

JONSNOWING;11907 wrote:

Flexibility should be the lesser concerns now, because the mini laptops are highly flexible. Although most people will choose flexibility over the features each of either the mobile or desktop applications has to offer

Yea that's true I believe that gradually if people can just keep using the desktop application on any device that accepts it then there would be no need for a mobile application.

#327 2023-06-04 19:24:08

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;11910 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11907 wrote:

Flexibility should be the lesser concerns now, because the mini laptops are highly flexible. Although most people will choose flexibility over the features each of either the mobile or desktop applications has to offer

Yea that's true I believe that gradually if people can just keep using the desktop application on any device that accepts it then there would be no need for a mobile application.

Well we can't force people or try to make decisions for anyone, if they feel comfortable with the mobile application then they should for now make do with the beta version of the application.

#328 2023-06-04 19:43:40

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;11910 wrote:

This goes down to how many people use a desktop. In my experience, desktops are more popular for crypto services than mobile versions but those that use those should have the option to decide on whether to use them or switch to desktop versions.

#329 2023-06-04 19:49:51

Dozie

Lanistergame2;11932 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11910 wrote:

This goes down to how many people use a desktop. In my experience, desktops are more popular for crypto services than mobile versions but those that use those should have the option to decide on whether to use them or switch to desktop versions.

Well not just popular desktop application has the capacity to contain more features from a heavy application like UtopiaP2P and then it's users can enjoy full services.

#330 2023-06-04 20:33:41

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;11938 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11910 wrote:

Well not just popular desktop application has the capacity to contain more features from a heavy application like UtopiaP2P and then it's users can enjoy full services.

If it's possible for all the Utilities of the mobile application to be the same or as much as that of the desktop application then it would be very awesome .

#331 2023-06-04 20:42:16

MRBEAST

KAMSI_UG;11966 wrote:
Dozie;11938 wrote:

If it's possible for all the Utilities of the mobile application to be the same or as much as that of the desktop application then it would be very awesome .

Well I don't think that is going to be possible because the features on the desktop application is really large and example is the UtopiaP2P mining which is also very large

#332 2023-06-04 21:32:17

Dozie

MRBEAST;11974 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11966 wrote:
Dozie;11938 wrote:

Well I don't think that is going to be possible because the features on the desktop application is really large and example is the UtopiaP2P mining which is also very large

Don't forget that it's not all desktop that can take the UtopiaP2P desktop version the file is really large so this would be some difficult the team would be facing to get a full mobile application.

#333 2023-06-05 18:40:05

Kelechi

Dozie;11993 wrote:
MRBEAST;11974 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11966 wrote:

Don't forget that it's not all desktop that can take the UtopiaP2P desktop version the file is really large so this would be some difficult the team would be facing to get a full mobile application.

Yea that's true I have used a particular laptop trying to get the UtopiaP2P application in it but the application could not fit in, I believe there is a required memory space or RAM/ROM

#334 2023-06-05 19:42:16

MRBEAST

Kelechi;12114 wrote:
Dozie;11993 wrote:
MRBEAST;11974 wrote:

Yea that's true I have used a particular laptop trying to get the UtopiaP2P application in it but the application could not fit in, I believe there is a required memory space or RAM/ROM

Well with all the features of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem I can quite understand why that is so, but we can still manage the beta version of the UtopiaP2P mobile application if we don't have a device for the desktop version.

#335 2023-06-05 20:45:51

Dozie

MRBEAST;12165 wrote:
Kelechi;12114 wrote:
Dozie;11993 wrote:

Well with all the features of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem I can quite understand why that is so, but we can still manage the beta version of the UtopiaP2P mobile application if we don't have a device for the desktop version.

Right now the beta version of the application is a low budget form.of the desktop application but trust me it's still fun to be on those channels you can get on the desktop application.

#336 2023-06-06 19:10:46

JONSNOWING

Both applications are good just the features that differs but we as users know what feature that serves them best and work with that application. Just that the mobile network is more easy to move about with

#337 2023-06-06 20:32:49

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;12340 wrote:

Both applications are good just the features that differs but we as users know what feature that serves them best and work with that application. Just that the mobile network is more easy to move about with

That's very true mate I personally make use of both the mobile application and also the desktop application to and it's fine by me .

#338 2023-06-06 22:28:34

oba

JONSNOWING;12340 wrote:

Mobile application idea to make people have something they always wanted with them wherever they go which is the reason why a lot of people want the mobile application to launch.

#339 2023-06-06 22:33:10

KingCRP

oba;12431 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12340 wrote:

Mobile application idea to make people have something they always wanted with them wherever they go which is the reason why a lot of people want the mobile application to launch.

Yes I believe this is true the fact that the mobile application is more versatile and flexible than the Desktop version of the application gives it more of the edge about the later.

#340 2023-06-06 22:35:59

joanna

oba;12431 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12340 wrote:

I believe in the future the Utopia mobile application provides users with the same level of functionality as the desktop version of the UtopiaP2P application client.

#341 2023-06-06 22:36:22

Vastextension

joanna;12438 wrote:
oba;12431 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12340 wrote:

I believe in the future the Utopia mobile application provides users with the same level of functionality as the desktop version of the UtopiaP2P application client.

With the mobile app, users can access the encrypted instant messaging, voice messaging, file transfer, and financial transactions features of the Utopia ecosystem from their mobile devices.

#342 2023-06-06 22:36:58

thrive

Vastextension;12439 wrote:
joanna;12438 wrote:
oba;12431 wrote:

With the mobile app, users can access the encrypted instant messaging, voice messaging, file transfer, and financial transactions features of the Utopia ecosystem from their mobile devices.

This makes it easier and more convenient for users to manage their communication and financial transactions in a safe and private way through their mobile.

#343 2023-06-06 22:37:22

oba

thrive;12440 wrote:
joanna;12438 wrote:

This makes it easier and more convenient for users to manage their communication and financial transactions in a safe and private way through their mobile.

If the mobile application is released, the number of users and miners will also increase, which in turn will lead to an increase in Crypton demand (CRP), the Utopia ecosystem’s native cryptocurrency.

#344 2023-06-06 22:39:13

MRBEAST

oba;12441 wrote:
thrive;12440 wrote:

If the mobile application is released, the number of users and miners will also increase, which in turn will lead to an increase in Crypton demand (CRP), the Utopia ecosystem’s native cryptocurrency.

Well don't think it's that easy to be a CRP crypton  miner, please don't get me wrong, yes it's true that CRP crypton has one of the simplest mining system but still there are competition.

#345 2023-06-09 18:22:00

KAMSI_UG

MRBEAST;12443 wrote:
oba;12441 wrote:
thrive;12440 wrote:

Well don't think it's that easy to be a CRP crypton  miner, please don't get me wrong, yes it's true that CRP crypton has one of the simplest mining system but still there are competition.

The fact is clear there is no easy mining system in the world I don't care what anyone says in contrast but the fact that other miners are involved makes it's competitive.

#346 2023-06-09 18:32:13

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;12862 wrote:
MRBEAST;12443 wrote:
oba;12441 wrote:

The fact is clear there is no easy mining system in the world I don't care what anyone says in contrast but the fact that other miners are involved makes it's competitive.

Yes you have a very good point about this and also you are very right about this but to be honest it doesn't take anything away from Utopia p2p mining system, it's actually amongst the simplest I have seen.

#347 2023-06-09 18:37:25

MRBEAST

KingCRP;12869 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12862 wrote:
MRBEAST;12443 wrote:

Yes you have a very good point about this and also you are very right about this but to be honest it doesn't take anything away from Utopia p2p mining system, it's actually amongst the simplest I have seen.

The mining system of any coin including Bitcoin was never meant to be very difficult, it was meant to be an easy reward system for miners but right now the competition everywhere is stiff.

#348 2023-06-09 18:44:33

Dozie

Well guys I believe we are mixing things up here, this board is not for issues that concerns mining I believe we should try having a thread that has to do with that for now we don't

#349 2023-06-09 18:55:07

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;12877 wrote:

Well guys I believe we are mixing things up here, this board is not for issues that concerns mining I believe we should try having a thread that has to do with that for now we don't

The truth is that we can not just channel all our discussion to suit the title of the thread because we can always deviated depending on the discussion at that time.

#350 2023-06-09 19:21:14

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;12883 wrote:
Dozie;12877 wrote:

The truth is that we can not just channel all our discussion to suit the title of the thread because we can always deviated depending on the discussion at that time.

Well yes it's allowed to deviate a little bit but going very far off the Initial discussion is a little weird to me.

Board footer