Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-06-06 23:15:32

full

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

IyaJJJ;12453 wrote:
Vastextension;12449 wrote:
joanna;12446 wrote:

You have a point but it is not all free service applications that people should stay away from. Remember, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem also offer free service just to make privacy available to everybody.

Yes, you're right but I am not talking about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. I was relating to free antivirus which could be a strategy of online scammers.

I understand your impression since scammers are coming up with different strategies just to steal from people that are seem vulnerable.

I think people need to familiarize themselves with the way scammers operate so they could be safe when browsing the internet and the same thing goes for exchange either.

#202 2023-06-06 23:16:48

joanna

full;12454 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12453 wrote:
Vastextension;12449 wrote:

Yes, you're right but I am not talking about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. I was relating to free antivirus which could be a strategy of online scammers.

I understand your impression since scammers are coming up with different strategies just to steal from people that are seem vulnerable.

I think people need to familiarize themselves with the way scammers operate so they could be safe when browsing the internet and the same thing goes for exchange either.

What you said about exchange reminds me of the LaToken exchange and how it provided shady trading for Crypton coin last year which a lot of people make lost.

#203 2023-06-06 23:17:17

IyaJJJ

joanna;12455 wrote:
full;12454 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12453 wrote:

What you said about exchange reminds me of the LaToken exchange and how it provided shady trading for Crypton coin last year which a lot of people make lost.

The issue about the LaToken exchange is crazy and I was one of the victims because when I see that the price of Crypton is cheap I quickly went on there to buy some Crypton coins with the hope of doing arbitrage trading not knowing that I am lying to myself.

#204 2023-06-06 23:18:01

joanna

IyaJJJ;12456 wrote:
joanna;12455 wrote:
full;12454 wrote:

The issue about the LaToken exchange is crazy and I was one of the victims because when I see that the price of Crypton is cheap I quickly went on there to buy some Crypton coins with the hope of doing arbitrage trading not knowing that I am lying to myself.

I could remember the time people are complaining about the exchange while some people believe the issue is from the UtopiaP2P team and I am glad that the Utopia development team did something about it.

#205 2023-06-06 23:20:47

full

joanna;12457 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12456 wrote:
joanna;12455 wrote:

I could remember the time people are complaining about the exchange while some people believe the issue is from the UtopiaP2P team and I am glad that the Utopia development team did something about it.

Yes, I am glad either that the UtopiaP2P development did something about it because after the news was widespread and people are warned to stay away from the exchange some people still make use of it.

#206 2023-06-06 23:21:11

joanna

full;12458 wrote:
joanna;12457 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12456 wrote:

Yes, I am glad either that the UtopiaP2P development did something about it because after the news was widespread and people are warned to stay away from the exchange some people still make use of it.

Honestly, i read about the people that still make use of the exchange after all the advise and what was reported about the exchange shady activities.

#207 2023-06-06 23:37:14

IyaJJJ

joanna;12459 wrote:
full;12458 wrote:
joanna;12457 wrote:

Honestly, i read about the people that still make use of the exchange after all the advise and what was reported about the exchange shady activities.

According to what you guys pointed out now. Whenever are see some cryptocurrency investors that make that mistake I always advise them to leave the market because they will continue to dig their own graves.

#208 2023-06-06 23:37:36

full

IyaJJJ;12460 wrote:
joanna;12459 wrote:
full;12458 wrote:

According to what you guys pointed out now. Whenever are see some cryptocurrency investors that make that mistake I always advise them to leave the market because they will continue to dig their own graves.

You are right such investors don't worth joining the cryptocurrency market in the first place because they will always make the same mistake.

#209 2023-06-06 23:38:41

IyaJJJ

full;12461 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12460 wrote:
joanna;12459 wrote:

You are right such investors don't worth joining the cryptocurrency market in the first place because they will always make the same mistake.

Yes, but the mistake can be avoided if they thoroughly research your project, team, potential risks, and rewards before investing in cryptocurrencies or check the exchange issue before using it.

#210 2023-06-06 23:39:00

full

IyaJJJ;12462 wrote:
full;12461 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12460 wrote:

Yes, but the mistake can be avoided if they thoroughly research your project, team, potential risks, and rewards before investing in cryptocurrencies or check the exchange issue before using it.

Understanding what makes the cryptocurrency unique and what the long-term prospects are will be helpful tips to avoid making mistakes in the cryptocurrency market.

#211 2023-06-06 23:42:06

IyaJJJ

full;12463 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12462 wrote:
full;12461 wrote:

Understanding what makes the cryptocurrency unique and what the long-term prospects are will be helpful tips to avoid making mistakes in the cryptocurrency market.

Another is not making investment decisions based on fear of missing out (FOMO). Cryptocurrency markets can be highly volatile, and prices can fluctuate rapidly.

#212 2023-06-06 23:42:34

full

IyaJJJ;12464 wrote:
full;12463 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12462 wrote:

Another is not making investment decisions based on fear of missing out (FOMO). Cryptocurrency markets can be highly volatile, and prices can fluctuate rapidly.

Diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio to include multiple coins and avoid impulsive investment decisions and make sure to stick to your long-term strategy.

#213 2023-06-06 23:44:39

IyaJJJ

full;12465 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12464 wrote:
full;12463 wrote:

Diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio to include multiple coins and avoid impulsive investment decisions and make sure to stick to your long-term strategy.

After that using a reputable cryptocurrency wallet enables two-factor authentication and back up your private keys or seed phrase. Be careful about accessing wallets on public Wi-Fi or other unsecured networks

#214 2023-06-06 23:45:04

full

IyaJJJ;12466 wrote:
full;12465 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12464 wrote:

After that using a reputable cryptocurrency wallet enables two-factor authentication and back up your private keys or seed phrase. Be careful about accessing wallets on public Wi-Fi or other unsecured networks

People also need to keep up-to-date with relevant news, trends, regulations, and market conditions that may impact the cryptocurrency market. An example is never the talk about exchange service was shady.

#215 2023-06-06 23:46:02

IyaJJJ

full;12467 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12466 wrote:
full;12465 wrote:

People also need to keep up-to-date with relevant news, trends, regulations, and market conditions that may impact the cryptocurrency market. An example is never the talk about exchange service was shady.

By following this advice and staying informed, will help people avoid making mistakes in the cryptocurrency market and make the most of their investments.

#216 2023-06-07 19:04:46

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;12468 wrote:
full;12467 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12466 wrote:

By following this advice and staying informed, will help people avoid making mistakes in the cryptocurrency market and make the most of their investments.

Also by removing greed from your mind this can very much help those who wants to stay safe in cryptocurrency.

#217 2023-06-07 20:24:48

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;12504 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12468 wrote:
full;12467 wrote:

Also by removing greed from your mind this can very much help those who wants to stay safe in cryptocurrency.

It's not only in terms of loosing your coins that you should remove greed from your attitude also you can lose alot in trading all because of greed.

#218 2023-06-26 21:39:23

Crpuss

KAMSI_UG;12567 wrote:
Kelechi;12504 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12468 wrote:

It's not only in terms of loosing your coins that you should remove greed from your attitude also you can lose alot in trading all because of greed.

Well I my own humble opinion the scammers can actually do nothing without their victims showing signs of greed. This would help them penetrate well

#219 2023-06-27 17:34:43

Kelechi

Crpuss;16020 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12567 wrote:
Kelechi;12504 wrote:

Well I my own humble opinion the scammers can actually do nothing without their victims showing signs of greed. This would help them penetrate well

Well greed in this case is when scammers victims feels they can make profits from a very simple task or when they feel they can scam the scammer.

#220 2023-06-27 17:42:17

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;16107 wrote:
Crpuss;16020 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12567 wrote:

Well greed in this case is when scammers victims feels they can make profits from a very simple task or when they feel they can scam the scammer.

Well greed is just amongst the loop holes that scammers are looking for there are still other things that can leave you vulnerable.

#221 2023-06-27 20:56:55

MRBEAST

KAMSI_UG;16112 wrote:
Kelechi;16107 wrote:
Crpuss;16020 wrote:

Well greed is just amongst the loop holes that scammers are looking for there are still other things that can leave you vulnerable.

It's hard to avoid greed because many people in cryptocurrency came here for the perfect Gain and they also believe that cryptocurrency has a financial provisions for them.

#222 2023-06-27 21:43:48

Crpuss

Lbank exchange listing CRP crypton was good for both CRP crypton and lbank exchange. But I believe it's about time CRP crypton moves on to more popular exchanges.

#223 2023-06-28 18:34:01

KingCRP

Crpuss;16186 wrote:

Lbank exchange listing CRP crypton was good for both CRP crypton and lbank exchange. But I believe it's about time CRP crypton moves on to more popular exchanges.

Well right now lbank exchange listing CRP crypton is more beneficial for lbank exchange than CRP crypton and I believe CRP crypton should be looking forward to list on other exchange.

#224 2023-06-29 22:51:21

Dozie

KingCRP;16323 wrote:
Crpuss;16186 wrote:

Well right now lbank exchange listing CRP crypton is more beneficial for lbank exchange than CRP crypton and I believe CRP crypton should be looking forward to list on other exchange.

I am still waiting for an announcement that would read CRP crypton listed on a more popular exchanges, this could be the secret to even better publicity.

#225 2023-06-30 19:36:34

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;16676 wrote:
KingCRP;16323 wrote:
Crpuss;16186 wrote:

I am still waiting for an announcement that would read CRP crypton listed on a more popular exchanges, this could be the secret to even better publicity.

Well I don't know how it works for CRP crypton or any other coin to be listed on other exchanges. I would say let's all be patient.

Board footer