Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-28 18:14:38

Comrade

Re: Utopia Tutorials - Utopia P2P Introduction & Account Creation

IyaJJJ;10257 wrote:
level;10256 wrote:
Europ;10231 wrote:

That sound great, and i will like to know how can i get to search for the campaign channel on telegram

You don't need to search for the campaign. What you need is to check the UtopiaP2P telegram pinned messages.

In the meantime, you can join the UtopiaP2P Twitter page because most of their campaign is announcement there.

Its advisable for all users to remember that the forums is 24hrs on clock ready to help,render support and enlighten the users more about all necessary updates.

#27 2023-05-29 22:16:40

Europ

IyaJJJ;10257 wrote:
level;10256 wrote:
Europ;10231 wrote:

That sound great, and i will like to know how can i get to search for the campaign channel on telegram

You don't need to search for the campaign. What you need is to check the UtopiaP2P telegram pinned messages.

In the meantime, you can join the UtopiaP2P Twitter page because most of their campaign is announcement there.

Seem like UTOpia p2p is doing very  wonderful and i hope i get to be one of the winner someday.

#28 2023-05-30 09:58:49

Comrade

Europ;10761 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10257 wrote:
level;10256 wrote:

Seem like UTOpia p2p is doing very  wonderful and i hope i get to be one of the winner someday.

Its also everyone's dream same as i, i look forward to get in the pace of Opportunities been created each and everyday its a blessing to be part the of the opportunity.

#29 2023-05-31 10:47:42

Comrade

IyaJJJ;10257 wrote:
level;10256 wrote:
Europ;10231 wrote:

Don't for once miss out the great opportunity that comes in. Utopia is using this medium to employ every developers to partner in there Ongoing project. And I want to employ that if you have a specific knowledge or skills in graphics video editing all video creation you can join the train to support the great Utopia p2p system.

#30 2023-06-03 22:49:29

Europ

Comrade;11038 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10257 wrote:
level;10256 wrote:

Don't for once miss out the great opportunity that comes in. Utopia is using this medium to employ every developers to partner in there Ongoing project. And I want to employ that if you have a specific knowledge or skills in graphics video editing all video creation you can join the train to support the great Utopia p2p system.

I just want to mention the miners to get ready to mind a great wonderful ways to the Future as Utopia provides a great opportunities or vision to establish every uses and secure every privacy

#31 2023-06-04 19:00:01

Comrade

Europ;11823 wrote:
Comrade;11038 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10257 wrote:

I just want to mention the miners to get ready to mind a great wonderful ways to the Future as Utopia provides a great opportunities or vision to establish every uses and secure every privacy

I guess most Miners should be very proud by now.

#32 2023-06-07 20:37:21

Europ

Comrade;11890 wrote:
Europ;11823 wrote:
Comrade;11038 wrote:

Solo miners ain't on the benefits side. We should understand that all miners are expected to join the mining plugs where they can actually get more income and profit.

#33 2023-08-21 21:19:01

gap

Europ;12578 wrote:
Comrade;11890 wrote:
Europ;11823 wrote:

Solo miners ain't on the benefits side. We should understand that all miners are expected to join the mining plugs where they can actually get more income and profit.

Well its more better to seek the advise of miners out there and if there are any means you to gain more help try and visit the mining group to help you out on it .

#34 2023-08-27 15:51:46

Vastextension

Europ;12578 wrote:
Comrade;11890 wrote:
Europ;11823 wrote:

If you are talking about the mining of Bitcoin,  Sol,  etc.  I will agree that solo miner are not always on the benefit side but if you're talking about CRP coin mining there's nothing like that because the miners profitability is base on the number of UAM bot used to mine.

#35 2023-09-02 20:17:14

Europ

Vastextension;20971 wrote:
Europ;12578 wrote:
Comrade;11890 wrote:

If you are talking about the mining of Bitcoin,  Sol,  etc.  I will agree that solo miner are not always on the benefit side but if you're talking about CRP coin mining there's nothing like that because the miners profitability is base on the number of UAM bot used to mine.

Utopia crypto currency developer acknowledge the space of getting the Crypton coin a priority that miners can gain adequate access, provided their  miners is properly equipped to adopt mining proceedings.

#36 2023-09-06 22:21:16

Comrade

Europ;21277 wrote:
Europ;12578 wrote:

Utopia crypto currency developer acknowledge the space of getting the Crypton coin a priority that miners can gain adequate access, provided their  miners is properly equipped to adopt mining proceedings.

Mining crypton coin is easy and not quite consuming alot of packet or data transmission medium, all you need is just your PC, Adequate Hdd drive or SSd, stable electricity, functionig IP and space of work.

#37 2023-09-10 23:20:19

Europ

Comrade;21509 wrote:
Europ;21277 wrote:

Mining crypton coin is easy and not quite consuming alot of packet or data transmission medium, all you need is just your PC, Adequate Hdd drive or SSd, stable electricity, functionig IP and space of work.

Yes and probably install the latest UAM mining softwares available in the ecosystem store. This going to be an easy brizzy cool mining process without any obstruction of connections

#38 2023-09-10 23:46:29

oba

Comrade;21509 wrote:
Europ;21277 wrote:

Mining Crypton (CRP) is designed to be accessible to a wide range of users, including those with limited technical knowledge. The process of mining Crypton is relatively straightforward and super easy.

#39 2023-09-10 23:46:50

thrive

oba;21766 wrote:
Comrade;21509 wrote:
Europ;21277 wrote:

Mining Crypton (CRP) is designed to be accessible to a wide range of users, including those with limited technical knowledge. The process of mining Crypton is relatively straightforward and super easy.

The Utopia software is the platform on which Crypton mining takes place. It is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems. Visit the official Utopia website to download and install the software.

#40 2023-09-10 23:51:24

Vastextension

thrive;21767 wrote:
oba;21766 wrote:
Comrade;21509 wrote:

The Utopia software is the platform on which Crypton mining takes place. It is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems. Visit the official Utopia website to download and install the software.

Once the software is installed, launch it and create a new Utopia account. This will generate a public key and a private key that you will use for mining.

#41 2023-09-10 23:52:20

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;21768 wrote:
thrive;21767 wrote:
oba;21766 wrote:

Once the software is installed, launch it and create a new Utopia account. This will generate a public key and a private key that you will use for mining.

In the Utopia software, navigate to the "Mining" section and click on "Start Mining." You will have the option to select the number of mining threads. Each thread requires a minimum stake of 64 CRP.

#42 2023-09-10 23:53:25

level

IyaJJJ;21769 wrote:
thrive;21767 wrote:

In the Utopia software, navigate to the "Mining" section and click on "Start Mining." You will have the option to select the number of mining threads. Each thread requires a minimum stake of 64 CRP.

To continue mining, you need to maintain a minimum balance of 64 CRP as stake for each mining thread. If your balance falls below this threshold, your mining threads will be paused until you restore the required balance.

#43 2023-09-10 23:55:29

joanna

level;21770 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21769 wrote:

To continue mining, you need to maintain a minimum balance of 64 CRP as stake for each mining thread. If your balance falls below this threshold, your mining threads will be paused until you restore the required balance.

As long as your mining threads are active, you will earn mining rewards in the form of additional CRP coins. These rewards are distributed based on your contribution to the network.

#44 2023-09-10 23:55:45

oba

joanna;21771 wrote:
level;21770 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21769 wrote:

As long as your mining threads are active, you will earn mining rewards in the form of additional CRP coins. These rewards are distributed based on your contribution to the network.

It's important to note that mining Crypton with the Utopia software does not require specialized mining equipment or high computing power. The process is designed to be accessible to a wide range of users, making it relatively easy to participate in Crypton mining.

#45 2023-09-10 23:56:13

thrive

oba;21772 wrote:
joanna;21771 wrote:
level;21770 wrote:

It's important to note that mining Crypton with the Utopia software does not require specialized mining equipment or high computing power. The process is designed to be accessible to a wide range of users, making it relatively easy to participate in Crypton mining.

To mine Crypton (CRP) coins, you will need is download and install the Utopia software, which is the client application for accessing the Utopia network. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
Also, create an account within the Utopia ecosystem. You will need to choose a nickname and password to register your account.

#46 2023-09-10 23:56:30

Vastextension

thrive;21773 wrote:
oba;21772 wrote:
joanna;21771 wrote:

To mine Crypton (CRP) coins, you will need is download and install the Utopia software, which is the client application for accessing the Utopia network. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
Also, create an account within the Utopia ecosystem. You will need to choose a nickname and password to register your account.

Meanwhile, inside the Utopia software, you will have a built-in Crypton wallet. This is where your mined Crypton coins will be stored. Make sure to create a wallet and securely store your wallet seed or backup phrase.

#47 2023-09-10 23:56:44

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;21774 wrote:
thrive;21773 wrote:
oba;21772 wrote:

Meanwhile, inside the Utopia software, you will have a built-in Crypton wallet. This is where your mined Crypton coins will be stored. Make sure to create a wallet and securely store your wallet seed or backup phrase.

Crypton uses a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus algorithm, which means you earn rewards by staking your coins, rather than traditional mining with hardware. However, you will still need a device capable of running the Utopia software, such as a computer or laptop.

#48 2023-09-12 23:58:17

thrive

IyaJJJ;21775 wrote:
thrive;21773 wrote:

Crypton uses a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus algorithm, which means you earn rewards by staking your coins, rather than traditional mining with hardware. However, you will still need a device capable of running the Utopia software, such as a computer or laptop.

Once you have Crypton coins in your wallet, you can start staking them. Staking requires you to hold a minimum balance of 64 CRP per mining thread. The more CRP you stake, the higher your chances of being selected as a validator and earning mining rewards.

#49 2023-09-12 23:58:40

IyaJJJ

thrive;21871 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21775 wrote:

Once you have Crypton coins in your wallet, you can start staking them. Staking requires you to hold a minimum balance of 64 CRP per mining thread. The more CRP you stake, the higher your chances of being selected as a validator and earning mining rewards.

Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to connect to the Utopia network and participate in mining.

#50 2023-09-12 23:59:01

oba

IyaJJJ;21872 wrote:
thrive;21871 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21775 wrote:

Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to connect to the Utopia network and participate in mining.

Please note that mining Crypton is energy-efficient and does not require specialized mining equipment. It is designed to be accessible to a wide range of users.

Board footer