Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-06-04 23:13:04

Europ

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

CrytoCynthia;11585 wrote:
KingCRP;11569 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;11552 wrote:

Not only you mate, many of us here has casted our vote for the coin we want listed on crypton exchange but still none was added I just hope the team is taking notice of it .

Well the best thing to do right now is keep on casting our vote an I believe the team would look into the situation some day and many of our votes and request would be imputed.

But although it's not part of the rule but it's wise that if you have casted your vote before you should not change the coin you casted for before although you can keep on dropping same vote.

The voting idea is  very much essential to steps to get fast recognition, Utopia Continues to be supportive and happy to have everyone support.

#152 2023-06-07 19:59:14

CrytoCynthia

I just noticed something in crypton exchange that you can not convert your CRP crypton into Bitcoin, I think in the future they should be able to add it because it would be helpful.

#153 2023-06-07 20:31:16

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;12548 wrote:

I just noticed something in crypton exchange that you can not convert your CRP crypton into Bitcoin, I think in the future they should be able to add it because it would be helpful.

I think I would also like to see that option but how about converting your CRP crypton into USDT or UUSD and then you can now convert it to Bitcoin I think that should work .

#154 2023-06-07 20:39:59

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;12572 wrote:

I think I would also like to see that option but how about converting your CRP crypton into USDT or UUSD and then you can now convert it to Bitcoin I think that should work .

Well I have not yet tried it but it sounds like something that should work thanks mate I would check it out myself Soo thanks for this good piece of reply.

#155 2023-06-08 19:23:29

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;12582 wrote:
KingCRP;12572 wrote:

Well I have not yet tried it but it sounds like something that should work thanks mate I would check it out myself Soo thanks for this good piece of reply.

Just as simple as that.  Thats why i like this UTOPIA P2P forum, i can already picture myself getting all information here and building myself on it maybe probably i can be a validator.

#156 2023-06-09 18:26:25

KingCRP

crpuusd;12720 wrote:
KingCRP;12572 wrote:

Just as simple as that.  Thats why i like this UTOPIA P2P forum, i can already picture myself getting all information here and building myself on it maybe probably i can be a validator.

That's a good choice mate one thing I love about the Utopia p2p ecosystem is it's simplicity it's actually has advanced technology that can be understood by the less savvy guys.

#157 2023-06-09 18:53:16

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;12865 wrote:
crpuusd;12720 wrote:

That's a good choice mate one thing I love about the Utopia p2p ecosystem is it's simplicity it's actually has advanced technology that can be understood by the less savvy guys.

Well the good thing about UtopiaP2P right now is not what they have is the fact that the project has all it takes to develop and metamorphosis into an even bigger project .

#158 2023-06-09 19:22:26

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;12882 wrote:
KingCRP;12865 wrote:
crpuusd;12720 wrote:

Well the good thing about UtopiaP2P right now is not what they have is the fact that the project has all it takes to develop and metamorphosis into an even bigger project .

Yes that's true the Utopia p2p team is very focused on improving the team and giving the ecosystem great utilities and opportunities.

#159 2023-06-09 19:30:01

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;12888 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;12882 wrote:
KingCRP;12865 wrote:

Yes that's true the Utopia p2p team is very focused on improving the team and giving the ecosystem great utilities and opportunities.

The is so far on the right track to build potentially one of the biggest project that actually promotes the core values of crypto-currency.

#160 2023-06-09 19:46:01

KingCRP

Well I tried to withdraw convert CRP crypton to Bitcoin and noticed that it's not possible but you can buy Bitcoin, that has you convert your CRP firstly to USDT or UUSD then buy Bitcoin.

#161 2023-06-09 20:21:05

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;12912 wrote:

Well I tried to withdraw convert CRP crypton to Bitcoin and noticed that it's not possible but you can buy Bitcoin, that has you convert your CRP firstly to USDT or UUSD then buy Bitcoin.

Yes I think that's the right way to go although I have not personally tried it out myself I am scared of transaction fee, so what was the transaction fees attached to this.

#162 2023-06-09 20:32:49

PEACEMAKER

KingCRP;12912 wrote:

That might have been added ti encourage people to use stable coins more as they help to protect users from the volatility of the market, but with enough demand, the team would consider adding a BTC/CRP pair to the exchange.

#163 2023-06-09 22:30:08

Europ

PEACEMAKER;12941 wrote:
KingCRP;12912 wrote:

That might have been added ti encourage people to use stable coins more as they help to protect users from the volatility of the market, but with enough demand, the team would consider adding a BTC/CRP pair to the exchange.

Updates will be done someday and perhaps there are other coins and Options that will be added to make more smooth transaction.

#164 2023-06-10 22:36:40

CrytoCynthia

For now I have not also experience any issues about the crypton exchange. I think the devs are always looking for a way to satisfy the community. I also noticed the hype is growing lower

#165 2023-06-11 21:50:22

CrytoCynthia

Guys I need more talks about Crypton exchange, I believe it's a very fantastic exchange and I haven't gotten any reason to disregard it. But it needs to list more .

#166 2023-06-12 20:55:19

oba

CrytoCynthia;13169 wrote:

For now I have not also experience any issues about the crypton exchange. I think the devs are always looking for a way to satisfy the community. I also noticed the hype is growing lower

I don't have an issue with the Crypton exchange either and the exchange deposit is still as fast as before but the hype you said is growing lower is what i dont understand because alot of people are trading on Crypton exchange to earn the airdrop.

#167 2023-06-12 21:20:49

MRBEAST

oba;13506 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;13169 wrote:

I don't have an issue with the Crypton exchange either and the exchange deposit is still as fast as before but the hype you said is growing lower is what i dont understand because alot of people are trading on Crypton exchange to earn the airdrop.

Same here never for once have I had any issues at all with crypton exchange, be it sending or receiving funds it has always been smooth and very easy to navigate.

#168 2023-06-12 21:37:24

CrytoCynthia

Well if anyone has issues with crypton exchange I think they should try making sure that the fault isn't from them because you can actually make simple mistake that complicates things

#169 2023-06-12 22:55:31

oba

CrytoCynthia;13520 wrote:

Well if anyone has issues with crypton exchange I think they should try making sure that the fault isn't from them because you can actually make simple mistake that complicates things

Yeah, you do have a point because people need to be careful and avoid mistakes that can complicate things when dealing with cryptocurrency or exchange.

#170 2023-06-12 23:48:42

Vastextension

CrytoCynthia;13332 wrote:

Guys I need more talks about Crypton exchange, I believe it's a very fantastic exchange and I haven't gotten any reason to disregard it. But it needs to list more .

There could be several reasons why Crypton Exchange didn't add more trading pairs but I think the developer team focuses on another aspect for now.

#171 2023-06-12 23:49:03

full

Vastextension;13599 wrote:

There could be several reasons why Crypton Exchange didn't add more trading pairs but I think the developer team focuses on another aspect for now.

One reason could be that the exchange development team focuses on maintaining a high level of security and efficiency for its existing trading pairs, rather than spreading its resources too thin by adding more pairs.

#172 2023-06-12 23:49:27

thrive

full;13600 wrote:

One reason could be that the exchange development team focuses on maintaining a high level of security and efficiency for its existing trading pairs, rather than spreading its resources too thin by adding more pairs.

Another reason could be that the exchange wants to ensure that any new trading pairs it adds are of high quality and have strong liquidity, which can take time to evaluate and establish.

#173 2023-06-12 23:49:47

Vastextension

thrive;13601 wrote:
full;13600 wrote:

Another reason could be that the exchange wants to ensure that any new trading pairs it adds are of high quality and have strong liquidity, which can take time to evaluate and establish.

The exchange development team may also be waiting for the right opportunities to add new trading pairs that fit well with the overall strategy and goals of the exchange.

#174 2023-06-12 23:50:22

full

Vastextension;13602 wrote:
thrive;13601 wrote:
full;13600 wrote:

The exchange development team may also be waiting for the right opportunities to add new trading pairs that fit well with the overall strategy and goals of the exchange.

This could really be the reason because I could remember Monero was added to the Crypton Exchange when Monero was experiencing some exchange delisting.

#175 2023-06-12 23:50:41

thrive

full;13603 wrote:
Vastextension;13602 wrote:
thrive;13601 wrote:

This could really be the reason because I could remember Monero was added to the Crypton Exchange when Monero was experiencing some exchange delisting.

That could and may not be the reason since Binance delist high-privacy cryptocurrency for the EU which will be a good idea if Crypton Exchange added trading pair for the privacy coin.

Board footer