uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-04-02 20:32:55

CrytoCynthia

Re: Is it possible in the future that Utopia p2p will support DeFi?

thrive;6659 wrote:
Kelechi;6576 wrote:
thrive;6565 wrote:

Yes, I know TradeOgre is a centralized crypto trading platform but what i was saying is that despite the vast pairs the exchange had they partnership with Utopia Ecosystem to benefit from their privacy service.

Well I don't know much about your claims but from what I think I believe it's was a mutual relationship although I can account for what both parties got in this partnership.

I dont categorise that as mutual relationship. Have you see any benefit UtopiaP2P get from the relationship?

Well a relationship that benefits both parties in anyway is mutual relationship, I would be amazed if any project that includes Utopia p2p goes into any partnership that would only benefit the other side and they have no benefit in it.

#52 2023-04-04 11:16:44

Kelechi

thrive;6659 wrote:
Kelechi;6576 wrote:
thrive;6565 wrote:

Yes, I know TradeOgre is a centralized crypto trading platform but what i was saying is that despite the vast pairs the exchange had they partnership with Utopia Ecosystem to benefit from their privacy service.

Well I don't know much about your claims but from what I think I believe it's was a mutual relationship although I can account for what both parties got in this partnership.

I dont categorise that as mutual relationship. Have you see any benefit UtopiaP2P get from the relationship?

If I am correct you are trying to let us know that Utopia p2p are partnering with other projects and not gaining anything from it?

#53 2023-04-04 13:55:17

oba

CrytoCynthia;6664 wrote:
thrive;6659 wrote:
Kelechi;6576 wrote:

Well a relationship that benefits both parties in anyway is mutual relationship, I would be amazed if any project that includes Utopia p2p goes into any partnership that would only benefit the other side and they have no benefit in it.

I think you just misunderstood what the other user point out. he/she said he/she doesn't the benefit the UtopiaP2P ecosystem gets from the partnership and I also don't see it either because the tradeOgre is already losing its credibility. They just use the UtopiaP2P privacy service to gain more attention.

#54 2023-04-04 22:07:26

JONSNOWING

oba;6693 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6664 wrote:
thrive;6659 wrote:

I think you just misunderstood what the other user point out. he/she said he/she doesn't the benefit the UtopiaP2P ecosystem gets from the partnership and I also don't see it either because the tradeOgre is already losing its credibility. They just use the UtopiaP2P privacy service to gain more attention.

I think you still saying the same thing especially bringing the TradeOrge case as an example, you mean that Utopia p2p is giving help to projects without any benefits for Utopia p2p nor for it's community.

#55 2023-04-06 19:39:56

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;6770 wrote:
oba;6693 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6664 wrote:

I think you still saying the same thing especially bringing the TradeOrge case as an example, you mean that Utopia p2p is giving help to projects without any benefits for Utopia p2p nor for it's community.

There is no cryptocurrency partnership between two project where the only gains goes to one side if that's the case then project donor may have some share in the project receiver.

#56 2023-04-06 20:17:32

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;6976 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6770 wrote:
oba;6693 wrote:

There is no cryptocurrency partnership between two project where the only gains goes to one side if that's the case then project donor may have some share in the project receiver.

Utopia p2p has partnered with some project in the past some i witnessed it myself, Utopia p2p may not directly had benefited but the gave the community a chance to see how the partnership can be useful to individuals.

#57 2023-04-06 21:40:46

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;6996 wrote:
Kelechi;6976 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6770 wrote:

Utopia p2p has partnered with some project in the past some i witnessed it myself, Utopia p2p may not directly had benefited but the gave the community a chance to see how the partnership can be useful to individuals.

Yes like the TradeOrge partnership I think Utopia p2p helped TradeOrge create an awesome here on the Utopia p2p ecosystem, I don't know how successful that was.

#58 2023-04-07 17:06:42

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;7027 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6996 wrote:
Kelechi;6976 wrote:

Yes like the TradeOrge partnership I think Utopia p2p helped TradeOrge create an awesome here on the Utopia p2p ecosystem, I don't know how successful that was.

The TradeOrge partnership was very much beneficial for TradeOrge this is very obvious guys, but the partnership was also very useful for some users in this community.

#59 2023-04-07 17:31:08

CrytoCynthia

Guys apart from TradeOgre what are some notable Projects decentralized finances or not and they have really not only be beneficial for Utopia p2p but has also impacted the community?

#60 2023-04-07 18:49:14

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;7121 wrote:

Guys apart from TradeOgre what are some notable Projects decentralized finances or not and they have really not only be beneficial for Utopia p2p but has also impacted the community?

Well I think Utopia p2p has partnered with Cointiger exchange and some occasions especially for contest that was very beneficial for the Utopia p2p community.

#61 2023-04-07 20:55:45

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;7151 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7121 wrote:

Well I think Utopia p2p has partnered with Cointiger exchange and some occasions especially for contest that was very beneficial for the Utopia p2p community.

Yea on so many occasions Utopia p2p has engaged in a fruitful partnership with Utopia p2p and we have memories of the trade contest Utopia p2p and coin tiger organised.

#62 2023-05-19 22:05:10

Lanistergame2

We need a proper trade off between the Utopia p2p network and the users. We might take a survey to know if they are serving the consumer or users properly and adequately. P2p Newton remains the best currently.

#63 2023-05-20 20:17:31

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;9248 wrote:

We need a proper trade off between the Utopia p2p network and the users. We might take a survey to know if they are serving the consumer or users properly and adequately. P2p Newton remains the best currently.

That could work too.  We need to really get the user's experience and what they think so the developers can perfect their work and make it better.

#64 2023-05-20 20:48:43

KingCRP

Camavinga;9386 wrote:

That could work too.  We need to really get the user's experience and what they think so the developers can perfect their work and make it better.

Well I believe the community and the team are in constant interaction, you can also check out the support team if you have any questions or any suggestions to make to the team.

#65 2023-05-25 19:16:18

crpuusd

KingCRP;9404 wrote:
Camavinga;9386 wrote:

Well I believe the community and the team are in constant interaction, you can also check out the support team if you have any questions or any suggestions to make to the team.

It is mandatory to  have a accessible coins for trade. I have a good feeling they are working on it, i remember few days ago we were discussing about CRP trade pairing.

#66 2023-06-05 22:13:20

Europ

crpuusd;10032 wrote:
KingCRP;9404 wrote:
Camavinga;9386 wrote:

It is mandatory to  have a accessible coins for trade. I have a good feeling they are working on it, i remember few days ago we were discussing about CRP trade pairing.

Utopia creations are one of the best things the developer ever made and its been a long role and new development options are taking charge.

#67 2023-06-06 21:59:33

Comrade

Europ;12213 wrote:
crpuusd;10032 wrote:
KingCRP;9404 wrote:

Utopia creations are one of the best things the developer ever made and its been a long role and new development options are taking charge.

Basically the system is like well blessed with the special tools of intelligent developers and its more likely to see the CRP coin getting more better as time goes on

#68 2023-06-08 21:15:14

crpuusd

Comrade;12420 wrote:
Europ;12213 wrote:
crpuusd;10032 wrote:

Basically the system is like well blessed with the special tools of intelligent developers and its more likely to see the CRP coin getting more better as time goes on

Utopia p2p ecosystem based its service on total secured service as it delivers more values to its merchant and users . Is highly expected that system policy would only work with a system that keeps the Utopia policies uncompromised.

Last edited by crpuusd (2023-06-16 15:53:18)

Board footer