Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-23 21:32:06

Europ

Re: Mining not active with enough Connections

crpuusd;9176 wrote:
Detroit;9085 wrote:
crpuusd;9073 wrote:

Utopia got you covered you just go through that link,get the essential tools listed in the link and start mining...

Mining can be more delicate than what you are seeing there.  Mining needs all the concentration and calculation it can get. Also, solo mining will yield no results.

Dont lets us forget that he said that he tried it with another harddisk drive and the its start successful. I know few things about connection setting or server configuration but still await to know about the mining set up, i can as well as much said that the compatibility also matter must as well, there most be actual possiblity for him to continue mining with the one he said was successful. The outcome will judge how well the mining have gone.

Well i will say if he's lucky to get any results then thats an a plus but i can say is that crypto are like how they sound and if you feel like making experiment out of mining then good luck to that as well

#27 2023-05-25 17:20:32

full

Europ;9920 wrote:
crpuusd;9176 wrote:
Detroit;9085 wrote:

Mining can be more delicate than what you are seeing there.  Mining needs all the concentration and calculation it can get. Also, solo mining will yield no results.

Dont lets us forget that he said that he tried it with another harddisk drive and the its start successful. I know few things about connection setting or server configuration but still await to know about the mining set up, i can as well as much said that the compatibility also matter must as well, there most be actual possiblity for him to continue mining with the one he said was successful. The outcome will judge how well the mining have gone.

Well i will say if he's lucky to get any results then thats an a plus but i can say is that crypto are like how they sound and if you feel like making experiment out of mining then good luck to that as well

I believe experimenting with Crypton coin mining will be good since it's not expensive like most cryptocurrencies we have in the market and it's also easy to mine.

#28 2023-05-31 07:17:57

Comrade

full;10022 wrote:
Europ;9920 wrote:
crpuusd;9176 wrote:

I believe experimenting with Crypton coin mining will be good since it's not expensive like most cryptocurrencies we have in the market and it's also easy to mine.

By the time he get started with mining there are other things he will get to learn and also benefits from which will aid in helping him through other aspects of mining and Set-up.

#29 2023-05-31 21:32:02

joanna

Comrade;11022 wrote:
full;10022 wrote:
Europ;9920 wrote:

By the time he get started with mining there are other things he will get to learn and also benefits from which will aid in helping him through other aspects of mining and Set-up.

Yes, but there are already some tutorial videos and articles that will help with the setting up of the mining of CRP coin. I don't understand the other thing you're referring to.

#30 2023-06-06 22:35:51

crpuusd

joanna;11163 wrote:
Comrade;11022 wrote:
full;10022 wrote:

Yes, but there are already some tutorial videos and articles that will help with the setting up of the mining of CRP coin. I don't understand the other thing you're referring to.

Utopia team as already prepared alot to Make thing more easier for people and users to come, just holla back at us if in need of any help.

Last edited by crpuusd (2023-06-06 22:37:41)

#31 2023-06-07 22:04:19

full

crpuusd;12437 wrote:
joanna;11163 wrote:
Comrade;11022 wrote:

Utopia team as already prepared alot to Make thing more easier for people and users to come, just holla back at us if in need of any help.

What we see on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is a product of 3 years of research before the project creation and release to the public that's why the Crypton coin is different.

#32 2023-06-07 22:05:49

joanna

full;12626 wrote:
crpuusd;12437 wrote:
joanna;11163 wrote:

What we see on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is a product of 3 years of research before the project creation and release to the public that's why the Crypton coin is different.

Yes, the whole ecosystem and features provided by the UtopiaP2P are created with ease to operate and understand its functionality.

#33 2023-06-07 22:06:31

Vastextension

joanna;12627 wrote:
full;12626 wrote:
crpuusd;12437 wrote:

Yes, the whole ecosystem and features provided by the UtopiaP2P are created with ease to operate and understand its functionality.

Out of curiosity, is it possible to see a project that the development team will spend atleast 2 years of research to creating the project?

#34 2023-06-07 22:06:50

full

Vastextension;12628 wrote:
joanna;12627 wrote:
full;12626 wrote:

Out of curiosity, is it possible to see a project that the development team will spend atleast 2 years of research to creating the project?

I dont see that happening because of the developer of new created project we see in todays market are only about making money and not creating project base on their enthusiasm.

#35 2023-06-07 22:07:21

joanna

full;12629 wrote:
joanna;12627 wrote:

I dont see that happening because of the developer of new created project we see in todays market are only about making money and not creating project base on their enthusiasm.

This explain the reason why there's alot of imitating of project concept in the market and no new concept is introduce into the market.

#36 2023-06-07 22:09:33

full

joanna;12630 wrote:
full;12629 wrote:

This explain the reason why there's alot of imitating of project concept in the market and no new concept is introduce into the market.

What I like about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is how it was created being a finished product that anyone can easily comprehenrend no matter their computer knowledge.

#37 2023-06-07 22:11:03

joanna

full;12632 wrote:
joanna;12630 wrote:
full;12629 wrote:

What I like about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is how it was created being a finished product that anyone can easily comprehenrend no matter their computer knowledge.

A self-governing society that embraces both humanism and freedom, free from governmental and corporate control, was the goal of the Utopia P2P ecosystem, which was developed as a finished product.

#38 2023-06-07 22:11:50

full

joanna;12633 wrote:
full;12632 wrote:
joanna;12630 wrote:

A self-governing society that embraces both humanism and freedom, free from governmental and corporate control, was the goal of the Utopia P2P ecosystem, which was developed as a finished product.

That's because the Utopia's creators wanted to build a platform that would enable people to communicate and conduct business securely and anonymously because they are committed to upholding human rights, particularly the protection of communication privacy and the freedom of expression.

#39 2023-06-07 22:12:18

joanna

full;12634 wrote:
joanna;12633 wrote:
full;12632 wrote:

That's because the Utopia's creators wanted to build a platform that would enable people to communicate and conduct business securely and anonymously because they are committed to upholding human rights, particularly the protection of communication privacy and the freedom of expression.

For communication, financial transactions, and file sharing, the ecosystem was created to offer a private and secure platform. Utopia's decentralized architecture makes sure that no single entity has total control over the system and that users retain full control over their data.

#40 2023-06-07 22:12:55

full

joanna;12635 wrote:
full;12634 wrote:
joanna;12633 wrote:

For communication, financial transactions, and file sharing, the ecosystem was created to offer a private and secure platform. Utopia's decentralized architecture makes sure that no single entity has total control over the system and that users retain full control over their data.

Additionally, Utopia is more than just a decentralized cryptocurrency platform or messaging app.

Last edited by full (2023-06-07 22:13:10)

#41 2023-06-07 22:14:04

joanna

full;12636 wrote:
joanna;12635 wrote:
full;12634 wrote:

Additionally, Utopia is more than just a decentralized cryptocurrency platform or messaging app.

I know it to be a full ecosystem with a wide range of distinctive features, such as the ability to tunnel web resources through the UtopiaP2P network and an anonymous, immediate, untraceable cryptocurrency called Crypton.

#42 2023-06-07 22:14:41

full

joanna;12637 wrote:
full;12636 wrote:
joanna;12635 wrote:

I know it to be a full ecosystem with a wide range of distinctive features, such as the ability to tunnel web resources through the UtopiaP2P network and an anonymous, immediate, untraceable cryptocurrency called Crypton.

The Utopia P2P ecosystem was developed as a finished good with the intention of offering a full range of secure, private, and decentralized communication, financial, and internet services in one platform that gives its users the power to take control of their online activities without the interference of third parties.

#43 2023-06-07 22:15:49

joanna

full;12638 wrote:
joanna;12637 wrote:
full;12636 wrote:

The Utopia P2P ecosystem was developed as a finished good with the intention of offering a full range of secure, private, and decentralized communication, financial, and internet services in one platform that gives its users the power to take control of their online activities without the interference of third parties.

Never forget that the ecosystem added ChatGPT to one of it product some weeks ago.

#44 2023-06-08 22:40:43

Europ

joanna;12639 wrote:
full;12638 wrote:
joanna;12637 wrote:

Never forget that the ecosystem added ChatGPT to one of it product some weeks ago.

The chatGPT is actually developed with great fix  and its insure to served as an easier AI respect.

#45 2023-06-09 20:28:57

crpuusd

Europ;12782 wrote:
joanna;12639 wrote:
full;12638 wrote:

The chatGPT is actually developed with great fix  and its insure to served as an easier AI respect.

You know chatGPT  have been a great tools while there is a reviews on the Utopia mobile app and the enthusiastic developer are introducing more bots and informations the users.

#46 2023-06-10 06:08:14

Comrade

crpuusd;12938 wrote:
Europ;12782 wrote:
joanna;12639 wrote:

You know chatGPT  have been a great tools while there is a reviews on the Utopia mobile app and the enthusiastic developer are introducing more bots and informations the users.

The promotion on the Twitter handle will be closing soon and i would like not to miss that opportunity as it free  for all.

#47 2023-06-10 21:20:29

full

Comrade;13043 wrote:
crpuusd;12938 wrote:
Europ;12782 wrote:

The promotion on the Twitter handle will be closing soon and i would like not to miss that opportunity as it free  for all.

You just said the promotion on the Twitter page will close soon but you don't let us know how soon or provide the link to the promotion so we can join before it close.

#48 2023-06-10 23:35:30

oba

full;13137 wrote:
Comrade;13043 wrote:
crpuusd;12938 wrote:

You just said the promotion on the Twitter page will close soon but you don't let us know how soon or provide the link to the promotion so we can join before it close.

Here is the link to the UtopiaP2P Twitter promotion you ask for https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/16 … 08326?s=20
I will advise you to familiarize yourself with the project's social media because important news is posted there sometimes and it will be better for you to join in other than not to miss the important news or announcement.

#49 2023-06-10 23:35:54

thrive

oba;13216 wrote:
full;13137 wrote:
Comrade;13043 wrote:

Here is the link to the UtopiaP2P Twitter promotion you ask for https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/16 … 08326?s=20
I will advise you to familiarize yourself with the project's social media because important news is posted there sometimes and it will be better for you to join in other than not to miss the important news or announcement.

Yes, you have a good point since joining the social media of the crypto project we invested in has several benefits for investors or anyone interested in the project.

#50 2023-06-10 23:36:16

IyaJJJ

thrive;13217 wrote:
oba;13216 wrote:
full;13137 wrote:

Yes, you have a good point since joining the social media of the crypto project we invested in has several benefits for investors or anyone interested in the project.

One of the most important advantages of joining a crypto project on social media is staying updated with the latest updates, airdrop, news, and announcements as they happen.

Board footer