uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-03 08:17:19

migyolman

Payment gateway with crp?

Good morning, if I set up a store, how would I set up a payment gateway with crp?

Thanks and best regards,

#2 2021-11-03 10:43:22

Saahil
Website

Re: Payment gateway with crp?

You can use Utopia API to start accepting payments in CRP or there's already a payment gateway available, UtopiaPay.

#3 2021-11-03 20:17:46

filename

if you are thinking of setting up an online shop
do not hesitate to ask what you need in the developers channel,
with the API you can really do a thousand things,
I hope you have a lot of success with your project.

Developers of Utopia channel
"Public Forum for Coders to Collaborate and Cooperate on Utopia Development".
67C359988096859E3EB272F16B59E884

#4 2021-11-04 10:37:56

stelltavy
Website

@Saahil Thank you for this link.
Is there an operating mode for transposing utopiapay to another site (API example) ?

#5 2021-11-04 10:39:05

stelltavy
Website

sorry I just saw the post right after. I have the answer to my question. Thank you

#6 2022-01-04 21:25:46

Posi

Saahil;960 wrote:

You can use Utopia API to start accepting payments in CRP or there's already a payment gateway available, UtopiaPay.

This is the first time I will hear about Utopia Pay and merely looking at it, it's an incredible idea but with Crypton exchange haven't added pairs for top coins like BTC which the crypto used mostly for crypto payment around the world. Is it possible to reach BTC, CRP, USDT, ETH payment using Utopia Pay?

Last edited by Posi (2022-01-04 21:30:39)

#7 2022-01-05 05:07:07

Saahil
Website

Posi;1307 wrote:
Saahil;960 wrote:

This is the first time I will hear about Utopia Pay and merely looking at it, it's an incredible idea but with Crypton exchange haven't added pairs for top coins like BTC which the crypto used mostly for crypto payment around the world. Is it possible to reach BTC, CRP, USDT, ETH payment using Utopia Pay?

No, i don't have plans to add other crypto, UtopiaPay will be probably for CRP and UUSD only.

#8 2022-01-05 06:04:46

Cromanes

Posi;1307 wrote:

As for me "Utopia pay" is a good development, but useless at this time of development and need to attract the movement and liquidity of cryptocurrency CRP and steilbkoin UUSD. In exchange markets, and then gradually promote it, as I think.

#9 2022-01-07 10:28:47

Posi

Cromanes;1311 wrote:
Posi;1307 wrote:

This is the first time I will hear about Utopia Pay and merely looking at it, it's an incredible idea but with Crypton exchange haven't added pairs for top coins like BTC which the crypto used mostly for crypto payment around the world. Is it possible to reach BTC, CRP, USDT, ETH payment using Utopia Pay?

As for me "Utopia pay" is a good development, but useless at this time of development and need to attract the movement and liquidity of cryptocurrency CRP and steilbkoin UUSD. In exchange markets, and then gradually promote it, as I think.

You are right and that's the reason why I have the impression that adding more cryptocurrency could make that happen since CRP is yet to gain the needed acknowledge by the crypto enthusiast, though the users of the Utopia community can still use it as payment but, only a few people are aware of Utopia pay.

#10 2022-01-07 10:56:15

Posi

Saahil;1310 wrote:
Posi;1307 wrote:
Saahil;960 wrote:

No, i don't have plans to add other crypto, UtopiaPay will be probably for CRP and UUSD only.

The pair added for Monero on the Crypton exchange helps the exchange to gain more awareness with privacy coin enthusiasts. Is there's no plan of adding other cryptos in the future as well?

#11 2022-01-07 18:00:50

Cromanes

Posi;1339 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Cromanes;1311 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Posi;1307 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>This is the first time I will hear about Utopia Pay and merely looking at it, it&#039;s an incredible idea but with Crypton exchange haven&#039;t added pairs for top coins like BTC which the crypto used mostly for crypto payment around the world. Is it possible to reach BTC, CRP, USDT, ETH payment using Utopia Pay?</p></div></blockquote></div><p>As for me &quot;Utopia pay&quot; is a good development, but useless at this time of development and need to attract the movement and liquidity of cryptocurrency CRP and steilbkoin UUSD. In exchange markets, and then gradually promote it, as I think.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>You are right and that&#039;s the reason why I have the impression that adding more cryptocurrency could make that happen since CRP is yet to gain the needed acknowledge by the crypto enthusiast, though the users of the Utopia community can still use it as payment but, only a few people are aware of Utopia pay.</p>

Eh, if the Utopia ecosystem development team were also active with our activist headquarters, we could deploy some activity and an influx of new blood.

#12 2022-01-07 18:04:13

Cromanes

Posi;1340 wrote:

The pair added for Monero on the Crypton exchange helps the exchange to gain more awareness with privacy coin enthusiasts. Is there's no plan of adding other cryptos in the future as well?

By the way it would be a very useful solution to get anonymous enthusiasts to be interested in the market. Just who should we reach with such a question?

#13 2022-01-10 17:55:35

Vicob

Cromanes;1311 wrote:
Posi;1307 wrote:

but, on the other hand, sales can increase liquidity. and all of this has to be done at the same time

#14 2022-01-10 22:45:18

SGL

I'm wondering how you can take CRP/UUSD funds out of circulation for investment projects, but without hurting the bidding cup?

Crypton/UUSD donation for new developments: F50AF5410B1F3F4297043F0E046F205BCBAA76BEC70E936EB0F3AB94BF316804

#15 2022-02-11 12:03:01

Dr-Hack

Utopia Pay and CRP with privacy coins pair are inline with the vision of Utopia ... Crp is not a meme coin where it is set to do everything which the 'trend' has to offer ...

In the current system the ecosystem provides everything for someone to interact and transact while keeping their anonymity ...

Although team is always busy in with marketing to give exposure to the project while starting projects on the ecosystem lies on the end user

#16 2022-02-13 14:52:01

Cromanes

Vicob;1415 wrote:

but, on the other hand, sales can increase liquidity. and all of this has to be done at the same time

I think outside the ecosystem to spread the prominence of crypton as UUSD only with some other feature along with anonymity.

#17 2022-02-13 14:55:35

Cromanes

Dr-Hack;1515 wrote:

Utopia Pay and CRP with privacy coins pair are inline with the vision of Utopia ... Crp is not a meme coin where it is set to do everything which the 'trend' has to offer ...

In the current system the ecosystem provides everything for someone to interact and transact while keeping their anonymity ...

Although team is always busy in with marketing to give exposure to the project while starting projects on the ecosystem lies on the end user

The problem now is that now the anonymity of transactions people started to pay less attention to the example of the same Etherium and the same HYIP coins NFT and the desire of crypto exchanges to be legal and verified with the recognition of themselves as a financial institution.

#18 2022-02-13 14:57:31

Cromanes

SGL;1420 wrote:

<p>I&#039;m wondering how you can take CRP/UUSD funds out of circulation for investment projects, but without hurting the bidding cup?</p>

SGL;1420 wrote:

<p>I&#039;m wondering how you can take CRP/UUSD funds out of circulation for investment projects, but without hurting the bidding cup?</p>

Probably not, or find an intermediary who will exchange you directly. But there is no other way.

#19 2022-12-25 17:00:57

CrytoCynthia

We are now seeing that Some cryptocurrency are now running on Automatic teller machine (ATM) is it possible that CRP Crypton would one day also follow suit and would there be any CRP ?

#20 2022-12-26 21:24:09

Kelechi

Payment with Crypton CRP, doesn't have third party, making it very private. I thought it was all fake but since I started to use CRP Crypton to send payment I have really enjoyed the anonymous transactions.

#21 2022-12-27 11:15:38

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;2169 wrote:

Payment with Crypton CRP, doesn't have third party, making it very private. I thought it was all fake but since I started to use CRP Crypton to send payment I have really enjoyed the anonymous transactions.

Not only payment, sending cryptocurrency across to anyone has been difficult for a long time but in CRP Crypton you can be able to send untraceable anonymous transactions to anywhere in the world and that’s amazing.

#22 2022-12-28 21:27:29

Lanistergame2

I have a service that can enable people pay for service for their loved once and family on my country no matter where they are in the world, but due to so regulations it's on hold is there a way I can integrate the use of CRP into this

#23 2022-12-29 19:25:55

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;2296 wrote:

I have a service that can enable people pay for service for their loved once and family on my country no matter where they are in the world, but due to so regulations it's on hold is there a way I can integrate the use of CRP into this

Well if this service you speak of is your own then integrating it in the Utopia p2p application is all you’re doing. All you have to do is just create that option, but it has to do with how much your customer are using CRP Crypton.

#24 2022-12-29 20:35:56

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;2114 wrote:

We are now seeing that Some cryptocurrency are now running on Automatic teller machine (ATM) is it possible that CRP Crypton would one day also follow suit and would there be any CRP ?

Utopia p2p is a privacy and security focus project and for it to maintain its standard service there's always a prize to pay.
We can't expect it to operate as normal cryptocurrency which is not a privacy coin. Have you ever seen a privacy coin thats running on (ATM) when the Automatic teller machine itself don't support privacy?

#25 2023-01-01 18:16:15

Detroit

I am relatively new to the UTOPIA world, but even in this short time i have fallen in love with it and i have been doing things to promote this ecosystem, i have a small business in my location, i think very soon i would start accepting CRP coin in my business, i know many people do not know about UTOPIA, CRP or Crypton exchange in my locality, but if this gesture of mine goes through it would make people to ask questions, and as i explain to them they would learn and that way it helps with adoption.

Board footer