uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-08 16:52:30

Vicob
Member
Registered: 2022-01-07
Posts: 35

channel for writers

I want to create a channel for writers on the topic of modern literature. how do i find subscribers? will it be of interest to people?

Offline

#2 2022-01-08 17:02:49

Cromanes
Member
Registered: 2021-12-10
Posts: 151

Re: channel for writers

Vicob;1364 wrote:

I want to create a channel for writers on the topic of modern literature. how do i find subscribers? will it be of interest to people?

Honestly, no. Unfortunately, the community is very small and unlikely that they will be interested in it at this point in time. But to create it is worth it, I think that some promotion in the Utopia ecosystem will help you promote this channel. And you can also try to recommend from outside the ecosystem.

And can I have a link to your group please?

Offline

#3 2022-01-08 18:12:41

Vicob
Member
Registered: 2022-01-07
Posts: 35

Re: channel for writers

Cromanes;1366 wrote:
Vicob;1364 wrote:

I want to create a channel for writers on the topic of modern literature. how do i find subscribers? will it be of interest to people?

Honestly, no. Unfortunately, the community is very small and unlikely that they will be interested in it at this point in time. But to create it is worth it, I think that some promotion in the Utopia ecosystem will help you promote this channel. And you can also try to recommend from outside the ecosystem.

And can I have a link to your group please?

For now, no group has been created. the idea came to me today. still, i want to create a channel because i think utopia has great prospects. i will send the link tomorrow when i make out the channel. thank you for your interest in my channel.

Offline

#4 2022-01-09 17:49:11

Vicob
Member
Registered: 2022-01-07
Posts: 35

Re: channel for writers

hi. as promised, a link to the literary channel. i will make an effort to make it interesting for people!


FEBCFB461B0310B79661358BA1C0CE8A

Offline

#5 2022-01-09 18:03:17

Vicob
Member
Registered: 2022-01-07
Posts: 35

Re: channel for writers

what topics will be covered on the literary channel. several points are planned:


1. how to structure your text correctly. we mean sentence structures, a detailed analysis of the correct construction of paragraphs.

2. dramaturgy of literary works. to correctly build a filled text, it is necessary to know what super-task it has, its ideology, how to correctly put the idea in the work.

3. analysis of the dramaturgical idea, plot and script course of short fiction works of popular authors.

4. short summaries of the works of modern authors.

this project is aimed at the development of creativity in people. i will be immensely happy to every reader!

Offline

#6 2022-01-10 16:35:00

Vicob
Member
Registered: 2022-01-07
Posts: 35

Re: channel for writers

Hi, today I published the first post on my channel.

If you're interested, come on over and read it.

Just a reminder of the channel ID


FEBCFB461B0310B79661358BA1C0CE8A

Offline

#7 2022-01-10 16:43:55

Vicob
Member
Registered: 2022-01-07
Posts: 35

Re: channel for writers

the next three posts will be on the following topics:

1. Analysis of the work of Charles Bukowski

2. The concept of the story line of a work.

3. Analysis of "Fight Club" by Charles Palahniuk

Offline

#8 2022-01-10 22:49:14

SGL
Member
From: Infospace
Registered: 2021-12-05
Posts: 50

Re: channel for writers

Maybe it would make sense to come up with a monetization system. To encourage authors to write content. And for readers to support authors. We should come up with projects that increase demand and create use of Crypton


Crypton/UUSD donation for new developments: F50AF5410B1F3F4297043F0E046F205BCBAA76BEC70E936EB0F3AB94BF316804

Offline

#9 2022-01-11 17:56:12

Cromanes
Member
Registered: 2021-12-10
Posts: 151

Re: channel for writers

Vicob;1389 wrote:

hi. as promised, a link to the literary channel. i will make an effort to make it interesting for people!

Hey. Hey. Thank you.)

Offline

#10 2022-01-11 17:57:19

Cromanes
Member
Registered: 2021-12-10
Posts: 151

Re: channel for writers

Vicob;1390 wrote:

what topics will be covered on the literary channel. several points are planned:


1. how to structure your text correctly. we mean sentence structures, a detailed analysis of the correct construction of paragraphs.

2. dramaturgy of literary works. to correctly build a filled text, it is necessary to know what super-task it has, its ideology, how to correctly put the idea in the work.

3. analysis of the dramaturgical idea, plot and script course of short fiction works of popular authors.

4. short summaries of the works of modern authors.

this project is aimed at the development of creativity in people. i will be immensely happy to every reader!

Wow, this just got even more interesting. Do you have a literary background in this?

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB