uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1126 2023-06-18 12:11:46

Kelechi

Re: Let's have a sport board

JONSNOWING;14598 wrote:

Karim benzema would now be earning more than Messi in terms of normal salary but in terms of deals and package Messi would be earning more than him

Yes that's the power of the Arabians, I think they want to actually buy over top players to their league and it's very possible.

#1127 2023-06-18 12:51:38

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;14648 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14598 wrote:

Karim benzema would now be earning more than Messi in terms of normal salary but in terms of deals and package Messi would be earning more than him

Yes that's the power of the Arabians, I think they want to actually buy over top players to their league and it's very possible.

Well I won't blame any player that actually falls for the money, those figures are actually ridiculous and can get anyone.

#1128 2023-06-18 13:26:43

KingCRP

Guys the next season features for the English premier league is out now and it's very exciting if you ask me so guys what do you all think about it and the possible winners

#1129 2023-06-18 14:20:43

MRBEAST

Well I have gone through the fixtures and to be honest I kind of see Manchester city wining the league again because their first nine matches are very simple.

#1130 2023-06-18 14:24:35

Camavinga

MRBEAST;14672 wrote:

Well I have gone through the fixtures and to be honest I kind of see Manchester city wining the league again because their first nine matches are very simple.

There are no simple matches in the premier League, all the games are very tough. But I think Manchester city will still win the the league again because their are they strongest team in England and they have the money to improve their squad.

#1131 2023-06-18 14:33:19

Dozie

Camavinga;14674 wrote:
MRBEAST;14672 wrote:

There are no simple matches in the premier League, all the games are very tough. But I think Manchester city will still win the the league again because their are they strongest team in England and they have the money to improve their squad.

This statement is very funny, because the English premier league has turned into a farmers league, with Manchester city destroying teams that are placed in front of them.

#1132 2023-06-18 14:43:26

CrytoCynthia

Although Manchester city has quite a complete team I think they would do themselves a favor if they try to get active in this transfer market, clubs are really fortifying themselves.

#1133 2023-06-18 16:57:10

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;14684 wrote:

Although Manchester city has quite a complete team I think they would do themselves a favor if they try to get active in this transfer market, clubs are really fortifying themselves.

Well there are keeping close tab on the arsenal and westham transaction for Declan rice and if the deal goes south they can swoop in.

#1134 2023-06-18 17:51:51

KingCRP

Honestly I think that Manchester city are having an easy first nine game although arsenal is amongst the nine teams to face Manchester city but I still consider them a small team

#1135 2023-06-18 18:45:34

Dozie

Barcelona just signed a young Brazilian I believe this would be a good signing as the player actually wanted to play for Barcelona, it's a great thing seeing players play with passion.

#1136 2023-06-18 19:34:16

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;14699 wrote:

Honestly I think that Manchester city are having an easy first nine game although arsenal is amongst the nine teams to face Manchester city but I still consider them a small team

Arsenal are the runners up in the just concluded season and topped the table for majority of the calendar. It is wrong to refer to them a ssmall club.
They also have a history in the league having won it about 13 times even though much of their successes came years ago.

#1137 2023-06-18 19:38:15

MRBEAST

Lanistergame2;14736 wrote:
KingCRP;14699 wrote:

Arsenal are the runners up in the just concluded season and topped the table for majority of the calendar. It is wrong to refer to them a ssmall club.
They also have a history in the league having won it about 13 times even though much of their successes came years ago.

Well arsenal had a chance to win the league that's because that period Manchester city were having several bad days in the office but at the end we now saw that arsenal were just not it

#1138 2023-06-18 21:34:46

Crpuss

MRBEAST;14740 wrote:
Lanistergame2;14736 wrote:
KingCRP;14699 wrote:

Well arsenal had a chance to win the league that's because that period Manchester city were having several bad days in the office but at the end we now saw that arsenal were just not it

If it was Liverpool that were in the same position as arsenal then i would have believed they would have a great chance against Manchester city but arsenal don't have the heart to soak the pressure.

#1139 2023-06-18 23:40:38

level

full;14505 wrote:
Dozie;14484 wrote:

I think those clubs from Saudi Arabia are actually sponsored by the government that's why they can cough out those huge figures for players salary.

If you're saying this because of the huge money the Saudi Arabian spent on football you're wrong because the people from there have a lot of billionaires who are sport enthusiasts.

In Saudi Arabia, football clubs are not directly sponsored by the government, but they may receive financial support from the government for various purposes, such as infrastructure development and hosting international tournaments.

#1140 2023-06-18 23:41:00

joanna

level;14847 wrote:
full;14505 wrote:
Dozie;14484 wrote:

I think those clubs from Saudi Arabia are actually sponsored by the government that's why they can cough out those huge figures for players salary.

If you're saying this because of the huge money the Saudi Arabian spent on football you're wrong because the people from there have a lot of billionaires who are sport enthusiasts.

In Saudi Arabia, football clubs are not directly sponsored by the government, but they may receive financial support from the government for various purposes, such as infrastructure development and hosting international tournaments.

I believe every country where people are sports enthusiasts has the exact support from the government. Therefore, I don't see this as a big deal.

#1141 2023-06-18 23:41:54

thrive

joanna;14848 wrote:
level;14847 wrote:
full;14505 wrote:

I believe every country where people are sports enthusiasts has the exact support from the government. Therefore, I don't see this as a big deal.

Meanwhile, the SAFF is responsible for managing and organizing football activities and competitions in Saudi Arabia, as well as representing the country at international football events.

#1142 2023-06-18 23:42:15

level

thrive;14849 wrote:
joanna;14848 wrote:
level;14847 wrote:

Meanwhile, the SAFF is responsible for managing and organizing football activities and competitions in Saudi Arabia, as well as representing the country at international football events.

The SAFF receives financial support from the Saudi Arabian government, which funds the development and promotion of football in the country.

#1143 2023-06-18 23:43:23

joanna

level;14850 wrote:
thrive;14849 wrote:
joanna;14848 wrote:

The SAFF receives financial support from the Saudi Arabian government, which funds the development and promotion of football in the country.

The government provides resources to support football infrastructure, such as stadiums, training facilities, and youth development programs, as well as providing financial support for the teams.

#1144 2023-06-18 23:43:50

thrive

joanna;14851 wrote:
level;14850 wrote:
thrive;14849 wrote:

The government provides resources to support football infrastructure, such as stadiums, training facilities, and youth development programs, as well as providing financial support for the teams.

In general, football clubs in Saudi Arabia are typically owned by private investors or organizations, such as companies or sports associations.

#1145 2023-06-18 23:44:59

level

thrive;14852 wrote:
joanna;14851 wrote:
level;14850 wrote:

In general, football clubs in Saudi Arabia are typically owned by private investors or organizations, such as companies or sports associations.

These clubs can generate revenue from various sources, such as ticket sales, merchandise sales, and sponsorship and endorsement deals.

#1146 2023-06-18 23:45:19

joanna

level;14853 wrote:
thrive;14852 wrote:
joanna;14851 wrote:

These clubs can generate revenue from various sources, such as ticket sales, merchandise sales, and sponsorship and endorsement deals.

Although football clubs in Saudi Arabia are not directly sponsored by the government, the government does provide support for the development of football infrastructure, such as stadiums and training facilities, which indirectly benefits the clubs.

#1147 2023-06-18 23:46:17

thrive

joanna;14854 wrote:
level;14853 wrote:
thrive;14852 wrote:

Although football clubs in Saudi Arabia are not directly sponsored by the government, the government does provide support for the development of football infrastructure, such as stadiums and training facilities, which indirectly benefits the clubs.

Additionally, the government may provide funding to support national teams participating in international tournaments, such as the World Cup, which includes financial support for the participating clubs.

#1148 2023-06-18 23:47:47

level

thrive;14855 wrote:
joanna;14854 wrote:
level;14853 wrote:

Additionally, the government may provide funding to support national teams participating in international tournaments, such as the World Cup, which includes financial support for the participating clubs.

Technically, football clubs in Saudi Arabia are typically owned by private investors or organizations but may receive indirect support from the government in the form of infrastructure development and funding for national teams.

#1149 2023-06-19 15:16:31

Kelechi

level;14856 wrote:
thrive;14855 wrote:
joanna;14854 wrote:

Technically, football clubs in Saudi Arabia are typically owned by private investors or organizations but may receive indirect support from the government in the form of infrastructure development and funding for national teams.

Saudi Arabia used to be a plane desert before they built what it is today now that's what they want to do with their football.

#1150 2023-06-19 15:23:59

KAMSI_UG

Well I don't know how solid the passion of the football fans are in the Arab but it won't be that easy to build a football dynasty with just money alone.

Board footer