uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1151 2023-06-19 15:30:39

KingCRP

Re: Let's have a sport board

Guys what's the current biggest transfer that has happened now and what's your take on the team you believe would do well this season with what you have seen.

#1152 2023-06-19 15:35:56

Dozie

Well the best signing so far in the market has to be Jude Bellingham that went from Dortmund to real Madrid I believe that was a really good sign for them

#1153 2023-06-19 15:39:01

CrytoCynthia

Well I am still not sure which role Jude Bellingham would play at real Madrid because currently they have a very compact mid field I believe it would be very tough.

#1154 2023-06-19 15:48:23

MRBEAST

CrytoCynthia;14904 wrote:

Well I am still not sure which role Jude Bellingham would play at real Madrid because currently they have a very compact mid field I believe it would be very tough.

I think real Madrid are looking into the future, Luka modric has giving his all for the club and he is no longer Young again I believe he just has one more season to play at the club.

#1155 2023-06-19 17:21:28

Kelechi

MRBEAST;14912 wrote:

I think real Madrid are looking into the future, Luka modric has giving his all for the club and he is no longer Young again I believe he just has one more season to play at the club.

Well I think so too and Jude Bellingham is a physical and very skillful player so I believe he can fit into the team.

#1156 2023-06-19 17:24:23

Camavinga

Jude Bellingham is a very special boy and so young, despite the fact that his young he still have a very good role to play in real Madrid. Most of their mid fielders are kind of old so Jude Bellingham is a player for the future.

#1157 2023-06-19 17:27:29

KAMSI_UG

Camavinga;14928 wrote:

Jude Bellingham is a very special boy and so young, despite the fact that his young he still have a very good role to play in real Madrid. Most of their mid fielders are kind of old so Jude Bellingham is a player for the future.

Well that's true but the point here is do you think Jude Bellingham should be a starter at real Madrid looking at the depth of there squad.

#1158 2023-06-19 17:33:03

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;14931 wrote:
Camavinga;14928 wrote:

Well that's true but the point here is do you think Jude Bellingham should be a starter at real Madrid looking at the depth of there squad.

I think yes he can and infact he would be a very good partner with tchuomani if I am getting the spelling of his name correctly, they would be a great force together.

#1159 2023-06-19 18:38:22

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;14936 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14931 wrote:
Camavinga;14928 wrote:

I think yes he can and infact he would be a very good partner with tchuomani if I am getting the spelling of his name correctly, they would be a great force together.

Well let's not forget that camavenga is also there to give the support to the midfield and also Luka modric is still giving it in like he is a teenager that's another aspect.

#1160 2023-06-19 18:43:15

Dozie

Guys what do you all think about this former Liverpool legend suggestions of Trent leaving the full back role and going to play at the center, do you all think he has a chance there.

#1161 2023-06-19 18:56:01

MRBEAST

Well I think that Liverpool legend did not think that through because so far Trent has dropped form even with role he has been asked to play so I don't see how he would be helpful at center.

#1162 2023-06-19 21:43:32

thrive

Kelechi;14885 wrote:
level;14856 wrote:
thrive;14855 wrote:

Additionally, the government may provide funding to support national teams participating in international tournaments, such as the World Cup, which includes financial support for the participating clubs.

Technically, football clubs in Saudi Arabia are typically owned by private investors or organizations but may receive indirect support from the government in the form of infrastructure development and funding for national teams.

Saudi Arabia used to be a plane desert before they built what it is today now that's what they want to do with their football.

Yes, Saudi Arabia used to be a primarily agricultural and nomadic country until the massive discovery of oil resources in the 1930s which fundamentally transformed it into a global economic power.

#1163 2023-06-19 21:43:55

Vastextension

thrive;14984 wrote:
Kelechi;14885 wrote:
level;14856 wrote:

Technically, football clubs in Saudi Arabia are typically owned by private investors or organizations but may receive indirect support from the government in the form of infrastructure development and funding for national teams.

Saudi Arabia used to be a plane desert before they built what it is today now that's what they want to do with their football.

Yes, Saudi Arabia used to be a primarily agricultural and nomadic country until the massive discovery of oil resources in the 1930s which fundamentally transformed it into a global economic power.

That's true and before the discovery of oil, much of Saudi Arabia's economy relied on agriculture, including date farming, herding, and other traditional occupations.

#1164 2023-06-19 21:44:12

level

Vastextension;14985 wrote:
thrive;14984 wrote:
Kelechi;14885 wrote:

That's true and before the discovery of oil, much of Saudi Arabia's economy relied on agriculture, including date farming, herding, and other traditional occupations.

However, the discovery of oil represented a significant turning point in Saudi Arabia's economic development, setting the country on a path toward becoming a major oil exporter and a leading economic force in the Middle East.

#1165 2023-06-19 21:44:31

joanna

level;14986 wrote:
thrive;14984 wrote:

However, the discovery of oil represented a significant turning point in Saudi Arabia's economic development, setting the country on a path toward becoming a major oil exporter and a leading economic force in the Middle East.

Today, Saudi Arabia remains one of the world's top oil producers, supplying approximately 10% of global oil production, with the oil industry playing a significant role in the country's economy and national development.

#1166 2023-06-19 21:44:53

oba

joanna;14987 wrote:
level;14986 wrote:

Today, Saudi Arabia remains one of the world's top oil producers, supplying approximately 10% of global oil production, with the oil industry playing a significant role in the country's economy and national development.

I like how the Middle Eastern government makes use of their country's oil production resources by spending money to renovate the country.

#1167 2023-06-19 21:45:21

thrive

oba;14988 wrote:
joanna;14987 wrote:
level;14986 wrote:

I like how the Middle Eastern government makes use of their country's oil production resources by spending money to renovate the country.

Yes, the  Eastern government well with their country's economy and this is why they are considered one of the wealthy countries and people move there for business.

#1168 2023-06-19 21:45:42

Vastextension

thrive;14989 wrote:
oba;14988 wrote:
joanna;14987 wrote:

Yes, the  Eastern government well with their country's economy and this is why they are considered one of the wealthy countries and people move there for business.

Despite how good they are in terms of business and making good use of their country's wealth. Their sports area can be problematic because they usually make things personal.

#1169 2023-06-19 21:46:02

level

Vastextension;14990 wrote:
thrive;14989 wrote:
oba;14988 wrote:

Despite how good they are in terms of business and making good use of their country's wealth. Their sports area can be problematic because they usually make things personal.

I think that's because of their understanding there and their religious belief, I don't what actually causes it but they mostly take things personally at some point.

#1170 2023-06-19 21:46:23

joanna

level;14991 wrote:
thrive;14989 wrote:

I think that's because of their understanding there and their religious belief, I don't what actually causes it but they mostly take things personally at some point.

This reminds me of the last World Cup when Saudi Arabia want to play against Argentina there's a video circulating about the Saudi Arabia crown Prince threatening to penalize the players if they lose but promising to give the team one Rolls-Royce each if they win.

#1171 2023-06-19 21:46:43

oba

joanna;14992 wrote:
level;14991 wrote:

This reminds me of the last World Cup when Saudi Arabia want to play against Argentina there's a video circulating about the Saudi Arabia crown Prince threatening to penalize the players if they lose but promising to give the team one Rolls-Royce each if they win.

But they lost the game against Argentina 2-1. Does anyone if the Saudi Arabia national team was indeed punished for losing the game? Or is the Prince just trying to boost them

#1172 2023-06-19 21:47:07

thrive

oba;14994 wrote:
joanna;14992 wrote:
level;14991 wrote:

But they lost the game against Argentina 2-1. Does anyone if the Saudi Arabia national team was indeed punished for losing the game? Or is the Prince just trying to boost them

We can never know unless someone that resides in Saudi Arabia and who also has the latest information about the Saudi Arabia national team and family tells us what really happened.

#1173 2023-06-19 21:47:28

Vastextension

thrive;14995 wrote:
oba;14994 wrote:
joanna;14992 wrote:

We can never know unless someone that resides in Saudi Arabia and who also has the latest information about the Saudi Arabia national team and family tells us what really happened.

But it will be a sad situation if the Saudi Arabia Prince does what we're told he announced in the video because the team is really good for the game of football is not only about being good but making good use of every opportunity.

#1174 2023-06-19 22:06:28

Crpuss

Vastextension;14996 wrote:
thrive;14995 wrote:
oba;14994 wrote:

But it will be a sad situation if the Saudi Arabia Prince does what we're told he announced in the video because the team is really good for the game of football is not only about being good but making good use of every opportunity.

Well fromy point of view it's really unfair that the Saudi Arabians feel or think they can just influence the football world just because the have the money to do so.

#1175 2023-06-20 04:12:27

JONSNOWING

The English premier league has had newcomers those that were promoted from the lower division, although many of them has been in the English premier league before, so guys which of the clubs amongst the three would be awesome.

Board footer