uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-06-19 17:29:23

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Camavinga;14917 wrote:
Detroit;14758 wrote:

Many young projects would love to emulate Utopia's ecosystem strategy to make theirs better. But as a business person, you do not share your secret.

There are many decentralised project but they do not function in exactly thesame way, utopia is not the only decentralised project out there and how they operate is not a secret. Other decentralised project can operate differently.

That's true so many decentralized project some are even just exchange other can be other platform but UtopiaP2P is something like a Decentralized ecosystem.

Offline

#52 2023-06-19 18:35:51

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

KingCRP;14932 wrote:
Camavinga;14917 wrote:
Detroit;14758 wrote:

Many young projects would love to emulate Utopia's ecosystem strategy to make theirs better. But as a business person, you do not share your secret.

There are many decentralised project but they do not function in exactly thesame way, utopia is not the only decentralised project out there and how they operate is not a secret. Other decentralised project can operate differently.

That's true so many decentralized project some are even just exchange other can be other platform but UtopiaP2P is something like a Decentralized ecosystem.

Utopia p2p also has a Decentralized exchange, crypton exchange and so far it's the best decentralized exchange I have ever used that's certain. UtopiaP2P is just amazing.

Offline

#53 2023-06-19 18:39:48

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

CrytoCynthia;14939 wrote:
KingCRP;14932 wrote:
Camavinga;14917 wrote:

There are many decentralised project but they do not function in exactly thesame way, utopia is not the only decentralised project out there and how they operate is not a secret. Other decentralised project can operate differently.

That's true so many decentralized project some are even just exchange other can be other platform but UtopiaP2P is something like a Decentralized ecosystem.

Utopia p2p also has a Decentralized exchange, crypton exchange and so far it's the best decentralized exchange I have ever used that's certain. UtopiaP2P is just amazing.

That's so true an exchange that allows you to register without the rigorous KYC requirements that's the exchange I would always like to be part of.

Offline

#54 2023-06-19 18:51:26

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Dozie;14942 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;14939 wrote:
KingCRP;14932 wrote:

That's true so many decentralized project some are even just exchange other can be other platform but UtopiaP2P is something like a Decentralized ecosystem.

Utopia p2p also has a Decentralized exchange, crypton exchange and so far it's the best decentralized exchange I have ever used that's certain. UtopiaP2P is just amazing.

That's so true an exchange that allows you to register without the rigorous KYC requirements that's the exchange I would always like to be part of.

Also you get to enjoy so much utilities and benefits from Crypton exchange at a very good transaction fee rate, it's a no brainer to actually be on crypton exchange

Offline

#55 2023-06-19 19:48:59

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

My first time doing a cryptocurrency transaction was wih the Crypton exchange and since then It’s the exchange I highly recommend for new

Offline

#56 2023-06-19 22:12:01

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,574

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

JONSNOWING;14954 wrote:

My first time doing a cryptocurrency transaction was wih the Crypton exchange and since then It’s the exchange I highly recommend for new

Transacting on crypton exchange was actually made easy with no technical style or developer undergo protocol. Its just simple steps that every users can assimilate and do.

Offline

#57 2023-06-20 23:38:43

Europ
Member
Registered: 2023-05-23
Posts: 1,372

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

crpuusd;15043 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14954 wrote:

My first time doing a cryptocurrency transaction was wih the Crypton exchange and since then It’s the exchange I highly recommend for new

Transacting on crypton exchange was actually made easy with no technical style or developer undergo protocol. Its just simple steps that every users can assimilate and do.

Its far more better to acknowledge the effort been released on the platform and new area

Offline

#58 2023-06-21 05:32:57

gap
Member
Registered: 2023-06-14
Posts: 1,105

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Europ;15233 wrote:
crpuusd;15043 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14954 wrote:

My first time doing a cryptocurrency transaction was wih the Crypton exchange and since then It’s the exchange I highly recommend for new

Transacting on crypton exchange was actually made easy with no technical style or developer undergo protocol. Its just simple steps that every users can assimilate and do.

Its far more better to acknowledge the effort been released on the platform and new area

Utopia did a very wonderful job in which we proud of. Having creates such a Classic Crypton coin embedded with a secured community and and a safe exchanger

Offline

#59 2023-06-21 19:54:41

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,812

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Crypton exchange is going the best they can to promote and facilitate the process of being a beautiful and secure community and acknowledge cryptocurrency.

Offline

#60 2023-06-21 19:59:05

Europ
Member
Registered: 2023-05-23
Posts: 1,372

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

KAMSI_UG;15286 wrote:

Crypton exchange is going the best they can to promote and facilitate the process of being a beautiful and secure community and acknowledge cryptocurrency.

Was thinking if peradventures there can actually been a way of transact or trade some available coins in diverse ,reversible and analytics form to get profits at the outputs

Offline

#61 2023-06-21 20:57:45

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

With millions of potential new customers every year, crypto exchanges are using armies of lawyers and billion-dollar war chests to fight legal battles and also promote their businesses.

Offline

#62 2023-06-21 21:02:37

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,556

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

CrytoCynthia;15325 wrote:

With millions of potential new customers every year, crypto exchanges are using armies of lawyers and billion-dollar war chests to fight legal battles and also promote their businesses.

You know crypto currency has stands to become multi millions project now with big bag investors so much financial power will be put in front to stabilize and neutralized that allegations.

Offline

#63 2023-06-22 06:33:15

gap
Member
Registered: 2023-06-14
Posts: 1,105

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Comrade;15327 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;15325 wrote:

With millions of potential new customers every year, crypto exchanges are using armies of lawyers and billion-dollar war chests to fight legal battles and also promote their businesses.

You know crypto currency has stands to become multi millions project now with big bag investors so much financial power will be put in front to stabilize and neutralized that allegations.

You are right mate, we all understand that crypto currency is a wallet never attaches to any name and it understood that most of the elite as most investment in crypto.

Offline

#64 2023-06-22 18:28:19

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

CrytoCynthia;15325 wrote:

With millions of potential new customers every year, crypto exchanges are using armies of lawyers and billion-dollar war chests to fight legal battles and also promote their businesses.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with that, i do not support everything that centralized exchanges do, but they have a right to defend themselves if they are accused of doing something wrong, and that is what they are doing. They make so much from their customers, but they also serve them.

Offline

#65 2023-06-24 12:30:40

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,556

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Camavinga;15450 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;15325 wrote:

With millions of potential new customers every year, crypto exchanges are using armies of lawyers and billion-dollar war chests to fight legal battles and also promote their businesses.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with that, i do not support everything that centralized exchanges do, but they have a right to defend themselves if they are accused of doing something wrong, and that is what they are doing. They make so much from their customers, but they also serve them.

The centralised policy are basically about the public views and illuminating the value of individuals and the world at large. Well its quite understandable that nothing comes to light without the help of the centralised government either way or the other.

Offline

#66 2023-06-24 17:17:03

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Comrade;15466 wrote:

Well its quite understandable that nothing comes to light without the help of the centralised government either way or the other.

Things can come to light without centralized governments, it is centralized organizations that really need the government because they work like them, so the government will tell them to request kyc and use their Aml policy, decentralized organizations work through smart contract and there us usually nothing for the govt to regulate.

Offline

#67 2023-06-24 20:10:19

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

A centralized government is more accountable, but dis- proportionately accountable to the most informed regions. If it enjoys discretion over the job.

Offline

#68 2023-06-24 21:05:44

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,574

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Detroit;15548 wrote:

A centralized government is more accountable, but dis- proportionately accountable to the most informed regions. If it enjoys discretion over the job.

The government deals in circulations of informational protocol connected to each other for clarification of individual values and rates. While the centralized always have a coarse blockchain technically bond together to provides a directly interaction within two peers. Decentralization is a wise choice to keep your heads down.

Offline

#69 2023-06-24 21:10:24

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

crpuusd;15560 wrote:
Detroit;15548 wrote:

A centralized government is more accountable, but dis- proportionately accountable to the most informed regions. If it enjoys discretion over the job.

The government deals in circulations of informational protocol connected to each other for clarification of individual values and rates. While the centralized always have a coarse blockchain technically bond together to provides a directly interaction within two peers. Decentralization is a wise choice to keep your heads down.

With the value UtopiaP2P is trying to keep I don't think we should be taking about the government here . This ecosystem is giving power to the users and not the government.

Offline

#70 2023-06-25 20:10:04

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Decentralization should be characterized by public accountability if local governments are to be subject to democratic control. In such a form, citizens should be informed.

Offline

#71 2023-06-25 20:31:10

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,812

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Well if you want to make profits the. Investing in CRP CRYPTON and any other coin is then the best way. That's just the simple fact.

Offline

#72 2023-06-25 20:42:56

Europ
Member
Registered: 2023-05-23
Posts: 1,372

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Whichever system we choose with our funds are both safe in their way. Most of our centralized income are been recorded by our National Financial institute while the Decentralization system is only thing we've got to keep our funds out of the public.

Offline

#73 2023-06-25 22:14:09

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Be aware that a hacker can potentially steal the contents of your digital wallet. Crypto systems allow users to stay relatively anonymous and there is no way you can recover it.

Offline

#74 2023-06-25 23:39:47

Europ
Member
Registered: 2023-05-23
Posts: 1,372

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

CrytoCynthia;15779 wrote:

Be aware that a hacker can potentially steal the contents of your digital wallet. Crypto systems allow users to stay relatively anonymous and there is no way you can recover it.

That's why we always have different kinds of procurement that can helps to enhance the safety of our funds without getting compromised. Same goes to centralised coin.

Offline

#75 2023-06-25 23:51:38

gap
Member
Registered: 2023-06-14
Posts: 1,105

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Europ;15847 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;15779 wrote:

Be aware that a hacker can potentially steal the contents of your digital wallet. Crypto systems allow users to stay relatively anonymous and there is no way you can recover it.

That's why we always have different kinds of procurement that can helps to enhance the safety of our funds without getting compromised. Same goes to centralised coin.

Both sides has it measures and risk so it more advisable to know and understand the systems.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB