uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#426 2023-06-18 12:10:40

Kelechi

Re: mobile app. When?

JONSNOWING;14579 wrote:

Maybe the comparison might be in the direction of the Desktop app and the beta version of the mobile application. But is there any difference between the mobile app and the Beta version of the mobile app

Well I think it would be best understand what UtopiaP2P currently have and that's the desktop application and the mobile application.

#427 2023-06-18 12:48:59

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;14647 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14579 wrote:

Maybe the comparison might be in the direction of the Desktop app and the beta version of the mobile application. But is there any difference between the mobile app and the Beta version of the mobile app

Well I think it would be best understand what UtopiaP2P currently have and that's the desktop application and the mobile application.

Yes that's true many people are fond of making the mistake of actually thinking the current Mobile application is the original one.

#428 2023-06-18 14:32:11

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;14651 wrote:
Kelechi;14647 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14579 wrote:

Yes that's true many people are fond of making the mistake of actually thinking the current Mobile application is the original one.

Well I don't mean to be to hasty to conclude but I would rather have the desktop version of UtopiaP2P application any day any time to any form of the mobile application.

#429 2023-06-18 14:38:45

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;14678 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14651 wrote:
Kelechi;14647 wrote:

Well I don't mean to be to hasty to conclude but I would rather have the desktop version of UtopiaP2P application any day any time to any form of the mobile application.

That's why it's all about individual preference, there are some who does not like working off their laptop and they would rather prefer the flexibility of the mobile application.

#430 2023-06-18 16:54:58

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;14681 wrote:
Dozie;14678 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14651 wrote:

That's why it's all about individual preference, there are some who does not like working off their laptop and they would rather prefer the flexibility of the mobile application.

It may no be about individual preference, I have a friend in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem who isn't his choice using the mobile application, he just does it because he has no other device.

#431 2023-06-18 17:55:20

KingCRP

Kelechi;14687 wrote:
Dozie;14678 wrote:

It may no be about individual preference, I have a friend in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem who isn't his choice using the mobile application, he just does it because he has no other device.

Yes this is a good point and a reason why people actually are using the mobile application it is not that they like the mobile application but they are limited with their choices as that's their only option.

#432 2023-06-18 18:40:14

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;14701 wrote:
Kelechi;14687 wrote:

Yes this is a good point and a reason why people actually are using the mobile application it is not that they like the mobile application but they are limited with their choices as that's their only option.

Well people like me would always still use the desktop application, I get everything I need using the desktop application so I don't see myself using anything else than this.

#433 2023-06-18 21:25:08

Crpuss

CrytoCynthia;14717 wrote:
KingCRP;14701 wrote:
Kelechi;14687 wrote:

Well people like me would always still use the desktop application, I get everything I need using the desktop application so I don't see myself using anything else than this.

I think maybe you are the type that works remotely but for me that's not fixed at a place I think the mobile application would be more preferable than the desktop version.

#434 2023-06-19 15:15:20

Kelechi

Crpuss;14781 wrote:
KingCRP;14701 wrote:

I think maybe you are the type that works remotely but for me that's not fixed at a place I think the mobile application would be more preferable than the desktop version.

Well if you choose the mobile application over the desktop application then you would be missing out on so many benefits like so many utilities.

#435 2023-06-19 15:19:48

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;14884 wrote:
Crpuss;14781 wrote:

Well if you choose the mobile application over the desktop application then you would be missing out on so many benefits like so many utilities.

I think that's the point for the team creating both so you can have the choice of using them both, when you are free or on the go

#436 2023-06-19 15:25:04

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;14888 wrote:
Kelechi;14884 wrote:
Crpuss;14781 wrote:

I think that's the point for the team creating both so you can have the choice of using them both, when you are free or on the go

Well don't forget that the mobile version of the application that's available now is still in it's beta version state and not the real one so let's be patient for theain version.

#437 2023-06-19 15:32:51

Dozie

Looking at the memo the mobile application version proper was supposed to be out since 2022 but still all we have is the beta version I believe the team has moved to other things

#438 2023-06-19 15:46:10

MRBEAST

Dozie;14899 wrote:

Looking at the memo the mobile application version proper was supposed to be out since 2022 but still all we have is the beta version I believe the team has moved to other things

Well there are many other things for the team to look into and also the developers are very busy, so we can all just make do with the desktop version of the application.

#439 2023-06-19 17:18:19

Kelechi

MRBEAST;14910 wrote:
Dozie;14899 wrote:

Well there are many other things for the team to look into and also the developers are very busy, so we can all just make do with the desktop version of the application.

Currently now the most exciting service has to be the chatGPT service I personally I am trying to get used to it for now.

#440 2023-06-19 21:56:42

Crpuss

Kelechi;14921 wrote:
MRBEAST;14910 wrote:
Dozie;14899 wrote:

Currently now the most exciting service has to be the chatGPT service I personally I am trying to get used to it for now.

Well from my knowledge about it it's really not so hard to comprehend and you can definitely understand it that's how all UtopiaP2P utilities are for real.

#441 2023-06-20 15:18:33

KingCRP

Crpuss;15015 wrote:
Kelechi;14921 wrote:
MRBEAST;14910 wrote:

Well from my knowledge about it it's really not so hard to comprehend and you can definitely understand it that's how all UtopiaP2P utilities are for real.

Well I have a quick test or question for you, you definitely know that there Are alot of utilities in UtopiaP2P so which is your favorite and why are you choosing it.

#442 2023-06-20 15:24:38

Dozie

KingCRP;15091 wrote:
Crpuss;15015 wrote:
Kelechi;14921 wrote:

Well I have a quick test or question for you, you definitely know that there Are alot of utilities in UtopiaP2P so which is your favorite and why are you choosing it.

Well if I were to get asked this question I would say I don't really know because honestly I am amazed by virtually all of Utopia p2p utilities and that's just the Truth.

#443 2023-06-20 15:41:43

MRBEAST

Dozie;15096 wrote:
KingCRP;15091 wrote:
Crpuss;15015 wrote:

Well if I were to get asked this question I would say I don't really know because honestly I am amazed by virtually all of Utopia p2p utilities and that's just the Truth.

Well I also have this same feeling but for sure I do have a special utilities I actually value in cryptocurrency and amongst them are the Utopia p2p decentralized exchange crypton exchange

#444 2023-06-20 15:56:45

Crpuss

MRBEAST;15105 wrote:
Dozie;15096 wrote:
KingCRP;15091 wrote:

Well I also have this same feeling but for sure I do have a special utilities I actually value in cryptocurrency and amongst them are the Utopia p2p decentralized exchange crypton exchange

Great choice but I would endare you to go check out the chatGPT service on the UtopiaP2P secured messenger I don't know but I have a feeling you may change your mind.

#445 2023-06-20 17:54:53

Kelechi

Crpuss;15110 wrote:
MRBEAST;15105 wrote:
Dozie;15096 wrote:

Great choice but I would endare you to go check out the chatGPT service on the UtopiaP2P secured messenger I don't know but I have a feeling you may change your mind.

Well mate to be honest I have been trying to check the chatGPT service of UtopiaP2P out but I have not been able to do so.

#446 2023-06-21 21:48:21

KingCRP

This gentle introduction to the machine learning models that power ChatGPT, will start at the introduction of Large Language Models, dive into the market

#447 2023-06-24 19:50:24

MRBEAST

KingCRP;15349 wrote:

This gentle introduction to the machine learning models that power ChatGPT, will start at the introduction of Large Language Models, dive into the market

I am still understanding the actual benefits of the chatGPT service, really I still can not get my hands around it what are the really usefulness of chatGPT service.

#448 2023-06-24 20:41:01

Crpuss

MRBEAST;15541 wrote:
KingCRP;15349 wrote:

I am still understanding the actual benefits of the chatGPT service, really I still can not get my hands around it what are the really usefulness of chatGPT service.

Well then you need to read up more. There are many Utilities the UtopiaP2P chatGPT service offers it's a great personal assistant to me and I have been using it for a long while now.

#449 2023-06-24 21:59:51

Crpuss

chatGPT service is not just a new service and it's one that has becoming very necessary, it's nice seeing Utopia p2p take a bold step into chatGPT service in cryptocurrency.

#450 2023-06-25 18:11:53

Kelechi

Crpuss;15579 wrote:

chatGPT service is not just a new service and it's one that has becoming very necessary, it's nice seeing Utopia p2p take a bold step into chatGPT service in cryptocurrency.

Well for The UtopiaP2P ecosystem the ChatGPT service here is some worth new. I would say it is still going to become a big thing.

Board footer