uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-14 12:39:02

SoaringMoon

LOOTspace - A Space Themed Utopia Multiplayer Browser Game

I am developing a browser based game, much like the ones available on the internet in the early 2000's.

Chat: ut://joinChannelByUnsName?LOOT

In this game players fight to control territory in a virtual galaxy. They can gather materials, upgrade their ships, and fight other player's armadas. I am developing this game actively, and am adding new features daily. I would like some feedback as to what people would like to see and do in the game (as long as I'm skilled enough to pull it off).

Over the last few hours I have made a visual overhaul to the website. Don't be afraid to check it out.

If you have any questions, direct them here, or in the #LOOT chat.

Personal Privacy Advocate | Game Developer | NFT Creator | Artificial Intelligence Safety Researcher

#2 2022-02-11 11:49:05

Dr-Hack

Re: LOOTspace - A Space Themed Utopia Multiplayer Browser Game

can you also attach some images to your post ? it will be better for people who want to see the glimpse of it

#3 2022-03-08 01:22:55

SoaringMoon

How do I attach, upload, or link images from this forum? Does the browser even support linking to an image on another website that way?

Personal Privacy Advocate | Game Developer | NFT Creator | Artificial Intelligence Safety Researcher

#4 2022-03-09 14:20:41

Makedonskiy

good luck

#5 2022-04-26 17:34:54

Cromanes

SoaringMoon;1203 wrote:

I am developing a browser based game, much like the ones available on the internet in the early 2000's.

Chat: ut://joinChannelByUnsName?LOOT

In this game players fight to control territory in a virtual galaxy. They can gather materials, upgrade their ships, and fight other player's armadas. I am developing this game actively, and am adding new features daily. I would like some feedback as to what people would like to see and do in the game (as long as I'm skilled enough to pull it off).

Over the last few hours I have made a visual overhaul to the website. Don't be afraid to check it out.

If you have any questions, direct them here, or in the #LOOT chat.

I wonder if this can be added to the liquidity? Or a PR framework to promote the U ecosystem?

By the way, I can help translate it into Russian.

#6 2022-04-26 17:36:43

Cromanes

SoaringMoon;1765 wrote:

How do I attach, upload, or link images from this forum? Does the browser even support linking to an image on another website that way?

You can upload a screenshot here somehow. But I have no idea. Too much complexity in an outdated forum.

Board footer