Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-06-19 15:27:20

KingCRP

Re: Why you should use Crypton coin

KAMSI_UG;14890 wrote:
Kelechi;14883 wrote:
Crpuss;14785 wrote:

The uMusic is an important tool for upcoming musician who chooses to be heard, this is an opportunity to actually interact with their prospective fans.

Yes the uMusic is also a platform where artist can get into conversation with their fans making it productive.

I believe that the UtopiaP2P team wants to build a platform where everyone can benefit from and that why there are many useful utilities.

Right now my main issues with UtopiaP2P is in terms of publicity I believe they should try and work to see the marketing level of the project increase and the platform get good out reach.

#202 2023-06-19 17:20:26

Kelechi

KingCRP;14894 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14890 wrote:
Kelechi;14883 wrote:

Yes the uMusic is also a platform where artist can get into conversation with their fans making it productive.

I believe that the UtopiaP2P team wants to build a platform where everyone can benefit from and that why there are many useful utilities.

Right now my main issues with UtopiaP2P is in terms of publicity I believe they should try and work to see the marketing level of the project increase and the platform get good out reach.

Well I think I have seen articles about Utopia p2p on lots of social media sites already so I believe the team are working very hard.

#203 2023-06-19 17:24:23

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;14923 wrote:
KingCRP;14894 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14890 wrote:

Well I think I have seen articles about Utopia p2p on lots of social media sites already so I believe the team are working very hard.

Marketing isn't that easy you can put so much effort into it an still some people would still not have seen anything about it.

#204 2023-06-19 17:31:43

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;14927 wrote:
Kelechi;14923 wrote:
KingCRP;14894 wrote:

Marketing isn't that easy you can put so much effort into it an still some people would still not have seen anything about it.

Well if you actually check out the amount of people getting into the UtopiaP2P ecosystem you would understand that yes the team is actually do so much in terms of publicity.

#205 2023-06-19 18:34:05

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;14935 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14927 wrote:
Kelechi;14923 wrote:

Well if you actually check out the amount of people getting into the UtopiaP2P ecosystem you would understand that yes the team is actually do so much in terms of publicity.

From the UtopiaP2P channel alone you can be safe to say that the team has put in so much work for the development and publicity of the project this is certain.

#206 2023-06-19 18:41:59

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;14938 wrote:
KingCRP;14935 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14927 wrote:

From the UtopiaP2P channel alone you can be safe to say that the team has put in so much work for the development and publicity of the project this is certain.

Yes the community on channels of the UtopiaP2P application is huge and this community is ever growing and it's great to see that happening if you ask me it's awesome.

#207 2023-06-19 18:53:44

MRBEAST

Dozie;14944 wrote:
KingCRP;14935 wrote:

Yes the community on channels of the UtopiaP2P application is huge and this community is ever growing and it's great to see that happening if you ask me it's awesome.

Well this is just a starting point I definitely believe that the UtopiaP2P ecosystem community would still get larger before the end of this year and that's something I believe would happen.

#208 2023-06-20 18:02:04

KAMSI_UG

MRBEAST;14949 wrote:
Dozie;14944 wrote:

Well this is just a starting point I definitely believe that the UtopiaP2P ecosystem community would still get larger before the end of this year and that's something I believe would happen.

The honest truth is that you can use Utopia p2p virtually in all your utilities, it offers top notch services that everyone can always enjoy.

#209 2023-06-20 22:01:46

Dozie

Well I personally would use CRP crypton because of all of it's utilities it has to offer my favorite being it supports anonymity, privacy protection and security.

#210 2023-06-20 22:47:08

MRBEAST

Dozie;15144 wrote:

Well I personally would use CRP crypton because of all of it's utilities it has to offer my favorite being it supports anonymity, privacy protection and security.

Yes and I would also use CRP crypton but personally I would want to know how the adoption process plan for CRP crypton would be like, it's very important for me I do know.

#211 2023-06-21 21:58:36

KingCRP

Mass adoption of crypto is intended to decentralize the policies of foreign governments or central banks. For example, Bitcoin, which is a good example of decentralization.

#212 2023-06-21 23:08:04

oba

MRBEAST;14949 wrote:
Dozie;14944 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P ecosystem will surely get larger since the decentralized, peer-to-peer ecosystem, constantly evolving and improving to meet the needs of its users.

#213 2023-06-21 23:08:34

thrive

oba;15371 wrote:
MRBEAST;14949 wrote:
Dozie;14944 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P ecosystem will surely get larger since the decentralized, peer-to-peer ecosystem, constantly evolving and improving to meet the needs of its users.

While they have not disclosed specific future plans, their development team is always working on new features and improvements to their existing services.

#214 2023-06-21 23:08:51

Vastextension

thrive;15372 wrote:
oba;15371 wrote:
MRBEAST;14949 wrote:

While they have not disclosed specific future plans, their development team is always working on new features and improvements to their existing services.

Some potential future developments could include expanding their network to support more users and applications and integrating new cryptocurrencies and payment methods.

#215 2023-06-21 23:09:08

level

Vastextension;15373 wrote:
thrive;15372 wrote:
oba;15371 wrote:

Some potential future developments could include expanding their network to support more users and applications and integrating new cryptocurrencies and payment methods.

It will also serve as an enhancement of their privacy and security provision features, and create more tools for developers and merchants to build on the UtopiaP2P platform.

#216 2023-06-21 23:09:27

joanna

level;15374 wrote:
thrive;15372 wrote:

It will also serve as an enhancement of their privacy and security provision features, and create more tools for developers and merchants to build on the UtopiaP2P platform.

That's correct. I learn that they are going to create some like dApp and smart contracts which will allow the creation of tokens on the utopiaP2P network.

#217 2023-06-21 23:09:52

oba

joanna;15375 wrote:
level;15374 wrote:

That's correct. I learn that they are going to create some like dApp and smart contracts which will allow the creation of tokens on the utopiaP2P network.

Their ultimate goal is to create a fully decentralized, secure, and private ecosystem that empowers its users with complete control over their communication and financial activities, free from the prying eyes of governments and corporations.

#218 2023-06-21 23:10:23

thrive

oba;15376 wrote:
joanna;15375 wrote:
level;15374 wrote:

Their ultimate goal is to create a fully decentralized, secure, and private ecosystem that empowers its users with complete control over their communication and financial activities, free from the prying eyes of governments and corporations.

The plans of UtopiaP2P include continual development and improvement of its decentralized ecosystem, including its blockchain, messaging, and financial features, and expanding the usage and adoption of its native cryptocurrencies, Crypton and Utopia USD that's why the development team is working on the ecosystem development time to time.

#219 2023-06-21 23:10:43

Vastextension

thrive;15377 wrote:
oba;15376 wrote:
joanna;15375 wrote:

The plans of UtopiaP2P include continual development and improvement of its decentralized ecosystem, including its blockchain, messaging, and financial features, and expanding the usage and adoption of its native cryptocurrencies, Crypton and Utopia USD that's why the development team is working on the ecosystem development time to time.

UtopiaP2P also aims to attract more developers to its platform through its unique program and support community, as well as expanding its network of validators to further strengthen the decentralization of its ecosystem.

#220 2023-06-21 23:11:06

level

Vastextension;15378 wrote:
thrive;15377 wrote:
oba;15376 wrote:

UtopiaP2P also aims to attract more developers to its platform through its unique program and support community, as well as expanding its network of validators to further strengthen the decentralization of its ecosystem.

Additionally, UtopiaP2P also plans to partner with more merchants and service providers to accept its cryptocurrencies as payment and to introduce new features such as additional gaming and social media functionalities.

#221 2023-06-21 23:11:36

joanna

level;15379 wrote:
thrive;15377 wrote:

Additionally, UtopiaP2P also plans to partner with more merchants and service providers to accept its cryptocurrencies as payment and to introduce new features such as additional gaming and social media functionalities.

UtopiaP2P's overall objective is to offer a safe, private, and decentralized substitute for conventional centrally controlled systems.

#222 2023-06-24 16:21:44

Kelechi

joanna;15380 wrote:
level;15379 wrote:

UtopiaP2P's overall objective is to offer a safe, private, and decentralized substitute for conventional centrally controlled systems.

Utopia p2p is aimed at giving it's community the best deals and that it supports anonymity, privacy protection and security.

#223 2023-06-24 16:50:52

KingCRP

Kelechi;15480 wrote:
joanna;15380 wrote:
level;15379 wrote:

Utopia p2p is aimed at giving it's community the best deals and that it supports anonymity, privacy protection and security.

Ever since I have join the UtopiaP2P platform I have had no reason to be angry at or anything that I regret this ecosystem has really helped me out in so many ways.

#224 2023-06-24 16:57:09

Dozie

KingCRP;15491 wrote:
Kelechi;15480 wrote:
joanna;15380 wrote:

Ever since I have join the UtopiaP2P platform I have had no reason to be angry at or anything that I regret this ecosystem has really helped me out in so many ways.

Well I also have a feel you still haven't explored all Utopia p2p utilities I believe you would even more impressed with the project, it's an amazing project with beautiful utilities.

#225 2023-06-24 17:46:03

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;15497 wrote:
KingCRP;15491 wrote:
Kelechi;15480 wrote:

Well I also have a feel you still haven't explored all Utopia p2p utilities I believe you would even more impressed with the project, it's an amazing project with beautiful utilities.

Well that would be difficult to actually carry out. To explore all of Utopia p2p utilities that's very impossible if you ask me.

Board footer