uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-09 08:56:58

Makedonskiy

Survey, modernization of utopian roulette

The era of free roulette is coming to an end. Therefore, the question arises:

Will there be many people willing to play roulette on a commercial basis under my organization? The rules will imply contributions from participants to form a bank, for which participants will fight in the future, with a small commission on the account of the institution. With this approach, the participants' winnings can be significantly higher, but there is a risk of financial losses for the participants.

Im waiting for your opinions on ULIFE channels: 9642F4DA714476764E2281B5DB1FB02C and ULIFE RU: 258850D4E409253BE9C71C3935B46868
or here, in the comments

#2 2022-02-13 14:43:41

Cromanes

Re: Survey, modernization of utopian roulette

Makedonskiy;1387 wrote:

Will there be many people willing to play roulette on a commercial basis under my organization? The rules will imply contributions from participants to form a bank, for which participants will fight in the future, with a small commission on the account of the institution. With this approach, the participants' winnings can be significantly higher, but there is a risk of financial losses for the participants.

Im waiting for your opinions on ULIFE channels: 9642F4DA714476764E2281B5DB1FB02C and ULIFE RU: 258850D4E409253BE9C71C3935B46868
or here, in the comments

I wonder how many of these participants of this game came). The links with the rising cost of CRP.)

#3 2022-02-13 15:10:31

Gordon

Makedonskiy;1387 wrote:

<p>The era of free roulette is coming to an end. Therefore, the question arises:</p><p>Will there be many people willing to play roulette on a commercial basis under my organization? The rules will imply contributions from participants to form a bank, for which participants will fight in the future, with a small commission on the account of the institution. With this approach, the participants&#039; winnings can be significantly higher, but there is a risk of financial losses for the participants.</p><p>Im waiting for your opinions on ULIFE channels: 9642F4DA714476764E2281B5DB1FB02C and ULIFE RU: 258850D4E409253BE9C71C3935B46868<br />or here, in the comments</p>

Hi. Interesting idea that you can play such azzpt games, but there are doubts that it will somehow go differently, and not strictly according to the algorithms of the game. There is a high chance that you can cheat, agreements with the administration of the ecosystem could give you more credibility.

#4 2022-02-23 17:24:50

Cromanes

Gordon;1541 wrote:

Hi. Interesting idea that you can play such azzpt games, but there are doubts that it will somehow go differently, and not strictly according to the algorithms of the game. There is a high chance that you can cheat, agreements with the administration of the ecosystem could give you more credibility.

The question is one. Will these developers be interested in regulation and will it also not be as an act of contradiction to their words?

#5 2022-12-27 19:59:15

Lanistergame2

Makedonskiy;1387 wrote:

or here, in the comments

The issues here is the fact that we would be playing it under your organization, firstly we don't know how transparent you are . I think this would only work if you are verified by Utopia p2p and then we can trust you.

#6 2022-12-28 15:45:02

KAMSI_UG

I wouldn’t like to play on your organization yet until there is prove that you are legal and by the way why do you feel that Utopia p2p may not continue is again, I won’t count them out just yet, regardless other may Wange to okay under you.

#7 2022-12-28 20:03:15

Vastextension

Lanistergame2;2223 wrote:
Makedonskiy;1387 wrote:

or here, in the comments

The issues here is the fact that we would be playing it under your organization, firstly we don't know how transparent you are . I think this would only work if you are verified by Utopia p2p and then we can trust you.

You have a point and one thing I have learned about Utopia p2p users is that if the program is worthwhile and some promotion is done on the local board people will support the event. However, there has to be an introduction of something that will make people always come back to play roulette since the app client is yet to get the needed traffic.

#8 2023-05-19 10:03:00

Comrade

Vastextension;2293 wrote:
Makedonskiy;1387 wrote:

or here, in the comments

You have a point and one thing I have learned about Utopia p2p users is that if the program is worthwhile and some promotion is done on the local board people will support the event. However, there has to be an introduction of something that will make people always come back to play roulette since the app client is yet to get the needed traffic.

Seeing different kind of options to make the group more interesting. The reward aspect of it will really encourage people and if varieties of game options is introduced as well will really help.

#9 2023-05-19 12:32:54

oba

Comrade;9148 wrote:

Seeing different kind of options to make the group more interesting. The reward aspect of it will really encourage people and if varieties of game options is introduced as well will really help.

There are more than different options on the UtopiaP2P application client that make the application more fun to use and interesting. Besides, you check the uMusic channel for some good music.

#10 2023-05-19 12:55:56

Vastextension

oba;9149 wrote:
Comrade;9148 wrote:

There are more than different options on the UtopiaP2P application client that make the application more fun to use and interesting. Besides, you check the uMusic channel for some good music.

What I like about the UtopiaP2P project is that it have everything and it's hard to find a project that does that because most of the project I know only provide 2-4 features.

#11 2023-05-19 13:25:19

oba

Vastextension;9150 wrote:
oba;9149 wrote:
Comrade;9148 wrote:

What I like about the UtopiaP2P project is that it have everything and it's hard to find a project that does that because most of the project I know only provide 2-4 features.

According what concern the plan of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer. All the current features and benefits of the Utopia project are just the beginning. Fasten your seatbelt.

#12 2023-05-19 13:51:53

Vastextension

oba;9151 wrote:
oba;9149 wrote:

According what concern the plan of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer. All the current features and benefits of the Utopia project are just the beginning. Fasten your seatbelt.

Meanwhile, the manifesto page of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem website somehow explains everything you said and this is one of the reason why enthusiasm for this project is unique

#13 2023-05-19 14:53:21

KAMSI_UG

Vastextension;9152 wrote:
oba;9151 wrote:

Meanwhile, the manifesto page of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem website somehow explains everything you said and this is one of the reason why enthusiasm for this project is unique

I would appreciate it if you can give a summary of what you understood on the manifesto and why you are enthusiastic about it.

#14 2023-05-19 17:34:20

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;9161 wrote:
oba;9151 wrote:

I would appreciate it if you can give a summary of what you understood on the manifesto and why you are enthusiastic about it.

Well you can go read up the manifesto of Utopia p2p on their website, infact this should amongst the first things you do when coming to the ecosystem already.

#15 2023-05-19 21:08:57

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;9180 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9161 wrote:

Well you can go read up the manifesto of Utopia p2p on their website, infact this should amongst the first things you do when coming to the ecosystem already.

Well yes the person can read the manifesto but still have different knowledge about this but we all can share knowledge about what we understand.

#16 2023-05-19 21:40:00

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;9211 wrote:
Dozie;9180 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9161 wrote:

Well yes the person can read the manifesto but still have different knowledge about this but we all can share knowledge about what we understand.

This is very correct. We are here to exchange knowledge from each other. The Manifesto of the project actually breaks down everything detail you can lay your hands on.

#17 2023-05-22 05:44:07

crpuusd

Camavinga;9230 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9211 wrote:
Dozie;9180 wrote:

This is very correct. We are here to exchange knowledge from each other. The Manifesto of the project actually breaks down everything detail you can lay your hands on.

I will like to theo8 this question to the public. We all knowm Utopia p2p ecosystem as a great and intensity innovative platform. I was wondering if anyone can tell me which year was this platform created and by who?

#18 2023-05-25 20:22:00

Europ

crpuusd;9668 wrote:
Camavinga;9230 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9211 wrote:

I will like to theo8 this question to the public. We all knowm Utopia p2p ecosystem as a great and intensity innovative platform. I was wondering if anyone can tell me which year was this platform created and by who?

Once you log in to the Utopia app homepage go to the about options or check around its likely you can see it there.

#19 2023-05-29 19:52:01

crpuusd

Europ;10050 wrote:
crpuusd;9668 wrote:
Camavinga;9230 wrote:

Once you log in to the Utopia app homepage go to the about options or check around its likely you can see it there.

Its was actually created on the year 2019 running few base services and now its getting more upper trend than ever before as the CRP  and UUSD stablecoin leads.

#20 2023-05-30 21:55:35

Europ

crpuusd;10700 wrote:
Europ;10050 wrote:
crpuusd;9668 wrote:

Its was actually created on the year 2019 running few base services and now its getting more upper trend than ever before as the CRP  and UUSD stablecoin leads.

I took my time with the platform and noticed that for the past fews months there are has been a lot of upgrades so far and the last one was about 5days ago. Good job done so far

#21 2023-06-01 17:35:08

crpuusd

Europ;10975 wrote:
crpuusd;10700 wrote:
Europ;10050 wrote:

I took my time with the platform and noticed that for the past fews months there are has been a lot of upgrades so far and the last one was about 5days ago. Good job done so far

According to your own perspectives. I can conclude that the Utopia P2P developers team are working earnestly than we think l.

#22 2023-06-01 19:16:26

Kelechi

crpuusd;11272 wrote:
Europ;10975 wrote:
crpuusd;10700 wrote:

According to your own perspectives. I can conclude that the Utopia P2P developers team are working earnestly than we think l.

Well if you have been on the ecosystem for long you would know that Utopia p2p team and devs has put in great work here.

#23 2023-06-09 05:50:50

Comrade

Kelechi;11315 wrote:
crpuusd;11272 wrote:
Europ;10975 wrote:

Well if you have been on the ecosystem for long you would know that Utopia p2p team and devs has put in great work here.

It quite understandable and conspicuous hard work. Utopia p2p ecosystem and team are very much good at doing work.

#24 2023-06-09 20:18:19

crpuusd

Comrade;12837 wrote:
Kelechi;11315 wrote:
crpuusd;11272 wrote:

It quite understandable and conspicuous hard work. Utopia p2p ecosystem and team are very much good at doing work.

Utopia has go true the Genesis of greatneess and the song of David is about to be sang where everyone  we rejoice soon. I believe CRP will be soon be worldwide recognized for it great quality and strength.

#25 2023-06-10 20:07:46

Lanistergame2

Comrade;12837 wrote:

The team are amazing at their job. I am certain the head of this project puts a lot into recruitment cause we definitely have the best hands on the job.
I am hoping we enter a bullrun very soon and utopia becomes one of the top 50 coins in the market.

Board footer