uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#476 2023-06-29 20:54:27

KingCRP

Re: mobile app. When?

JONSNOWING;16563 wrote:
Dozie;16416 wrote:

I can't fall to think that or imagine what the mobile application would be like with it having all the Utilities the desktop application has . I believe it's would be super amazing.

I doubt if the mobile application can have all the features of the desktop application. But a handy application serves its purpose though, it all depends on one’s choice

Yes you are right it would be difficult for the mobile application to actually get all the service of desktop version of the application because it may not carry it.

#477 2023-06-29 21:31:07

KAMSI_UG

Guys I learnt that UtopiaP2P has an official account on discord, I don't know if this is actually true. Has anyone here actually searched them out.

Last edited by KAMSI_UG (2023-06-29 21:31:30)

#478 2023-06-29 21:54:50

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;16617 wrote:

Guys I learnt that UtopiaP2P has an official account on discord, I don't know if this is actually true. Has anyone here actually searched them out.

Yes that's true I don't know how new it is but actually they do have an account on discord giving the publicity even better boost, I also think that reddit should be looked into

#479 2023-06-29 22:13:11

Dozie

KingCRP;16626 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;16617 wrote:

Yes that's true I don't know how new it is but actually they do have an account on discord giving the publicity even better boost, I also think that reddit should be looked into

I would check it out although I am already following Utopia p2p on various application I don't know if it's necessary to actually be following the on discord

#480 2023-06-29 22:35:54

Crpuss

Dozie;16637 wrote:
KingCRP;16626 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;16617 wrote:

I would check it out although I am already following Utopia p2p on various application I don't know if it's necessary to actually be following the on discord

I think that Utopia p2p community on platforms like telegram and twitter are fully matured so it's not wrong for them to actually go on other platform and discord is great

#481 2023-06-29 22:44:41

MRBEAST

Crpuss;16652 wrote:
Dozie;16637 wrote:
KingCRP;16626 wrote:

I think that Utopia p2p community on platforms like telegram and twitter are fully matured so it's not wrong for them to actually go on other platform and discord is great

Discord is a social media platform that has now been taking over by cryptocurrency so it's super wise that Utopia p2p has created an account on the platform.

#482 2023-06-29 22:50:10

joanna

KingCRP;16605 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16563 wrote:
Dozie;16416 wrote:

I can't fall to think that or imagine what the mobile application would be like with it having all the Utilities the desktop application has . I believe it's would be super amazing.

I doubt if the mobile application can have all the features of the desktop application. But a handy application serves its purpose though, it all depends on one’s choice

Yes you are right it would be difficult for the mobile application to actually get all the service of desktop version of the application because it may not carry it.

Depending on which aspect you're referring to, a mobile device may be able to perform all software-related functions of a desktop device.

#483 2023-06-29 22:50:34

oba

joanna;16671 wrote:
KingCRP;16605 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16563 wrote:

Depending on which aspect you're referring to, a mobile device may be able to perform all software-related functions of a desktop device.

Smartphones and tablets are examples of mobile devices that have grown more potent and adaptable over time.

#484 2023-06-29 22:50:58

thrive

oba;16673 wrote:
joanna;16671 wrote:
KingCRP;16605 wrote:

Smartphones and tablets are examples of mobile devices that have grown more potent and adaptable over time.

It is true that some mobile devices now have multi-core processors, large amounts of RAM, high-resolution displays, and sophisticated operating systems that can handle complex tasks and run resource-intensive applications, whereas some desktops do not.

#485 2023-06-29 22:51:17

IyaJJJ

thrive;16674 wrote:
oba;16673 wrote:
joanna;16671 wrote:

It is true that some mobile devices now have multi-core processors, large amounts of RAM, high-resolution displays, and sophisticated operating systems that can handle complex tasks and run resource-intensive applications, whereas some desktops do not.

Through app stores, which offer features similar to desktop software, mobile devices have access to a wide variety of applications as well.

#486 2023-06-29 22:51:35

level

IyaJJJ;16675 wrote:
thrive;16674 wrote:
oba;16673 wrote:

Through app stores, which offer features similar to desktop software, mobile devices have access to a wide variety of applications as well.

Mobile devices also allow for multitasking, which enables users to switch between various applications and complete multiple tasks at once. In order to increase their productivity, a lot of mobile devices also support external peripherals like keyboards, mice, and external monitors.

#487 2023-06-29 22:51:56

joanna

level;16677 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16675 wrote:
thrive;16674 wrote:

Mobile devices also allow for multitasking, which enables users to switch between various applications and complete multiple tasks at once. In order to increase their productivity, a lot of mobile devices also support external peripherals like keyboards, mice, and external monitors.

Numerous mobile applications provide functions like word processing, spreadsheets, photo and video editing, web browsing, and even productivity suites.

#488 2023-06-29 22:52:18

oba

joanna;16678 wrote:
level;16677 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16675 wrote:

Numerous mobile applications provide functions like word processing, spreadsheets, photo and video editing, web browsing, and even productivity suites.

Furthermore, advances in cloud computing technology have made it possible for mobile devices to use remote servers to handle tasks that were previously only performed by desktop computers by performing complex computations and processing enormous amounts of data.

#489 2023-06-29 22:52:38

thrive

oba;16679 wrote:
joanna;16678 wrote:
level;16677 wrote:

Furthermore, advances in cloud computing technology have made it possible for mobile devices to use remote servers to handle tasks that were previously only performed by desktop computers by performing complex computations and processing enormous amounts of data.

Users can store and access large amounts of data remotely using mobile devices that can connect to the internet and use cloud services.

#490 2023-06-29 22:52:59

IyaJJJ

thrive;16680 wrote:
oba;16679 wrote:
joanna;16678 wrote:

Users can store and access large amounts of data remotely using mobile devices that can connect to the internet and use cloud services.

By enabling the offloading of resource-intensive tasks and data processing to distant servers, cloud computing further closes the computational gap between mobile and desktop devices.

#491 2023-06-29 22:53:16

level

IyaJJJ;16683 wrote:
thrive;16680 wrote:
oba;16679 wrote:

By enabling the offloading of resource-intensive tasks and data processing to distant servers, cloud computing further closes the computational gap between mobile and desktop devices.

But it's important to keep in mind that, in contrast to desktop devices, mobile devices may still have some hardware limitations.

#492 2023-06-29 22:53:35

joanna

level;16684 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16683 wrote:
thrive;16680 wrote:

But it's important to keep in mind that, in contrast to desktop devices, mobile devices may still have some hardware limitations.

Yes. They might, for instance, have smaller screens, less storage, and fewer ports for syncing peripherals.

#493 2023-06-29 22:53:53

oba

joanna;16685 wrote:
level;16684 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16683 wrote:

Yes. They might, for instance, have smaller screens, less storage, and fewer ports for syncing peripherals.

But as mobile technology develops steadily, we can anticipate that eventually, desktop-style computers will be surpassed by mobile devices in terms of capabilities.

#494 2023-06-29 23:02:53

Dozie

oba;16686 wrote:
joanna;16685 wrote:
level;16684 wrote:

But as mobile technology develops steadily, we can anticipate that eventually, desktop-style computers will be surpassed by mobile devices in terms of capabilities.

Well I personally would want to have the option of using the mobile application over the desktop application and with all the utilities available in the both of them.

#495 2023-06-30 07:49:42

Lanistergame2

oba;16686 wrote:

I think it would always depend on what brand you are referring to. Innovation would continue on both sides so there would always be the constant competition and outdoing one another for the customer's attention.

#496 2023-06-30 19:28:29

Kelechi

Lanistergame2;16762 wrote:
oba;16686 wrote:

I think it would always depend on what brand you are referring to. Innovation would continue on both sides so there would always be the constant competition and outdoing one another for the customer's attention.

Competition is what gives us good services, many projects or platforms would have been so laxed if they did not have any competition.

#497 2023-06-30 19:57:04

KingCRP

Kelechi;16799 wrote:
oba;16686 wrote:

Competition is what gives us good services, many projects or platforms would have been so laxed if they did not have any competition.

Well Utopia p2p has no competition or has little competition but it still regularly advancing and providing us with very useful utilities that has been helpful

#498 2023-06-30 20:17:54

Kelechi

KingCRP;16828 wrote:
Kelechi;16799 wrote:

Well Utopia p2p has no competition or has little competition but it still regularly advancing and providing us with very useful utilities that has been helpful

Well if you aren't aware there are quite much competition all around Utopia p2p, there is virtually non of it's utilities that there is no competition.

#499 2023-06-30 20:22:22

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;16838 wrote:
KingCRP;16828 wrote:
Kelechi;16799 wrote:

Well if you aren't aware there are quite much competition all around Utopia p2p, there is virtually non of it's utilities that there is no competition.

Utopia p2p is not just a project it's an ecosystem I don't think there is any project like it. It's vast and has a bigger vision .

#500 2023-06-30 20:45:11

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;16841 wrote:
Kelechi;16838 wrote:
KingCRP;16828 wrote:

Utopia p2p is not just a project it's an ecosystem I don't think there is any project like it. It's vast and has a bigger vision .

Utopia p2p is a project that the team is very concerned with decentralization and you can see that on all the utilities the project actually offers.

Board footer