uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-03 08:35:19

migyolman

Miner POS staking

Good morning, how can I staking from utopia?

I am new and I am very interested in mining for POS.

Thank you very much and greetings,

#2 2021-11-03 19:29:04

filename

Re: Miner POS staking

In your utopia application, in the Tools tab -> Settings (Ctrl+Shift+S), under General,
you have the possibility to Enable or Disable Proof-of-Stake,
I think that's the option you are referring to.

Welcome!

#3 2021-11-04 19:47:48

Liceus

Welcome, also to note that the payouts are only at the end of each month and you can verify them on the wallet tab

#4 2021-11-09 11:21:34

sergo77

I take note, it would be a good option

#5 2021-12-31 13:44:46

SGL

Are there any restrictions on staking? For example, the maximum time of their accumulation. So, for example, there is an account that you don't use for a long time, and then you open the client and the coins come

Last edited by SGL (2021-12-31 13:44:57)

Crypton/UUSD donation for new developments: F50AF5410B1F3F4297043F0E046F205BCBAA76BEC70E936EB0F3AB94BF316804

#6 2022-01-08 16:39:39

Vicob

Hello. I want to earn on pos. how much cryptocurrency do i need to invest in pos to earn 100$ and where can i find more information? thanks in advance for the answer!

#7 2022-01-08 17:17:49

Cromanes

Vicob;1363 wrote:

Hello. I want to earn on pos. how much cryptocurrency do i need to invest in pos to earn 100$ and where can i find more information? thanks in advance for the answer!

Hi. PoS earnings of $100 is certainly an interesting goal, but for such a ratio it is worth to buy a huge amount of CRP and expect with an open application on the background of Utopias. There's a messenger to look at.

#8 2022-01-10 17:34:42

Vicob

Greetings.

Thank you very much for your reply, I will follow your advice! have a nice day smile

Cromanes;1370 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Vicob;1363 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Hello. I want to earn on pos. how much cryptocurrency do i need to invest in pos to earn 100$ and where can i find more information? thanks in advance for the answer!</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Hi. PoS earnings of $100 is certainly an interesting goal, but for such a ratio it is worth to buy a huge amount of CRP and expect with an open application on the background of Utopias. There&#039;s a messenger to look at.</p>

#9 2022-02-21 17:25:25

Cromanes

Vicob;1411 wrote:

Hi. PoS earnings of $100 is certainly an interesting goal, but for such a ratio it is worth to buy a huge amount of CRP and expect with an open application on the background of Utopias. There's a messenger to look at.

As I know the developers want to do a linchpad if you have a certain idea, you can submit your project for funding. Or if you have any interesting ideas to promote in Utopia in India, you can try to contact me.

#10 2022-12-05 07:00:43

capno1

This staking brings profits to miners. Does utopia allow users to stake on the exchange or only on their system

#11 2023-01-09 19:15:29

Camavinga

capno1;2025 wrote:

This staking brings profits to miners. Does utopia allow users to stake on the exchange or only on their system

I think staking goes on in the crypton exchange, it is easy to open your crypton exchange account and one on their ecosystem, so whichever place staking takes place should not be an issue, you register without any kyc and in a matter of seconds all is set. There are huge benefits to gain from staking in utopia and i don’t think anyone should miss it.

#12 2023-01-10 11:52:09

thrive

capno1;2025 wrote:

The monthly staking reward for CRP holders does not work on the Crypton Exchange and it is only applicable to users that have their CRP coin inside the Utopia p2p uWallet. Apart from that, it is not good to keep coins for the long term on an exchange no matter secure it was.

#13 2023-01-10 16:32:11

Camavinga

thrive;2699 wrote:

The monthly staking reward for CRP holders does not work on the Crypton Exchange and it is only applicable to users that have their CRP coin inside the Utopia p2p uWallet. Apart from that, it is not good to keep coins for the long term on an exchange no matter secure it was.

Thank you so much for this reply, i previously didn’t know about where the staking rewards take place. Even now that i know i do not have any intention of staking my coins, i use exchanges only for trading purposes, but for those who feel they can handle the risk of staking their coins, then this is a good opportunity to earn something from utopia.

#14 2023-01-11 18:50:51

Lanistergame2

thrive;2699 wrote:
capno1;2025 wrote:

It is awesome that Utopia considers the security and privacy of its users to limit staking to personal wallets. As you said, storing funds on an exchange wallet longer than is necessary is not ideal and reduces the decentralization effect of the network.

Appreciate the helpful words and advises on this thread.

#15 2023-01-12 18:54:39

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;2820 wrote:

As you said, storing funds on an exchange wallet longer than is necessary is not ideal and reduces the decentralization effect of the network.

It does not really reduce the decentralization of the network, it just puts the owner of the funds at high risk. Exchanges are meant for trading cryptocurrencies and not storing them there, so when you store your funds there you are at high risk of losing it, take a look at what happened to ftx and Celsius, many peope lost money in these centralized services.

Last edited by Camavinga (2023-01-12 18:56:42)

#16 2023-01-12 20:04:43

Detroit

Camavinga;2877 wrote:
Lanistergame2;2820 wrote:

As you said, storing funds on an exchange wallet longer than is necessary is not ideal and reduces the decentralization effect of the network.

It does not really reduce the decentralization of the network, it just puts the owner of the funds at high risk. Exchanges are meant for trading cryptocurrencies and not storing them there, so when you store your funds there you are at high risk of losing it, take a look at what happened to ftx and Celsius, many peope lost money in these centralized services.

Exactly,  centralized services have done more harm than good over the years.
The coming of cryptocurrencies has helped us escape the shambles of total slavery, suffering, and abject poverty.
I believe that with time the utopia community and cryptocurrencies at large will take over the world.

#17 2023-01-12 21:03:20

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;2877 wrote:

It does not really reduce the decentralization of the network, it just puts the owner of the funds at high risk.

Let me try to rephrase, by reducing the decentralization effect of the network, I was referring to how utopia ecosystem was originally designed to be.

It was meant to be decentralized and anonymous, giving the user full control of their actions and the custom token; Utopia. If you use it on a centralized network, it does not work as intended on the network, hence reducing the effect.

#18 2023-01-13 06:29:39

Detroit

Lanistergame2;2900 wrote:
Camavinga;2877 wrote:

It does not really reduce the decentralization of the network, it just puts the owner of the funds at high risk.

Let me try to rephrase, by reducing the decentralization effect of the network, I was referring to how utopia ecosystem was originally designed to be.

It was meant to be decentralized and anonymous, giving the user full control of their actions and the custom token; Utopia. If you use it on a centralized network, it does not work as intended on the network, hence reducing the effect.

I think I get your point here now.
Decentralization we will agree is the best thing that has happened to humanity. Utopia community and Crypton look promising at this stage and hold a very bright future.

#19 2023-01-13 18:51:25

oba

Detroit;2941 wrote:
Camavinga;2877 wrote:

Decentralization we will agree is the best thing that has happened to humanity. Utopia community and Crypton look promising at this stage and hold a very bright future.

Decentralization is indeed the best thing that has ever happened to humanity if we look at our environment and the calamity caused by political errors which are what happen between Russia and Ukraine.
All thanks to the Utopia p2p team for introducing this wonderful platform that's posed with many features for the advancement of decentralization.

#20 2023-01-13 18:54:14

Camavinga

I understood you the first time mate, and i will give you a good example, bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, and users are supposed to use it that way and keep their btc in their own custody, if you store your btc in a centralized exchange and give the custody to the exchange, it doesn’t affect the decentralization of bitcoin, it affects you the user, it is you that will bear the risk of loss and all, that is the same with the utopia network and crypton coin.

#21 2023-05-06 17:41:49

Detroit

oba;2990 wrote:
Detroit;2941 wrote:

Decentralization is indeed the best thing that has ever happened to humanity if we look at our environment and the calamity caused by political errors which are what happen between Russia and Ukraine.
All thanks to the Utopia p2p team for introducing this wonderful platform that's posed with many features for the advancement of decentralization.

No doubt that decentralization has done quite a good job for humanity. Though the question here should be what has humanity done with decentralization. Many individuals see it as a way to scam innocent people.

#22 2023-05-17 19:41:00

Detroit

Decentralization remains a blessing to us no matter what some people do with it.  When you calculate the crime rate related to money the highest remains fiat. The government t and some other people should also stop pointing hands at cryptocurrency.

#23 2023-05-18 14:46:25

Comrade

Cromanes;1718 wrote:
Vicob;1411 wrote:

As I know the developers want to do a linchpad if you have a certain idea, you can submit your project for funding. Or if you have any interesting ideas to promote in Utopia in India, you can try to contact me.

Hello, i can actually help in the promotion of India, both in content creation in hindi language and customer service.

#24 2023-05-18 14:53:06

crpuusd

Comrade;8977 wrote:
Cromanes;1718 wrote:
Vicob;1411 wrote:

Hello, i can actually help in the promotion of India, both in content creation in hindi language and customer service.

Promotion of Utopia p2p in India shouldn't be a problem if i have the right fund i can provide a video illustration in Hindi and as well influence the content.

#25 2023-06-16 21:37:31

Camavinga

Comrade;8977 wrote:

Wow, that would be great, one way utopis can grow if people promote utopia and its channels in their own area, like me i try my best to promote anything about utopia in my own space, so i am happy you want to do this, good luck.

Board footer