uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-15 13:36:32

aurelian

LBank Exchange listed CRP

Just a few minutes ago, LBank listed CRP available for exchange!
This is good news!

#2 2022-02-18 17:01:56

UtopiaHell

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

aurelian;1595 wrote:

<p>Just a few minutes ago, LBank listed CRP available for exchange!<br />This is good news!</p>

Can I get a link to this service?

#3 2022-02-18 17:03:00

UtopiaHell

How quickly did the payment come to you and are there any restrictions on payments from the card for other countries?

#4 2022-02-22 17:13:42

Cromanes

By the way, what is this bank? Why am I out of the loop again?

#5 2022-12-26 19:21:17

CrytoCynthia

Guys that has used the LBank exchange more frequently please how has the exchange been? I haven’t yet traded huge some of CRP Crypton on LBank exchange I have been making use of Crypton Exchange.

#6 2022-12-26 22:22:19

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;2161 wrote:

Guys that has used the LBank exchange more frequently please how has the exchange been? I haven’t yet traded huge some of CRP Crypton on LBank exchange I have been making use of Crypton Exchange.

I have used it once actually to be honest it wasn't bad at all and I think I may use it in the future, but Crypton Exchange has been so good I can't just substitute it for another exchange, so if you really interested in Lbank exchange to buy or sell CRP you can give it a try.

#7 2022-12-27 12:22:09

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;2185 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2161 wrote:

I have used it once actually to be honest it wasn't bad at all and I think I may use it in the future, but Crypton Exchange has been so good I can't just substitute it for another exchange, so if you really interested in Lbank exchange to buy or sell CRP you can give it a try.

Ok mate I would some time check out LBank exchange, but ever since I started to use Crypton exchange to buy Crypton CRP, monero and even bitcoin I have become so addicted to it would be hard to change to another exchange.

#8 2022-12-27 20:42:23

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;2161 wrote:

I haven't used LBank exchange before but I have CoinTiger to trade Crypton coins. What I can say is that if you don't like going through KYC and also want fast trading on BTC, DAI, CRP, UUSD, USDT, and XMR. I will advise you to use Crypton Exchange it is super fast for crypto trading and you dont need any form of KYC.

#9 2022-12-30 21:10:44

KAMSI_UG

crpuusd;2228 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2161 wrote:

I haven't used LBank exchange before but I have CoinTiger to trade Crypton coins. What I can say is that if you don't like going through KYC and also want fast trading on BTC, DAI, CRP, UUSD, USDT, and XMR. I will advise you to use Crypton Exchange it is super fast for crypto trading and you dont need any form of KYC.

On the list of good exchange that has listed Crypton CRP I strongly believe that both LBank exchange and cointiger exchange would make the list, and also they have also partnered with Utopia for contest and giveaways.

#10 2023-01-01 20:24:08

Kelechi

Amongst every other exchange CRP Crypton Exchange is listed Lbank exchange is my next favorite after Crypton Exchange it's services are swift and the fee's are low.

#11 2023-01-06 19:19:37

full

Kelechi;2472 wrote:

Amongst every other exchange CRP Crypton Exchange is listed Lbank exchange is my next favorite after Crypton Exchange it's services are swift and the fee's are low.

There's a typo in your message.
With that being said, Crypton Exchange does offer cutting-edge anonymous trading of cryptocurrency there's no doubt that will be one of the biggest anonymous exchanges in the future but I hope more coins will be added to the exchange so it can achieve the purpose

#12 2023-01-07 21:34:55

KingCRP

Hello everyone well pardon me but I have never used Lbank exchange before, but I have heard good recommendation about, so how is trading CRP Crypton on this platform like.

#13 2023-01-09 00:21:07

full

KingCRP;2570 wrote:

Hello everyone well pardon me but I have never used Lbank exchange before, but I have heard good recommendation about, so how is trading CRP Crypton on this platform like.

I never use the LBank exchange either and I don't see any reason to use it since there's Crypton exchange. If it is not for Crypton coin to gain more trust of crypto investors and liquidity and I don't see a reason in listing Crypton coin on CEX.

#14 2023-01-09 18:20:42

KingCRP

full;2647 wrote:
KingCRP;2570 wrote:

I never use the LBank exchange either and I don't see any reason to use it since there's Crypton exchange. If it is not for Crypton coin to gain more trust of crypto investors and liquidity and I don't see a reason in listing Crypton coin on CEX.

Yea same here I don't believe in using various exchanges when all I want can be gotten from the present exchange I am using which is Crypton Exchange.

#15 2023-01-09 22:01:59

JONSNOWING

Well not really a big new to me and even if popular exchanges like Binance list CRP Crypton I won't still stop using Crypton Exchange, for my personal needs and expectations of an exchange, Crypton Exchange has meet all of them.

#16 2023-01-10 17:39:43

thrive

JONSNOWING;2696 wrote:

Well not really a big new to me and even if popular exchanges like Binance list CRP Crypton I won't still stop using Crypton Exchange, for my personal needs and expectations of an exchange, Crypton Exchange has meet all of them.

From what you wrote, I believe you are a real privacy enthusiast, and from my own understanding of the listing of CRP coin on CEX. If it wasn't for the purpose of liquidity, awareness, and traffic I don't see any reason for privacy coin listing on CEX because the SEC and the Feds will always come up with certain rules in the future that will restrict privacy coin just like how Monero experienced delist before Crypton Exchange safe it holder.

#17 2023-01-10 21:39:00

full

KingCRP;2661 wrote:
full;2647 wrote:
KingCRP;2570 wrote:

Yea same here I don't believe in using various exchanges when all I want can be gotten from the present exchange I am using which is Crypton Exchange.

Good to know that there are a lot of users on this ecosystem that like the services provided by the Crypton Exchange and if the Utopia p2p team could maintain this world-class service and list more coins there's no doubt that Crypton Exchange will be a number one privacy exchange.

#18 2023-01-10 22:10:39

JONSNOWING

Can we talk a little bit about Lbank exchange , honestly I learnt about this coin when I joined Utopia p2p ecoy, what other Utilities do they offer and like apart form CRP what's their major coins listed.

#19 2023-01-11 15:52:44

joanna

JONSNOWING;2767 wrote:

Can we talk a little bit about Lbank exchange , honestly I learnt about this coin when I joined Utopia p2p ecoy, what other Utilities do they offer and like apart form CRP what's their major coins listed.

If you're talking about LBank. It is an international user-friendly centralized trading platform for digital assets. It was established in December 2015 and it's Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange that has offices in the British Virgin Islands, the U.S., Australia, and Canada.
If you're talking about CRP. The utility of CRP is huge since Utopia p2p is a project that focuses on many features.

#20 2023-01-12 16:12:42

full

KingCRP;2661 wrote:
full;2647 wrote:
KingCRP;2570 wrote:

I understand you because apart from the unique and outstanding service provided by the Crypton exchange, using it will generate more traffic and also increase the site's SEO.
I don't have any problem with LBank since the exchange has a clean record and what I have a problem with is not getting privacy when needed that's why I will always choose Crypton Exchange.

#21 2023-01-12 20:57:32

Lanistergame2

It is alright if many here are comfortable trading crypton on the Utopian exchange, but for mass adoption and more liquidity, it is imperative that it gets listed on many other exchange platforms, even centralized ones.

Real growth occurs when multiple people have access to it on multiple platforms.

#22 2023-01-14 21:09:40

KAMSI_UG

LBank exchange still remains one of the best exchange so far that has listed CRP Crypton Exchange apart from Crypton Exchange in my own opinion.

#23 2023-01-16 10:52:30

CrytoCynthia

To be honest I never new LBank exchange was this popular, I was talking to a friend about the exchange and he was like he knows about it and really gave it some props.

#24 2023-01-20 21:31:31

Kelechi

I was thinking on buying some CRP on Lbank exchange, although I haven't used the exchange before I am still optimistic about this opportunity it offers.

#25 2023-01-30 20:18:04

KingCRP

Kelechi;3758 wrote:

I was thinking on buying some CRP on Lbank exchange, although I haven't used the exchange before I am still optimistic about this opportunity it offers.

Well I have not seem to get my mind around the fact why people like to use different exchanges, if you are currently Using Crypton Exchange for example and it has actually been working for you why then trying to use another exchange?

Board footer