uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-04 14:31:26

Posi

Is it possible to mine CRP using Window10 computer

I have asked this question on the Utopia app channel but the answer I get is not helpful and I will be happy if there's someone who will explain the step by step guide of how to mine CRP using Window10 computer (that's if it is possible to mine the coin using Windows) for someone like me who's not tech-savvy when it comes to mining.

Thanks

#2 2022-01-06 16:30:19

Makedonskiy

Re: Is it possible to mine CRP using Window10 computer

vmware helps you

#3 2022-01-07 12:29:17

Posi

Makedonskiy;1333 wrote:

vmware helps you

I google the name and I will like to know if you're talking about VMware Cloud computing? If yes, could you please tell me how I will do it because I haven't mined any crypto before?I am just a newbie in the mining system

#4 2022-01-07 12:30:26

Posi

Makedonskiy;1333 wrote:

vmware helps you

I google the name and I will like to know if you're talking about VMware Cloud computing? If yes, could you please tell me how I will do it because I haven't mined any crypto before?I am just a newbie in the mining system

#5 2022-01-07 17:50:15

Cromanes

I was also interested in this topic. Am I stupid or what? I could not find any instructions on the subject. Tell me too please.

#6 2022-02-13 08:07:13

aurelian

Posi;1296 wrote:

<p>I have asked this question on the Utopia app channel but the answer I get is not helpful and I will be happy if there&#039;s someone who will explain the step by step guide of how to mine CRP using Window10 computer (that&#039;s if it is possible to mine the coin using Windows) for someone like me who&#039;s not tech-savvy when it comes to mining.</p><p>Thanks</p>

Since Utopia Mining Bots are only for Linux, you can use Virtual Machine (from VMWare - use Player, or from Oracle - use VirtualBox): install any vm client in your Windows PC, start the vm client and install in it a linux distribution of your choice. At this point you should have a Linux VM up and running. Use the official link at Utopia to install the Linux Mining Bot inside Linux VM.

#7 2022-02-23 17:31:14

Cromanes

aurelian;1519 wrote:

Since Utopia Mining Bots are only for Linux, you can use Virtual Machine (from VMWare - use Player, or from Oracle - use VirtualBox): install any vm client in your Windows PC, start the vm client and install in it a linux distribution of your choice. At this point you should have a Linux VM up and running. Use the official link at Utopia to install the Linux Mining Bot inside Linux VM.

And does it work worse or better if you use a virtual machine? Or is it easier to do it on a separate Linux?

#8 2022-02-23 17:32:17

Cromanes

aurelian;1519 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Posi;1296 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>&lt;p&gt;I have asked this question on the Utopia app channel but the answer I get is not helpful and I will be happy if there&amp;#039;s someone who will explain the step by step guide of how to mine CRP using Window10 computer (that&amp;#039;s if it is possible to mine the coin using Windows) for someone like me who&amp;#039;s not tech-savvy when it comes to mining.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thanks&lt;/p&gt;</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Since Utopia Mining Bots are only for Linux, you can use Virtual Machine (from VMWare - use Player, or from Oracle - use VirtualBox): install any vm client in your Windows PC, start the vm client and install in it a linux distribution of your choice. At this point you should have a Linux VM up and running. Use the official link at Utopia to install the Linux Mining Bot inside Linux VM.</p>

I'm thinking of doing it all on Windows, but I can use linux. I would like to know what you think about it.

Board footer