uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-04 00:27:22

Elon

Quick Quote Shows Plain Text

I am trying to reply with quick quote features on this forum but seems like it posted plain text instead of the HTML version.
do I need to click something or make an adjustment on the setting? The normal quotes work normally.

xEDbzJe.png

#2 2022-01-04 17:24:44

Cromanes

Re: Quick Quote Shows Plain Text

Elon;989 wrote:

I am trying to reply with quick quote features on this forum but seems like it posted plain text instead of the HTML version.
do I need to click something or make an adjustment on the setting? The normal quotes work normally.

I want to know that, too. But in general, man, this site is already terribly outdated and it should finally be updated. I suggest that we somehow get through to the developers, rather than trying to study the rudemeter, which is long overdue in the past.

#3 2022-02-23 17:38:08

Cromanes

Re: Quick Quote Shows Plain Text

Elon;989 wrote:

We need to redo everything and remove it, so that we as users do not have to deal with it.

Board footer