uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-09 18:46:28

1984
1984 Group
Registered: 2020-11-20
Posts: 26

1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

As of now, over 1800 merchants are accepting payments in Crypton CRP and Utopia USD. Utopia provides millions of customers across the world with a safe, secure and affordable way to send and receive money, purchase goods or services and much more. Utopia's explosive growth presents a unique opportunity for merchants to capitalize on what the most promising ecosystem has to offer.

Please visit merchant's section of the official Utopia website:

https://u.is/en/merchants.html

to view the catalog of online services and shops accepting Crypton (CRP) and Utopia USD (UUSD) cryptocurrencies.

With next website update, shop owners will be able to add and edit their listings.

Offline

#2 2022-07-09 21:15:55

Saahil
Moderator
Registered: 2020-11-20
Posts: 58
Website

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Awesome!!!  cool

Offline

#3 2022-11-28 13:57:02

SONIC
Member
Registered: 2022-11-23
Posts: 11

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

"With next website update, shop owners will be able to add and edit their listings"
When? It could be good to attract shop owners.
Please add filter feature

Offline

#4 2022-12-23 15:28:19

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Hello guys can we share knowledge? As we all know CRP Crypton is now accepted by over 1800+ online store around the world, so this has personally helped me in so many ways because CRP supports anonymity and privacy so guys what are those commodities you have been able to buy with CRP?

Offline

#5 2022-12-23 16:53:10

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 68

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

CrytoCynthia;2083 wrote:

Hello guys can we share knowledge? As we all know CRP Crypton is now accepted by over 1800+ online store around the world, so this has personally helped me in so many ways because CRP supports anonymity and privacy so guys what are those commodities you have been able to buy with CRP?

Crypton coin accepted by 1800+ merchant is a blessing to the Utopia p2p ecosystem.
I personally have used CRP coin to buy gift cards and anti-virus online through the Alcadia site not sure if I get the name correctly but I found the store on the Utopia app client.

Offline

#6 2022-12-23 20:27:31

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Vastextension;2085 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2083 wrote:

Hello guys can we share knowledge? As we all know CRP Crypton is now accepted by over 1800+ online store around the world, so this has personally helped me in so many ways because CRP supports anonymity and privacy so guys what are those commodities you have been able to buy with CRP?

Crypton coin accepted by 1800+ merchant is a blessing to the Utopia p2p ecosystem.
I personally have used CRP coin to buy gift cards and anti-virus online through the Alcadia site not sure if I get the name correctly but I found the store on the Utopia app client.

Wow that’s amazing also mate is there any restrictions on buying gift cards using Crypton CRP. I mean like is there any region that is limited from doing so?

Also using UUSD as my paramount stablecoin has been amazing for me.

Last edited by CrytoCynthia (2022-12-23 20:28:26)

Offline

#7 2022-12-25 16:29:35

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 193

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

1800+ merchant accepting CRP Crypton is quite unique and this would in future boost the value of CRP crypton, and also a big win for anyone who values anonymity, in between are there any list of the 1800+ merchant

Offline

#8 2022-12-26 19:00:35

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 210

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

I make use of Amazon it’s an online store in my country although it’s of local use, I want to know does Utopia p2p have plans to aid those that are from various countries use CRP on such online stores too

Offline

#9 2022-12-26 22:07:27

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 193

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

KAMSI_UG;2159 wrote:

I make use of Amazon it’s an online store in my country although it’s of local use, I want to know does Utopia p2p have plans to aid those that are from various countries use CRP on such online stores too

I also use Amazon too, but I don't know if Amazon is amongst the merchants that are accepting CRP Crypton but then I really haven't checked the full list of the 1800+ merchant so I recommend you check out the full list.

Offline

#10 2022-12-28 18:34:20

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 206

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

That is inspirational, there are many cryptocurrencies, but most of them are only used by people to make money through speculation, only few cryptos are used for buying and selling, for CRP to be accepted by these many merchants means that the coin and project is already adopted by many people and it will continue to multiply. Utopia are doing very good, and even if i am new in the ecosystem, i cannot wait to buy some CRP and use it to buy something from a merchant that accepts it, this is something i would be looking forward to doing very soon.

Last edited by Detroit (2022-12-28 18:35:38)

Offline

#11 2022-12-28 18:42:35

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 193

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Detroit;2274 wrote:

That is inspirational, there are many cryptocurrencies, but most of them are only used by people to make money through speculation, only few cryptos are used for buying and selling, for CRP to be accepted by these many merchants means that the coin and project is already adopted by many people and it will continue to multiply. Utopia are doing very good, and even if i am new in the ecosystem, i cannot wait to buy some CRP and use it to buy something from a merchant that accepts it, this is something i would be looking forward to doing very soon.

Yes mate, CRP Crypton is not only directed at making profits, trading but this is a great coin with lots of use case, do you also know that you can be able to send Crypton CRP to any where in the world anonymously? Yes this coin is really not under and sort of regulation by anyone.

Offline

#12 2022-12-29 16:44:48

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 206

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Lanistergame2;2276 wrote:

Yes mate, CRP Crypton is not only directed at making profits, trading but this is a great coin with lots of use case, do you also know that you can be able to send Crypton CRP to any where in the world anonymously? Yes this coin is really not under and sort of regulation by anyone.

I didn’t know that as i am still new here, and like i always do when i enter a new platform, i use the first few weeks for research, i use that period to try my best to understand more about the platform or project. Because of your post though i dug deeper into my reaearch and i discovered that CRP is a private coin and that one can send it anonymously, it is also the major financial unit of the UTOPIA ecosystem, i also know now that UUSD is also an anonymous stablecoin in this ecosystem. To be honest i am enjoying my period of research about this ecosystem, and i am definitely here to stay.

Offline

#13 2022-12-29 18:54:26

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 191

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Detroit;2320 wrote:
Lanistergame2;2276 wrote:

Yes mate, CRP Crypton is not only directed at making profits, trading but this is a great coin with lots of use case, do you also know that you can be able to send Crypton CRP to any where in the world anonymously? Yes this coin is really not under and sort of regulation by anyone.

I didn’t know that as i am still new here, and like i always do when i enter a new platform, i use the first few weeks for research, i use that period to try my best to understand more about the platform or project. Because of your post though i dug deeper into my reaearch and i discovered that CRP is a private coin and that one can send it anonymously, it is also the major financial unit of the UTOPIA ecosystem, i also know now that UUSD is also an anonymous stablecoin in this ecosystem. To be honest i am enjoying my period of research about this ecosystem, and i am definitely here to stay.

Yes mate CRP is a privacy coin and that means there is no third party interference, you can receive and send transactions using Utopia p2p anonymously and also make online purchases too.

Offline

#14 2022-12-29 22:34:20

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 210

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Kelechi;2325 wrote:
Detroit;2320 wrote:
Lanistergame2;2276 wrote:

Yes mate, CRP Crypton is not only directed at making profits, trading but this is a great coin with lots of use case, do you also know that you can be able to send Crypton CRP to any where in the world anonymously? Yes this coin is really not under and sort of regulation by anyone.

I didn’t know that as i am still new here, and like i always do when i enter a new platform, i use the first few weeks for research, i use that period to try my best to understand more about the platform or project. Because of your post though i dug deeper into my reaearch and i discovered that CRP is a private coin and that one can send it anonymously, it is also the major financial unit of the UTOPIA ecosystem, i also know now that UUSD is also an anonymous stablecoin in this ecosystem. To be honest i am enjoying my period of research about this ecosystem, and i am definitely here to stay.

Yes mate CRP is a privacy coin and that means there is no third party interference, you can receive and send transactions using Utopia p2p anonymously and also make online purchases too.

Let’s not forget all the Utilities UUSD brings in. UUSD which is Utopia p2p stablecoin has so much utilities, one it’s safe, it has fast transactions, and it supports anonymity. It’s actually going to be a big stablecoin in the future.

Offline

#15 2022-12-30 18:55:37

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 68

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

CrytoCynthia;2091 wrote:
Vastextension;2085 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2083 wrote:

Hello guys can we share knowledge? As we all know CRP Crypton is now accepted by over 1800+ online store around the world, so this has personally helped me in so many ways because CRP supports anonymity and privacy so guys what are those commodities you have been able to buy with CRP?

Crypton coin accepted by 1800+ merchant is a blessing to the Utopia p2p ecosystem.
I personally have used CRP coin to buy gift cards and anti-virus online through the Alcadia site not sure if I get the name correctly but I found the store on the Utopia app client.

Wow that’s amazing also mate is there any restrictions on buying gift cards using Crypton CRP. I mean like is there any region that is limited from doing so?

Also using UUSD as my paramount stablecoin has been amazing for me.

Yes, the gift cards are card that can be redeem in the US and UK. I don't know about the Asia and the Oceania but I am sure it wont work for Africa. In the meantime, this is just a start because there will more addition service in the future.

Offline

#16 2022-12-30 22:26:11

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 193

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Vastextension;2385 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2091 wrote:
Vastextension;2085 wrote:

Crypton coin accepted by 1800+ merchant is a blessing to the Utopia p2p ecosystem.
I personally have used CRP coin to buy gift cards and anti-virus online through the Alcadia site not sure if I get the name correctly but I found the store on the Utopia app client.

Wow that’s amazing also mate is there any restrictions on buying gift cards using Crypton CRP. I mean like is there any region that is limited from doing so?

Also using UUSD as my paramount stablecoin has been amazing for me.

Yes, the gift cards are card that can be redeem in the US and UK. I don't know about the Asia and the Oceania but I am sure it wont work for Africa. In the meantime, this is just a start because there will more addition service in the future.

And when would people in Africa start to benefit from it, to be Frank Africa is fast growing in cryptocurrency countries like Nigeria and Kenya are doing big things in cryptocurrency, I hope Utopia p2p try to consider people from that part of the world

Offline

#17 2022-12-30 23:24:04

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 10

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

I have never heard about this Alcadia site before but it is good that they support the accepting of Crypton coins as payment. I will check out the site in the meantime. I don't know if you guys can give more details about the store.

Offline

#18 2022-12-31 20:44:58

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 206

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Lanistergame2;2421 wrote:

And when would people in Africa start to benefit from it, to be Frank Africa is fast growing in cryptocurrency countries like Nigeria and Kenya are doing big things in cryptocurrency, I hope Utopia p2p try to consider people from that part of the world

Crypto is now growing very much in Africa, and crypto firms have to focus on Africans as a target audience, Africa is a great continent to promote a crypto project and firm these days, previously Africa were far behind, but lately they have been coming up to speed, and i think UTOPIA can try to look for a way to promote their ecosystem in Africa, it would create more traffic for the ecosystem.

Offline

#19 2023-01-01 19:00:14

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 193

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

It's 2023 we made it guys and we are on again in search for a better year, one addition I would like to see happen for CRP Crypton is to see it getting even accepted by more merchant and also reach regions like Africa more.

Offline

#20 2023-01-06 19:08:26

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 100

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Lanistergame2;2460 wrote:

It's 2023 we made it guys and we are on again in search for a better year, one addition I would like to see happen for CRP Crypton is to see it getting even accepted by more merchant and also reach regions like Africa more.

Hmm. Africa and the gulf region were considered the area for the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain. I like the idea of having CRP coin accepted as payment in Africa particularly in Nigeria based on the number of Bitcoin holders that are there.

Offline

#21 2023-01-06 19:42:46

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

This is a new year 2023 although I must acknowledge that last year was great for CRP and getting accepted by that amount of merchant is a big win, also would there be more merchant accepting CRP soon?

Offline

#22 2023-01-06 19:57:50

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

KingCRP;2525 wrote:

This is a new year 2023 although I must acknowledge that last year was great for CRP and getting accepted by that amount of merchant is a big win, also would there be more merchant accepting CRP soon?

So far CRP Crypton is accepted by 1800+ merchant that's huge and there is a possibility that anything you need can be a service one of this many merchant offers, except you having regional issue I think this number of merchant is great.

Offline

#23 2023-01-08 15:30:04

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

JONSNOWING;2529 wrote:
KingCRP;2525 wrote:

This is a new year 2023 although I must acknowledge that last year was great for CRP and getting accepted by that amount of merchant is a big win, also would there be more merchant accepting CRP soon?

So far CRP Crypton is accepted by 1800+ merchant that's huge and there is a possibility that anything you need can be a service one of this many merchant offers, except you having regional issue I think this number of merchant is great.

Have you ever used CRP Crypton to purchase anything online yet? I know that CRP Crypton is now accepted by more than 1800 online stores but I haven’t yet used it, I have sent Crypton across country but never yet bought anything online with it, can you tell me how it works.

Offline

#24 2023-01-11 18:47:09

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 191

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Lovely guys, although this is not a big deal but I just sent CRP to a friend of mine In another country and it actually went through without any issues.

Offline

#25 2023-01-12 05:24:41

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 193

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Merchants would be the first to come on board when they see the intrinsic value of a product, after them would come the big corporations and institutional investors and then it would be a race to hold and accept crypton.

Looking forward to more merchants accepting to use crypton.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB